- » Chuck Tender Marinade
Chuck Tender Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chuck tender marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chuck tender marinade recipes.
Tender Up Beef Marinade
Combine ingredients: let stand at room temperature for 24 hours.
Then add rump or chuck roast.
For a mild flavor, let meat marinate 24 hours in refrigerator: for tendering action and more flavor, refrigerate in marinade 2 or 3 days. - 27.2443
Go Tender Marinade
Go tender marinade is a lemony marinade made with equal parts of lemon juice and onions. A herbed marinade prepared with a 3 herb medley, the go tender marinade is spiced with garlic and can be used with any meat of choice. - 32.2209
Cattleman's Chuck Steak
1. In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients and blend well.
2. Place the steak in a non-metallic dish or zip lock bag and pour the sauce over it.
3. Turn or toss to coat with the marinade.
4. Cover or seal and place in the refrigerator.... - 39.0826
Geoff's Barbecued Chuck Steak
Early on day:
1. Treat chuck roast with meat tenderizer as label directs.
2. In 12-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish blend soy sauce with brown sugar, lemon juice, bourbon, Worcestershire, and water; refrigerate chuck roast in this marinade at least 6 hours, turning... - 31.7407
Barbecued Chuck Steak
Early on day:
1. Treat chuck roast with meat tenderizer as label directs.
2. In 12-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish blend soy sauce with brown sugar, lemon juice, bourbon, Worcestershire, and water; refrigerate chuck roast in this marinade at least 6 hours, turning... - 32.7405
Marinated Chuck Roast
1) On the roast sprinkle tenderizer and pierce with a fork to make it penetrate better.
2) In a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan put the roast.
3) In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients and stir well.
4) Spread the mixture on the surface of the... - 42.5993
Barbecued Chuck With Mushroom Stuffing
Barbecued Chuck With Mushroom Stuffing is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Barbecued Chuck With Mushroom Stuffing; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 43.1389
Beef In A Marinade
I have to admit this recipe of Beef In a Marinade is on my favorite list. A lip-smacking dish, this Beef In a Marinade completes your spread. When it comes to cooking I am my worst critic. Kindly comment and let me know how is this Beef In a Marinade. - 48.7939
Pepper Steak With Herbs
Prick the steak and sprinkle with tenderizer.
Prepare marinade sauce with remaining ingredients.
Marinate steak for 2 hours; do not refrigerate.
Cook over charcoal for 15 minutes on each side, basting often.
Cut in slices across the grain and serve. - 32.0225
Marinated Beef Bordelaise
In a deep bowl combine all ingredients and let stand six to eight hours, occasionally turning the beef in the marinade.
Remove the meat, reserving the marinade.
Pat the meat dry with a paper towel.
In a heavy kettle, brown well in hot oil on all sides.
Drain... - 37.6257
Skewered Beef & Corn
Skewered Beef & Corn has a scorching taste. The beef and pineapple gives the Skewered Beef & Corn a bracing taste. Skewered Beef & Corn is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 40.6397
Skewered Beef & Corn
Cut meat across the grain into slices about 1 1/2 inches thick; if desired, apply tenderizer according to package directions.
Then cut meat into 1 1/2 inch cubes and place in a large bowl.
Pour marinade over meat; stir to coat.
Cover and chill at least 6... - 37.4136
Venison Pot Roast
Combine all ingredients except meat and bacon fat to make a marinade.
Put meat in deep container; do not use aluminum.
Pour marinade over meat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 days.
Drain and reserve marinade.
In Dutch oven... - 47.4507
Sesame Grilled Beef
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with the sesame oil just before cooking.
2. Place the meat on a lightly greased grill 3 to 4 inches above a... - 29.8689
Day before: Place roast in large bowl with onions, bay leaves, cloves, peppercorns, salt, vinegar and 1 cup water.
Cover; refrigerate overnight, turning roast once or twice in marinade.
Early in day: Drain roast thoroughly, reserving marinade.
In Dutch oven,... - 43.334
1 In a pan, combine all the marinade ingredients and bring to a boil.
2 In alarge bowl, place the meat and pour marinade over it.
3 Place in the refrigerator for about two days, turning several times.
4 Drain the meat thoroughly... - 43.6889
Barbecued Beef Short Ribs
Trim excess fat from ribs.
In large roasting pan, arrange ribs in single layer.
For marinade, in medium saucepan combine remaining ingredients.
Cook over medium heat on range top until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Pour marinade over... - 37.483
Barbecued Pot Roast
Barbecued Pot Roast is a tasty meat dish that is simply irresistible. The dish will taste perfect with warm rice. Try this wonderful Barbecued Pot Roast recipe especially if you intend to cook a hearty and filling dinner! - 31.3739
Western Steak Barbecue
Prepare steak with tenderizer according to package directions.
Saute onion in melted bacon drippings just until limp.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour sauce over steak and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Turn steak once.
Barbecue steak over... - 35.9541
Easy Pot Roast Dinner
Easy Pot Roast Dinner is a succulent and tender meat preperation. Serve it for a grand family dinner, they wil love i. Donâ€™t miss out on this Easy Pot Roast Dinner recipe! - 37.9552
Mix all of the ingredients for the marinade together.
Add the meat and allow it to marinate for 1 hour.
Heat a wok or large frying pan.
Add the oil and the garlic.
Toss for a few seconds and add the carrots.
Stir-fry until they are tender.
Remove from the wok... - 37.9147
Western Pot Roast
Place butter in 1 -quart measure.
Microwave on high for 30 seconds, or until melted.
Add soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, water and onion.
Place roast in plastic storage bag.
Pour in marinade.
Seal bag tightly with twist tie.
Let stand overnight at... - 28.2103
Place roast in an earthenware bowl with onions and seasonings.
Pour over it a mixture of red wine vinegar and boiling water.
Marinate 3 days or more in refrigerator.
Turn meat twice a day with 2 wooden spoons; never pierce with a fork.
To cook: drain meat and... - 33.258
Sauerbraten With Red Wine Vinegar
In a large bowl, combine the water, vinegar, cloves, bay leaves, salt and brown sugar.
Remove 2 cups to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate.
Pour remaining marinade into a 2-gal.resealable plastic bag.
Add the roast; seal bag and turn to coat.
Refrigerate for... - 40.2399
In a small saucepan, combine the water, vinegar and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved; cool.
Sprinkle the beef with salt, pepper and (nutmeg; place in a large resealable plastic bag.
Add the onion,parsley, bay leaf and cooled... - 42.1826
Lemon Paprika Beef
1. To make marinade, combine turmeric, paprika, chilli powder, yogurt and rind in bowl. Add steak and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or overnight.
2. Heat oil in large saucepan. Add onions and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or... - 36.5643
1. Season the meat with the salt and pepper and place in a large bowl.
2. Bring the vinegar and water to a boil and add the garlic, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, sugar and cloves. Pour the marinade over the beef, cover and refrigerate twelve hours or... - 33.2834
Santa Rosa Steak
1) In a pan, heat together beef bouillon, tomato sauce, olive oil or vegetable oil, lemon juice, onion, salt, sugar, basil and paprika and allow to simmer for 10 minutes till the flavors blend. Cool.
2) Moisten the steak and sprinkle with meat... - 44.8683
Marinated Iowa Beef
1) Mix together dressing mix, oil, vinegar and meat tenderizer if desired.
2) Into a 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan, pour a small amount of marinade (enough to cover the bottom) and arrange beef in it.
3) Cover with remaining marinade on top.
4) Using... - 39.8857
1. In a large pan, combine water, spices, seasonings, celery, onions, curry powder and blend well.
2. Add the beef to the marinade and allow meat to marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours, stirring occasionally to keep the meat covered with... - 47.2439
1) Clean the meat and remove the sinus and fat off.
2) Rub the meat with salt and ginger, place in the large bowl.
3) In a saucepan, combine vinegar, water, onions, pickling spice, bay leaves, peppercorn, cloves and sugar, bring to boil.
4) Cool... - 45.5291
Place venison in earthenware bowl or glass baking dish with onions, bay leaves, peppercorns, cloves, berries, salt, vinegar and boiling water.
Cover tightly; refrigerate at least 3 days, turning meat twice a day.
Never pierce meat when turning.
Drain meat,... - 37.5985
Beef A La Mode
1) Combine together the wine, sliced onion, bay leaves, thyme, salt and pepper and pour onto the meat
2) Cling wrap and refrigerate the meat overnight
3) Take the meat out from the marinade and using absorbent paper towels pat dry the meat
4) Into a... - 45.8794
Spiced Pot Roast
Mix together the salt, mace, and cloves.
Rub into meat.
Put into a large bowl.
Combine onion, celery, 1/4 cup oil, vinegar, chervil, and thyme, and mix together.
Pour over meat and marinate several hours or overnight, turning meat at least once.
Remove meat... - 43.0808
Beef En Brochette
1. In a shallow baking dish, put together all marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Using damp paper cloth, wipe beef.
3. Trim fat and then cut into 1 1/4 inch cubes.
4. Add beef to the marinade and turn to coat well from all sides.
5. Cover and... - 45.7489
Braised Beef With Madeira Sauce
1. In blender jar put orange juice, water, orange peel, onions, salt, pepper, cloves, coriander, and cumin.
2. Blend for 1 to 2 minutes until mixed.
3. In a large bowl keep meat.
4. Pour the marinade over it.
5. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
6. Turn... - 45.3845
Pepper Roast is a delicious and piquant meat dish that can be at home. I prepare this dish for my children on weekends as it is their favorite dish. Try this Pepper Roast recipe for yourself! - 30.0661
Barbecued Steak Special
1) Trim the fat off the edge of the steak.
2) Before grilling, allow the steak to marinate in French dressing for 1 hour.
3) When ready to cook, remove the steak from the marinade and sprinkle with meat tenderizer as per label directions.
4) Place... - 32.913
Provencale Beef Stew
Mix together the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the beef cubes and baste them thoroughly.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours, basting occasionally.
Blanch the bacon strips in boiling water for 10 minutes.
Drain well and... - 42.6839