- » Chuck Steak Teriyaki
Chuck Steak Teriyaki Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chuck steak teriyaki recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chuck steak teriyaki recipes.
Kikkoman Chuck Steak Teriyaki
Prepare meat with a meat tenderizer according to label directions.
Combine remaining 3 ingredients; brush over meat.
Place on grill 3€”4 inches from hot coals.
Cook about 15 minutes.
Turn steak over and brush with additional sauce.
Cook to desired degree... - 26.7215
You May Also Like!
Cattleman's Chuck Steak
1. In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients and blend well.
2. Place the steak in a non-metallic dish or zip lock bag and pour the sauce over it.
3. Turn or toss to coat with the marinade.
4. Cover or seal and place in the refrigerator.... - 39.0826
1. Slice meat diagonally into 1/8 inch-thick strips. Meat will slice easier if placed in the freezer 30 minutes.
2. In a 2-cup glass measure, combine ginger, sugar, oil, soy sauce, sherry, and garlic. Stir to blend. Pour over meat strips and marinate from 1... - 26.6004
Cut steak into 1/8-inch thick slices.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
Place meat in slow-cooking pot.
Pour sauce over.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Serve with rice.
Makes 5 to 6 servings. - 33.9592
Sonia's Teriyaki Steak
1. Freeze steak after discarding membranes and fat for 20 minutes to slice easily.
2. Prepare a mixture of ginger, sugar, soy sauce, 1 tbsp oil, garlic and sherry and keep aside.
3. Take out the frozen steak and using a knife slice the steak... - 42.0752
1) Slice the meat into 1/8" pieces and place in the slow cooker.
2) In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, reserved pineapple juice, gingerroot, sugar, oil and garlic; pour the sauce mixture over the meat; cook covered on LOW for about 6-7 hrs.
3)... - 38.4501
1 Slice meat diagonally into 1/8-inch-thick strips.
2 Meat will slice easier if placed in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3 In a 2-cup glass measure, combine ginger, sugar, oil, soy sauce, sherry, and garlic.Stir to blend.
4 Pour over meat strips and... - 40.1266