- » Chuck Steak Potato
Chuck Steak Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chuck steak potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chuck steak potato recipes.
Chuck Steak Barbecue
1) In a bowl, mix together mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic, and pepper.
2) Place the steak in glass bowl.
3) Pour the mustard mixture over the steak and let it marinate for 3 hours at room temperature.
4) Turn the steak... - 40.113
Charcoal Grilled Chuck Steak
Here's a quick and simple recipe for the most delicious Charcoal Grilled Chuck Steak. Give this wonderful recipe a try and surprise your dear ones. - 42.4721
Braised Chuck Steak With Vegetables
Appetizing and flavorful, braised chuck steak with vegetables is popular main dish from European cuisine. This dish goes well with steamed rice, mashed potatoes and even noodles. - 46.8172
Herbed Chuck Steaks
The herbed beef chuck steak is a marinated and grilled steak recipe. Prepared with a marinade of thyme leaves, black pepper, wine vinegar and oil, the grilled beef steaks are best served with creamy mashed potatoes or flavored rice. - 38.7088
1 Brown steak slowly 10 minutes on each side in large heavy frying pan with heat-proof handle or in Dutch oven.
2 While meat browns, prepare spaghetti-sauce mix with water, following label directions; pour over meat; cover.
3 Bake in moderate oven (350Â°)... - 30.0302
Chuck Wagon Stew
Cut steak into strips, roll in flour, and brown in shortening.
Add boiling water and seasonings; simmer 2 hours.
Add vegetables, apples, and butter; simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours longer. - 33.1747
Steak Burgers With Onion + Mushroom Gravy Pg 133 In Rosalie
If you don’t like to grill your burgers every time, you can try out pan frying. In this video, chef Rosalie presents the pan frying method to cook up these burgers and then she prepares the delicious gravy with mushrooms and onions. Well, this is going to... - 123.915
Chuck Roast Supreme
This recipe for chucken roast is a spicy preparation made with steak sauce and mushroom soup. Baked in the oven and folded in a foil , the chucke roast is cooked with steak sauce and can be served with mashed potatoes and vegetables. - 29.2448
Chuck Wagon Stew
Trim fat from steak; cut steak into 1 -inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add steak; cook until browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from pan with... - 42.155
Chuck Wagon Stew
Chuck wagon stew is a savory beef stew made with beef steak cubes and vegetables. Cooked with the flavors of garlic, worcestershire sauce and seasoned to taste, the chuck wagon stew maked a simple and homely meal. - 37.2735
Classic Hamburgers is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Classic Hamburgers will make you crazy for all your life!! - 34.087
Elba's Savory Pot Roast
Today I will show you how to make my savory pot roast recipe. Great for those cold winter days. I hope you give it a try and share it with your friends. - 0
Blade Steak Parmesan
If you are planning to add steak to your party menu, the Blade Steak Parmegian is something not to be missed. This is an easy to prepare recipe and requires just a handful of ingredients. Just give this rich tasting Blade Steak Parmegian a try. - 36.8843
Beef Steak Pie
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.Also cut the meat into 2x1 inch strips
3.In a pot, cover meat and bones along with water and simmer for 1 hour
4.Using pastry line the sides of baking dish with pastry
5.In the baking... - 40.8715
Steak Supper In Foil
Heat oven to 450Â°.
Place 24 X 18 inch piece of heavy duty aluminum foil in baking pan; place meat on foil.
Stir together mushroom soup and onion soup mix (dry); spread on meat.
Top meat with vegetables; sprinkle water on vegetables.
Fold foil over and seal... - 33.4907
Fillet Steak With Soy Vegetables
1. Trim all fat from steak; cut meat into very thin strips. (For easier cutting of raw beef, partially freeze steak 1 hour to firm meat.)
2. Heat oil in a large skillet with a cover. Add steak strips and saute, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes, or until... - 28.9114
Foil Wrapped Steak Supper
Tear off 2 1/2-foot length of 18-inch-wide foil.
Place meat in center; sprinkle with onion-soup mix; cover with vegetables.
Dot vegetables with butter and sprinkle with salt.
Fold foil over and seal securely to hold in juices.
Place on baking sheet; bake in... - 37.3914
1. On a piece of wax paper, toss the steak with the pepper and salt. Place in a 5-quart electric slow cooker. Layer the onion, then the potatoes, carrots, celery, and green beans on top.
2. In a medium-size bowl, stir together the tomatoes, soup, and tapioca... - 31.9134
Steak And Kidney Pie
1. Defrost the pastry if frozen.
2. Wash, trim fat off and cut steak into 1-inch pieces.
Wash the kidneys, remove sinuous coating and finely chop the kidneys.
3. Peel and thinly slice the onion and mushrooms.
4. Peel and crush the garlic, if... - 46.5433
About 30 -minutes before supper:
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Into large bowl grate potatoes coarsely. Add onions, garlic, chuck, chili sauce, egg, salt, and pepper; mix well. Then, on foil-covered cookie sheet, shape into 6... - 27.1271
Steak Supper In A Foil Package
Heat oven to 450°.
Place 24x18-inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil in baking pan; place meat on foil.
Stir together mushroom soup and onion soup mix; spread over meat.
Top with vegetables; sprinkle water over vegetables.
Fold foil over and seal... - 31.8294
Steak Supper In A Foil Package
Heat oven to 450°.
Tear off 2 feet of heavy-duty aluminum foil, 18" wide; lay in baking pan.
Place meat in center.
Mix mushroom soup and onion soup mix; spread over meat.
Top with vegetables.
Sprinkle vegetables with water.
Fold foil over and seal securely... - 36.1078
1) In a pan or Dutch oven, slowly brown the steak for 10 minutes on each side.
2) While the meat browns, prepare the spaghetti-sauce mix with water as per the directions on the label. Add over the meat and cover.
3) Place in moderate oven at 350° for... - 35.4862
Man Style Spanish Steak
Trim fat from the steak and prick meat on both sides with a fork at 1/2 inch intervals.
Dampen meat with water and sprinkle generously with tenderizer.
Brown on both sides in hot fat and arrange in a shallow casserole.
Sprinkle with soup mix.
Add bay leaf,... - 34.0919
1) Pound steaks on both sides with a mix of flour, salt and pepper.
2) In a pan, heat fat and brown the steak.
3) Remove the meat and add in the onion halves and lightly brown.
4) Return the steaks to the center of pan and arrange the onions around... - 41.881
Mix 2 tablespoons flour, the salt and pepper.
Sprinkle 1 side of beef with half of the flour mixture; pound in.
Turn beef and pound in remaining flour mixture.
Cut beef into 6 serving pieces.
Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven.
Cook beef over medium heat until... - 43.9382
1) Trim excess fat off the steak.
2) Moisten the meat and sprinkle with meat tenderizer, as per label directions.
3) Place on the rack in a broiler pan.
4) Dust the top of the steak with 1 tablespoon of flour, then lightly brush with oil.
5) Place 3... - 39.562
Potato Beef Goulash
1) In a pan, heat oil and add onions and fry till golden.
2) Stir in the paprika.
3) Mix in the meat, place lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Add the water, puree, salt, vinegar and marjoram.
5) Using potatoes, line the sides and base of a greased... - 43.4006
Beef And Wine Potato Pie
Mince the chuck steak and bacon, or ask your butcher to do it for you. Melt half the lard and quickly fry the mince until it starts to brown. Stir in the flour and cook for a few minutes. Add the wine and stock slowly, stirring all the time. Add the herbs,... - 34.8893
Alsatian Meat And Potato Stew
Cut meat into 5 cm/2 in cubes and put into a large bowl.
Pour over wine and seasonings, and leave to marinate overnight.
Grease a large casserole and make alternate layers of onions, potatoes, and meats.
Pour marinade over the top.
Cover and cook in a... - 36.6129
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut steak in 1/2 inch cubes.
Layer potatoes, meat, onions and cheese in crust, ending with the cheese.
Drizzle melted butter over pie.
Cover with top crust and prick.
Baste top crust with egg.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 1/2... - 38.7493
Prepare to be astounded by the mouthwatering flavors and texture of the Beef Seville. A very filling and tasty main dish, the Beef Seville is perfect for your dinner date! - 43.8958
Combine flour, salt, and pepper, dredge beef in flour mixture.
Cook beef and onion in hot oil in wok over medium-high heat until beef is brown.
Stir in beer, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, garlic, bay leaves, and thyme, cover, reduce heat, and... - 37.1449
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Using your fingertips or a pastry blender, lightly rub or cut in the butter and lard or vegetable fat, then sprinkle over most of the chilled water and mix to a soft dough, adding more water if... - 40.3722
Connecticut Supper is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Connecticut Supper; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 42.7861
Red Flannel Hash
Red flannel hash is a steak and mixed vegetables hash recipe. Made with ground chuck, the red flannel hash is made with butter to taste. Prepared with potatoes, beets and onions, it is served with a rich butter cream. - 38.3852
The pastry should ideally be made with lard or beef dripping.
Roll out the pastry to the size of a largish bread and butter plate, then trim neatly.
It is important that the meat and vegetables are not minced or finely chopped but are cut into thin, fairly... - 39.4412
Cut beef into 1/2-inch pieces.
Prepare pastry; divide into 6 equal parts.
Roll each part into 9-inch circle.
Place on two un-greased cookie sheets.
Toss beef, onions, potatoes, rutabaga, salt and pepper.
Heat oven to 375°.
Place about 1 cup filling on half... - 46.1899
Cornish Beef Pasties
Heat oven to 350°.
Prepare pastry; divide into 4 equal parts.
Roll each part into 12-inch circle on lightly floured cloth-covered board.
Place pastry circle on end of ungreased large cookie sheet.
Layer 1/4 each of the potatoes, beef, carrots, onion and... - 44.2842
1) In a mixing bowl, combine the beef, onion, paprika pepper, sauce, salt, and egg, with enough flour and mix well.
2) Shape into small cakes and coat with seasoned flour.
3) In a pan, heat 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) oil and fry the cakes.
4) Turn over when... - 42.1598
Sukiyaki With Peppers
My passion for Sukiyaki grew during high school days. It is always prepared with vegetable as the most essential ingredient. You may not realize, but here I am presenting you a very nice High Protein dish Sukiyaki. The Japanese Sukiyaki has an unique... - 37.7475
1. In a bowl, rub butter or lard into the flour, add apinch of salt and about six tablespoons of cold water; work all this up into a form dough
2. Cut the dough equally into four and chill them for about twenty minutes
3. Heat the oven to 220C/fan... - 43.8938
Lancashire Hot Pot
Lancashire Hot Pot is one of the best Mexican beef recipes that you can try out. Make and gorge on the Lancashire Hot Pot and let me know how you've enjoyed it soon! - 45.0297
1) Trim the excess fat from the steak.
2) Cut the meat into very thin strips.
3) In a skillet, heat oil with a cover.
4) Add in the steak strips and saute for 2 to 3 minutes stirring occasionally, till brown.
5) Remove with a slotted spoon and keep... - 43.916
Tournedos With Mushrooms Royale
1) Moisten chuck steaks and sprinkle with meat tenderizer as per label directions. The club steaks do not need to be tenderized.
2) Brown on each side in a sizzling-hot large frying pan.
3) Take out and reduce heat to medium.
4) In a pan, add butter... - 37.7737
Belgian Beef Stew
1. In a bowl combine flour, salt and pepper and coat chuck well with the mixture.
2. In 1/4 cup hot oil in Dutch oven or kettle, saute onion and garlic until onion is tender-€”8 to 10 minutes.
3. Remove and set aside.
4. In a Dutch oven heat... - 44.1117
Swedish meatballs is a savory and filling meatballs recipe. Made with ground chuck steak and pork, the swedish meatballs is flavored with allspice, cloves, and ginger. Oven cooked with cream to moisten it, the swedish meatballs come out luscious and delicious. - 43.3613
Cut bacon slices in half and put 2 of them in the bottom of a large heavy pot or Dutch oven.
Cut steak at an angle across grain into 1/2-inch strips about 3 inches long.
Roll in flour and spread half of the steak strips over the bacon.
Season well with salt... - 42.6881
Coat beef cubes with flour.
In a large skillet brown beef in hot chicken fat or pareve margarine.
Stir in water, onion, honey, salt, cinnamon, and cloves.
Turn the mixture into 2-quart casserole.
Bake, covered, at 350° for 30 minutes.
Stir in sweet potato,... - 35.1989
1) Stir-fry the meat and onions in butter or margarine.
2) Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to the pan along with the stock and paprika mixture.
3) Slowly boil for 1 3/4 hours, and then stir in the potatoes.
4) Cook for another 45 minutes.
5) Top... - 40.5463
Quick Beef Curry
1. Cut the meat into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes and roll in some seasoned flour and set aside.
2. Brown the onions in about 1 tablespoon oil until brown, add the floured beef and brown on all sides. Add the can of curry paste and the chopped potato. Cover and... - 28.6985
1) Remove all the ecxess fat from the steak. Slice the beef into thin strip. If the steak is too hard to slice, freeze for 1 hour prior to slicing.
2) In a skillet, heat oil. Add in the strips of steak and saute for about 3 minutes until... - 45.0244
Heat the 2 tablespoons butter in a deep, 21/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole on full power 30 seconds or until melted.
Add onion and heat, uncovered, in microwave oven on full power 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
Place flour, salt... - 41.9478
Beefy Vegetable Soup
Combine all ingredients in 4-quart micro-proof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 20 minutes.
Cover and cook on 50, 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
Remove meat from bone and add to soup.
Discard bone... - 38.8842
Chunky Shepherds Pie
Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the beef and kidneys over a brisk heat, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides.
Add the onion and carrots and cook gently for 3-4 minutes.
Pour in the gravy, add the Worcestershire sauce and vinegar... - 34.693
Killarney Hot Pot
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
2) Combine the meat, rosemary and seasoning.
3) Take a casserole and place about one-third of the potato slices in the bottom of it.
4) Place the second layer of potatoes after adding half the... - 45.2026
Ground beef may either be ground round steak, ground chuck or beef trimmings ground with some of the less tender cuts such as flank, shank or neck.
"Ground round" and "ground chuck" are always labeled as such and cost more than the other, which is known... - 28.8069
Irish Beef Stew
1. Toss the beef in seasoned flour and shake off any excess flour.
2. In a large pan, heat oil
3. Fry the beef in batches until brown all over.
4. Set aside in a plate
5. To the same frying pan, add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add potatoes and... - 42.7483
1) Clean meat and remove the fat.
2) Cut fat into small pieces into cut neatly.
3) Heat a heavy frying pan till fat browns.
4) Add little extra dripping.
5) Discard the lumps from pan.
6) Add meat to the pan and brown.
7) Mix onions... - 42.6366
Slow Cooked Hungarian Beef Goulash
Hungarian Beef Goulash is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Hungarian Beef Goulash; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 32.8893
Cut the beef into 1" cubes.
In a large saucepan, combine the beef, water, stock or broth and bay leaf.
Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
Add the carrots, turnips, potatoes, onions and pepper.
Cover and return to a boil,... - 42.5341
Madras Meat And Vegetable Curry
Saute the onion in oil, gently, and remove to a casserole.
Toss the cubes of beef in flour and fry over a fairly high heat to brown.
When brown lower the heat, add the crushed garlic and sprinkle with curry powder and chilli and allow to saute for a few... - 43.9081
Ketchup Meat Loaf
Mix all the ingredients together very well, using your hands, then shape it into a loaf or put into a large loaf tin.
Bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 for 60-75 minutes.
Serve hot with tomato or mushroom sauce, cold with salad, or in buns or pitta bread with... - 38.3585
Beef With Onions
Cut meat across the grain into thin finger-length strips.
Peel onions, slice crosswise and separate rings.
Heat the butter and oil in skillet.
Add the onion rings and cook, covered, over a low heat till transparent.
Turn them over frequently so that they cook... - 44.3768
Method Cut beef into 1-2 inch cubes.
In a casserole heat oil and, over high heat, brown beef on all sides, a few pieces at a time.
Take out beef, add onions, carrots and celery, lower heat and cook for 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
Pour off any excess... - 25.4534
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, first add beef, onions, ketchup, barbecue sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, chili powder, beer and tomato paste. Mix thoroughly.
2) Now add in the chuck roast and toss the mixture over it.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook... - 46.6606
1) Clean the meat and remove the sinus and fat off.
2) Rub the meat with salt and ginger, place in the large bowl.
3) In a saucepan, combine vinegar, water, onions, pickling spice, bay leaves, peppercorn, cloves and sugar, bring to boil.
4) Cool... - 45.4677
Stir beef, 1/4 cup flour, the salt and pepper in 3-quart casserole until beef is coated.
Add 2 1/2 cups water, the potatoes, carrots, celery, catsup, bouquet sauce and garlic.
Microwave, covered, at HIGH (100%) 5 minutes.
Reduce power to MEDIUM... - 44.8701
Daube Of Beef
1. Toss beef in flour and set aside shaking off excess.
2. In a large frying pan heat half the oil over a medium heat, cook beef in batches for 3-4 minutes or until brown and place in a casserole dish.
3. In the same empty pan heat... - 45.863
Crock Pot Stew
If beef is extra lean, thoroughly wipe cubed beef on absorbent towels to dry.
If meat contains fat, quickly brown in large skillet to sear and remove fat; drain well.
Place beef cubes in crock pot.
Combine 1/3 cup flour with the salt and pepper; toss with... - 45.3236
Beef With Green Peppercorns
1) Heat the oven to 160°C, 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
2) In a flameproof casserole, heat oil and add the meat cubes.
3) Fry the meat for 5 minutes till brown on all sides stirring and turning continuously.
4) Using a slotted spoon, remove the... - 44.1433
Belgian Beef Carbonnade
1) In a bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
2) Coat the cubes of meat in the seasoning.
3) In a large and heavy metal saucepan, melt the butter or margarine. Add in the onions and saute over a medium flame till they... - 45.0382
Boeuf A La Bourguignonne
This is a typical French beef and wine casserole, and worth making in double quantities as it reheats or freezes excellently.
Cut pork into 1/4-inch strips.
Melt fat in a heatproof casserole and fry pork and button onions slowly, stirring frequently, until... - 44.1
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 6/400°F/200°C.
2) Spread out your pastry by rolling and cut it into four discs, using side plates as markers for the shape.
3) Refrigerate the slices as you prepare the stuffing.
4) Discard all the skin and... - 40.0276
Beef In Beer
1) Prepare beef cubes, in 1 1/2 inches square dimension.
2) Season the cubes with liberal quantity of salt and pepper.
3) In a skillet, add oil to heat up.
4) Place the cubes in hot oil to brown all the sides evenly.
5) In an ovenproof... - 44.185
Method Cut meat in large cubes, brown quickly in a casserole or Dutch oven in the hot oil or drip- pings; remove.
Lower heat, add onions and cook 3-4 minutes.
Stir in paprika, cook slowly for 1 minute and add flour, tomato paste and stock.
Stir until boiling,... - 27.1138