- » Chuck Rub
Chuck Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chuck rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chuck rub recipes.
Smokenator Chuck Roast
1. In a zip lock bag, add water, soy sauce, and teriyaki sauce. Shake to mix well.
2. Drop chuck roast into the bag. Seal it well, and shake to coat roast evenly with marinade. Let it marinade in refrigerator overnight.
3. Remove the roast from... - 85.9829
Charcoal Broiled Chuck Steak
1) Get the grill ready. Set fire to the charcoal about 40 minutes before you start cooking. This will give the coals a gray ash coating. It makes the coal give out uniform heat.
2) Remove extra fat from the steak.
3) Without cutting into the... - 35.7288
All Purpose Rub
A multi purpose rub that works on all meat and poultry - 35.5009
Barbecued Chuck Steak
1) Rub the garlic onto the two sides of the steak
2) Marinate the steaks in wine at room temperature for 4 hours
3) Place the meat on the broiler and then broil for about 6 minutes on each side
4) Once cooked and then using a knife, cut into thin... - 32.2387
Chuck Steak Delicious
Sprinkle each side of roast with salt, pepper and garlic salt.
Rub into the meat.
Pour enough soy sauce onto each side to just barely cover and enough salad oil that a little runs off the meat.
Broil over charcoal to the required... - 26.4802
Put the meat in a flat pan or on a platter.
Rub it thoroughly with garlic, then smear it with olive oil.
Spread plenty of mustard on it, and pat in all the salt that will cling to it.
Repeat on the other side.
Let stand an hour or more.
Let your fire burn... - 36.3867
All Day Chuck Roast
1) Preheat oven at 225°.
2) On the meat rub mustard generously.
3) Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper over it.
4) In a roasting pan place meat over a rack.
5) Roast uncovered at 225° for 5 hours or more till tender.
6)... - 38.6088
Chuck Steak Rare
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well.
Place steak in large shallow baking dish or plastic bag.
Cover steak with oil-vinegar mixture.
Cover or close bag tightly.
Refrigerate 12 to 24 hours, turning steak several times.
Drain steak, reserving marinade.
Rub... - 39.3137
1) Use flour to rub the roast on both sides.
2) In a saucepan, brown the meat in oil.
3) Put the meat in slow cooker. IF required, slice it.
4) Sprinkle the dry soup mix all over the meat and add enough water to cover the roast.
5) Cover the cooker and... - 41.8197
Crumbed Chuck Steak
1. Trim any excess fat from steak and score remaining fat edge every inch. (Reserve a few pieces of fat.) Place steak in a shallow dish.
2. Mix vinegar, oil, onion, mustard and pepper in a bowl; pour over steak. Marinate in refrigerator, turning once, at... - 28.3885
Classic Deviled Chuck Broil
1) Remove excess fat from the steak. Score any remaining fat edge from every inch. Keep aside a few pieces of fat.
2) Place the steak in a shallow dish.
3) In a bowl, add vinegar, oil, onion, mustard and pepper. Mix well and pour the marinade... - 40.5764
Spiced And Fruited Chuck Roast
This lovely version of Spiced And Fruited Chuck Roast is a wonderful way to start a meal. Treat your near and dear ones with this amazing Spiced And Fruited Chuck Roast as a Main Dish and sit down to an endless steam of compliments. . - 48.0172
Old Fashioned Pot Roast
Trim excess fat from meat.
In Dutch oven heat trimmings till 1 tablespoon fat accumulates; discard trimmings.
Rub meat with 2 tablespoons flour.
Brown the meat in hot fat.
Season with salt, marjoram, thyme, basil, and pepper.
Add sliced onion and 1 cup... - 44.6806
Quick Roast Supreme
Salt and pepper roast; add Worcestershire sauce to both sides and rub into meat.
Place on rack in oven; bake slowly at 250 degrees for 3 hours - 21.608
Beef Raisin Roast
Rub meat with salt; brown in a little fat in frying pan.
Place in baking pan.
Cover with chopped onion, raisins and water.
Bake at 325 degrees to 350 degrees for 2 hours.
Add potatoes and bake 1 1/2 hours more. - 31.9722
This pot roast recipe can be prepared with rump or chuck roast of beef. Simply flavored with garlic and added onions, this pot roast with added vegetables in it. - 34.1375
Spiced Swedish Pot Roast
Combine nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, salt and pepper; rub into meat.
Melt fat in pressure cooker; brown meat on all sides.
Add onions and garlic; dissolve sugar in wine and add.
Add bay leaves.
Cook 40 minutes at pressure given in pressure cooker instructions. - 35.2912
Pot Roast Espanada
Heat fat in heavy skillet or Dutch oven.
Rub roast with flour mixed with salt and pepper; brown evenly on all sides.
Add onion and brown lightly; add remaining ingredients.
Cover tightly; simmer gently for 3 to 4 hours or until very tender.
Add more liquid... - 33.977
French Pot Roast
1 Trim excess fat from roast; rub beef well with flour; brown in oil in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit.
2 Place meat in slow cooker; pour onion soup over; cover cooker.
3 Cook on low heat (190Â° to 200Â°) 10 for hours, or... - 32.9848
Savory Pot Roast
Savory Pot Roast is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Savory Pot Roast; I am sure you would love to try this Savory Pot Roast again-n-again. - 43.3168
Delicious Crock Pot Beef Roast
One of the best ways to enjoy the deep flavor of beef is to slow cook it in a crock pot. And this is what Ryan karcher does with this recipe. Cooking in a crock pot isn't just a great way to save time and laborious cooking efforts, but is a no-fuss way to get... - 104.813
Country Casserole Steak
1 Trim excess fat from steak.
Rub steak with mixture of flour, salt and pepper.
Brown in a large heavy frying pan over medium heat or in an electric skillet.
2 Mix onion, carrots, celery and apple or pear in a greased 12-cup baking dish; top with... - 41.3885
Beef Po Boy
How about a nice beef sandwich to enjoy a lazy afternoon? Sip on a chilled drink and have a sandwich and just enjoy yourself! If your wanting to know hot to make one watch this video to make yourself this wonderful flavorful sandwich! - 94.8261
Lobster Stuffed Filet Mignon With Whiskey Sauce
Are you a seafood lover? How does a steak and lobster combo sound? If it sounds interesting enough, then try these filet mignons with a whiskey sauce! Its like heaven on earth! See this video on making this exotic dish! - 94.6899
Bacon And Cheese Scalloped Potatoes
Scalloped potatoes over the grill!! If you have the time, try a version of your classic dish on the grill! This is one dish you couldn't go wrong with! The potatoes and bacon are just sensational! See the video to make this fantastic dish! - 94.922
Braised Beef With Steamed Vegetable
Mash garlic; combine with salt,rosemary, thyme and pepper to form a paste.
Rub surface of beef chuck arm pot roast with garlic mixture.
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium high heat.
Add pot roast cook until evenly browned.
Remove and reserve.
Cook and stir... - 41.3537
Cinderella Roast Beef
Wipe meat with damp cloth or paper towel. Rub with salt and pepper. Place on roasting rack in shallow pan. Do not cover. Roast about 36 minutes per pound or to an internal temperature of 155 degrees F. for medium rare. (Meat is tenderer if slightly on the... - 12.8388
Baked Potatoes With Lebanese Style Beef Filling
Prick the potatoes a few times with a fork and bake them on a rack in the middle of a preheated 450° F.oven for 1 1/2 hours.
While the potatoes are baking, in a small bowl dissolve the cornstarch in 2 tablespoons of the yogurt and in a saucepan simmer the... - 38.8603
New England Pot Roast
Stir together flour, 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons salt and the pepper; rub mixture on meat thoroughly.
Melt shortening in large skillet or Dutch oven; brown meat over medium heat, about 15 minutes.
Reduce heat; spread horseradish on both sides of meat.
Add... - 40.1176
Barbecued Pot Roast
Combine salt and pepper; rub over roast.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven; brown roast on all sides.
Add the tomato sauce, water, onions and garlic.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover and simmer for 3-4 hours or... - 35.1963
All Time Favorite Hamburger
Light a grill.
In a bowl, mix the ground meats and gently form into four 4-inch patties about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Make a 1/2 -inch-deep indentation in the center of each patty, then rub lightly with the oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
Grill... - 26.721
Sour Cream Pot Roast
Rub the roast well with the salt and cut garlic; then place garlic in sour cream to flavor it.
Brush meat with 1 tablespoon of the cooking oil; heat remaining oil in a dutch oven or a heavy deep pan with a tight cover.
Brown meat on all sides; then turn heat... - 34.6658
Beef Pot Roast
1. Wipe the beef with a clean, damp cloth.
2. Heat the suet in a heavy, deep saucepan or kettle. Add the onion and saute until golden.
3. Rub salt, pepper and flour into the meat. Brown it on all sides in the fat.
4. Lift meat, and put a rack under it. Add... - 31.6837
Favorite Pot Roast
Rub all sides of meat with salt, seasoned salt, seasoned pepper, and paprika.
In slow-cooking pot, combine seasoned beef with onion and bouillon.
Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or until meat is tender.
Remove from pot; slice.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
If... - 35.8639
Classic Rolled Beef Roast
1) Combine together the flour, salt and pepper and rub onto the meat
2) Sprinkle the instant seasoningonto the meat and keep aside for 30 minutes
3) Onto a roasting pan, place the meat fat side up
4) Roast the meat for 2 or 3 hours depending on... - 36.6623
Spiced Pot Roast
Combine flour, salt and pepper; rub over entire roast.
In a Dutch oven, brown roast in oil on all sides.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over roast.
Cover and bake at 325° for 3 hours or until meat is tender.
Thicken gravy if desired. - 35.7661
Pot Roast And Vegetables
Trim away excess fat and place roast in a 4-quart casserole.
Rub with salt and pepper.
Dissolve bouillon in hot water.
Pour over the roast.
Add sliced onion.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 10 to 15 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave at... - 39.2441
Rub the salt, pepper and allspice on the meat and brown in the butter and oil.
Add the onions, anchovy paste, bay leaf, vinegar and molasses.
Cover and simmer 2 to 3 hours until meat is tender.
Slice the meat thin and surround with vegetables.
Make the gravy... - 42.2021
Burgundian Braised Beef
Have roast boned and rolled; reserve bone.
Rub roast with salt, pepper and cut garlic.
Mix flour with thyme; rub into surface of meat.
Reserve excess flour.
Brown roast in oil in Dutch oven or roasting pan.
Add the bone, tomatoes and 1/2 cup Burgundy.
Cover... - 43.7826
Pot Roast Bouquet
Rub the meat all over with the cut clove of garlic.
Sprinkle with the salt, then rub in the flour.
Brown the meat on all sides in fat, over medium low heat, then place meat on a flat rack, placed in the bottom of the pan.
Add water and thymil or... - 43.9722
My first cooking video using the new Canon EOS Rebel T3, it's also the first time I've used iMovie on my Macbook to edit a video. I think it turned out well, once I figured out how to use iMovie. This is my version of a Hell Burger, very spicy and tasty. - 110.391
Cranberry Pot Roast
Cranberry Pot Roast is a delicious dish that guarentees a sumptuos meal. This dish is always in demand at home especially for the yearly family get together. Trust me, you will love this Cranberry Pot Roast recipe! - 41.8696
Sweet'and'sour Pot Roast
Sweet'And'Sour Pot Roast is a unique and winning meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Sweet'And'Sour Pot Roast. - 43.2469
Pot Roast Jardiniere
Rub meat on both sides with a mixture of horseradish and 1 tablespoon salt; place meat in a dutch oven.
Add tomato and stock to dutch oven.
Cook in a 325degree F oven about 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add vegetables, thyme, marjoram, 1 teaspoon... - 45.3464
Sauerbraten (sour Pot Roast)
Rub meat well with salt and pepper, and place in earthenware, dish with sliced onion, bay leaves, and peppercorns.
Heat an equal amount of water and vinegar to an amount sufficient to cover meat, and season with salt and sugar to taste.
Pour hot over meat,... - 37.0169
Garlic Pot Roast
Cut garlic clove; rub over meat.
Sprinkle meat liberally with flour to which some salt and pepper have been added.
Heat oil in large, heavy kettle.
Put in meat; brown well on one side.
Add carrots, celery, green pepper, and turnips.
Cook until meat... - 42.8922
Pot Roast Jardiniere
1. Rub meat on both sides with a mixture of horse radish and 1 tablespoon salt; place meat in a Dutch oven. Add tomato and stock to Dutch oven. Cover.
2. Cook in a 325°F oven about 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
3. Add vegetables, thyme, marjoram, 1... - 31.6818
Family Best Swiss Steak
1. Rub steak with flour to coat generously; brown in vegetable oil in a large, heavy skillet or in an electric frying pan; remove and set aside for next step.
2. Saute onion and celery until soft in same pan; stir in tomato sauce, water, salt, sugar, marjoram... - 36.0584
Boiled Beef English
1. Wipe the beef with a clean, damp cloth. Rub the salt into it and brown quickly in a hot kettle, adding 1 teaspoon of melted fat if the meat has none of its own. Sear the meat on all sides.
2. Add boiling water, carrot, onion and bay leaf. Cover and simmer... - 36.3232
Pot Roast With Vegetables
Rub all sides of the roast with the garlic.
Place in a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Surround with the onions, carrots, potatoes, and bay leaf.
Pour in the tomato juice or tomato sauce and chicken stock.
Microwave on high for 15 minutes.
Rotate the dish a half turn... - 38.7085
Al Cribari's Barbecued Pot Roast
Rub the roast with the freshly ground pepper and the curry powder.
Heat a large frying pan and add the oil.
Brown the meat on all sides, using high heat.
Prepare the sauce by simmering all the sauce ingredients until the onions are soft.
Place the roast in a... - 38.8055
Favorite Pot Roast
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the beef, rub well with the salt, seasoned salt, seasoned pepper and paprika.
2) At the bottom of the slow cooker, place the vegetables, pour over the broth, place the seasoned beef over the vegetables; cook... - 35.9034
Pot Roast Pacifica
1) Rub the lemon juice all over the beef and allow to rest for 5 minutes
2) Into a skillet, saute the onion, garlic and bacon till crisp
3) Remove and set aside
4) Into the bacon drippings, fry the beef on a medium flame
5) Add in the orange juice,... - 45.3691
Spanish Beef Roast
1) Cut slashes about an inch and a half deep with a knife around the meat
2) Tuck an olive into each slash
3) Rub flour over the meat and fry the meat into a dutch oven or kettle
4) Keep aside and reserve 2 tablespoons of the drippings
5) Into the... - 41.4927
Rolled Pot Roast
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Rub meat surface with garlic, salt and flour. Keep aside.
3. In a heavy bottomed pan, heat fat.
4. Once hot, brown beef uniformly for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Remove and place in a shallow baking... - 45.7299
Classic Cranberry Pot Roast
Trim excess fat from roast.
Combine the flour, salt, onion salt, and pepper; rub into pot roast, using all of the flour mixture.
In a Dutch oven, slowly brown the meat on all sides in hot shortening.
Remove from heat; add cloves, cinnamon, and 1/2 cup... - 45.3647
Spiced Pot Roast
Mix together the salt, mace, and cloves.
Rub into meat.
Put into a large bowl.
Combine onion, celery, 1/4 cup oil, vinegar, chervil, and thyme, and mix together.
Pour over meat and marinate several hours or overnight, turning meat at least once.
Remove meat... - 44.6714
Swedish Pot Roast
Rub roast on all sides with salt and allspice.
Brown on all sides in oil.
Halfway through, add onions.
Stir in anchovy paste, bay leaves, vinegar, and molasses.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until meat is tender, 2-2 1/2 hours.
Remove meat to a warm... - 45.8937
Italian Pot Roast With Spaghetti
Rub meat with 1 cut garlic clove; brown on all sides in oil in large heavy kettle.
Remove meat, add other garlic clove, minced, and next 5 ingredients.
Cook gently, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes, being careful not to burn.
Put meat back in kettle.
Mix... - 45.9892
My Favorite Pot Roast
Place meat in a large baking dish.
Rub top with softened butter or with oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover with slices of lemon and onion.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
Cover tightly so the meat will steam tender.
Cook in a 350°F... - 39.0645
Swedish Pot Roast
1) In a bowl mix salt, allspice, and pepper.
2) Spread and rub the mixture on the exterior of roast.
3) In a Dutch oven add butter and brown roast on all sides.
4) Turn off the heat and let stand 3 to 4 minutes till the sizzling stops.
5) Gently pour... - 47.6264
Pot Roast Of Beef With Vegetables
Wipe beef with clean damp cloth or paper towel.
Mix 3 tablespoons flour and seasonings together, and rub into beef.
Heat shortening in heavy pan, and add beef.
Cook slowly until meat is brown on all sides, about 20 minutes.
Add 1/2 - 3/4 cup water, cover and... - 44.3119
Sauerbraten - I often try this beef variety and should say this is one of the recipes I am known for. Let me tell you, the flavor of the dish lies in the seasoning, so be careful and accurate with it. Just give this yummy Sauerbraten a try, you will be happy... - 45.949
Beef Braised In Barolo Wine
Rub garlic into meat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place meat in a large bowl.
Add bay leaves, thyme and enough wine to cover meat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Drain meat, reserving marinade.
Dry meat with paper towels.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil... - 41.3931
Pot Roast New Orleans Style
1 Rub the meat all over with the red pepper, black pepper, and salt.
In a 5-quart Dutch oven or flameproof casserole, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the meat and cook, turning, for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned on all sides.
Transfer the beef... - 40.9673
Beef Pot Roast
Rub flour into roast; brush off excess.
Heat oil and 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 5-quart kettle over medium-high heat.
Add meat and brown well on all sides.
Add bay leaf, pepper, thyme, beef broth, and water; bring to a boil.
Cover and place in a 350°... - 41.6449
Red Chili With Meat
Rinse chiles; discard stems and seeds.
Break chiles into pieces.
Combine chiles and water in a 21/2- to 3-quart pan.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until chiles are soft (about 30 minutes).
In a blender, whirl chiles and their... - 39.7769
Lamb In Red Wine
1. Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
2. Rip off the excess fat from the lamb and remove its thin membrane.
3. Peel garlic and slice each clove into 3 or 4 slivers.
4. Make small incisions in the meat using a sharp knife and stuff it with... - 44.0058
Fruited Pot Roast
1. Wipe roast with damp paper towel. Trim excess fat from roast.
2. Rub salt and pepper into surface of meat.
3. In hot shortening, in 6-quart ovenproof Dutch oven, brown meat with carrot, onion and garlic over high heat, turning to brown on all sides—about... - 45.5086
1. In a bowl, rub butter or lard into the flour, add apinch of salt and about six tablespoons of cold water; work all this up into a form dough
2. Cut the dough equally into four and chill them for about twenty minutes
3. Heat the oven to 220C/fan... - 43.8938
Yankee Pot Roast
1. ln a small bowl, combine the flour, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the pepper and rub into the roast, coating it well. In a 6-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the roast and cook for 8 minutes or until browned, turning it several times.... - 32.3812
1) Clean the meat and remove the sinus and fat off.
2) Rub the meat with salt and ginger, place in the large bowl.
3) In a saucepan, combine vinegar, water, onions, pickling spice, bay leaves, peppercorn, cloves and sugar, bring to boil.
4) Cool... - 45.4677
Country Casserole Steak
1) Trim the excess fat from the steak.
2) Rub the steak with a mix of flour, salt and pepper.
3) In a pan, add the steak and brown over medium heat.
4) In greased 12-cup baking dish, mix onion, carrots, celery and apple or pear and top with the... - 45.0599
Beef Pie Supreme
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease an oven proof casserole pot and keep aside.
3. Using an electric mixer, blend cheese spread with mashed potatoes till smooth. Keep aside.
4. Rub meat surface with pepper, salt and flour.... - 47.4061
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Using your fingertips or a pastry blender, lightly rub or cut in the butter and lard or vegetable fat, then sprinkle over most of the chilled water and mix to a soft dough, adding more water if... - 40.3722
Pot Roast Madras
1. Trim fat from meat. In a small bowl stir together the ginger, curry powder, turmeric, salt, and pepper. Rub over surface of meat. In a Dutch oven brown roast in hot oil. Drain off fat. Add the undrained tomatoes, beef broth, onions, garlic, bay leaf, and... - 33.5649
Black Tie Chili
Rinse chiles; discard stems and seeds.
Combine chiles and beer in a 4- to 5-quart pan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
Whirl chiles and cooking liquid in a food processor or blender until smoothly... - 39.6083
Classic Apple Pie
This amazing apple pie recipe is the ultimate way to show someone you care. The recipe is super simple and the pie would turn out to be truely irresistible. Make this fall season special with a magnificent classic apple pie and pamper your loved ones. Check... - 108.862
Yankee Beef Platter
1. Place the meat in a large deep glass or ceramic dish after puncturing it all over with a fork
2. Rub the meat with sugar, salt, pepper and clove and add onion and bayleaf to the bow.
3. Pour wine over the meat and toss a few times to coat... - 45.246
Shredded Beef With Avocado Tomatillo Salsa
1.Preheat oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C).
2. Rub roast with the salt and pepper.
3.In a heavy ovenproof baking dish with a tight-fitting lid place roast.
4.Crush and crumble the ancho chiles over the roast and add onion halves, garlic,... - 45.9767
Effortless Entrees Part 1 - Cajun Pot Roast
Desirous of pot roast or roast meat? here is a richly flavored and delicious pot roast dish. Catch up with Stacey as she sears and cooks the Cajun Pot roast and Tuscan Fantasy Chicken kebabs with a few flavors and meats. Luscious, flavorful and delicious... - 109.187
Sweet Apple Pie
This amazing Sweet Apple Pie recipe is the ultimate way to show someone you care, who could resist?! or just scoff it all yourself, no one would blame you as it’s just so good! - 46.5599
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2. To prepare the beef coat in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
3. In a flameproof casserole dish, Heat the oil add the beef and fry briskly until browned on all sides.
4. Fry... - 44.6361
Chuck Rub Recipes By Category