- » Chuck Roast Stew
Chuck Roast Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chuck roast stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chuck roast stew recipes.
You May Also Like!
Mustard Onion Chuck Roast In Foil
Mustard Onion Chuck Roast in Foil is simple and affordable. I cooked this in the oven because I think roasts are better that way (over the crockpot). Dry mustard tastes pretty spicy on its own and with the soy sauce in it the sauce is "hot" and delicious and... - 44.9455
Irish Style Chuck Roast
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the shortening.
2. When hot but not smoking, sear the meat in shortening, on both sides to seal the juices within the roast.
3. Drain off the fat.
4. Pour the soup over meat and let the tomatoes join the... - 45.065
Chuck Roast Stroganoff With Dill
1. On a large board, Cut meat into 2x1/4-inch strips.
2. In a large skillet, heat butter or margarine for a few minutes and slip in the meat peices, 1/3rd at time. Sautee for 2 to 3 m minutes until meat is brown. The meat should be... - 43.7778
Beef Chuck Pot Roast With Winter Veggies
For most of us a perfect winter evening is never complete without a good pot roast. You are going to love chef's no-fail way of making the beef chuck pot roast and the way he makes it blend with the beautiful winter veggies. Slowly simmered and richly... - 105.123
Swedish Chuck Stew
Trim fat from meat and cut into 1-inch cubes.
In large heavy pan, brown beef in shortening; pour off fat.
Add soup, sour cream, water, paprika, and pepper.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour.
Stir now and then.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour... - 40.1408
Swedish Chuck Stew
1. Trim fat off the meat and cut into cubes of 1 inch.
2. Take a large heavy pan and add shortening into it and brown the beef. Drain off fat.
3. Blend in sour cream, soup, paprika, water, and pepper.
4. Cover and simmer for about an... - 42.5264
Thai Red Curry Beef Stew
If you are feeling as hungry as a tiger, then this spicy hearty Thai beef stew is what you should be eating. Because it is believed that hungry tigers love Thai stew. This stew is almost like a curry, in fact very similar to the south Thai red Massaman curry... - 103.538
Texas Chuck Wagon Chili
Using some of the fat, render fat for browning rest of meat.
Brown meat in a cast iron Dutch oven.
Add chili powder, oregano, garlic, cumin and cayenne.
Stir to coat meat.
Add water and stir.
Bring liquid to a boil and simmer, covered, for 1 to 1 1/2... - 39.5317
Pot Roast Aux Herbes
1.Make a mixture of flour, Bon Appetit, pepper and dry maustard and apply it on roast.
2.Heat shortening in large skillet or Dutch oven and put the roast in it.
3.Once brown, add ginger, oregano leaves, marjoram leaves, bay leaves, all... - 42.6342
Savory Pot Roast With Mushroom Soup
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, sear the meat on both sides to seal the juices within the roast.
2. Blend the soup with 2 cups water and pour over the meat. Bring to a boil
3. Reduce the heat; cover the casserole with its lid and simmer the... - 35.0649