- » Chuck Meat
Chuck Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chuck meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chuck meat recipes.
Chuck Wagon Steak Sandwich
Sandwich has always been the perfect fastfood pick and now try this highly delicious Chuck Wagon Cheese Sandwich. However heavy your palalte may be, this Chuck Wagon Cheese Sandwich is always filling and satisfying. - 49.3421
Chuck Steak Sandwiches
Enjoy this rightfully made and delicious Chuck Steak Sandwiches - an awesome treat to serve for any occasion. Let your guests bite in to this Chuck Steak Sandwiches and envy your culinary skills. - 46.1006
Oriental Chuck Steak
1. Heat fat in skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Brown chuck steak on both sides in hot fat.
3. Add onions and cook until golden brown.
4. Add water to drained bamboo-shoot liquid to make 3/4 cup liquid. Combine liquid with soy sauce, molasses, and bouillon... - 45.0305
Charcoal Grilled Chuck Steak
Here's a quick and simple recipe for the most delicious Charcoal Grilled Chuck Steak. Give this wonderful recipe a try and surprise your dear ones. - 44.3533
Jugged Chuck Steak
1) Preheat oven.
2) Heat a wok and add oil. Add to it meat chunks and fry till it browns. Place the meat on an absorbent paper to soak the excess oil. Keep it in a casserole.
3) Mix together onions, celery, peppercorns, lemon rind,... - 41.2306
Chuck Wagon Franks
1) In a saucepan, mix all ingredients, except frankfurters thoroughly.
2) Cover and bring to a boil. Decrease heat and simmer for 1 hour.
3) Add 1 cup water to thin the sauce.
4) Grill frankfurters 4 inches from coals for 10 minutes until brown. Turn... - 41.2286
Chuck Steak Rare
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well.
Place steak in large shallow baking dish or plastic bag.
Cover steak with oil-vinegar mixture.
Cover or close bag tightly.
Refrigerate 12 to 24 hours, turning steak several times.
Drain steak, reserving marinade.
Rub... - 40.4321
Savory Chuck Steak
About 35 minutes before serving: With sharp knife, cut and discard fat and bones from chuck steak; cut meat into strips 1/4-inch wide.
In large bowl, toss chuck with flour, salt and pepper.
In large skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, brown steak.
Add... - 37.9132
Chuck Wagon Beans
Heat oven to 375Â°.
In Dutch oven or large roasting pan, fry bacon until crisp; remove and drain.
Pour drippings from pan.
In same pan, cook and stir ground beef, onion and celery until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Stir in broth and remaining... - 37.3917
Chuck Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In large bowl, mix ground beef, eggs, green onions, onion, bread crumbs, milk, horseradish, salt, mustard, and 1/4 cup catchup just until well combined but not overmixed.
In 13" by 9" metal baking pan, shape meat mixture into 9" by 5"... - 34.0484
Chuck Steaks With Herb Butter
1. Put the chuck on the counter, place your hand flat over it, and, cutting parallel to your hand, cut the meat horizontally into 4 slices.
2. Pound the slices with a wooden mallet until they are 1/4 inch thick. Trim off any excess fat.
3. Notch the edges of... - 33.2426
Chuck Wagon Macaroni
In large saucepan, cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well.
Return cooked macaroni to saucepan; add butter or margarine, chili sauce, and Worcestershire sauce; heat till butter is melted.
Add shredded cheese; stir till melted and well... - 32.0432
Italian Chuck Steak
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Place all ingredients in a roasting pan and cover with pan lid or aluminum foil.
Roast 1 1/4 hours.
Increase heat to 350° F.
Uncover and roast an additional 15 minutes to brown. - 27.5764
Chuck Wagon Beans Quick Cook
In 2-quart bean pot, combine beans, catsup, sugar, and mustard.
Bury Canadian bacon in beans.
Bake uncovered on grill of hickory-smoker, hood down, 1 1/2 hours or longer.
Toward end of cooking time, lift bacon to top with fork; center with drained canned... - 26.158