- » Christmas Yule Log
Christmas Yule Log Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas yule log recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas yule log recipes.
Christmas Yule Log Cake
1. Grease a 9 1/2 –inch X 13 1/2 -inch jelly roll or Swiss roll pan with butter and dust with.
2. Sift 3/4 cup flour and cornstarch. Keep aside
3. Before baking the cake, preheat oven to 350°F.
4. In a large mixing bowl of an electric... - 46.9675
Chocolate Yule Log
So, we have Alia making the Yule Log Cake, which is la "Bûche de Noël" in this video. It is a traditional French cake that is only available during Christmas time. It is made of a 'genoise' (a soft sponge cake), filled with a flavored buttercream, and... - 108.151
Bûche De Noël (yule Log) Part 1 Of 2
Preparing the Plain or White Génoise
1. Cover the cooled layer with a clean piece of parchment paper, and then
cover the paper with a clean sheet pan
2. Whisk the eggs, yolks and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer. Add
sugar in a stream... - 38.9878
Honey Spice Yule Logs
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Butter a 15x10x1-inches baking pan and use wax paper to line. Grease the paper.
3) Into a sifter, measure the flour, salt, soda, cinnamon, ginger and cardamom.
4) In a medium-sized... - 48.3192
Grease a 15" x 10" baking pan and line with wax paper.
Grease wax paper; set aside.
Grease 2 custard cups; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a small mixer bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened and lemon-colored, about 5 minutes.
Gradually add 2/3... - 50.2477
Stir together the egg yolks with 1 tablespoon sugar, the salt, and the lemon rind; the mixture should be smooth but not frothy or over-aerated.
Beat the egg whites with the remaining sugar.
Fold the egg yolk mixture into the stiffly beaten whites.
Combine the... - 45.031