- » Christmas Tree Salad
Christmas Tree Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas tree salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas tree salad recipes.
Christmas Tree Salad
Christmas tree salad adds zing to the christmas celebrations. This Christmas tree salad is a mix of dates, cherries and cream cheese. Give this Christmas tree salad a try, I am sure you will love it. - 38.46
The Christmas Tree Salad
To make the tree, take perfect halves of pears and color a bright, clear green by adding green coloring to juice and soaking pears overnight.
Put 2 halves together with a ball of cream cheese.
Turn individual salad ring molds upside down, and force pear part... - 35.6828
Merry Christmas Salad
Merry Christmas Salad - ring in the Christmas fun with this yummy salad. The Merry Christmas Salad is rich with the flavors of pineapple, cranberry sauce and cherries. Check out the recipe of Merry Christmas Salad. - 37.6837
Ring in the Yule fun with this juicy Yuletide Salad. This is a pretty easy salad and exploits the flavors of pineapple, nuts and cottage cheese. Give this Yuletide Salad a try. - 33.163
You May Also Like!
Christmas Relish Tree
1) Take the endives and remove tough ends from each leaf.
2) Start forming the tree by attaching leaves to the bottom of cone using florist picks. Move upward, completely covering cone with endive.
3) Attach vegetables on the cone using wooden picks,... - 39.6037
Christmas Relish Tree
1. Wash and separate endive and remove tough ends of each leaf.
2. To assemble tree secure base ends of endive leaves to cone with florist picks.
3. Begin at the bottom and continue to work around and upward, until cone is completely covered with... - 44.312
Veggie Christmas Tree
Cover the bottom of a 13-in.x9-in.x2-in glass dish with dressing.
Arrange broccoli in a tree shape, using the stem as the trunk.
Place cauliflower around tree.
Add tomatoes and carrot slices as ornaments. - 26.7006
1) Evenly spread the ingredients on slices of any kind of bread.
2) Discard the crusts.
3) Shape to desired shapes or roll edge to edge or opposite corner to corner and set in place with toothpicks.
4) Bake on cookie sheet at 350°F for 10... - 33.8267