- » Christmas Soup
Christmas Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas soup recipes.
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 1 – Introduction & Getting Started
For all those who are always on a look out for a comforting and filling recipe but at the same time less messy, this video prawns soup series is a must watch. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she provides ingredient details and step... - 106.018
Christmas Giveaway Winner Butternut Squash Soup
The best part about holiday cooking is all the leftover food and food stock in your refrigerator and pantry. Cooking delicious meals for weeks after the holidays becomes so easy and hassle free. Watch this video where Adam from “cook with Adam” reveals... - 103.733
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 2 – Finishing
Here is part 2 of coconut prawns soup video series. Here the lady chef continues with the soup making procedure and also provides some quick garnishing tips, to serve the dish in most classic manner. Clear explanation of instructions could have helped... - 102.793
Raw And Organic Chilled Tomato Soup
Summer is the time for light, fresh, nutritious foods that require little or no cooking. At this time of the year, most of us have lots of ripe tomatoes in the back garden that are just waiting to be eaten. This all raw, vegan chilled tomato soup was the... - 98.6875
Easy Homemade Onion Soup
If you are creative person or if you work from home, this recipe will impress you. It’s very creative and very easy at the same time. The creativity lies in the way ingredients are picked and then the soup is poured into individual baking soup dishes,... - 95.1391
Pumpkin And Sweet Potato Soup
Do you love having soups? Then this is the perfect video for you as it demonstrates quick and delicious pumpkin and potato soup. The soup is not only delicious, but also nutritious and easy. So just don’t miss it. - 93.8068
Carp Thick Soup
Take soups from starters to the main event, with this top recipe. It's hearty, tasty and budget-friendly, too..this is guaranteed to thrill, warm and delight! - 85.9676
Ginger Carrot Soup
Combine ingredients in large pot and cook on medium heat for 30-40 minutes. You can choose to either puree in blender or leave chunky.
And let me know you like it. - 83.3709
Winter Squash Bisque
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
season the squash with some salt and half the 5 spice
place on a greased cookie sheet
bake for 30-45 minutes until tender and lightly browned
Meanwhile start to cook the onions, carrots, apples or pears
in a large soup pot and... - 50.2127
Curried Parsnip Soup
This is a tasty soup, with a sweetness of parsnips and slightly spicy flavors of curry powder. These flavors combine together to give such a beautiful soup. This soup is a good winter warmer. - 49.9614
Hot And Sour Soup Meal
1) Cut the chicken into 1/8 inch slices.
2) Take a bowl and stir chicken slices in it with 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
3) Take a Dutch oven and heat oil in it. Add chicken slices and cook for about 3 minutes or until tender.
4) Remove... - 49.1655
Christmas Red Pepper Soup
1. Dice roasted bell peppers into 1-inch pieces and keep aside.
2. In a heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over low heat.
3. Add onions and diced raw red pepper.
4. Stir and cook for about 15 minutes until the onions are wilted.
5. Add the... - 48.6214
Bacon Minestrone Soup
1) In Dutch oven scramble-fry bacon, onion and ground beef to brown.
2) In a pan boil water and dissolve bouillon cubes to it.
3) Add it to the bacon mixture,
4) Mix the next 10 ingredients.
5) Let it boil.
6) Cook covered and simmer for about 25... - 48.1002
This shrimp bisque prepared with green onions is a light and refreshing seafood soup. Cooked with a half and half base, the shrimp bisque has butter in the making along with chicken broth. Flavored with lemon peel and spiced with red pepper and garlic, this... - 48.0633
Easy Curried Corn Chowder
Easy curried corn chowder is a creamy fruited chowder. Prepared with added veggies like potato, celery, onions and bell peppers, the curried corn chowder is spiced with curry powder and flavored with bay leaf. Cooked with bacon pieces in it, the easy curried... - 47.7919
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a 1 quart baking dish and place meat in it.
3) Brown the meat in the oven for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Add about 1 cup water to the dish.
5) Cover and bake for another 1 hour or... - 47.6485
The much talked about spanish Escudella is famous as a winter stew-soup. There's a whole combination of meat, ribs, cabbage and most importantly the garbanzo beans. Escudella is often prepared as a Christmas appetizer with french bread for serving. The... - 47.6196
Okra Vegetable Stew
1) Peel eggplant and cut into 3/4-inch slices. Sprinkle both sides of each slice with 1/2 teaspoon salt and set aside for 20 minutes.
2) Rinse and squeeze eggplant. Cut into 3/4-inch cubes and set aside.
3) Take a large saucepot and... - 47.4601
Chili Soup Jarlsberg
Chili soup jarlsberg is a beef and vegetable soup prepared with jarlsberg cheese to it. Cooked with a beef broth base, with canned beans and tomato liquid, the chili soup jarlsberg has bell peppers and onions to it. Nicely spiced with cumin, chili powder,... - 47.46
Stilton Cheese Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the onions and celery. Saute till they soften for about 5 minutes. Do not let the mixture boil.
3) Add in the flour and stir well for about 1 minute.
4) Add in dry vermouth and stock. Let the mixture... - 47.3336
Red Bean Soup
This red bean soup is a vegetable and meat soup. Cooked with smoked ham hocks along with a medley of vegetables, the red bean soup is flavored with garlic and three herb medley of thyme, parsley and bay leaf. Topped with a sour cream dollop, this red bean... - 47.3333
French Onion Soup With Cheese Croutons
1) Peel onions and trim at the ends. Cut onions lengthwise and then cut crosswise forming thin slices.
2) Take a heavy bottomed kettle or Dutch oven and heat the oil and butter in it. Add onions and stir.
3) Reduce heat to medium-low... - 47.1906
Cock A Leekie Soup
In a large kettle or Dutch oven combine chicken and water.
Add carrot, celery, onion, parsley, salt, white pepper, and bay leaf.
Cover; simmer for 25 minutes or till chicken is tender.
Remove chicken, bay leaf, and parsley from broth.
Discard bay leaf and... - 47.1475
Creamy Turkey Soup
1) Take off all the meat from carcass and cut into small pieces.
2) In a saucepan, place the carcass and cover with water.
3) Put the bouquet garni and heat to boil.
4) Half cover and cook gently for 2 hours.
5) Drain the stock and... - 46.9548
Fresh Corn Soup
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Add onion and sauté until transparent.
2) Add mustard, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper.
3) Stir in chicken stock and corn.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
6) Add... - 46.7839
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© parsnips, potato and onion.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 3 minutes.
3) Pour in the stock and season to taste.
4) Allow the mixture to boil, cover and cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
5)... - 46.6563
Pappa Al Pomodoro
Pappa Al Pomodoro is a tuscan tomato soup. Prepared with tomato bombolina sauce and chicken broth as soup base, the Pappa Al Pomodoro is flavored with dried sage and garlic. Spiced with red pepper flakes, this tuscan tomato soup has bread slices in it and is... - 46.3136
Pumpkin Almond Bisque In A Pumpkin Shell
Pumpkin almond bisque in pumpkin shell is a spiced and creamy vegetable soup. Cooked with added almond flavor with hints of celery and onion to it, the pumpkin almond bisque is spiced with nutmeg and seasoned to taste. Served in a hollowed pumpkin shell, it... - 46.2839
Kaleidoscope Chowder is a flavorful mixed seafood vegetable chowder. Prepared with assorted seafood like fish, scallops, and shrimps, the kaleidoscope chowder is filled with veggies like spinach, bell pepper, potatoes and carrots. Cooked with white wine as... - 46.1753
1) Take a medium saucepan and melt butter in it.
2) Add vegetables, sugar and seasonings.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
4) Take 1 quart of boiling water and dissolve bouillon cubes in it.
5) Add... - 46.1635
Lancaster Soup 'n Dumplings
1) Take a 6-quart pressure cooker and put the cooking rack in place. Put the chicken broth, salt and black pepper into the pressure cooker. Add pork and secure the lid.
2) Put the pressure regualtor in the vent pipe and increase the flame to high heat.... - 46.162
Christmas French Onion Soup
1. With a slicing knife, slice the onions into thin slices.
2. Separate the rings to form about 3 cupfulls of them.
3. In a pan, add butter.
4. Place the pan on heat and add the onions.
5. Cook the onions for about 10 minutes till they... - 46.098
Mexican Black Bean Soup
Rinse beans, discarding any grit.
In large pot, cover beans with three times their volume of water; bring to boil, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let soak for 1 hour.
Wipe out pot and heat oil over medium heat; cook garlic, onions and... - 46.0625
Elegant Corn Chowder
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, saute the bacon slices till they become crisp.
2) Add in the sliced onions and potato. Saute slightly without browning.
3) Next, add in the corn, salt and pepper.
4) Pour in boiling water. Cover the pan and cook on low heat... - 45.9449
Corn And Crab Bisque
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2) Add in the onions and saute the mixture till it softens.
3) When the onions start to sizzle, add in the flour. Stir the flour in, for about a minute.
4) Add in the curry powder and corn. Cook... - 45.8184
Carrot & Coriander Soup
Carrot and coriander soup is a light and refreshing soup made with chopped onions and grated carrots. Flavored with garlic, cumin and a generous dash of coriander, the carrrot and coriander soup is seasoned with salt and pepper and tinged with a hint of lemon... - 45.2245
Rich Potato Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter on medium flame.
2) Add in the onions and saute for about 5 minutes.
3) Next, add in tomatoes, potatoes, parsley, celery, celery leaves, beef stock, bay leaf, salt, thyme, pepper and lemon juice.
4) Let the mixture... - 45.2167
Cream Of Oyster And Spinach Soup
1) In a saucepan, boil 1 1/2 cups water. Cook the oysters till they become firm. Drain and keep the liquid aside.
2) In a blender, add in the oysters. Blend to get a smooth puree.
3) In a saucepan, cook the spinach as per its packet directions. Drain... - 45.2066
Baked Tuscan Vegetable And Bread Soup
In large saucepan, bring chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Remove chicken and discard bones; dice meat and set aside.
Discard bay leaves.
Keep... - 44.922
Upside Down Onion Soup
Upside down onion soup is a mixed vegetable soup. Prepared with chicken broth as soup base, the upside down onion soup has zucchini, tomatoes and carrots in it. Served with a bread and cheese base, topped off with ladles of hot soup, this upside down onion... - 44.6616
Christmas Curried Broccoli Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2) Add in the leeks, broccoli, garlic and curry powder. Cook until the vegetables become tender.
3) Transfer the vegetables to a blender once slightly cooled. Blend to a smooth puree.
4) Transfer... - 44.4502
Garden Vegetable Soup
1) In a 5-quart dutch oven or saucepot, heat corn oil over a medium flame.
2) Add onion and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
2) Add tomatoes, carrots, zucchini, green beans and celery seed. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are... - 44.3358
Holiday Mushroom Vegetable Soup
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the mushrooms, carrots, celery, tomato, onion and garlic.
3) Saute till they become tender yet remain crisp.
4) Add in the beef stock, water, barley, thyme, salt and pepper.
5) Cook without a lid on... - 44.2351
Acorn Squash Soup
Cut each squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Place halves, cut side down, in a shallow pan; add hot water to pan to a depth of 1 inch.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55 minutes or until tender.
Drain squash halves on paper towels, cut side down.
Scoop out... - 43.7528
1) Take a large Dutch oven and heat oil in it.
2) Add onion, cabbage, garlic powder, parsley, pepper and oregano. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Add bouillon cubes, water and tomatoes. Bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Stir in... - 43.6164
Sweet Potato Peanut Soup With Ham Croutons
Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; add onion, celery, and garlic, and saute 10 minutes or until tender.
Add broth, potato, and chopped rosemary.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until potato is very tender.
Meanwhile,... - 43.4558
Tomato French Onion Soup
Tomato french onion soup is a cheesy consomme cooked soup. Prepared with chopped onions and stewed tomatoes, laced with sherry, the tomato french onion soup is cooked and finished under the broiler with french bread and cheese topping. Served with a melty and... - 43.3092
Chicken And Celery Soup
1) In a saucepan, heat stock and celery to boil.
2) Put the lid on and cook over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until celery is soft.
3) Remove form heat and allow to cool.
4) Stir in chicken, butter, flour, seasoning to taste and celery salt.
5)... - 43.2661
Quick Garden Cheese Soup
Quick garden cheese soup is a mixed vegetable soup. Prepared with celery, onions, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, the quick garden cheese soup is milk and water soup base. Flavored with chicken bouillon and finished with the addition of cheese, the garden... - 43.2335
This is by far the best Oyster Stew recipe that I have come across. Perfect for a chilly winter evening or even on christmas eve, your guests will love this excellent dish. Creamy oysters coated with worcestershire sauce, herbs, pepper can be spotted with... - 43.1827
Pei Potato Soup
1. In large heavy pot cook onions and celery in butter until soft, add flour and stir until smooth.
2. In another pot cook the potatoes in enough water to cover.
3. Into the pot containing the onion and celery stir chicken stock, add the cooked... - 43.0504
Italian Style Pork Soup
1) Take a dutch oven and heat oil in it. Add the pork pieces along with onion and garlic. Cook till the pork turns brown in color.
2) Season the pork with salt, pepper, fennel and basil.
2) Now, add tomatoes and water. Cover tightly and simmer for... - 42.8727
Butternut bisque is a spiced squash soup. Prepared in a chicken soup base with a dash of nutmeg for flavor, the butternut squash bisque is cooked along with onions. Seasoned with white pepper to taste, the butternut bisque is served warm with a yogurt or... - 42.8666
Fresh Eggplant Mushroom Zucchini Soup
1) Take a large saucepan or kettle and melt butter in it. Add scallions, mushrooms and garlic and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
2) Add eggplant and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Sprinkle... - 42.7992
1) Take a soup kettle and combine knuckle, chicken, salt, 3 quarts of water, celery, peppercorns, bay leaves, cloves, thyme, cayenne pepper and onion in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Skim.
3) Cover and simmer for about 4 hours.
4) Stain through... - 42.6711
Creamy Dijon Turkey Soup
Creamy dijon turkey soup is a peppy poultry recipe. Prepared with vegetables and cubed cooked turkey, the dijon turkey soup has a milk base to it. Flavored with chicken bouillon, garlic and dijon mustard, the creamy dijon turkey soup is easily prepared.... - 42.6274
Shrimp Corn Chowder
My friends like this shrimp corn chowder recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this chowder is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also... - 42.6192
Chicken Barley Stew
1) Take a 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepot and combine 1 cup water, chicken broth, celery, carrots, tomatoes, onion, Worcestershire sauce, barley, pepper, parsley, basil and salt. Keep the flame medium-high and bring to a boil.
2) Reduce the heat and... - 42.6168
Cajun Christmas Gumbo
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chicken thighs in single layer in shallow baking pan.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Meanwhile, heat oil in Dutch oven.
Add onion and bell pepper; cook over medium-low heat 10... - 42.5889
Hedelmakeitto Cold Fruit Soup
1. Wash the prunes, apricots and pears in warm water and drain.
2. In a large pan, dissolve sugar in 1 1/2 quarts water.
3. Add the fruit to the syrup and soak overnight to soften.
4. Wash, peel, core and chop the apples. Add them to... - 42.447
Vegetable Beef Soup
1) Take a large stock pot or Dutch oven and boil water in it. Stir in bouillon cubes and onion soup mix.
2) Heat 1/4 cup oil or shortening in a large skillet, add beef cubes and cook over high heat until brown, stirring frequently.
3) Add browned beef... - 42.4066
Butternut Squash Soup
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Place squash, cut sides down, in a shallow pan; add hot water to pan to depth of 3/4".
Cover with aluminum foil, and bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until tender; drain.
Scoop out pulp; mash.
Cook... - 42.0513
Easter Potato Soup
I like this easy Easter Potato Soup recipe. It is absolutely delicious soup. It is generally made on Easter. This soup makes your Easter celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Easter Potato Soup recipe and brings joy to your home. - 41.554
Italian Vegetable Soup
Italian vegetable soup is a meaty vegetable soup prepared with added sausage to it. Cooked in a kettle or dutch oven, the italian vegetable soup is cooked with onions and garlic for taste. Prepared with veggies like carrots, tomatoes, zucchini, beans and... - 41.5401
Light Vegetable Soup
1) Take a large size Dutch oven and combine together the first 11 ingredients in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
4) Add spinach and simmer for another 5... - 41.5097
Hearty Clam And Scallop Minestrone
1) Take a large saucepan and pour margarine in it. Add celery and onion and cook until tender.
2) Add water, clam juice and the reserved clam liquid along with bouillon and basil. Bring to a boil and then simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
3) Add the... - 41.463
Carrot Cream Soup
Carrot cream soup is a flavorful carrot soup prepared with added onions. Cooked in a chicken broth and whipping cream base, the carrot cream soup is flavored with garlic powder and parsley along with seasoning salt. Served up with a parsley garnish, it makes... - 40.9191
1) Take a large saucepan and combine celery leaves, bouillon cubes, parsley, onion, basil, bay leaves, 2 cups water and salt in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes.
4) Add tomato juice and simmer for... - 40.8871
Country Italian Soup
The country Italian soup is a filling beef and vegetable soup. Made with vegetables and macaroni to it, this meaty soup is cooked in a tomato and beef mushroom soup mix. Flavored with added oregano, the country italian soup also has green beans and macaroni... - 40.8817
Calico Beef Aspic
1) Take a saucepan and pour beef broth in it. Bring to a boil and then stir in gelatin until it dissolves completely.
2) Add onion, vinegar, pepper, salt and water. Chill the mixture until slightly thickened.
3) Fold in apple and celery.
4) Pour the... - 40.86
Easy Tomato Cheese Bisque
Easy tomato cheese bisque is a savory and light bisque made with tomato juice and cheese soup. Spiced with mustard and twisted with a hint of worcestershire sauce, the easy tomato cheese bisque is cooked with rice in it. Creamy and delicious, it makes a great... - 40.8408
Broccoli Cheese Soup
Broccoli cheese soup is a creamy vegetable soup. Cooked with a rich buttery, cream and cheese soup base, the broccoli cheese soup is a homemade comfort that can be whipped up in a matter of minutes. Flavored with chicken bouillon and a dash of worcestershire... - 40.751
1) Take a saucepan and combine meat broth with corn.
2) Cook for about 10 minutes. Press through a sieve.
3) Combine the corn mixture with sugar, salt, milk, tapioca and onion.
4) Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
5) Add butter and... - 40.4007
1) Take a large kettle and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Cover with water and simmer for about 6-8 hours.
3) Strain the broth and allow it to cool.
4) Skim off fat and refrigerate until ready to serve.
5) Serve Beef Consommé cold. - 40.3962
Fresh Corn Chowder
1) Take a medium saucepan and melt butter in it. Add onion and celery and cook until tender.
2) Now, add water, potatoes, corn, bouillon cubes, salt pepper and thyme. Tightly cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until corn and potatoes are tender.
3)... - 40.3295
Chicken Vegetable Soup With Garlic Sauce
1) Take a large kettle and sautÃ© the onions in the vegetable oil for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
2) Add water, broth, pepper and salt. Bring to a boil . Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Add potato, green beans, spinach leaves, chicken or pork and... - 40.2571
Quick Beet Soup With Yogurt
In large heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat; cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
Stir in beets, tomatoes, beef broth, water, vinegar and caraway seeds; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium low; cover and simmer for 15... - 40.0082
Black And White Bean Soup
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and pour chicken broth along with vegetable juice in it. Add black beans, Kielbasa or smoked sausage, leeks, black beans, sauerkraut, white kidney beans and caraway seed to the liquid. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce... - 39.5283
1) Take a saucepan and combine together broth, onions, seasonings and zucchini in it.
2) Cook over medium-low heat until vegetables become very tender.
3) Add yogurt or skin milk.
4) Adjust the seasoning as per taste.
5) Pour the soup in... - 39.4338
Add prunes to water and cook until just tender.
Add raisins and cook until plumped and tender.
Add 3/4 cup of the sugar and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Mix remaining sugar with flour and salt.
Gradually stir in milk.
Gradually stir mixture into fruit... - 39.1829
Maritime Lobster Chowder
In large pot, bring 3 cups (750 mL) water to boil over medium high heat; cook potatoes and onions, covered, for 5 to 10 minutes or just until potatoes are tender.
Do not drain.
Meanwhile, cut lobster into bite size pieces.
In large skillet, heat 2 tbsp (25... - 38.7028
Herbed Tomato Bisque
1) Take a large saucepot and combine tomatoes, onion powder, black pepper, basil, paprika, sugar and salt. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
3) Add butter and stir until melted and combined. Add... - 38.5894
Christmas Onion Soup
1) Slice onions thinly and separate into rings (3 cups).
2) In a skillet heat butter and cook for about 10 minutes.
3) Sprinkle flour over it.
4) Cook and stir over low heat mixed.
5) Gently add milk, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
6) Mix... - 38.5315
Minted Creamed Peas And Celery
1) Take a saucepot and pour water in it. Add celery and salt. Cook for about 15 minutes or until celery turns tender.
2) Add the peas and bring to a boil.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until peas are cooked.
4) Drain and add the... - 38.5005
Quick And Zesty Vegetable Soup
Quick and zesty vegetable soup is a beef vegetable soup . Made with ground beef and mixed vegetables, the quick and zesty has stewed tomatoes, added egg noodles, this zesty beef soup is filling and heavy. Flavored with oregano and seasoned with salt and... - 38.3726
Dumplings For Soup
1) Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, chopped parsley, salt and caraway seeds in a mixing bowl. Gently cut in the shortening.
2) Add egg and yogurt to the flour mixture and blend to form a smooth batter.
3) Take a rounded tablespoon and make small... - 38.193
Chicken Clear Soup With Coriander And Lemon
A nutritious soup that is real easy to make. A healthy combination of ingredients the chicken clear soup is a complete meal in itself. Surprise your kids with a yummy chicken soup that they are sure to love. - 37.8996
French Onion Soup
This french onion soup is prepared with au jus gravy mix. Cooked with butter to taste, the rich gravy mix and cheese goes to make this french onion soup memorable. Topped with bread slices with cheese, the french onion soup is broiled and served up toasty and... - 37.465
Wisconsin Cheese N Beer Soup
Wisconsin cheese and beer soup is a onion cheese soup that is excellent as a starter or appetizer before meals. Prepared with a milk base, the wisconsin cheese and beer soup is flavored with a dash of mustard and best garnished with a red pepper and parsley. - 36.9799
Beef Noodle Soup
This is a simplified version of a Vietnamese beef noodle soup. The Vietnamese make the broth from scratch, and simmer it for hours. - 36.9358
This Turkey Soup recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious Turkey Soup. You should try this Turkey... - 36.6815
Minty Gazpacho Sipper
1) Take a food processor bowl or blender container and combine all ingredients in it. Blend until a smooth mixture is formed.
2) Serve over ice and enjoy! - 36.4945
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the shallots and saute till they soften. Do not let the shallots brown.
3) Pour in the chicken stock. Heat the mixture slightly but do not let it simmer.
4) Add in the crumbled chevre, stirring with a... - 36.267
Butternut Squash Soup
In large saucepan, combine squash, stock, onions and bay leaf; bring to boil.
Cover and reduce heat to low; simmer for about 20 minutes or until squash is tender.
Remove bay leaf.
In blender or food processor, puree soup in batches until smooth.
Return to pan... - 35.076
Barley Soup With Peppers
1) Take a 2-quart saucepan and pour broth in it. Add barley and onion to it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for about 45 minutes.
3) Add peppers and cook for another 15 minutes or until barley is... - 34.6066
Chunky Potato Soup
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Gradually stir in milk.
Stir in potato and next 3 ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, 30 minutes or until mixture is... - 33.9236
Chicken Corn Soup Santa Fe
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter and garlic. Cover with lid; microwave on high 30 seconds or until butter is melted.
2. Stir in broth, water, corn, chicken, peppers and cumin. Cover; microwave on high 5 minutes or until hot and... - 33.6639
Cook onions in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Reduce heat to low; add flour.
Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Gradually add chicken broth; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is... - 33.5162
Thai Ginger Soup
San Marco Grocery's world famous Thai Ginger Soup! A simple coconut milk base with chicken breast strips, ginger and cilantro. Garnish with red chilies and cilantro sprigs. - 32.8427
Christmas Soup Recipes By Category