- » Christmas Smooth Fruit Bread
Christmas Smooth Fruit Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas smooth fruit bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas smooth fruit bread recipes.
Banana bread is a very common and kids friendly bread...Banana bread is usually a quick bread, a sweet, cake like-bread which typically uses baking soda as the leavening agent instead of yeast.. - 47.0938
Panettone (italian Christmas Fruit Bread)
In a small bowl sprinkle the yeast over the warm water.
Stir to dissolve and set aside for five to ten minutes.
Meanwhile, cream together the butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
Stir in the eggs.
Add the flour, salt and yeast mixture to the egg-butter... - 43.7248
Scandinavian Christmas Fruit Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixer bowl.
Add milk, sugar, salt, cardamom, egg, shortening, raisins, citron and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 2... - 47.6542
Christmas Bread Ring
Prepare hot-roll mix according to package directions; add the candied fruits and peels, walnuts and seedless raisins.
When dough has doubled, (about 1 hour), divide in half.
Roll each half into a rope about 24 inches long.
On a greased baking sheet, twist the... - 29.7188
Christmas Raisin Bread
Christmas Raisin Bread is a flavored bread that my mother used to make every year around christmas time. Friends and family used to flock to my home and would unashamedly accept that they were there to taste her cooking especially her Christmas Raisin Bread.... - 42.25
Christmas Candle Ring
Cream the yeast with the water.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and rub in the butter.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the milk and yeast liquid.
Using one hand or a spatula, draw the dry ingredients into the liquid and beat until the dough... - 46.9324
Panettone Italian Christmas Bread
Prepare, adding the 1/4 cup butter above to the scalded milk along with the butter, sugar, and salt called for in basic recipe; cool to lukewarm and stir into yeast mixture along with all but last ingredient.
While dough is rising, prepare pan: Tear... - 45.3119
Polish Christmas Bread
You'll simply love this Polish Christmas Bread. This spiced fruit and nut bread topped with egg meringue and almonds will set your mood correct for the party. You are welcome to make suggestions about this Polish Christmas Bread. - 47.4768
German Christmas Bread
Mix citron, raisins, orange peel and brandy; let stand at least 1 hour.
Drain; reserve brandy.
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in reserved brandy, the milk, 1/2 cup margarine, the granulated sugar, salt, nutmeg, eggs and 2 cups of the... - 43.9818
Hungarian Christmas Bread
This Hungarian Christmas Bread is a super way in which you can celebrate Christmas. Try these meringue fruity rolls with poppy seed fillings for any of your other parties too. Your guests will simply love them. Try this Hungarian Christmas Bread and let me... - 48.1477
Greek Christmas Bread
1. Corpbine butter, sugar, milk, anise seed and salt in a small saucepan; heat the mixture slowly, stirring often, until the butter melts; then cool to lukewarm.
2. Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm" water... - 41.6393
Spanish Christmas Loaf
This Spanish Christmas Loaf is a desire ! Celebrate Santa's special day with this delicious candied fruit and almond filled bread for your next meal. If you are burbling with suggestions for this Spanish Christmas Loaf please do come over here to express... - 43.0813
English Christmas Bread
This classic English Christmas Bread will set your spirits right for the coming big event. Do try this irresistibly delicious spicy cake filled and topped with candied fruit and almonds as a Christmas dessert. I'm sure your festival will be a memorable one... - 46.1047
Lakeland Christmas Breads And Cake
Prepare the yeast batter: mix 2 cups flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and the compressed or dry yeast together in a large bowl.
Add the boiling water to the milk and mix well into the yeast mixture.
Cover and set aside until frothy, about 20 minutes in a warm place... - 44.9737
Braided Fruit Bread
Sift the flour into a bowl and make a hollow in the center.
Sprinkle in the yeast and dissolve it in the lukewarm milk.
Sprinkle a little flour over the yeast-milk mixture and let stand in a warm place about 15 minutes, until fissures are clearly visible on... - 46.2715
Braided Fruit Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish.
3) Take a saucepan and combine in it milk, sugar, salt and shortening. Heat through.
4) Allow the mixture turn lukewarm.
5) Add yeast and stir until completely dissolved.
6)... - 48.101
Stollen - Christmas Bread
Stollen is a loaf-shaped cake with dried fruit and marzipan. Stollen is usually made with chopped candied fruit and/or dried fruit, nuts and spices.It is a traditional German cake, usually eaten during the Christmas season, fantastic addition to any Christmas... - 47.7982
German Strollen With Candied Fruit
Combine raisins, mixed fruits, currants, and rum; set aside.
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, butter, sugar, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring... - 45.8234
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add evaporated milk, sugar, shortening, salt, eggs and 2 cups of flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in fruit and enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (do not knead).
Place in a greased bowl.
Cover and let rise in... - 44.0751
Norwegian Christmas Bread
Pour scalded milk over butter, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and cardamom in a bowl.
Stir until butter is melted.
Cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Toss currants, almonds, and mixed fruit with the 1 tablespoon flour; set aside.
Add about 2 cups of the... - 45.58
Simple Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake
This Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake is absolutely yummy ! Try this creamy fruity cheese for the coming Christmas. Your suggestions for this Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake are welcome. - 45.438
Christmas Stollen (bread Of Dresden)
In a bowl, sprinkle the yeast over the warm water.
Stir in the one tablespoon flour, one teaspoon sugar and set aside to rise.
Meanwhile, combine the butter, margarine, sugar, milk, and beat.
Stir in the eggs.
Add the three cups flour, marzipan, nutmeg, lemon... - 45.7853
Danish Christmas Bread
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Mix milk, sugar, salt, and butter in large bowl; cool to lukewarm.
Add 2 cups flour; mix well.
Add yeast, vanilla, and eggs; mix until blended.
Add enough remaining flour to make soft dough; mix well.
Knead on lightly floured... - 44.4467
Norwegian Merry Christmas Bread
1. In a small saucepan, heat milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan; remove from heat. Add sugar, butter and salt, stirring until sugar is dissolved and butter melted. Let cool to lukewarm (a drop on wrist won't feel warm).
2. If possible, check... - 48.2571
Christmas Sweet Bread
1. To prepare the soaked fruits: Combine the cherries, apricots, currants, and raisins in a small bowl. Add the rum and enough hot water to barely cover the fruits. Stir well and cover. Let stand until the fruits are plumped, at least 1 hour or overnight.... - 43.4556
Norwegian Christmas Bread
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add sugar, egg, butter, salt, cardamom and 2 cups flour; mix well.
Stir in raisins, citron and enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8... - 47.1479
Fruit And Nut Loaf
1. Pre-heat an oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Using a hand blender, cream butter and sugar in mixing bowl. Add in eggs one at a time and whisk until smooth. Add in milk, vanilla and... - 48.8607
This Julekake looks a perfect treat for Christmas ! Try this delicious Norwegian fruity frosted bread for Christmas this year and tell me if you like it. Your suggestions for this Julekake are welcome. - 48.2953
This Hoska is a sure Christmas treat ! This fruit and nut glazed bread is one of the finest Christmas gifts to us from the East European Cuisine. You'll love the sweet and rich taste of the Hoska which is so much like a French Brioche. Try this and tell me... - 49.6831
Dutch Christmas Loaves
Pour milk over butter, sugar, and salt in bowl; cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Add about 1 cup of the flour to the milk mixture and beat vigorously until smooth.
Stir in the yeast.
Add half the remaining flour; beat well.
Beat in the eggs... - 45.0463
European Christmas Stollen
To make yeast dough, put warm milk into a medium bowl; stir in 11 tablespoon sugar.
Sprinkle with yeast; let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift 6-2/3 cups (1 kg) flour, salt and... - 46.099
Easy Baked Stollen
In Germany, this Stollen has always been a favorite at households. A very traditional Christmas time sweet bread, Stollen is so rich with fruits and nuts and has this so welcoming falvor that is loved by all!. Give this amazing traditional bread a try! - 52.1366
If you want to celebrate Christmas the Greek way, try out this Christopsomo, a meringue topped bread decorated with walnuts and cherries. Try and tell me if you like this Christopsomo. - 46.8501
Creamy Ginger Orange Spread
In food processor or with mixer, blend cream cheese, orange juice, marmalade and honey until smooth and fluffy.
Mix in orange rind. (Spread can be refrigerated in covered container for up to 3 days.) - 29.7931
Spiced Pumpkin Bread With Nuts And Raisins
1) Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) Grease three 8 x 4 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pans and set aside.
3) Take a bowl and mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, ginger and cloves. Set this mixture aside.
4) In a large bowl, mix... - 48.2026
In bowl, combine fruits and rum; let stand 1 hour.
Drain fruit, reserving rum.
In saucepan, heat soup, milk, butter, and reserved rum to lukewarm (110°F.).
Meanwhile, in large bowl of electric mixer, combine 3 cups of flour, sugar, and yeast.
Add eggs, lemon... - 44.3582
When you eat this Panettone this Christmas, you'll agree that Milan is not only about fashion but also the place for some really delicious Christmas breads. Try this extremely delicious fruit and nut bread and tell me if you like it. Your suggestions for... - 48.6552
In large mixer bowl, beat butter, egg yolks, granulated sugar, salt, lemon peel, orange peel and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Slowly add milk; mix thoroughly.
Add 2 cups flour and yeast; mix well.
When mixture is smooth, add enough remaining flour, 1/2 cup... - 46.9726
Golden Bread Of Verona
Golden Bread of Verona, also known as Pandora, is a classic royal Italian Christmas Bread. Sprinkle this fruit flavored bread with vanilla flavored confectioner's sugar to denote the gorgeous snowy mountain peaks during winter ! Try this Golden Bread of... - 45.9356
Eggless Fuit Cake - Quick Christmas Cake
Those who enjoy baking cakes will like this quick recipe. It's an eggless cake so vegetarians will enjoy it. It's a simple but yet a yummy cake. Do check out the video as chef Bhavna shows us this quick and easy recipe. - 106.75
Stollen is a sweet German Christmas traditional bread. Full of currants, cherries, fruits and nuts, this sweet bread is apt for celebrating the forthcoming occasion. Try this Stollen and tell me if you like it. - 45.9811
Candy Cane Bread
1. In a saucepan, mix apricots and boiling water; close the lid and let it stand 1 hour. Drain well, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water; let it stand 5 minutes.
3. In a heavy saucepan, mix sour cream, sugar, butter, and... - 46.9762
Twelfth Night Bread
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Add milk and 1/2 cup flour. Set aside; let rise until double€”about 30 minutes.
2 Combine butter, sugar, salt, egg, and yeast mixture in mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Knead... - 42.4856
Swedish Tea Ring
This Swedish Tea Ring is simply awesome ! Try this out for your party tea this weekend with your friends. Bake this candied fruits and almond bread beforehand and see for yourself if you like it. your suggestions for this Swedish Tea Ring are welcome. - 47.6381
Slow Cooked Fruit Pudding
1. In a deep dish place the bread pieces and cover with milk. Let soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Butter a 2-quart pudding mold or a baking dish.
3. In a 3- quart slow-cooker or crock pot, place a rack or stand and pour about 1 inch of hot water... - 46.2518
Fruit And Nut Loaf
1) Prewheat oven to 425Â°F/220Â°C.
2) Grease the baking sheet.
3) In a large bowl, sift the flour and add sugar.
4) Rub the margarine in the flour mixture and add nuts, raisins and yeast.
5) In a pan, warm the orange juice, but do... - 43.6656
Fruit And Nut Cheese Log
1) Take a mixer bowl and blend together both fruit flavored and Swiss cheese.
2) Add Southern Comfort and 1 tablespoon parsley to the cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
3) Add the chopped almonds and blend again.
4) Now, take the mold mixture and... - 41.9484
This Jolakaka is an amazing Christmas sponge cake from Iceland ! Try this fruity and nutty iced loaf for this coming Christmas. This Jolakaka is a delicious gift from Iceland to us. - 47.9294
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, 1/4 cup sugar, shortening, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and shortening is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture in mixer bowl; add egg.
Beat... - 46.1376
Three Kings' Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 7 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, the 6 tablespoons butter, the 1/3 cup sugar, and salt till warm (115° to 120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture in bowl; add eggs.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer... - 46.0126
In large mixer bowl combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour, yeast, and cardamom.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, butter, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt butter.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add 1 egg.
Beat at low speed with... - 46.9457
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in milk, sugar, salt, 2 eggs, the butter and 2 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in fruit, anise seed, nuts and enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead... - 46.9951
1) Take a large mixing bowl and soften the yeast in warm water. Combine 5 eggs, salt, sugar and 2 cups of flour. Knead for about 4 minutes or until smooth. Add remaining flour and knead for another 1 minute.
2) Cover the dough and allow it to rise... - 38.7704
Christmas Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In a large mixing bowl, soak fruit tidbits in 3 table-spoons of sherry for 1 hour. Meanwhile, toast nuts on a baking sheet until golden and fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. In a large frying pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over... - 34.1631
This Festive Braid is a desire ! Try this bread wit candied fruit for the coming Christmas or any party. Tell me if you like this Festive Braid. If you have any suggestions for this festive braid please do come up with it - 42.8077
You might know Julkage as Julkake or Yule Bread. This is the prefect Norwegian holiday bread which is made during Christmas. Try this deliciously candied bread with fruit and nuts and tell me if you like them. Your suggestions for this Julkage are welcome. - 43.291
Swedish Julbrod is an amazingly delicious version of side dish. An easy to prepare recipe, Swedish Julbrod is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 43.1876
Soften yeast in warm, water.
Combine butter, sugar, salt, cardamom and milk; cool to lukewarm.
Add 2 cups flour; beat well.
Add softened yeast, egg, and fruits.
Add enough remaining flour to make soft dough.
Turn out on a lightly floured surface, knead till... - 41.6187
Spanish King's Cake
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Heat milk, sugar, butter, and salt to warm (105°-115°F).
2 Combine mace, 1 1/2 cups flour, yeast mixture, milk mixture, and egg. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add raisins, mixed candied fruit, and chopped... - 41.7398
1. Preheat the oven to Mark 6: 400°F.
2. In a cup of lukewarm water, and sprinkle the yeast over it. (The water needs to be lukewarm (110° to 115°F.)
3. Stand the yeast for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Dissolve yeast completely by stirring.
5. Place the cup... - 46.363
Sourdough Strawberry Braid
This Sourdough Strawberry Braid is a holiday indulgence ! These strawberry breads with icing(if desired) taste heavenly and are apt for your holiday-be it Easter, Christmas or Thanksgiving. Try this Sourdough Strawberry Braid and do come back here to tell... - 47.0769
Greek Holiday Loaf
This Greek Holiday Loaf is versatile ! Decorate this potato loaf according to desire for any festival- for Easter decorate with eggs and for Christmas decorate with walnuts and candied cherries. So you have one base recipe for two great holidays. Try this... - 43.523
Veal Rib Roast With Cranberry Port Sauce
Veal rib roast with cranberry port sauce is a wine cooked and fruited veal recipe. Roasted and coated with a herbed and flavored breadcrumb mix, the veal rib roast is served with a sauce prepared with pan drippings, port and cranberry sauce. Flavorful and... - 45.8843
Plum Pudding With Hard Sauce
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the breadcrumbs and milk. Let stand till cool.
2) Add the beaten egg yolks, sugar, raisins, figs and citron.
3) Chop the suet and beat till creamy.
4) Add to the bread and blend well.
5) In a clean, dry... - 48.046
Black Fruit Cake
The fruits and nuts should be prepared a day ahead as follows: sliver the citron, lemon, and orange peel into very thin strips; cut the cherries in half and the pineapple in thin wedges.
Pick over the raisins and currants to eliminate stray stems... - 44.9238
Mormon Shrimp Cheese Ball
1. In a dry bowl, combine the cheeses.
2. Use a wooden spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly until, soft, smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients other than the nuts or parsley and beat well until blended.
4. Shape the mixture into 2 balls.... - 47.9766
Party Cheese Balls
1. In a dry bowl, combine the cheeses, green onions and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Use a wooden spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly until smooth and creamy.
3. Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour, or until firm (overnight, if possible).
4. Shape the... - 46.0382
Portuguese King's Cake
In small bowl, mix together candied fruit, raisins, lemon and orange rinds and port; cover and let stand while preparing dough.
Meanwhile, in bowl, whisk together yeast, 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the sugar, 1 cup (250 mL) of the flour and water until smooth.
Cover... - 49.7554