- » Christmas Rum
Christmas Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas rum recipes.
Hot Buttered Rum Cocktail
Without a doubt, this is a very 'Christmassy' drink. T The recipe includes: Cinnamon, Allspice, Nutmeg, Brown Sugar, Pat Butter, Dark Rum and hot water. The Hot Buttered Rum recipe, is a warm cocktail for a freezing day. Watch and learn from Derrick as he... - 105.568
Christmas Butter Rum Balls
These tender pecan and chocolate-chip shortbreads are perfect for the Christmas season and are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. These are always gobbled up in no time and everyone fights for the last ones. Angie shares her mother-in-law's secret recipe for... - 101.083
Cranberry Sauce And Rum Sauce
Festive season calls for more and more desserts. To accompany those desserts here are two time tested recipes of Cranberry Sauce and Rum Sauce. Watch this video for the details of these classic recipes. Happy Holidays! - 83.0565
Banana Rum Pie
1. In a large bowl, mix Crisco pastry dry mix with pecans and then follow directions on the package to prepare the shell.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with pastry shell and using a fork prick it at many points.
3. Bake according to directions and... - 50.0886
Rum Cake De Maison
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of 2 layer cake tins and line with parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and soda.
4) In a clean bowl, cream the butter and ¾ cup of sugar until fluffy.
5) In... - 49.165
Banana Eggnog Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Grease a 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with butter,
3) In the baking dish, put half of bread cubes.
4) Arrange banana slices and remaining bread cubes over it.
5) In a large bowl, add eggnog,... - 47.991
Rum Chocolate Cake
Heat water, cocoa and bicarbonate soda over low heat, stirring until smooth paste has formed.
Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Beat butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Add vinegar to milk, stir and allow to stand for 5... - 46.8738
Pear Rum Trifle
1) Beat together the egg yolks, lemon rind and ¼ cup sugar in top of double boiler over hot water. The water should not be boiling.
2) Blend in the milk very gradually and cook, stirring, till the mixture has thickened.
3) Take the mixture off the... - 46.3701
Mincemeat Turnovers With Rum Sauce
1. Prepare the pastry pie crust in a medium bowl by blending the mix with ice water. Follow the pack instructions to get the right mixture. Shape the mixture into a ball and then divide into half. Set aside to chill for 30 minutes.
2. In a... - 46.0154
English Rum Cakes
Beat the eggs well; add the vanilla.
Sift the sugar with the flour, salt, and baking powder.
Add the chopped pineapple, cherries, and dates; mix well to coat.
Stir into the beaten eggs; mix well.
Turn into a greased and floured 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake in... - 45.0565
Microwave Baked Apples With Rum Raisin Sauce
Core apples; peel skin from top third of each apple.
Place apples in microwave-safe baking dish or custard cups.
Pour Spiced Lemon Baste over apples.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH (100% power) 7 to 10 minutes or until apples are tender yet... - 44.7631
Rum And Raisin Rice Pudding
Soak the raisins in the rum for a few hours
Combine rice and salt, and cook the rice in one cup of milk with saffron, by simmering for 7-8 min till most of the milk is absorbed. Or just pressure cook it in milk for one whistle till half-cooked.
In the... - 43.5693
Rum And Spumoni Layered Torte
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease and flour 151/2x101/2x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
Combine cake mix, eggs, butter, 1/3 cup rum and water in large bowl.
Beat with electric mixer at low speed until moistened.
Beat at high speed 4 minutes.
Pour evenly into prepared... - 41.471
Rum Coffee Cookies
In mixer bowl cream together sugar and butter or margarine.
Add eggs and rum extract; beat well.
Dissolve coffee crystals in boiling water.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Chill several... - 40.8831
My favorite Rum Cake Recipe. This cake is spongy and melts in your mouth. Rum adds so much flavor and taste to it. - 39.7997
Rum Cinnamon Syrup
In saucepan combine water and broken stick cinnamon.
Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Add corn syrup and brown sugar.
Cook and stir till sugar is dissolved; bring to boiling.
Stir in rum extract.
Strain out cinnamon.
Pour hot syrup into hot, clean half-pint... - 38.9193
1) In a heavy 1-quart saucepan, combine together the sugar and water over moderate heat.
2) Bring the contents to a boil and boil for about 2 minutes.
3) Cool the syrup and transfer it to a 4-quart glass container.
4) Add the vodka, rum, cherries and... - 38.6962
Cumberland Rum Butter
1. In a bowl, add the butter, lemon rind and juice in a bowl and beat together until creamy.
2. Put in the sugar and rum together a little at a time, and blend until light and fluffy.
3. Mix in the nutmeg and cinnamon.
4. IF STORING BY FREEZING:... - 37.8554
Pineapple Rum Sauce
1) Take a medium saucepan and combine together cornstarch and sugar in it.
2) Add pineapple juice and cook over medium heat or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
3) Remove the mixture from heat.
4) Stir in rum flavoring and butter.
5)... - 35.6898
Orange Mixed Dark Rum Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, place the sugar and the water and mix well
2. Cook this mixture over medium heat while stirring continuously to make sure that the sugar is dissolved
3. Add the lemon and the orange wedges and bring this mixture to the boil... - 34.3227
In a saucepan melt chocolate pieces over low heat.
Remove from heat.
Stir in sugar, rum, and corn syrup.
Fold in vanilla wafers and nuts.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls, using 2 teaspoons mixture for each.
Roll in sugar.
Store in an airtight container. - 33.9595
1) Beat butter until soft and light.
2) Add soft brown sugar and beat lightly.
3) Beat in rum.
4) Spoon into a dish and chill.
5) Serve with Christmas pudding or hot mincepies.
This soft creamy sauce can be alternately used to brandy... - 32.3849
Fudge Rum Balls
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions.
Crumble cake into large bowl.
Stir with fork until crumbs are fine and uniform in size.
Add 1 cup nuts, rum extract, confectioners sugar... - 32.0735
This is an authentic Eggnog recipe with white rum & brandy in it.Liquor eggnogs are very popular on Christmas & Thanksgiving & who says no to a liquor drink anyway. - 31.6844
Coconut Rum Balls
Coconut Rum Balls is simple and easy to make. Coconut Rum Balls gets it taste from vanilla wafer cookies mixed with coconut flaked, flavored with rum. - 28.9146
Hot Orange And Rum Cider
Prepare orange juice as directed on can.
Heat orange juice and apple cider over low heat just to boiling.
Pour about 1 cup orange juice mixture into each of 12 mugs.
Stir 2 teaspoons rum in each; top with orange slice.
Garnish with stick cinnamon, if desired. - 28.8504
1. Combine all ingredients and roll into balls.
2. Roll each ball in powdered sugar.
3. Store in a tight container. - 24.5328
Mix the butter and sugar to a crumb consistency, using your fingertips.
Stir in enough rum to make a spreading consistency. - 20.7427
Rich Moist Rum Fruit Cake
Cakes are an all time favorite with most people and quite easy to make, though a little time consuming. Do check this fruit cake recipe. - 0
Christmas Cocktail- Jamaican Reindeer
A Christmas Cocktail, the Jamaican Reindeer, busting out a cocktail for the holidays that reflects the best interested of Jamaica. How? Well, we are not certain but it sounds good so roll with it! - 0
Spiced Holly Highball, Christmas Cocktail
Muddling cranberries is a first for us and we are not sure how much we enjoy it. But, giving us something new to taste is always a good time. So, enjoy the holidays and bust out some cocktails. - 0