- » Christmas Pot Roast
Christmas Pot Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas pot roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas pot roast recipes.
Pot Roast Beef Part 2
It is such a relief that this recipe has very few ingredients. But on the flip side it can take more than 2hr of cooking. - 42.7311
Betty's Christmas Roast Chicken Gravy -- Christmas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Christmas Roast Chicken Gravy. This gravy is made from the chicken broth of the Christmas roast chicken in the previous video. The recipe will work with any chicken broth. - 0
Sticky Slow Roast Belly Of Pork
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) In a small bowl, combine honey with cumin and chili. Set it aside.
3) On a rack in a roasting tin, lay the pork with skin-side up. Drizzle little oil and rub the crushed peppercorns... - 41.9114
Fuss Free Holiday/christmas Dinner
For Chestnut, Bacon, and Spinach Stuffing:
1. In pot boil water, drop chestnuts and cook for 2-3 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
3. In an oven proof dish, put chestnuts and cook in oven for 15-20 minutes. Take chestnuts out of the... - 0
Roast Duck Stuffed With Pears And Garlic
1. Using a meat scissors or a paring knife, trim excess skin and fat from around the neck and from the cavity of the duck.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. In a large stock pot with a tight fitting lid, pour water, about 1 inch from... - 45.2615
Roast Wild Duck
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix together onions, bell peppers, apples lemon juice and olive oil.
3) Stuff the duck with the onion mixture.
4) Dredge ducks with flour.
5) In a black iron pot, heat oil and brown the... - 46.0038
Easy & Juicy Whole Roasted Turkey
No basting. No flipping. Brine. Season. Bake. That's it! I'm in love with this easy & juicy whole roasted turkey recipe and once you try it, I'm sure you will be too. The skin is PERFECTLY seasoned and the meat...lawd have mercy, it's amazing to say the... - 123.39
Karen Ahmed prepares a moist and flavorful Turkey for any special occasion. Cooking a Turkey can be intimidating to most people but if you follow these simple step by step instructions, you will be very proud of your bird. This turkey is brined in a very... - 0
Goose Breasts With Blackberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Wash, dry and clean the offal of the Goose.
3. On a meat board, and using a large jointing knife, joint and skin the bird to get 2 whole, skinless leg portions and two boneless breast portions. Trim away the... - 49.3591
Christmas Red Pepper Soup
1. Dice roasted bell peppers into 1-inch pieces and keep aside.
2. In a heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over low heat.
3. Add onions and diced raw red pepper.
4. Stir and cook for about 15 minutes until the onions are wilted.
5. Add the... - 50.0236
Italian Nutella Christmas Cake
Nutella is a nutritious energizing low fat ingredient and here is a recipe which exudes its flavor to the fullest. Check out Debi and Gabriele making Christmas cake using nutella as the key flavor along with hazelnuts, chocolate and other ingredients. Great... - 112.098
Corned Beef And Cabbage
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a 9x13 inch roasting pan with aluminum foil, leaving enough extra extending over the sides to cover and seal in the roast.
Rinse the brisket, and pat dry. Rub with pickling spice, and place in the... - 37.651
Chicken And Pepper With Oyster Sauce
This chicken and potato recipe is a quick dish to prepare for supper, after a busy day at work. Here in this video the lady chef illustrates instructions to make mouth watering chicken with potato, oyster sauce and basil. In no time you will be ready with a... - 91.8236
Ham With Fruit Stuffing
1. Place the fruit in a non-reactive pot and soak it in wine for 4 hours or preferably overnight until plump. Stir the fruit occasionally.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. Fill the cavity of the boned ham with stuffing.
4. Place the ham... - 38.0754
Sweet Potato Casserole
No holiday dinner would be complete with a potato casserole. And this sweet potato casserole is likely to occupy the center-stage in your holiday table. Juan Montalvo shows how you can transform this humble dish into a healthy crowd-pleaser. A delicious... - 96.9854
Len's Poached Ham
Tender, juicy ham with a sweet ginger-peach glaze is the perfect holiday dinner! And it's so easy! - 0
Spiced beef is traditionally eaten at Christmas and is cooked with beef, tomatoes and spices. Spiced beef is one of my all time favorite dish.Try out our spicy beef recipe and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Spiced Beef are welcome! - 33.5859
Pheasant With Brown Rice Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a pot of boiling water, cook the rice as per its packet instructions. Add in the bouillon cubes while cooking.
3) In a 12-inch skillet, melt the butter. Saute celery and onions till tender. Stir in... - 46.7974
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 1 – Introduction & Getting Started
For all those who are always on a look out for a comforting and filling recipe but at the same time less messy, this video prawns soup series is a must watch. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she provides ingredient details and step... - 105.993
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 2 – Finishing
Here is part 2 of coconut prawns soup video series. Here the lady chef continues with the soup making procedure and also provides some quick garnishing tips, to serve the dish in most classic manner. Clear explanation of instructions could have helped... - 102.821
Winter Squash Bisque
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
season the squash with some salt and half the 5 spice
place on a greased cookie sheet
bake for 30-45 minutes until tender and lightly browned
Meanwhile start to cook the onions, carrots, apples or pears
in a large soup pot and... - 50.2277
Cima Alla Genovese
1. For stuffing: Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add vegetables and salt and pepper.
2. Saute, stirring occasionally, until just softened, about 5 minutes.
3. In mixing bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper to taste... - 47.4006
Homemade Pork Tamales
Who says you have to make 20 dozen at a time? Yes that's a lot of work. With my tamales recipe you can make 20 to 40 and you won't be exhausted afterwards.Traditionally tamales are made at Christmas time in large batches. I remember my grandmother making... - 101.321
Christmas Pot Roast Recipes By Category
Christmas Pot Roast Dish: