- » Christmas Plum Cake
Christmas Plum Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas plum cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas plum cake recipes.
Indian Christmas Plum Cake
You can’t think of Christmas without a fruit cake can you? Watch this video to learn an easy recipe to make plum cake at home this year instead of buying it off the shelf from your corner bakery. Loaded with dried fruits, steeped in alcohol, not too sweet... - 118.553
Microwave Christmas Plum Pudding
1)On a board, chop the suet finely and mix with 1/2 cup flour.
2)Dust the raisins and dates with the flour too, and add these to suet as well.
3)Now toss in the breadcrumbs.
4)In a bowl, grate the rinds of Orange and Lemon and squeeze the juice.
5)In a... - 50.1665
Kidderminster Plum Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Line a baking tray or sheet with grease proof paper
3. On a fruit board, roughly chop the cherries.
4. Dust a clean work surface with flour and use a dusted rolling pin to roll out the cold puff... - 49.0953
Plum Cake With Plum Sauce
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Beat eggs, sugar and butter till frothy.
Add flour to egg mixture.
Beat for 5-7 minutes.
Add milk and curd to it and beat again for 5 minutes till light in texture.
Remove seeds from plums and cut into pieces.
Grease a... - 45.5789
Sussex Plum Heavies
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter or line with greaseproof paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour with the salt.
4. Diving butter into 3 equal portions cut 1 portion of... - 44.032
Christmas Plum Coffee Cake
Heat together granulated sugar, butter, and milk.
Add yeast from roll mix; stir to dissolve.
Add eggs and roll mix; stir till smooth.
Knead 3 to 5 minutes; place in greased bowl.
Cover; let rise till double.
Punch down; let rest 10 minutes.
Divide in... - 43.7516
1. Arrange plums, cut side down, in a lightly greased 25 cm / 10 in flan dish.
2. Sift flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre. Break eggs into well, add caster sugar and milk and mix to form a smooth batter.
3. Pour batter over plums and bake for 45... - 35.2175