- » Christmas Pie
Christmas Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas pie recipes.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, cream shortening and sugar, beating well.
3. Put in egg and egg yolk, beating well.
4. In a different bowl, add flour, cocoa, and salt; stir well.
5. In a saucepan, dissolve soda in hot water;... - 49.5756
White Christmas Pie
1. In a saucepan combine gelatine, flour, 1/2 cup of sugar and salt along with milk.
2. Boil the mixture over low heat by stirring it continuosly. When done remove from heat and allow it to cool.
3. When the mixture gets partially set, whip the... - 47.7416
White Christmas Pie
Soften gelatine in cold water in a bowl; set aside.
Mix 1/4 cup sugar, flour, salt and milk together in a saucepan.
Cook it over low heat, stirring until it comes to a boil.
Boil it for 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in softened gelatine.
Let it all... - 46.7584
1. Preheat the oven at 180C.
2. Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the sugar and the butter to it.
4. Now use your fingers to mix the ingredients until it forms a nice bread crumbs like texture.
5. Add little bit of... - 0
You May Also Like!
Christmas Deep Dish Apple Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, sift flour with salt. Stir in egg and water and mix till mixture can be held together. Shape into a ball and gently knead the dough. Using a plastic wrap, cover and allow to... - 48.6034
Christmas Morning Pie
In a bowl, combine sausage and cheeses.
Place half of mixture in each pastry shell.
Combine eggs, milk, onion and peppers.
Pour half over sausage in each shell.
Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Let... - 35.7065
Christmas Wreath Pie
Soak gelatin in cold water.
Scald liquid in top of double boiler over direct heat.
Beat egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar and salt together lightly.
Gradually stir in hot milk.
Return mixture to top of double boiler, set over simmering water and cook until mixture - 34.6114
Dried Cherry Apple Pie
A dear Apple Cherry Pie recipe.A double crust Apple cherry pie recipe with a wonderful cinnamon aroma.Treat your loved ones this Christmas with this wonderful Apple Cherry Pie. - 40.5029
Apple Cranberry Pie
Apple cranberry Pie is a great Christmas pie dessert made with apple slices,cranberries,butter & milk.Apple Cranberry Pie is a double crust pie with great fruit flavors.A simple Apple Cranberry pie recipe. - 48.2747
Banana Guava Pie
Banana Guava Pie has Guava nector & tangy lemon flavor.Unbaked Banana Guava pie is served after chilling it.Banana Guava Pie is served with a generous portion of sweet whipped cream. - 34.8407
Bumbleberry Apple Pie
Looking for Bumble berry Apple pie?I am sure you will love this recipe of Bumble Berry Apple pie.You will find this colorful version of Bumble Berry apple Pie,a perfect,after dinner dessert.This Bumble Berry Apple Pie is made with an exciting mixture of... - 49.7661
Diabetic Cherry Pie
Bake a treat for all this Christmas,this Diet Cherry Pie is sure to find it's place in the hearts of all those who restrict their sugar intake.Diet Cherry Pie for moms & Dads.Serve this Diet Cherry Pie with love. - 47.8072
Christmas Eggnog Pie
1) Soak gelatin in water.
2) In a double boiler, blend milk with egg yolks, sugar, and extract.
3) Remove mixture from heat and then stir in gelatin.
4) Let it chill until thick but not set.
5) Whip cream, sugar, and egg whites until... - 48.8115
Butterscotch Custard Pie
I make Butterscotch Pie for friends.Butterscotch Pie goes well with coffee & some chocolate sticks. - 30.7209
Christmas Green Mint Pie
1 In a medium-size bowl, blend the shortbread crumbs, pecans, brown sugar and butter or margarine .
2 Press the mixture firmly over the bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate.
3 Bake in a slow oven at 325 degrees for 10 minutes, or until set.
4 ... - 49.0854
Christmas Pie Recipes By Category