- » Christmas Pie
Christmas Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas pie recipes.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, cream shortening and sugar, beating well.
3. Put in egg and egg yolk, beating well.
4. In a different bowl, add flour, cocoa, and salt; stir well.
5. In a saucepan, dissolve soda in hot water;... - 47.5461
White Christmas Pie
1. In a saucepan combine gelatine, flour, 1/2 cup of sugar and salt along with milk.
2. Boil the mixture over low heat by stirring it continuosly. When done remove from heat and allow it to cool.
3. When the mixture gets partially set, whip the... - 46.5081
White Christmas Pie
Soften gelatine in cold water in a bowl; set aside.
Mix 1/4 cup sugar, flour, salt and milk together in a saucepan.
Cook it over low heat, stirring until it comes to a boil.
Boil it for 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in softened gelatine.
Let it all... - 45.2244
1. Preheat the oven at 180C.
2. Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the sugar and the butter to it.
4. Now use your fingers to mix the ingredients until it forms a nice bread crumbs like texture.
5. Add little bit of... - 0
You May Also Like!
Christmas Morning Pie
In a bowl, combine sausage and cheeses.
Place half of mixture in each pastry shell.
Combine eggs, milk, onion and peppers.
Pour half over sausage in each shell.
Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Let... - 34.4264
Christmas Deep Dish Apple Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, sift flour with salt. Stir in egg and water and mix till mixture can be held together. Shape into a ball and gently knead the dough. Using a plastic wrap, cover and allow to... - 48.9223
Christmas Wreath Pie
Soak gelatin in cold water.
Scald liquid in top of double boiler over direct heat.
Beat egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar and salt together lightly.
Gradually stir in hot milk.
Return mixture to top of double boiler, set over simmering water and cook until mixture - 32.2922
Christmas Mince Pies
Here's an interesting way to make your mince pies look Christmas ready! Watch this video to learn how you can fill your mince pie pastries and then decorate the pastry lids with beautiful Holly leaves and berry without using any icing at all. Awesome and easy! - 105.212
Christmas Eggnog Pie
1) Soak gelatin in water.
2) In a double boiler, blend milk with egg yolks, sugar, and extract.
3) Remove mixture from heat and then stir in gelatin.
4) Let it chill until thick but not set.
5) Whip cream, sugar, and egg whites until... - 47.5162
Christmas Green Mint Pie
1 In a medium-size bowl, blend the shortbread crumbs, pecans, brown sugar and butter or margarine .
2 Press the mixture firmly over the bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate.
3 Bake in a slow oven at 325 degrees for 10 minutes, or until set.
4 ... - 48.1121
Prepare tart shells; cool.
Stir together pudding and sour cream; chill.
Drain raspberries, reserving 2/3 cup syrup.
Mix sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan; gradually stir in reserved syrup.
Cook and stir until mixture thickens and bubbles; remove from... - 31.9859
Dried Cherry Apple Pie
A dear Apple Cherry Pie recipe.A double crust Apple cherry pie recipe with a wonderful cinnamon aroma.Treat your loved ones this Christmas with this wonderful Apple Cherry Pie. - 42.0806
St. Louis Christmas Pudding
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine carrots, sugar and bread crumbs.
2) In another bowl, beat eggs until it turns lemon colored. Add this to the dry ingredients in the other bowl. Fold in vanilla, spices, butter and Southern Comfort. Blend nicely to mix... - 40.1366
Christmas Mince Pies
Christmas is the time when the mince pies come out! The smell of it wafting through the kitchen is more than just magical! Watch this video on how to make these for the occasion! - 101.55
Apple Cranberry Pie
Apple cranberry Pie is a great Christmas pie dessert made with apple slices,cranberries,butter & milk.Apple Cranberry Pie is a double crust pie with great fruit flavors.A simple Apple Cranberry pie recipe. - 49.8999
Christmas Pie Recipes By Category