- » Christmas Pate
Christmas Pate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas pate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas pate recipes.
Delicious Christmas Liver Pate
Make this year's Christmas unforgettable with this delicious liver pate. Try this dish and give a wonderful treat to your family and friends. - 147.643
Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon, and set aside.
Cook livers in drippings over medium-high heat until done.
Drain livers, and set aside, reserving drippings in skillet.
Remove... - 45.0697
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Discard the bacon rind and coarsely chop the bacon.
3) Discard the skin and white tubes from the lamb's liver and coarsely chop the lamb liver.
4) Coarsely chop 125 g (1/4 lb) of the chicken liver.
5) In a... - 44.7698
Christmas Tuna Pate
With an electric beater, beat together the cream cheese, chili sauce, parsley, onion, Worcestershire and tabasco.
Turn tuna into a colander or strainer to drain; gradually add drained tuna to cream cheese mixture, beating until thoroughly blended.
Chill 8... - 44.1431
Chicken Liver Pate
1. In a medium saucepan, combine chicken livers, water, celery, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and peppercorns; bring to a boil.
2. Lower heat, cover, and simmer 5 minutes or until livers are tender.
3. Drain off the water from livers; discard celery and... - 44.009
1. Day before: Discard any fat globules from chicken livers; wash livers and dry on paper towels.
2. In hot butter in skillet, saute onion and dried herbs until onion is golden. Add chicken livers; saute, stirring, about 5 minutes. Cut up livers.
3. In bowl,... - 41.3106
Christmas Tuna Pate
This Christmas Tuna Pate is very versatile. Also, this Christmas Tuna Pate can be whipped up in just a few minutes, so juts give it a try! - 41.3015
Consomme And Cheese Pate
In a heatproof 1-cup measure soften gelatin in 2 tablespoons cold water.
Set measure in a pan of hot water; heat and stir till gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in consomme.
Chill till partially set (the consistency of unbeaten egg white).
Line an 8 1/2 x4 1/2 x... - 39.2643
Guacamole Pate With Salsa
In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute.
Heat gently over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until dissolved.
In food processor, puree avocados, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, hot pepper sauce and garlic... - 38.429
Smoked Salmon Pate
1. Cut and discard any pieces of skin or small bones from the smoked salmon trimming.
2. Cut the smoked salmon flesh finely or mince.
3. In a mixing basin, blend together butter and oil.
4. Add the minced smoked salmon and beat gradually... - 38.3778
Phony Bologna Pate
Grind bologna and onion through fine blade of food grinder or in food processor.
In mixing bowl combine bologna-onion mixture, Italian dressing, mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
Turn half of the bologna mixture into the bottom of a... - 36.7016
Cook chopped mushrooms in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates and mushrooms are tender.
Cool to room temperature.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add mushrooms, cream... - 35.9896
Grind the goose or turkey.
Chop the meat finely if you do not have a grinder.
Cream butter or margarine well and beat in the ground poultry meat, sherry, cloves, pepper, salt, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce.
Press mixture into individual pots, smooth top and... - 32.8955
Pate Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Sour Cream
Cut braunschweiger chub in half crosswise and then cut each half into quarters lengthwise to make 8 strips.
Cut pocket in each chicken breast and insert 1 strip in each pocket.
Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking pan.
Blend together soup, sour cream, curry... - 30.3953
This holiday pate is a gourmet pate prepared with pork liver sausage or braunschweiger. Made with cream cheese and blended with the flavors of worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and sherry, it is spiced to taste. Served as cocktail accompaniment or as a... - 27.3745