- » Christmas Pastry
Christmas Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas pastry recipes.
How To Make Bunuelos - A Mexican Pastry With Cinnamon And Sugar
This Mexican dessert is traditionally served at Christmas time. These are sort of like fritters or cinnamon donuts. Very yummy. In Mexico these crisp pastries, are often eaten as a mid-afternoon sweet. Bunuelos are coated in a sugar cinnamon mixture and... - 136.921
Nut And Pastry Pudding
In a lightly buttered baking sheet, place the filo pastry and bake for about 15 minutes or until crisp.
Remove from the oven and set aside.
In a saucepan pour the milk and the cream, then heat very gently until hot but not boiling.
Beat together the egg and... - 43.3862
Baked Ham In Savory Pastry
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) Take a saucepot and warm Apricot jam in it. Add brown sugar, dry mustard and Southern Comfort. Melt all the ingredients together.
3) Trim ham over dark outer skin, and score the remaining fat.
4) Brush the prepared... - 42.2072
Holiday Pastry Swirls
Cut peppers in half; discard seeds and membranes.
Place pepper halves, skin side up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with palm of hand.
Broil 3 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 5 minutes or until blackened and charred.
Place... - 40.8626
Basic Short Crust Pastry
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. In a bowl mix flour and salt. Cut shortening with pastry blender and mix until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Add 1 tablespoonful of water at a time and stir with a fork to moisten dry ingredients.
4.... - 38.3739
French Pastry Cream
1. In a saucepan, take honey. Warm it over a very low flame.
2. Add egg yolks to it, one at a time and beating it continuously after every addition. This will turn the mixture into creamy yellow.
3. Add pastry flour and continue to beat until... - 37.5611
1) Take a large bowl and mix butter, flour and salt in it with the help of an electric mixer. Blend at low speed for about 10 minutes or until the mixture reaches the consistency of cornmeal.
2) Add egg and mix again. Increase the speed and add ice... - 33.5894
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Combine together the salt and flour and use a pastry blender to cut in the shortening till the mixture looks like coarse meal.
3) Sprinkle cold water, a tablespoon at a time, evenly all... - 31.4948
Pastry For Double Crust Pie
In medium mixing bowl stir together flour and salt.
Cut in shortening or lard till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of water over part of mixture, gently toss with a fork.
Push to side of bowl.
Repeat till all is moistened.
Form dough... - 31.3206
How To Make Christmas Strawberry Pastry Flowers
Light up the holiday season with easy Christmas Strawberry Pastry Flowers! Fruit Pastry Flowers to Make This Winter! Spoil your family with homemade Christmas Strawberry Pastry Flowers, they are so easy to make that even children enjoy making them! - 0
Betty's Cheese Pastry Puffs -- Christmas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cheese Pastry Puffs for Christmas. These are great when filled with Holiday Turkey salad and served as an appetizer. - 0