- » Christmas Party Appetizer
Christmas Party Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas party appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas party appetizer recipes.
Betty's Holiday Pecan-crusted Yam Patties ☆
The best thing to do for holidays is to have some quick and easy snack recipes handy to manage the surprise guests. These Pecan Crusted Yam Patties are a perfect example. This is a great holiday recipe. It requires very few ingredients and steps, and it can... - 119.785
Christmas Tree Cheese
Looking for a fun festive treat for your Christmas Party? Here is one of the coolest and most creative party appetizer that you can make in less than a minute. Learn how to make a Christmas tree Cheese that can be served with crackers at you holiday party. - 115.702
Christmas Party Food - Stuffed Yorkshire Pudding
There is nothing like a wonderful Stuffed Yorkshire Pudding. Without a doubt, it is baked away to perfection. The beautiful taste of this pudding will make you coming back for more. Perfect for a Christmas soiree! Watch and learn how to make it from this... - 109.475
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 1 – Introduction & Getting Started
For all those who are always on a look out for a comforting and filling recipe but at the same time less messy, this video prawns soup series is a must watch. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she provides ingredient details and step... - 105.993
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 2 – Finishing
Here is part 2 of coconut prawns soup video series. Here the lady chef continues with the soup making procedure and also provides some quick garnishing tips, to serve the dish in most classic manner. Clear explanation of instructions could have helped... - 102.821
Christmas Special Tofu With Spinach
This is a Christmas Special recipe. It's something different from the regular recipes. You can serve this appetizer to your friends and family and I'm sure they will love it. - 100.766
How To Make Mincemeat Croissants
Looking for a quick and easy side dish or appetizer? How about freshly baked mincemeat croissants? These are an easy preparation and do not take very long to bake. Want to know how to make the perfect mincemeat croissant? Watch Sue McMohan share a recipe so... - 100.689
Saffron And Cheese Balls
If you’re planning a party then you can surely make this amazing appetizer. It’s simply delicious and it’s healthy too as it’s baked. I’m sure your guests will love it. - 99.6692
Christmas Special Sushi
As Christmas is round the corner, this is a great recipe for you. The Chef shows how to make Sushi in the shape of a Christmas tree. It looks very fancy and I'm sure your guests will like it. - 99.1901
Healthy Sourdough Vegetables Dips
Looking for a sourdough dip recipe that has a healthy twist but is still perfect and delicious? Then watch this video, it is just the thing for you! This recipe is sure to make everyone smile! - 83.369
Shrimps With Oyster Sauce And Margarine
Looking for a nice appetizer idea? Then look no further, here the chef provides simple directives to combine shrimp with oyster sauce and margarine. Do not miss out some quick tips the lady chef mentions on cleaning the shrimps. Definitely worth trying and... - 74.6141
Holiday Meal Special Part 2
Roasted chestnuts, corn salsa, grilled egg plant, grilled turkey — all makes for lip smacking holiday feast. Very simple to make, these recipes need a few extra hours of preparation time, but the effort is almost always worth it. Try cooking them next time... - 61.3098
Holiday Special Part 1
Planning for your holiday feast needn't be arduous? Grilldog sows you how you can whomp up holiday feast is five simple steps. All you need is a recipe plan and a few ingredients to get started. Just pick your cues from this recipe video and fix yourself a... - 60.968
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, first amounts of cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Mix onion, carrot, celery and green pepper... - 52.6837
Christmas Red Pepper Soup
1. Dice roasted bell peppers into 1-inch pieces and keep aside.
2. In a heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over low heat.
3. Add onions and diced raw red pepper.
4. Stir and cook for about 15 minutes until the onions are wilted.
5. Add the... - 50.0236
Stilton Cheese Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the onions and celery. Saute till they soften for about 5 minutes. Do not let the mixture boil.
3) Add in the flour and stir well for about 1 minute.
4) Add in dry vermouth and stock. Let the mixture... - 49.3662
Penny's Million Dollar Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Penny's Million Dollar Mushrooms (hors d'oeuvre). Believe, this Penny's Million Dollar Mushrooms (hors d'oeuvre) doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge... - 49.2534
Fresh Holiday Fruit With Orange Cream Dressing
1) Chop the crown off the pineapple and keep aside for garnish.
2) Slice the pineapple into two along its length.
3) Remove the flesh of pineapple and cut into spears.
4) On a large, round serving tray arrange the pineapple crown in the middle.
5)... - 49.1653
Strawberry Coconut Salad
1) Over a double broiler, add gelatin, sugar and salt. Place the broiler over hot water.
2) Add in the milk slowly and mix till the gelatin dissolves.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs lightly. Whisk in about 1/2 cup of the gelatin mixture into the egg... - 49.1125
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Mushrooms Polonaise. Believe, this Mushrooms Polonaise doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 49.0695
1) Take a medium saucepan and melt butter in it.
2) Add vegetables, sugar and seasonings.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
4) Take 1 quart of boiling water and dissolve bouillon cubes in it.
5) Add... - 48.879
Pineapple Marshmallow Salad
1) In a large mixing bowl, add in the lemon and orange flavored gelatin packets.
2) Pour in two cups of boiling water. Stir till the gelatin dissolves completely.
3) Next, add in the cold water. Chill the bowl to set the gelatin partially.
4) Add in... - 48.819
1. Pre-heat oven to 325°.
2. Into a bowl, drain artichokes, reserving liquid from 1 jar.
3. Using a knife, chop artichokes; set aside.
4. In a skillet, cook onion in reserved liquid in skillet until tender.
5. In a large mixing bowl,... - 48.6758
Spicy Pav Bhaji
This is a famous North Indian dish. This can be had as a breakfast or dinner or as a snack in the evenings. - 48.6569
Elegant Corn Chowder
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, saute the bacon slices till they become crisp.
2) Add in the sliced onions and potato. Saute slightly without browning.
3) Next, add in the corn, salt and pepper.
4) Pour in boiling water. Cover the pan and cook on low heat... - 48.0711
Mormon Shrimp Cheese Ball
1. In a dry bowl, combine the cheeses.
2. Use a wooden spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly until, soft, smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients other than the nuts or parsley and beat well until blended.
4. Shape the mixture into 2 balls.... - 47.9766
Fresh Corn Soup
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Add onion and sauté until transparent.
2) Add mustard, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper.
3) Stir in chicken stock and corn.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
6) Add... - 47.9268
Rich Potato Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter on medium flame.
2) Add in the onions and saute for about 5 minutes.
3) Next, add in tomatoes, potatoes, parsley, celery, celery leaves, beef stock, bay leaf, salt, thyme, pepper and lemon juice.
4) Let the mixture... - 47.6954
Mexican Black Bean Soup
Rinse beans, discarding any grit.
In large pot, cover beans with three times their volume of water; bring to boil, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let soak for 1 hour.
Wipe out pot and heat oil over medium heat; cook garlic, onions and... - 47.1921
Corn And Crab Bisque
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2) Add in the onions and saute the mixture till it softens.
3) When the onions start to sizzle, add in the flour. Stir the flour in, for about a minute.
4) Add in the curry powder and corn. Cook... - 47.1293
Cream Of Oyster And Spinach Soup
1) In a saucepan, boil 1 1/2 cups water. Cook the oysters till they become firm. Drain and keep the liquid aside.
2) In a blender, add in the oysters. Blend to get a smooth puree.
3) In a saucepan, cook the spinach as per its packet directions. Drain... - 47.0307
1. Preheat the oven to Mark 1/4 250 °F.
2. In a large bowl, combine together flour, warm water, 2 1/2- tablespoons of oil and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
3. Stir the mixture gently but constantly, so that the ingredients mix well and form a... - 46.9681
Roquefort Cheese Strudel
1) Remove and place the packages of the strudel leaves at the room temperature for minimum 3 hours.
2) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
3) In an electric mixer, blend the milk, potatoes, cheeses, yolks, curry powder, salt, pepper to taste.... - 46.849
Miniature Sausage Quiche
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400° F.
2. TO MAKE PASTRY SHELLS:1. In a bowl, combine flour and salt; add butter, mixing well.
2. Put in egg yolk and water; mix with a fork until all dry ingredients are moistened.
3. Make 36 (1-inch) dough... - 46.7765
Roast Plum Duck Puffs
1) In a deep dish, mix the ginger, with soy sauce and plum sauce.
2) Add in honey and oil with duck leags.
3) Mix well in order... - 46.5859
Christmas Curried Broccoli Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2) Add in the leeks, broccoli, garlic and curry powder. Cook until the vegetables become tender.
3) Transfer the vegetables to a blender once slightly cooled. Blend to a smooth puree.
4) Transfer... - 46.5047
Fried Cauliflower With Mustard Dip
1. TO PREPARE MUSTARD SAUCE: In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, onion, mustard, vinegar and curry powder well. Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
2.TO PREPARE FRIED CAULIFLOWER: In running water, wash cauliflower, and break into flowerets.
3. In a wide mixing bowl, add... - 46.388
Cranberry Harvest Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together 2 envelopes of gelatin and 3/4 cup of sugar.
2) Into a large mixing bowl, add 1 1/2 cups of boiling water. Add in the gelatin and sugar mixture. Stir to dissolve the gelatin completely.
3) Add in the ginger ale and... - 46.3027
Crab Roll Ups
In a bowl, combine the spinach, soup mix, mayonnaise and sour cream; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In another bowl, combine the crab, cream cheese, chutney, garlic powder and onion powder; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spread the spinach mixture on... - 46.2409
Baked Tuscan Vegetable And Bread Soup
In large saucepan, bring chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Remove chicken and discard bones; dice meat and set aside.
Discard bay leaves.
Keep... - 46.2106
Party Cheese Balls
1. In a dry bowl, combine the cheeses, green onions and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Use a wooden spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly until smooth and creamy.
3. Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour, or until firm (overnight, if possible).
4. Shape the... - 46.0382
Christmas Jelly Salad
1 To prepare the first layer: Slightly grease a bowl, add hot water and dissolve lime jelly in it.
2 Stir in the crushed pineapple and allow to set partially.
3 For the second layer: In a bowl, dissolve unflavored as per the package directions.
4... - 45.8428
Ham And Turkey Salad
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden; set aside.
Combine turkey, ham, and 1/3 cup of the toasted almonds.
Core and thinly slice apple and coat with lemon juice; add to meat.
Stir in the 1/2 cup... - 45.8325
Chicken Liver Pate
1. In a medium saucepan, combine chicken livers, water, celery, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and peppercorns; bring to a boil.
2. Lower heat, cover, and simmer 5 minutes or until livers are tender.
3. Drain off the water from livers; discard celery and... - 45.7661
Turkey Drumsticks With Hot Mustard
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
1) Sprinkle salt and pepper over the turkey drumsticks.
2) In a bowl, mix the garlic, mustard and thyme. Rub the mix into the drumsticks and let rest for 60 minutes.
3) In a large skillet, heat butter and oil... - 45.6573
Ham And Cheese Strata
1) Preheat the oven to 325F. Lightly grease a 9X13-inch baking dish.
2) Slice the crusts off the bread slices.
3) With a biscuit cutter, slice out circles from the bread slices. Keep aside.
4) Arrange the leftover scraps of bread in the... - 45.6159
Holiday Mushroom Vegetable Soup
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the mushrooms, carrots, celery, tomato, onion and garlic.
3) Saute till they become tender yet remain crisp.
4) Add in the beef stock, water, barley, thyme, salt and pepper.
5) Cook without a lid on... - 45.5975
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Oyster-Milk Toast. Believe, this Oyster-Milk Toast doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 45.4792
Italian Seafood Antipasto
In saucepan, combine 6 cups (1.5 L) water, celery, onion, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and lemon rind; bring to boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Strain and return liquid to saucepan; set aside.
Hold squid under cold water and peel off... - 45.4587
Cheese D Artois
1) Preheat oven to very hot.
2) Thinly roll pastry sheet to oblong shape with 16 inches by 6 inches dimensions.
3) Cut into two parts along the length.
4) In a bowl, add egg, cheese, seasonings and butter, reserving a little egg for... - 44.8327
1) Take a large Dutch oven and heat oil in it.
2) Add onion, cabbage, garlic powder, parsley, pepper and oregano. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Add bouillon cubes, water and tomatoes. Bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Stir in... - 44.5667
Stuffed Party Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Clean the mushrooms by brushing or wiping it with damp cloth.
3) Remove the mushroom stems and reserve.
4) Chop the mushroom stems finely.
5) In a bowl, mix together mushroom stems, cheese, crumbs,... - 44.5207
Spinach Cheese Puffs
In a saucepan, bring the milk, butter and salt to a boil over medium heat.
Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating... - 44.4428
Sweet Potato And Carrot Crisp
Peel and cut sweet potatoes and carrots into large chunks.
In large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes and carrots for about 20 minutes or until very tender; drain.
Puree in food processor or blender, in batches if necessary.
Add orange juice, honey, butter,... - 44.3445
Spicy Spongy Chicken Fry
Spicy spongy chicken fry is spicy, juicy, crispy, spongy, colourful dish which is favoured by all indians. Can't stop eating just one, you'll be going on and on munching...!!! Enjoy! - 44.2332
Jellied Cranberry Salad
1) In a cup, soak the gelatine in cold water.
2) Stir in the boiling water until dissolved.
3) In a blender, place together cranberries, 2 tablespoon of orange juice.
4) Process the juice mixture until roughly chopped.
5) Fold in... - 43.9886
Hearty Clam And Scallop Minestrone
1) Take a large saucepan and pour margarine in it. Add celery and onion and cook until tender.
2) Add water, clam juice and the reserved clam liquid along with bouillon and basil. Bring to a boil and then simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
3) Add the... - 43.4864
1) In a bowl, mix in the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt, white pepper.
2) Add in the egg and milk to make a smooth batter.
3) In a skillet heat oil. When the thermometer reads a temperature of 375 degrees, dip the turkey pieces... - 43.3014
Cheesy Sausage Dip
In a large saucepan, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Sprinkle with flour.
Add the soup, tomatoes, onion and garlic powder; mix well.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Stir in the... - 42.7826
1) In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, salt, pepper, garlic and gingersnaps.
2) Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls.
3) In a lightly greased skillet, saute the beef balls till they brown well. Drain the excess oil out.
4) In another... - 42.049
Hot Holiday Gazpacho
1) Into a blender, add in the mixed vegetable juice, cucumber, green pepper, onion, olive oil, red wine vinegar and garlic cloves. Add half the amount of all these ingredients.
2) Once blended, transfer the puree into a saucepan.
3) Blend the other... - 41.9796
Colorful Shrimp Spread
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
Spread on a 12-in round serving platter to within 2 in of edge.
In bowl, combine the cocktail sauce and shrimp; spread over the cream cheese.
Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, green pepper, tomato and... - 41.9128
Easter Potato Soup
I like this easy Easter Potato Soup recipe. It is absolutely delicious soup. It is generally made on Easter. This soup makes your Easter celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Easter Potato Soup recipe and brings joy to your home. - 41.6615
Quick Beet Soup With Yogurt
In large heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat; cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
Stir in beets, tomatoes, beef broth, water, vinegar and caraway seeds; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium low; cover and simmer for 15... - 41.6221
Cheddar Dijon Cheese Ball
1) In a blender, process together both the cheeses, butter or margarine and mustard, until smooth.
2) Remove the cheese mixture in a bowl, by scraping it.
3) Place the lid and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
4) In a flat plate mix together,... - 41.4475
St. Louis Christmas Pudding
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine carrots, sugar and bread crumbs.
2) In another bowl, beat eggs until it turns lemon colored. Add this to the dry ingredients in the other bowl. Fold in vanilla, spices, butter and Southern Comfort. Blend nicely to mix... - 41.4421
Spiced Cranberry Dip
The holidays are here again and lots of friends and family are in town. Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares great entertaining ideas and delicious recipes for how to host a last minute holiday party. This year you'll be ready when that doorbell rings! - 41.1946
Christmas Relish Tree
1) Take the endives and remove tough ends from each leaf.
2) Start forming the tree by attaching leaves to the bottom of cone using florist picks. Move upward, completely covering cone with endive.
3) Attach vegetables on the cone using wooden picks,... - 40.8623
In a bowl, beat eggs.
Add the cheeses, salsa, salt and pepper; mix well.
Roll out pastry into a 12-in circle on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Spread with cheese mixture to within 1 in of edge.
Fold edge of pastry over outer edge of filling.
Bake at 400° for... - 40.6527
Prawn On Toast
A yummy snack fit for all occasions. This prawn on toast recipe is deep fried toast topped with prawn and sesame seed. A delicious appetizer you really would not where and how they disappeared. A sure hit prawn on toast is a wonderful choice for your party... - 40.6415
Thai Crab Rolls
Moderately spiced crab meat rolled into Thai spring roll sheets before quickly 'pan' deep-fried and dipped into a magical, tangy dipping sauce. - 40.3812
Zippy Cheese Bites
In a bowl, beat eggs; add cheeses.
Pour half into a greased 1 3-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Spoon the picante sauce over top.
Top with the remaining egg mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out... - 40.312
Party Chicken Wings
Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips.
In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
Set aside 1/4 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
Place thewings in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass bowl.
Pour the remaining marinade... - 40.2855
Grilled Jumbo Cold Cuts
1. Using a sharp knife, remove outer casing from ham by carefully running between it and skin layer.
2. Split the ham roll lengthwise, then cut each piece into four 1/2-inch-thick slices.
3. Take 2 skewers and thread the meat.
4. In a metal cup or... - 39.7782
Romano Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400° F.
2. Wash and clean the mushrooms. Pat dry.
3. Take away the stems and keep for later use. Keep the mushroom caps aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, add shrimp, soft cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic... - 39.5339
My younger sister Galy loves this stir fried shrimp recipe. She is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays,she generally cook this appetizer. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this stir fried shrimp recipe. - 39.2786
Crunchy Veggies And Dip
In large pot of boiling water, cook cauliflower for 4 minutes.
With slotted spoon, remove and chill in cold water; drain and pat dry.
Repeat with broccoli, blanching for 3 minutes.
In rows of different colors, arrange cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, beans,... - 38.9919
Party Cheese Logs
1) Take a large electric mixer bowl and combine soup, sauces, cheese, onion, garlic and parsley. Beat the mixture on low speed until the consistency turns smooth.
2) Chill the mixture and then divide into half.
3) On a sheet of waxed paper, mold each... - 38.9001
My younger sister Galy loves this unique coconut shrimp recipe. Actually, she is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays, she generally cook this coconut shrimp. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this coconut... - 38.4065
1. In a bowl, add cheese, pepper, pimiento, mayonnaise and mustard. Mix well.
2. On one side of each ham slice, spread cream cheese mixture evenly.
3. With your fingers, roll up and secure with a wooden pick.
4. Cover and chill for a few... - 38.2494
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the shallots and saute till they soften. Do not let the shallots brown.
3) Pour in the chicken stock. Heat the mixture slightly but do not let it simmer.
4) Add in the crumbled chevre, stirring with a... - 38.1528
Minty Gazpacho Sipper
1) Take a food processor bowl or blender container and combine all ingredients in it. Blend until a smooth mixture is formed.
2) Serve over ice and enjoy! - 37.9646
Holiday Mushroom Appetizers
In a small skillet, saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter-drain and cool.
In a bowl, combine the cheese spread, mayonnaise, seasoned salt, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, mushroom mixture and remaining butter.
Spread onto cut side of each muffin; cut each... - 37.4527
Cut Potatoes into wedges or thin strips and soak them for half an hour in cold water.
Drain potatoes and dab them with corn starch, salt and pepper according to taste.
Heat oil and deep fry potatoes until golden color and place them on an absorbent paper... - 37.3622
Mandarin Orange Almond Salad With Tarragon Dressing
1) In a large salad bowl, add in pieces of romaine leaves, oranges, scallions, parsley and tarragon dressing.
2) Give the salad a good toss.
3) Serve the Mandarin Orange Almond Salad immediately, garnished with toasted almonds. - 37.3278
Beef Noodle Soup
This is a simplified version of a Vietnamese beef noodle soup. The Vietnamese make the broth from scratch, and simmer it for hours. - 37.3209
Leek And Brie Pizza Fingers
In large heavy pan, melt butter over medium low heat; cook leeks for 15 minutes or until softened but not browned.
Add cream and bring to boil; boil, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes or until thickened and reduced by half.
Stir in Parmesan, salt and... - 37.2288
Butternut Squash Soup
In large saucepan, combine squash, stock, onions and bay leaf; bring to boil.
Cover and reduce heat to low; simmer for about 20 minutes or until squash is tender.
Remove bay leaf.
In blender or food processor, puree soup in batches until smooth.
Return to pan... - 37.0774
Italian Style Cheese Ball
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer, add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Amaretto, and Brandy.
2. Beat on medium speed until smooth.
3. Mix in 1/2 cup almonds.
4. Serve with assorted fresh fruit or crackers. - 36.6046
Chicken Corn Soup Santa Fe
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter and garlic. Cover with lid; microwave on high 30 seconds or until butter is melted.
2. Stir in broth, water, corn, chicken, peppers and cumin. Cover; microwave on high 5 minutes or until hot and... - 35.6833
Sweet Lassi By Nisha
This refreshing cold drink can be served any time of the day.It is known to quench
thirst immediately and is also used as an appetizer.In Punjab, this cold drink is a must with all dishes as it accelerates digestion. - 35.6502