- » Christmas Orange Ball
Christmas Orange Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas orange ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas orange ball recipes.
Orange Snow Balls
1. Crush wafers with a rolling pin.
2. Place in a bowl, and add coconut, and sugar and mix well.
3. Add juice and water and mix well.
4. Make into small balls, and roll in icing sugar. - 24.5851
No Bake Orange Balls
Want something sweet to serve during Christmas time or during some festivity! Try these easy orange balls which is a great treat for all. Check out the video on how to make them! - 99.9552
1) Take a bowl and crush vanilla wafers in it.
2) Add all the other ingredients and mix thoroughly using a fork.
3) Chill for about 1 hour.
4) Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls.
5) Roll the balls in additional powdered sugar.
6) Place on a... - 36.5884
Orange Maple Sausage Balls
Orange maple sausage balls are vegetable sausage balls prepared with roll sausage. Skillet cooked with added maple syrup and orange juice to flavor, the orange maple sausage balls have a unique and fruity taste to them. Served as a side in meals, it is always... - 37.1103
Orange Nut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. To make the Orange Cookie Mix : In a large bowl, add sugar; cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. In a different bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda,... - 47.4702
You May Also Like!
Hungarian Christmas Balls
Over low heat melt sugar with grated orange rind, orange juice, and lemon juice.
Add walnuts and fruits; with hands, work until well mixed.
Pinch off pieces of dough and roll into 3/4-inch balls.
Roll in cocoa until covered. - 34.2333
Chocolate Nut Balls
1. In a large 2-quart saucepan, pour in the undiluted milk and chocolate and mix well. Cook this mixture on medium heat till the chocolate is melted and smooth. Remove from heat
2. Add the crushes wafers, sugar, ½ cup of nuts, brandy and orange juice... - 37.2555
Coconut Apricot Balls
In a food processor, combine the apricots, coconut, lemon peel and orange peel.
Cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until blended.
Sprinkle work surface with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Knead apricot mixture until smooth, about 15-20 times.
Add orange juice if... - 34.5599
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this Cheese-Coconut Balls just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 38.4675
Orange Pecan Fudge Squares
Combine the sugar, cream, and orange rind in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to 234°, or until a little of the syrup forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
Remove from the heat; add the butter and, without... - 33.0567
Kourabiedes With Orange Juice
Leave butter at room temperature until very soft.
Place in electric mixer, and beat until light and creamy.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, and beat for 5 minutes.
Add egg yolks and orange juice, and beat until well-blended.
Sift flour and baking soda gradually into... - 39.2001
1. Pre-heat electric oven to 350 degrees or gas oven at mark 5
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and superfine sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat adding egg, mint leaves, orange zest and vanilla until smooth.
4. Add flour to creamed mixture... - 42.9553
Mix yeast with warm water and set aside to soften.
With a mixer, cream the butter, sugar, vanilla, orange peel,and salt until fluffy.
Beat in eggs and yolks, a few at a time, blending well.
Then add yeast and milk and gradually mix in 4 1/2 cups of the flour;... - 47.2445
Chocolate Christmas Trees
Combine cereal, cherries, dates, and walnuts in mixing bowl.
Combine syrup, molasses, salt, and vinegar in saucepan.
Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
Continue boiling, stirring occasionally, until a small amount of mixture forms... - 46.1222