- » Christmas Mixed Vegetable Salad
Christmas Mixed Vegetable Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas mixed vegetable salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas mixed vegetable salad recipes.
Mixed Vegetable Mold
1) Take a 2 quart saucepan and mix gelatin with 2 cups of -€œV8-€ juice. Heat the mixture over low heat until gelatin dissolves completely, stirring occasionally.
2) Add lemon juice, fennel powder, reserved -€œV8-€ juice and garlic... - 43.7706
Christmas Cabbage Slaw
Christmas cabbage slaw is a mixed vegetable salad. Made with red and green cabbage, jicama, bell peppers and green onions, the christmas cabbage slaw is flavored with lime juice and added cilantro. Seasoned with pepper and salt, the chirstmas cabbage slaw is... - 41.3393
Christmas Crunch Salad
In a large salad bowl, combine vegetables.
Whisk the dressing ingredients until smooth; pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. - 34.0435
Here is an easy and healthy mixed-seafood salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this seafood salad. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this... - 43.4875
Mixed Greens With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Mixed greens with raspberry vinaigrette is a vegetable and fruit salad. Prepared with mixed lettuce and spinach leaves along with grapes with walnuts for a bit of a crunch, this crunchy salad is dressed with prepared raspberry vinegar. Fresh and crisp with... - 46.2194
Christmas Eve Salad
Put lettuce in large shallow bowl and arrange beets, oranges, apples, bananas, pineapple, and limes over it, sprinkling with sugar if sweetness is desired.
Sprinkle pomegranate seeds and peanuts over all.
Mix oil with vinegar and salt to taste. - 32.4818
Christmas Eve Salad With Dressing
Place lettuce leaves in a large bowl.
Arrange remaining ingredients on top of lettuce.
Combine dressing ingredients in small bowl and pour over the salad. - 39.0342
Christmas Eve Salad
1) In a small bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, salt and cayenne.Keep the dressing aside for later use.
2) Discard the large outer leaves from Romaine,wash thoroughly and drain.
3) Take a large, shallow salad bowl,make a layer of these... - 50.4991
Christmas Relish Tree
1) Take the endives and remove tough ends from each leaf.
2) Start forming the tree by attaching leaves to the bottom of cone using florist picks. Move upward, completely covering cone with endive.
3) Attach vegetables on the cone using wooden picks,... - 40.8623
Marinated Vegetable Spinach Salad
Marinated vegetable spinach salad is a cheesy salad toss. Prepared with mushrooms and veggies like onion, tomatoes and spinach, the marinated vegetable spinach salad is tossed with a herb mustard marinade to serve. Cheesy and fresh with a mixed vegetable and... - 35.7748
A Christmas Salad
1. Dressing: In small container with screw-top lid combine all dressing ingredients. Cover tightly and shake to mix. Set aside.
2. Cut tomatoes into bite-size pieces and place in medium bowl.
3. Cut beans into 2-inch lengths. Place in small saucepan with... - 42.9444
Christmas Eve Salad (ensalada De Noche Buena)
Drain beets well.
Combine beets, apple, oranges, bananas, and pineapple.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Add lime juice to beet fruit mixture.
Add desired amount of dressing and toss until evenly mixed and coated with dressing.
To serve, make a bed of... - 37.5044
Mexican Christmas Salad
I wait for Christmas to make this Mexican Christmas Salad. And at times, when I loose control I do not think that it is not Christmas and prepare this Mexican Christmas Salad. Good one! - 32.2319
Christmas Garden Salad
This version of Christmas Garden Salad is healthy, tasty and ver easy to follow. Try this Christmas Garden Salad recipe and it's without doubt a treat with any meal! - 41.3421
You will find the Christmas Cabbage a rare treat! Prepare the Christmas Cabbage with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 33.6359
Veggie Christmas Tree
Cover the bottom of a 13-in.x9-in.x2-in glass dish with dressing.
Arrange broccoli in a tree shape, using the stem as the trunk.
Place cauliflower around tree.
Add tomatoes and carrot slices as ornaments. - 29.0728
Tangy Vegetable Salad
Tangy vegetable salad is a mixed vegetable salad. Prepared with broccoli, carrots, cabbage, bell peppers, the tangy vegetable salad is tossed with ranch salad dressing. Chilled and served, this simple salad is savory and delicious and goes well with any meal... - 34.2419
Salad primavera is a vegetable fruit salad made with citrus caper dressing. Prepared with artichokes, watercress, lettuce, bell peppers and green onions, the salad primavera is fruited with orange segments. Sprinkled with cheese, the salad primavera is crisy... - 36.1407
Winter Salad Bowl
1. In a salad bowl, mix cabbage, beets and beans.
2. Add French dressing, mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Chop hardboiled egg and sieve it.
4. Add dressing and mix it well.
5. To serve Winter Salad Bowl, pour... - 40.4327
Neptune Pasta Salad
Enjoy the health benefits and great taste of seafood with this speedy pasta salad. This Italian specialty is a complete meal in itself that you would truly fall in love with. A mixture of flavors and tastes it is a wonderful way to pamper your taste buds. - 35.404
Fresh Spinach Salad With Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
Fresh spinach salad with red wine vinaigrette dressing is a mixed salad. Made with bacon and eggs along with sliced mushrooms, this flavorful spinach salad is tossed with a wine vinaigrette dressing. Crunchy with the taste of bacon and eggs to it, the fresh... - 27.9073
Mandarin Orange And Red Onion Salad
Mandarin orange and red onion salad is a nutty vegetable salad. Fruited with orange sections and tossed with almonds for a sweet and mild crunch, the mandarin orange and red onion salad is a peppy side to serve. Mixed with a lemon mustard dressing, it is... - 40.7712
Wild Rice & Pepper Salad
Wild rice and pepper salad is a mixed rice and vegetable salad. Made with added red and yellow bell peppers along with green onions, the wild rice and pepper salad is tossed with salad dressing to flavor. With a hint of grated lemon peel to it, the wild rice... - 35.8619
3 Green Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
3 green salad with cranberry vinaigrette is a fresh salad made with leafy greens. Dressed with a herbed vinaigrette dressing flavored with ground cranberries, the 3 green salad also has a hint of garlic to it. Left to mingle the flavors, the green salad with... - 38.1518
Winter Pear And Stilton Salad
Winter pear and stilton salad is a vegetable pear salad. Prepared with a honey mustard vinaigrette, the winter pear and stilton salad is a cheese, fruit and vegetable combo salad. Made with mixed salad greens, lettuce leaves, stilton or gorgonzola cheese, the... - 43.2836
Gazpacho Pasta Salad
Tangy lime brightens the flavor of this colorful medley of fresh veggies. - 41.7856
Holiday Waldorf Salad
Holiday waldorf salad is a gelatinized waldorf salad made with fruits, celery and walnuts. Prepared with a strawberry flavored gelatin, the holiday waldorf salad has grapes, apples, celery and walnuts in it. Flavored with a hint of lemon juice and combined... - 50.593
Asparagus Mushroom Salad
1) In a saucepan, boil 1 cup of water.
2) Place asparagus and carrot, and allow the water to boil.
3) Put the lid and cook for 3 minutes.
4) Pour of the water and rinse in cold water.
5) In a bowl mix together soy sauce, sugar, vinegar,... - 46.3164
1. In a mixing bowl mix sprouts, clementines and red cabbage.
2. In a heavy based pan roast the hazelnuts for 4 minutes.
3. Cool for ten minutes. Chop them well.
4. Sprinkle chopped hazelnuts on the salad.
5. In a screw-top jar place all... - 45.5462
Cantaloupe And Chicken Salad
The Cantaloupe and chicken salad is a refreshing salad with an amazing combo of fruits and meat with a tangy dressing. A healthy easy to make salad it is a great tasting salad that is perfect for any occasion. - 39.1866
Warm Potato Salad
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water until just tender. Drain well and place in a heatproof bowl.
2. To make dressing, place mustard, parsley, capers, garlic, lemon juice and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon dressing over hot potatoes... - 36.187
This quick and easy pasta salad features the fresh flavors of veggies and herbs. - 38.9974
Black Bean Chili Salad
Jicama, corn, tomato, green onion and a spicy dressing provide a flavorful alternative to the average bean salad. - 33.1732
Confetti Chicken Salad
Confetti chicken salad is a rice and vegetable chicken salad. Prepared with a spiced dressing of vinegar with poultry magic flavored with bayleaf and allspice, the confetti chicken salad has veggies like carrots, tomatoes, broccoli and others in it. tossed... - 40.0462
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
Sweet and sour chicken salad is a fruited vegetable chicken salad. Prepared with a cooked dressing of chili sauce, apple juice, vinegar, sugar and corntrach for thickness, the sweet and sour chicken salad is combined with zucchini, water chestnuts, apples and... - 41.38
Hot Potato Salad
1. Using a sharp knife, score around the circumference of each potato.
2. Place potatoes evenly around edge of microwave turntable and cook on High (100%) for 5 minutes, turn over and cook for 3-5 minutes longer or until potatoes are cooked. Set aside until... - 38.0976
An easy artichoke and rice salad is tossed in a refreshing lemon vinaigrette. Fresh, light and lemony, this salad is summer! - 35.603
Fun Greek Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine lettuce, red bell pepper, tomato, cucumber, and green onion.
2. Add cheese, lemon/lime juice, extra virgin olive oil and Zaatar. Add olives, pine nuts, and sunflower seed/pumpkin seeds if using. Toss well.
3.... - 0
Rustic Pesto Potato Salad
Want to recreate the same pesto flavor in your salad? This rustic pesto potato salad includes all pesto ingredients, so you get the similar flavor. It can be an ideal side dish with grilled chicken or salmon. Without the egg, it is a perfect salad for the... - 122.57
Enjoy this mint- and parsley-flavored couscous salad. - 32.6891
The Ratatouille salad is a delicious combination of traditional ratatouille ingredients like egg plant, tomato, bell peppers. This French appetizer is absolutely divine bringing to life the traditional flavors and tastes right in your kitchen. Entertain in... - 43.0662
Shanghai Chicken Salad
I like this Shanghai Chicken Salad recipe. This is a traditional recipe. As you know that Shanghai Chicken Salad is a delicious Chinese salad. It is included as a side dish in Chinese lunch and dinner menu. You should try this healthy Shanghai Chicken Salad... - 39.6408
Forever Salad is american dish made from vegetable egg peppers. Specially great for chrismas holiday. - 28.9927
Cashew Curry Shrimp Salad
Here is an easy and healthy cashew curry shrimp salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this dish for lunch. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. You must try... - 40.2033
Easy Vegetable Squares
Easy vegetable squares are cheesy squares prepared with vegetable toppings of choice. Herbed with dill, the vegetable squares are prepared with a crecent rolls base. Layered with cream cheese combined along with salad dressing and mayonnaise, these vegetable... - 41.7813
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
Marinated Shrimp & Vegetables
Marinated shrimp and vegetables is a raw seafood and marinated vegetables preparation. Made with cauliflower, bell peppers, zucchini and mushrooms marinated along with shrimps in lemon juice concentrate and oil with dill and hot pepper sauce, it is chilled.... - 45.6659
Ensalada De Noche Buena
Ensalada De Noche Buena is a fruit and vegetable mixed salad. Prepared with lettuce and beets fruited with apples, bananas, pineapples and oranges, the Ensalada De Noche Buena is sprinkled with peanuts and pomegranate seeds. Dressed with a vinaigrette of... - 31.0137
The Caesar Tortellini is the perfect salad to toss for unexpected lunch company. A healthy and easy to make dish, it would ne done in a jiffy. Surprise your guests with this delicious salad that can be made in minutes. - 35.7232
Smoked Turkey & Pepper Pasta Salad
Smoked turkey and pepper pasta salad is a meaty fettucine tossed salad. Prepared with a herbed mustard salad dressing made with added pasta and turkey, it has veggies like zucchini and bell peppers in it. Chilled and plated, it is a great side for brunch and... - 38.9005
Fried Oyster And Pear Salad
Whisk together first 6 ingredients; set aside.
Combine cornmeal, flour, and 3 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Dredge oysters in cornmeal mixture.
Pour oil to depth of 2" into a Dutch oven; heat to 375°.
Fry oysters, a few at a time, 2 minutes or until golden, turning... - 44.7998
Tangy Tossed Greens
In salad bowl, combine mixed greens, onion and nuts.
In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard and sugar; gradually whisk in oil.
Pour over greens; toss to coat.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. - 32.7922
Whisk curds,add the salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Add the potatoes, green chilli and coriander leaves. Mix well.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted cumin powder. Refrigerate until... - 43.125
Garden Greens With Fennel Dressing
Garden greens with fennel dressing is a mild and tantalisingly flavorful salad. Made with an assorted salad blend, the garden green salad is dressed with a raspberry vinaigrette. Tossed with greens like arugula, spinach, lettuce, radicchio and fennel bulb,... - 47.2809
Tomatoes With Shrimp Stuffing
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine soup, lemon juice, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and dill.
2) Add cucumber, green pepper and shrimp. Refrigerate the mixture.
3) In the meanwhile, cut each tomato to the stem. Make 5-6 sections and spread them apart... - 42.3068
Quick Caesar Salad
Whisk together oil, Caesar Salad Mix, lemon juice, mayonnaise and anchovy paste; toss with romaine in salad bowl. - 23.6936
Citrus Blue Cheese Salad
Peel and section grapefruit, catching juice in a bowl.
Reserve 1/4 cup juice; set grapefruit sections aside.
Combine reserved juice, dressing mix, oil, and water in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Chill at least 3 hours.
Layer half each of salad... - 40.5382
Olive Asparagus Salad
Cook frozen asparagus according to package directions; drain.
In mixing bowl combine cooked asparagus and drained artichoke hearts; sprinkle with the freshly ground pepper.
Combine olive oil or cooking oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt; pour over... - 38.6404
Louisiana Style Potato Salad
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and boil water in it. Add the potatoes and cook, covered, for about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and keep aside.
2) In an 8-inch skillet heat vegetable oil and cook bacon until crisp. Transfer to paper towel and get rid... - 43.7982
Walnut Goat Cheese Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
With blender on high, gradually add oils in a slow, steady stream, processing until blended.
Arrange lettuce, walnuts, and goat cheese slices on individual salad plates.
Garnish, if... - 39.0627
Italian Tomato Salad Topping
1) Take a large bowl and combine onion, tomatoes and celery.
2) Take another small mixing bowl and combine Italian dressing, red wine and basil. Blend well.
3) Pour the prepared dressing over the vegetables and toss nicely.
4) Fill the mixture in a... - 37.0944
1) In a large bowl, whisk together oil, cider vinegar, sugar, tarragon, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
2) Whisk to get a fairly creamy texture.
3) Drizzle the Tarragon Salad over salads of your choice. - 34.0388
1) In a blender, mix together the basil, cheese, garlic and lemon juice.
2) While the blender runs, slowly pour in the oil.
3) Chop the pimientos coarsely. Keep aside some chopped pimientos for garnish.
4) Mix in the pimientos with the sliced... - 49.1521
Double Onion Quiche
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium skillet, saute yellow onions in butter, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
Add green onions and cook 5 minutes longer.
Remove from heat and let cool.
In large bowl, whisk eggs until frothy.
Whisk in cream, cheese,... - 45.3823
Hot Artichoke Spread
Hot artichoke spread is a baked artichoke spread prepared with a base of equal amounts of salad dressing and parmesan cheese. Mixed together with artichoke hearts and green chilies for a kick, the hot artichoke spread is baked till browned and sprinkled with... - 36.3418
Pumpkin Jingle Bars
Mix first 4 ingredients in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
Pour into greased 15 1/2 x10 1/2 x1-inch jelly roll pan.
Bake at 350°F, 18 to 20 minutes or until edges pull away from sides of pan.
Sprinkle with sugar.
Cut... - 34.9534
In large salad bowl combine salad greens; arrange vegetables and eggs atop.
In screw-top jar mix oil, vinegar, and dry salad dressing mix; shake well.
Pour desired amount of dressing over salad and toss till greens are well coated.
Season to taste with salt... - 35.4185
Southwest Salsa Dressing
southwest salsa dressing is a super easy salad dressing. Made with mild salsa and a dash of yogurt to taste, the southwest salsa dressing is sweetened with added sugar. Prepped with some added cilantro, the southwest salsa dressing is mixed together and... - 28.8474
Lemon Butter Chicken
I love lemons on everything and created this quick and easy recipe one night. You can reduce the lemon juice for a less lemony taste. I use tenderloins for a shorter cooking time. It is even better if you have the time to marinate. The leftover juice is great... - 36.9497
Good things still come in small packages! This chicken salad made just for two is a fresh blend of chicken, fruit and a hint of mint. - 32.337
Caribbean Holiday Shrimp
Skewer these spicy marinated shrimp with toothpicks to create a yummy appetizer. Toss them with greens to make a special salad - 34.3239
Beef, Bacon And Blues Wrap
Pondering what to pack for a picnic? Wrap up the main course with beef, bacon and blues sandwiches. - 37.6387
Turkey Oven Sandwich
Here’s a hot turkey sandwich with a difference! Or is it a hot turkey salad with a difference? Cooked ground turkey is spooned onto pita crusts and topped with sliced tomatoes and a creamy cheese topping that melts as it heats in the oven. You’ll... - 39.8011
Leaf Artichokes With Mayonnaise
1. In large kettle, combine 6 quarts water with the oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Place the kettle over heat. Boil.
3. Trim stalk from base of artichokes to get 1 inch slices.
4. Snip off spike ends and remove discolored... - 47.4428
Cheese Tortilla Roll-ups
You have ever-so-easy Southwest flavor going when you make a creamy cheese and corn filling that you wrap up with ham slices and flour tortillas. - 33.0379
Ahoy there! A savory blend of crab and rich cheeses bakes in this delicious pie that’s hearty enough to satisfy even the hungriest of crews. - 37.1941
Spinach Parmesan Dip
This spinach parmesan dip is a cheesy green dip made with spinach and water chestnuts. Prepared with equal parts of sour cream and salad dressing, the spinach parmesan dip is spiced with a dash of red pepper and is utterly indulgent! - 28.366
Tasty Turkey Pot Pie
Combine salad dressing, flour, bouillon and pepper in medium saucepan.
Gradually add milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until thickened.
Add turkey and vegetables; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
Spoon into 8-inch square baking... - 43.381
Hidden Mushroom And Bacon Wrapped
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Using a rolling pin, roll the biscuits into 3 inch circle.
3) Make a layer by arranging 1 piece of bacon on each biscuit, top it with 1 mushroom and 1 more piece of bacon.
4) Place a biscuit over the... - 37.2562
Drain artichokes thoroughly, pressing to remove excess liquid.
In mixing bowl mash artichokes; stir in mayonnaise or salad dressing, parmesan, and garlic.
Cover and chill several hours.
Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
Serve with vegetables. - 29.5759
Honey Glazed Ham
Honey glazed ham is a spiced and flavored ham steaks recipe. Broiled to cook the ham steaks are glazed or brushed with a slightly cooked blend of honey mixed with spices and pan drippings. Brushed over the meat, the honey glazed ham can be served with a mixed... - 31.8923
Turkey And Dressing, California Style
1. Season inside cavity and outside of turkey with salt and pepper.
2. Seal cavity with skewer or stitch with needle and thread, truss and tie wings and drumsticks to bird.
3. Place turkey, breast-side up, on rack in shallow pan. Set aside until... - 50.1045
Stuffed Turkey Breast
1. Melt butter in a frying pan
2. Add the celery and the onion to the pan and cook them till they are soft and cooked through. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and then add the bread crumbs, thyme, sage, raisins and walnuts to the bowl. Mix... - 47.3161
Hawaiian Favorite Spam Musubi - Part 2 Cooking Mac Salad
When looking for a true tropical treat to complement your spam musubi, mac salad could perfectly fit your bill. This favorite Hawaiian snack makes for a healthy satisfying treat. Ideal for people who aren't too fond of savoring their musubis raw, this dish... - 110.566