- » Christmas Meat
Christmas Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas meat recipes.
Grilled Venison Steaks
This robust cut of meat is difficult to procure, never the less the same can be attempted by beef steaks! Watch Ken cook these great venison steaks and pair it with some salad and a shitake mushroom sauce! - 128.755
Mega Meat Sandwich With Veggies
Is the Christmas tree up and lighted? Now how about a perfect recipe to match the occasion! These are sandwiches made by Alex and Sophie to cater to a light meal for the day. Be it lunch or dinner, you can still have a hearty meal with these kids in the video! - 113.43
Exotic Lamb Roast
Soft, succulent, juicy and saucy lamb meat - are you craving for this? In that case, you'll surely try this recipe of exotic lamb roast. Once tasted, your guests will ask for more. Watch the video and learn the details about the recipe. - 95.8335
Festive Bacony Turkey Roast
Festive time is the time for roasting turkey. If you want to keep the turkey simple yet flavorful, this time, then follow this recipe. The video demonstrates in detail about the roasting method. You can be sure that your guests are going to like it. - 95.148
Tasty Bone-in Ham With Raisin Glaze
Thinking what to make for the Holidays, then you must check out this recipe. The chef shows how to make Baked ham with raisin glaze. This dish is so filling and tasty. A perfect meal for your family and friends. Do check out the video for the detailed recipe. - 94.5557
Korean Christmas Dinner
This Christmas surprise your guests with a Korean spread. Join Cathlyn Choi in her Korean-Fusion kitchen and learn how to cook up a Korean-inspired Christmas meal in just one hour! The menu includes Korean-style Braised Pork Shoulder with Galbi Sauce, a... - 89.7157
Bacon Bomb On Cedar Planks
How about twisting things a little this festive season? Watch the video recipe for Bacon Bomb on Cedar Planks. This can also be a part of your rustic Christmas feast. Try it out this season. The cedar planks take this dish to a whole new level. Happy Grilling! - 87.3521
Fanciful Christmas Roasted Turkey Breast
Your holiday spread is incomplete with turkey, and this turkey breast recipe surely makes for a delightful addition to the platter. Betty whomps up a fanciful recipe of this classic holiday favorite. It's so delish that you mind the extra effort that goes... - 78.1576
Christmas Special Puddin' Of Shire
Preparing a meat roast for Christmas? Here's a special recipe that just goes perfectly with the roast as a side dish. Watch the chef share this Christmas Special Puddin of Shire recipe that is totally irresistible. Watch it now. - 64.537
Honey Glazed Ham
Nothing can impress your guest better, other then this amazing honey glazed ham. Take a look at this video to learn how to make finest quality ham cooked perfectly with honey and then topped with pineapple and cherry. Well must say the video could have had a... - 56.1456
Spicy Badami Gosth cooked with cashew nuts and serve with hot rice or Yakhni pulao. - 50.7574
One-bite Meat Balls (hors D'oeuvre)
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for One-Bite Meat Balls (hors d'oeuvre) and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 49.7582
A combination of mutton and rice which is famous in Kashmir. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi also. - 49.7089
Beef Balls Paprikash
1. In a large bowl, place ground chuck and add 1/2 tea spoon salt, dash pepper, the bread crumbs and egg; toss lightly until well combined.
2. Using hands, divide the mixture into 10 portions and gently shape them into balls.
3. In a... - 48.9382
Vegetable Meat Stew
Vegetable meat stew is a herbed beef stew. Prepared with a medley of veggies like potato, onions, carrots and peas, this vegetable meat stew is flavorful and homely. Spiced with garlic, and flavored with thyme and bay leaf, the vegetable stew meat is cooked... - 48.7311
Kababs made from minced mutton...a hot favourite starter/side dish...can also be enjoyed as a complete meal. - 48.5784
Speedy Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat oven to a moderate 375° F.
2) FOR THE MEAT CRUST: Take a 9-inch pie plate and combine onion, bread crumbs, egg, milk, catsup, thyme, mustard, pepper and salt. Mix well. Add meat and create a pie crust layer along the bottom... - 48.2248
Moist Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and soak bread pieces in milk for about 5 minutes.
3) Add all the other ingredients and mix nicely together.
4) Shape the mixture into a loaf and pour some ketchup on it.
5) Bake for about 1 1/4... - 48.1824
American Style Mediterranean Stuffed Lamb Loin
1) Preheat the oven to 160° F.
2) Take a medium skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it. Saute garlic and onion in it for about 3 minutes.
3) Add sundried tomatoes, basil, spinach, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper and pine nuts. Cook... - 47.6667
1. Preheat the oven to Mark 1/4 250 °F.
2. In a large bowl, combine together flour, warm water, 2 1/2- tablespoons of oil and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
3. Stir the mixture gently but constantly, so that the ingredients mix well and form a... - 46.9681
Marinated Meatball Kebabs
1) FOR THE MARINADE: Take a pie plate and combine onion with soy sauce.
2) FOR THE MEATBALLS: Using two forks, break the beef apart in a bowl. Add soy sauce and onion to the beef. Toss and combine.
3) Shape mixture into 12 1 1/4 inch meatballs.
4)... - 46.9636
Turkey Beef Meat Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Goat a 9" X 5" loaf pan with no-stick spray.
Place the tomatoes in a small bowl.
Cover with boiling water and let stand for 10 minutes, or until the tomatoes are softened.
Drain the tomatoes and chop.
Warm the oil in a... - 45.9201
Mint Glazed Leg Of Lamb
1) Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
2) Remove the parchment like covering from the lamb and trim any excess fat.
3) Take a shallow baking dish and place meat in it, keeping the fat side up. Roast for about 30-35 minutes per pound or till the... - 45.7201
Pernio Alla Veneziana
1. In a kitchen paper place liver strips on it, to pat it dry.
2. Season strips with salt and a few grindings of pepper.
3. In a heavy frying pan, heat 1 ½ tablespoons of oil.
4. Add onions to oil.
5. Cook onions over moderate heat,... - 45.4659
Kaleji Alu Matar
A tasty north indian dish, made with liver, potato and green peas. - 45.2051
Double Chocolate Pie
Pamper your kids with this chocolaty double Chocolate Pie.A chocolate pie that you will cook with your kids.Gift this lovely Chocolate pie to your children this Christmas. - 45.1799
Mexican Mixed Salad
Cut peel and white membrane from orange and cut orange into thin slices; set aside.
Mix lettuce with onions.
Cut meat into julienne strips and mix half into greens.
Stir together oil, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, sugar, chili powder, and coriander; pour... - 44.9525
Liver With Apples And Onions
Place butter in a 1-quart microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until melted.
Add onion and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes or until golden.
Stir in cream; cover and set aside.
Microwave a 10-inch... - 44.882
Braised Stuffed Breast Of Lamb
1. Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 6 or 400°F.
2. Using a knife, remove tough outer skin from meat if any. Trim off any excess fat, then bone the breast of lamb.
3. Ready the veal forcemeat: Spread the forcemeat down the centre of the breast of... - 44.1649
Pinwheel Meat Loaf
In bowl, pour milk over bread cubes; mash until bread is soaked.
Combine bread mixture with ground beef, sausage, eggs, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
Place on 12-inch square sheet of aluminum foil moistened with water.
Cover with 12x 14-inch sheet of... - 44.076
Tongue With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) Take a saucepan and melt fat in it. Add onion and cook until light brown in color.
2) Gently sprinkle flour on the cooked onion.
3) Gradually stir in stock and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
4) Add honey, vinegar, ginger, raisins... - 43.7914
Fijian Goat Curry
1. Put the garlic, spices, sugar, lime zest, and juice in a food processor with 125ml of water and half of the coriander. Blitz until you have a smooth paste.
2. Stir one heaped tablespoon of the paste into another 125ml of water in a saucepan and cook for... - 42.7199
Christmas Goose With Root Veg Sticky Pears & Bramble Gravy
1. Remove all the fat from inside the bird and use a skewer to prick the goose skin all over, especially under the wings (A), if you have time to spare (although this isn't essential), sit the goose in a sink, then slowly and carefully pour over 3 kettles of... - 41.454
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Wash, clean and pat dry the steak with an absorbent paper. Using a knife, cut the meat into 1 in pieces.
3. Peel the onion and slice very thinly.
4. On a plate, mix flour and seasonings... - 41.0378
Keema Matar is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 40.6954
Leg Of Lamb
My friends like this Leg of Lamb recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this dish is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also wish to make... - 40.1529
Mushroom Raisin Meat Loaf
Mix together crumbs, ground beef, sausage, egg, dry milk, raisins, mushrooms, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
Press lightly into a 1-quart baking dish, tureen, or loaf pan.
Lay bacon strips lengthwise on loaf and drizzle with catsup.
Bake, uncovered, in a... - 40.064
Mincemeat And Apple Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch fluted flan ring placed on a baking sheet.
3) In a bowl, combine the mincemeat and apple together and spoon into the pastry... - 39.3513
It's Healthy and Delicious dish made from mutton. - 38.7625
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the shallots and saute till they soften. Do not let the shallots brown.
3) Pour in the chicken stock. Heat the mixture slightly but do not let it simmer.
4) Add in the crumbled chevre, stirring with a... - 38.1528
Traditional Mince Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
2. Place a rack in the lower half of the oven.
3. Following directions on the package, prepare pastry for double crust pie.
4. In a 9 inch, pastry pie plate, line with one pastry roll and spread mince... - 37.9815
Grilled Lamb Chop
My friends like this grilled lamb chop recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this dish is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also wish to... - 37.9516
Do you want to impress your guests, and then there would be no better option than this souvlaki recipe. This Greek kabab is so delicious that your guests would be obsessed by it. So do not procrastinate, try this Greek Souvlaki recipe. - 37.772
Ireland has so many wonderful tastes to please the palate. Of all of those great culinary delights,Irish Stew would have to be a favorite. - 37.3959
Succulent pieces of meat soaked in exotic spices and grilled to perfection. Perfect starter for that special occasion. - 37.1781
Souperior Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a large bowl and combine soup mix, bread crumbs, eggs, water and ketchup. Knead together and shape into a ball.
3) Take a baking pan and shape the ball into a loaf.
4) Bake for 1 hour or until... - 36.6621
Savory Meat Loaf
This herb-flecked meat loaf is everything a good meat loaf should be! - 36.6107
My brother likes this lamb shank recipe. This recipe was given to him by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, he prepares this dish. All the guests like this dish very much and thank him for preparing it. Which makes my brother very... - 36.4426
Great for parties. Simple and easy recipe. - 36.2524
Minced meat kabobs flavored with hot & spices. - 33.1043
Meat Loaf Italiano
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup sauce; mix lightly.
Shape into loaf in 10x6-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350°F, 1 hour.
Top with remaining sauce.
Let stand 10 minutes before serving. - 32.6917
Finely chopped apples in a Meat pie.A variety of traditional Meat pie with dates & raisins.A very popular American Meat pie. - 32.0952
n a bowl combine crumbs, milk, soy, garlic salt, and onion powder.
Add beef, sausage, and water chestnuts; mix well.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Bake on 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch baking pan in 350°F oven for 18 to 20 minutes. - 31.1177
Curried Appetizer Meatballs
In a bowl thoroughly combine stuffing mix, evaporated milk, curry powder, and salt.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape meat mixture into 40 small balls.
Place in a large shallow baking pan.
Bake in 400°F oven for 15 minutes; drain.
Keep warm in chafing dish. - 30.1977
Trim off excess fat from chops and flatten each chop with a meat malle a rolling pin. Wipe clean with a dramp cloth. Put all ingredients except chops, oil, cumin and seeds, into a blender food processor and puree. Put chops into a larege bowl and pour the... - 29.9667
Liverwurst and crabmeat form a surprisingly lively and filling partnership with cream cheese in these tasty morsels. - 26.9817
Raw Steak Tartare
Are you looking for simple way to make raw steak tartare? This recipe is perfect for you.Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to prepare tasty Steak Tartare from scratch - 16.9462
A Smokeygoodness Christmas
This video is a creation of SmokeyGoodness. You can visit SmokeyGoodness for complete recipes, and more videos. - 10.9106
Savoury Mini Croissants
If you're looking for a quick and impressive idea for your holiday buffet, try the mini-croissants with salmon and bacon! - 0