- » Christmas Lunch
Christmas Lunch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas lunch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas lunch recipes.
Wash all the dry fruits.
Remove seeds, if necessary, and chop.
Blanch and chop almonds.
Remove butter from the fridge and grate.
Sieve all the powders.
Mix all these ingredients together in a bowl.
Add brown sugar, juice and rind of lemon,... - 40.7306
Mini Brownie Christmas Trees
1. Follow the direction on the package and bake brownie in muffin tin.
2. Allow it to cool, and then remove the tins. Set it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine whipping cream, mint extract, and food colouring. Mix well.
4. Add confectioner’s sugar in bowl,... - 101.604
Mega Meat Sandwich With Veggies
Is the Christmas tree up and lighted? Now how about a perfect recipe to match the occasion! These are sandwiches made by Alex and Sophie to cater to a light meal for the day. Be it lunch or dinner, you can still have a hearty meal with these kids in the video! - 115.134
Calico Corn Relish
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine corn, celery, onion and pimiento in it.
2) Add the Wish-Bone dressing and toss well.
3) Place in a jar and cover tightly. Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight, turning jar occasionally.
4)... - 33.5643
My friends love this Prawns Curry Recipe. I try this Prawns Curry recipe whenever friends visit my home. Prawns Curry is a very delicious Indian curry. It is generally eaten during Christmas. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu.... - 39.4962
Herb Cracker Stuffing
1.Preheat oven at 350 degrees Farhenheit.
2.In a medium skillet, mix the celery, onions with 1/4 cup chicken broth. All the ingrediants to simmer until onions and celery are tender and soft.
3. Add the chopped apples, raisins, herb... - 40.3156
Vegetable Festival Salad
1) Take a 2-quart bowl and stir together onion, vinegar, oil, garlic, basil and "V8" juice.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and toss well.
3) Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours to blend flavors.
4) Serve along with lunch or dinner. - 40.8069
Herbed Apple Cornbread Stuffing
1) In a custard cup, combine water and instant onion. Set aside for 10 minutes to soften.
2) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
3) Take a large bowl and mix together apple, cornbread, parsley, sage, thyme, onion and black pepper. Also, add... - 45.2183
Parmesan Skillet Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large bowl and combine yeast with water in it. Stir to dissolve yeast and leave the mixture aside for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
3) Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, butter or... - 44.6266
Carrot 'n Spice Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 5/8-inch pan and lightly grease it.
3) Take a small bowl and mix together sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
4) Take a large bowl and beat... - 45.7797
Down Home Cornbread
1) Take a ceramic loaf pan of 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 x 2 1/2-inch dimensions and lightly grease it.
2) Preheat the oven to a moderate 350° F.
3) Take a small saucepan and pour 1/2 cup water in it. Add margarine, salt and 3 tablespoons sugar in... - 45.5378
Savory Herb Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan and over low heat combine milk, 1/2 cup sugar, shortening and salt. Add oats and keep the mixture aside until cooled. Thereafter, combine eggs with the mixture.
3) Soak yeast in warm... - 45.6193
Mixed Vegetable Pickles Floridian
1) Peel the cucumbers and cut in halves (lengthwise). Take a teaspoon and scoop out the seeds. Cut in thirds lengthwise and then in 1-inch lengths (makes 2 cups).
2) Take a large bowl and combine cucumbers with cabbage, peppers and onions. Add... - 44.2332
Whole Wheat Barley Bread
1) Rinse barley under cold water or in a coarse strainer. Place it in a large saucepan and add 4 cups of water. Cover saucepan with a plastic wrap or lid. Leave aside overnight at room temperature.
2) Next day, boil barley along with the liquid.... - 45.329
From One Roast Chicken
1) Remove giblets and season the roaster with salt and pepper, both inside and out.
2) Squeeze lemon juice and rub over entire roaster.
3) In a greased baking dish roast the bird for 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours at 350°F.
4) Serve at... - 32.4585
Entertainer's Timbale 4 Ingredients Lunches & Snacks, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Entertainer's Timbale from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money... - 0
Would you like to try simple Chicken Kadai at home? This Chicken Kadai recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian restaurants. This is a traditional recipe from Mughlai Cuisine. Chicken Kadai is a delicious Indian Curry. It is included as a main dish... - 40.7775
Wild Rice & Pepper Salad
Wild rice and pepper salad is a mixed rice and vegetable salad. Made with added red and yellow bell peppers along with green onions, the wild rice and pepper salad is tossed with salad dressing to flavor. With a hint of grated lemon peel to it, the wild rice... - 33.6407
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
Sweet and sour chicken salad is a fruited vegetable chicken salad. Prepared with a cooked dressing of chili sauce, apple juice, vinegar, sugar and corntrach for thickness, the sweet and sour chicken salad is combined with zucchini, water chestnuts, apples and... - 39.967
Smoked Turkey & Pepper Pasta Salad
Smoked turkey and pepper pasta salad is a meaty fettucine tossed salad. Prepared with a herbed mustard salad dressing made with added pasta and turkey, it has veggies like zucchini and bell peppers in it. Chilled and plated, it is a great side for brunch and... - 37.4623
Roquefort Cheese Log
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine cheese, sour cream and garlic in it.
2) Add the olives and Tabasco. Mix well and cover the bowl. Chill until firm.
3) Form long rolls and finally roll in parsley.
4) Wrap in clear plastic and chill.
5)... - 38.222
Italian Tomato Salad Topping
1) Take a large bowl and combine onion, tomatoes and celery.
2) Take another small mixing bowl and combine Italian dressing, red wine and basil. Blend well.
3) Pour the prepared dressing over the vegetables and toss nicely.
4) Fill the mixture in a... - 35.6803
Chicken Karaage is a popular Japanese dish. You can make it for any festival like Thanksgiving or Christmas. This dish tastes so amazing that you must try it once! - 108.655
Shanghai Chicken Salad
I like this Shanghai Chicken Salad recipe. This is a traditional recipe. As you know that Shanghai Chicken Salad is a delicious Chinese salad. It is included as a side dish in Chinese lunch and dinner menu. You should try this healthy Shanghai Chicken Salad... - 39.257
My grand mother would make this Aaloo Chilka recipe for me every time I would visit her. A highly recommended dish, this recipe is also very suitable for kids. Aloo Chilka
goes well with poori - both for lunch and dinner, but it can also be eaten with... - 41.2756
Crustless Spinach Quiche
For easy entertaining, serve this flavorful egg dish at your next brunch or lunch gathering. - 33.5025
The Caesar Tortellini is the perfect salad to toss for unexpected lunch company. A healthy and easy to make dish, it would ne done in a jiffy. Surprise your guests with this delicious salad that can be made in minutes. - 35.3603
Malabar Prawn Curry
My friend, who is a professional chef at Oberoi Hotel, gave me this Malabar Prawn Curry recipe. Malabar Prawn Curry is a delicious Indian seafood curry .It is very popular dish in Goa. It is included as a main dish in South Indian lunch and dinner menu .... - 49.8094
Baked Brie With Macadamia Praline
Baked Brie with macadamia Praline 4 Ingredients Lunches & Snacks, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Baked Brie w macadamia Praline from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save... - 132.017
Would you like to try simple Lemon Chicken at home? This Lemon Chicken recipe is just the way it is prepared in Chinese homes. This is a traditional recipe . Lemon Chicken is a delicious Chinese dish. It is included as a main dish in Chinese lunch and dinner... - 43.4875
Would you like to try simple Fish Curry at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. It is a traditional Fish Curry recipe from Bengali Cuisine. Fish Curry is a delicious Indian Curry.It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and... - 48.2731
Prawn Fried Rice
Are you looking for simple way to make Prawn Fried Rice? This Prawn Fried Rice recipe is perfect for you. Prawn Fried Rice is a delicious seafood dish. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu. It goes well with any Indian Curry. You... - 47.6234
Are you looking for simple way to make Naan? This recipe is prerfect for you. This is a traditional Naan recipe from Punjabi Cuisine. Naan is the most popular Indian bread. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . Naan goes well with... - 44.0985
Would you like to try authentic Mushrooms Chilli at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. Mushrooms Chilli is a very delicious Indian dish. This recipe is a good option for holiday cooking. I cook this recipe every Sunday for lunch... - 50.2901
Shrimp Fried Thai Noodles
This is very popular Thai dish, good for lunch, supper or anytime you crave something exotic with a little tang. - 38.6979
Shrimp Soba Noodles
I love this Shrimp Soba Noodles recipe .Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this noodle and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Shrimp Soba Noodles recipe. - 40.6083
Cashew Curry Shrimp Salad
Here is an easy and healthy cashew curry shrimp salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this dish for lunch. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. You must try... - 40.1549
Black Bean Burritos
Flour tortillas stuffed with a smoky chipotle chili-bean mixture, mozzarella and other tasty fillers will satisfy your lunch or dinner need to munch. - 34.0793
Heat a large skillet and, when hot, add the olive oil.
Add the ground beef, crumbling as you put it in the skillet.
When lightly browned, add the onions, bell pepper, garlic, and all the spices.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often, and then add the... - 43.008
My friends love this Malai Kofta Recipe. This is a traditional recipe from Punjabi Cuisine. Whenever my friends party or celebrate, they include malai kofta in the menu. Malai Kofta is a very delicious Indian curry. It is a very popular marriage party dish in... - 57.9005
Marinated Grilled Shrimp
Here is an easy marinated grilled shrimp recipe just for you. Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this seafood dish and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this marinated grilled... - 41.3484
I like this seafood crepes recipe .Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this seafood crepes recipe. - 39.5171
Here is a delicious seafood pizza recipe just for you. Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this pizza and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this seafood pizza recipe. - 43.1775
Mussels With Mustard Sauce
I like this Mussels with Mustard Sauce recipe. Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Mussels with Mustard Sauce recipe. - 38.3656
Cheesy Vegetable Crepes
The classic thin pancake is made extra-easy with Bisquick® mix. The veggie filling and cheese make these crepes perfect fare for breakfast, lunch or dinner. - 43.2343
Baked Cured Ham
Baked cured ham is an oven cooked cured ham recipe. Made with pineapples and pineapple juice and spiced with cloves, the baked cured ham is filling and flavorful and is easily made. Though cooked slow, the taste is all worth it! - 34.1348
Holiday Almond Cookies For Kids
Here is a great recipe for a healthy cookie. These almond cookies are great to make with your kids and you both will love them. Treats such as these cookies are fun, beautiful to look at and easy to make with your kids. I'm thrilled that I can finally share... - 67.6639