- » Christmas Low Fat Side Dish
Christmas Low Fat Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas low fat side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas low fat side dish recipes.
Delicious Christmas Liver Pate
Make this year's Christmas unforgettable with this delicious liver pate. Try this dish and give a wonderful treat to your family and friends. - 127.723
Butternut Squash Roast Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
Looking for a yummy and innovative salad recipe? Watch Chef Tse demonstrate step by step process to prepare this delicious Butternut Squash Roast Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette. This recipe is a must try, watch this video now. - 101.475
Spicy Roasted Potatoes
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F.
2) Dice potatoes into 1-inch pieces.
3) Pat dry with paper towels.
4) In a medium bowl add mustard, oil, garlic, tarragon, paprika, and red pepper. Combine into a smooth paste.
5) Mix potato to the paste... - 46.4674
Greens Dal Curry
This Greens dal curry is very healthy and tasty to be had with rice or chapati. Try and enjoy! - 46.127
Brown Rice And Chicken Salad With Wine Dressing
1) Take a pan and cook rice in it along with water and salt, as per package directions. Drain and set aside.
2) Add celery, onions, parsley, dill weed and chicken to the rice.
3) FOR THE WINE DRESSING: Take a blender container and put all ingredients... - 44.7651
Cabbage Rolls With I Don't Hate Sauerkraut Anymore
1. Bring large pot of water to boil. Add cabbage leaves, 2 or 3 at a time. Press down into water with wooden spoon. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pliable. Remove with tongs to colander. Cool under cold tap water. Drain between sheets of paper towel. Repeat... - 44.6741
Zucchini Bread is an all time favorite, filled with wonderfully aromatic spices like nutmeg and cinnamon.This is the perfect way to get kids to eat their vegetables; it tastes so good they won’t realize they’re eating something good for them - 43.3552
A Christmas Salad
1. Dressing: In small container with screw-top lid combine all dressing ingredients. Cover tightly and shake to mix. Set aside.
2. Cut tomatoes into bite-size pieces and place in medium bowl.
3. Cut beans into 2-inch lengths. Place in small saucepan with... - 42.9444
Rosemary Roasted Peppers
1) Broil peppers at a distance of 5 inches from heat until charred on all sides.
2) Place in a paper bag and let stand for about 10 minutes.
3) Peel out the skin, remove seeds, and stems.
4) Cut peppers into strips and keep in a large bowl.
5) In a... - 42.9382
Quick Tomato Sauce
1) Take a pan and cook onions in the bouillon until tender.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for about 35-40 minutes.
4) Serve the delicious tomato sauce with pasta and... - 40.7934
Asparagus With Sour Cream
Cook the asparagus until barely tender and drain.
Arrange in a shallow baking dish.
Mix the sour cream with salt and pepper to taste and stir in the lemon juice.
Spread over the asparagus.
Melt the butter in a small pan and stir the crumbs in... - 39.1442
Cauliflower Salad Bowl
In a large salad bowl combine cauliflower slices, onion rings, and olives.
Pour the 3/4 cup French dressing over.
Toss to coat vegetables.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Just before serving, add iceberg lettuce and crumbled blue... - 38.0358
Country Corn Relish
Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Whisk together oil and remaining 5 ingredients.
Pour oil mixture over corn mixture, and stir gently to combine.
Cover and chill least 3 hours. - 37.8199
Spinach And Herb Dip For Raw Vegetables
1) Take a bowl and mix together all the ingredients in it.
2) Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
3) Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with raw vegetables. - 37.4621
Warm Potato Salad
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water until just tender. Drain well and place in a heatproof bowl.
2. To make dressing, place mustard, parsley, capers, garlic, lemon juice and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon dressing over hot potatoes... - 36.187
Scrape carrots and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Cook covered in boiling water with salt and sugar until just tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
Drain and push to side of pan.
Add butter and heat until melted.
Toss carrots until they are well coated and shiny.
Add rest of... - 34.1754
Carrot And Pineapple Salad
Grate the carrots and place in a salad bowl.
Peel the pineapple, core and slice, then cut into small cubes and add to the carrots.
Sprinkle orange juice over and toss well, then chill for at least 2 hours.
Add mint and toss again at serving. - 33.7929
Orange Zest Carrots
Scrape carrots lightly and shred on coarse side of grater.
Chop onions and cook gently without browning in heavy saucepan in the melted butter.
When onions are soft, stir in carrots, orange peel, sugar and salt.
Stir until everything is shiny with... - 31.6928
Japanese Sushi Rice
Japanese sushi rice is the best tasting kind of rice. Plus it's very usefull because it's so sticky. I use white or brown rice. - 31.3628