- » Christmas Low Fat Pie
Christmas Low Fat Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas low fat pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas low fat pie recipes.
Green Apple Pie
Children love pies and what can be better than a homemade apple pie. The video shows how you can easily make a delicious pie at home by using some basic ingredients along with green apples. Why don’t you give it a try! - 110.909
A quiche with a twist. The ham quiche recipe is a delicious mixture of ham, cheese and egg in a cornmeal crust. Just put it in your microwave and lo and behold! here’s a complete meal that is waiting for you to dig in. Enjoy!! - 45.2494
Black Forest Pie
1. In a blender, put together milk and yogurt and process until smooth.
2. Add pudding mix; process again on high speed until smooth and thick.
3. In a large mixing bowl, transfer the pudding mixture.
4. Add cherries and fold to mix.
5.... - 44.5486
You May Also Like!
Butter Scotch Meringue Pie - Part 2 Preparation
When entertaining guests at home, you can't go wrong with Betty's butterscotch meringue pie. This light-as-air pie is the ultimate way to swank your elite culinary skills. Delicately flavored, smooth textured and soft hued, this crusty, tasty pie is a perfect... - 97.3617
Gift Wrapped Apple Pie
1. In small bowl soak raisins in orange juice. In large bowl toss apples with lemon juice. In second small bowl mix together sugar, flour, cinnamon, and cloves. Sprinkle over apples. Toss to mix.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. Lay damp clean dish towel on counter;... - 42.7313
Country Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Place oven rack in the center of the oven.
3) Peel and core apples and cut into eighths.
4) In a small saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat till golden brown.
5) Take off from heat, add canola oil... - 49.1785
Healthy Pumpkin Pie
How about a pie that is healthy and delicious? Well here is Katherine demonstrating a great recipe for pumpkin pie. She gives you the nutritional benefits of pumpkin so listen closely. The pie is well flavored with spices and is simple to make. - 129.335
Healthy And Light Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin pies are an indispensable part of any Thanksgiving table. But you don't really need to wait until Thanksgiving to indulge. Juan Montalvo shows how to make luscious pumpkin pie with healthy, low-fat ingredients. Lighten up your dessert fare with... - 105.991
Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine cracker crumbs, cocoa and margarine in medium bowl.
Press onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy.
Gradually beat... - 45.2704
Speedy Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat oven to a moderate 375° F.
2) FOR THE MEAT CRUST: Take a 9-inch pie plate and combine onion, bread crumbs, egg, milk, catsup, thyme, mustard, pepper and salt. Mix well. Add meat and create a pie crust layer along the bottom... - 48.2248
A low fat easy and yummy dessert. Uses instant pudding and food cake.
Nutrition (per serving)
Total fat 1g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fiber 1g
Sugars 26g... - 38.6001
Orange Oatmeal French Toast
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar with cornstarch. Mix nicely.
2) Stir in all the remaining sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat until the mixture begins to thicken and boil, stirring repeatedly. Set aside and keep warm.
3)... - 47.373
In large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; cook pork, breaking up with wooden spoon, for 7 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
Drain off fat.
Stir in stock, onions, garlic, mushrooms, celery, salt, cinnamon, pepper, savory and cloves; bring to... - 44.6037