- » Christmas Low Cheese
Christmas Low Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Christmas Low Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Christmas Low Cheese recipes.
Low Fat Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°F Spray 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine cereal, zwieback crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar in food processor or blender; process until fine crumbs form.
Gradually add water and margarine; process until... - 46.3476
Sour Cream Topping
1. In a blender, put together all ingredients and process at low speed until the mixture is smooth.
2. Refrigerate until chill.
3. Use it as topping for cheese cakes. - 30.8057
Pragyana Cheese Cake
1 TAKE A HEAVY BOTTOM PAN , BOIL MILK IN HIGH FLAME , BY THE TIME MIX 2 EGG YOLK WITH HALF THE SUGAR AND BEAT TILL PALE .
2 NOW ADD THE EGG SOLUTION TO THE MILK AND MAKE CUSTARD IN LOW FLAME , DO NOT ALLOW TO BOIL ADD SALT COOK UNTIL THE CUSTARD COATS THE... - 44.4525
Blackened Tuna Caesar
This Blackened Tuna Caesar is a complete meal that is quick to make and great to eat. It is fresh crunchy romaine leaves tossed with Caesar dressing and topped with blackened seared Ahi Tuna. Dig into this succulent Tuna – a real treat for your taste buds. - 41.9907
A quiche with a twist. The ham quiche recipe is a delicious mixture of ham, cheese and egg in a cornmeal crust. Just put it in your microwave and lo and behold! here’s a complete meal that is waiting for you to dig in. Enjoy!! - 44.8773
Warm Bean And Spinach Salad
This Italian salad bursts with flavor, color and texture. Try it when you want the lightness of a salad combined with the heartiness of a main dish. - 32.9461
No-bake Fruit Topped Cheesecake
1) Take an 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together graham cracker crumbs with margarine. Mix nicely.
3) Press mixture at the bottom of spray-coated pan. Refrigerate.
4) Take a... - 47.5437
Black Beans And Ham
Cook up some comfort with ham and beans. Cornmeal biscuits are the special topper. - 39.3645
No artificial ingredients. Safe for diabetics. Cream cheese pastry filled with raisins, nuts and cinnamon. Naturally sweet - 42.4988
Simply sumptuous! This savory bowl of veggies, pasta and beans is a meal in itself! - 37.6635
The Caesar Tortellini is the perfect salad to toss for unexpected lunch company. A healthy and easy to make dish, it would ne done in a jiffy. Surprise your guests with this delicious salad that can be made in minutes. - 35.3603
Blue Cheese Mold
In small saucepan combine gelatin and cold water.
Stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in sour cream, garlic salt, and onion salt.
Fold in blue cheese.
Pour into a 3-cup mold; chill till firm.
Unmold onto... - 40.0852
Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs
Process first 5 ingredients in a blender until frothy, stopping to scrape down sides.
Melt butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat; reduce heat to medium-low.
Add egg mixture, and cook, without stirring, until mixture begins to set on bottom.
Draw a... - 30.2884
Party Cheese Logs
1) Take a large electric mixer bowl and combine soup, sauces, cheese, onion, garlic and parsley. Beat the mixture on low speed until the consistency turns smooth.
2) Chill the mixture and then divide into half.
3) On a sheet of waxed paper, mold each... - 36.8155
Pepper Cheese Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups flour and yeast.
In small saucepan combine milk, butter, sugar, pepper and salt.
Cook and stir until warm (115° to 120°F) and butter is almost melted.
Add to flour mixture.
Beat with electric mixer on low speed... - 44.3778
Stilton Cheese Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the onions and celery. Saute till they soften for about 5 minutes. Do not let the mixture boil.
3) Add in the flour and stir well for about 1 minute.
4) Add in dry vermouth and stock. Let the mixture... - 47.3336
Melt butter in a small heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until mixture is smooth.
Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Add cheese and salt;... - 26.3112
Cheese Fondue With Dippers
In saucepan, bring wine, lemon juice and garlic almost to boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat to medium low; remove garlic.
In bowl, toss together Swiss and Edam cheeses and cornstarch; gradually add to saucepan, a handful at a time, whisking constantly until... - 27.379
1. Prepare pastry for 1-crust pie; use to line 8-inch pie plate and make high stand-up edge. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 300°F. In 2-quart saucepan over low heat, melt butter or margarine. With wire whisk or fork, beat in eggs, sugar, milk, flour,... - 34.0942
French Onion Soup With Cheese Croutons
1) Peel onions and trim at the ends. Cut onions lengthwise and then cut crosswise forming thin slices.
2) Take a heavy bottomed kettle or Dutch oven and heat the oil and butter in it. Add onions and stir.
3) Reduce heat to medium-low... - 47.1906
Casserole Cheese Bread
1) Take a large mixing bowl and pour water into it. Stir in sugar and yeast. Set aside for a few minutes or until mixture becomes foamy.
2) Mix oil, salt and thyme together.
3) Blend all-purpose flour into yeast mixture with electric mixer at low... - 46.1711
Combine cream cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until soft and creamy.
Add sour cream and sugar, beating until well blended.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Cook over... - 43.318
Corn And Cheese Souffle
Cut a piece of aluminum foil long enough to fit around a 2-quart souffle dish, allowing a 1-inch overlap; fold foil lengthwise into thirds.
Lightly oil 1 side of foil and bottom of dish.
Wrap foil around outside of dish, oiled side against dish, allowing it... - 44.2041
Cheese Omelette Roll
1) Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a 15- by 10-inch jelly-roll pan with oil. Line with foil, extending 3 inches beyond pan on each end. Sprinkle flour at the bottom and sides of foil.
3) Take a 1-quart saucepan and heat soup in it... - 39.7398
Raspberry Cheese Cake
This Raspberry Cheese Cake is simply excellent and is much similar to the one you would have had in your favorite bakes. It is dead easy to make and is sure to set your taste buds rolling! - 41.8192
Sweet & Creamy Cheesecake
1. In large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, combine ricotta, cream cheese, and sugar substitute until blended.
2. Slowly pour in egg substitute; continue to beat on low speed until no yellow streaks remain. Add remaining ingredients except sour cream... - 37.9677
Traditionally when fondue is made you begin with rubbing the garlic cloves in the fondue pot & then add wine & cheese to it.I made fondue for my family on Christmas in the same traditional manner not letting it loose it's flavor. - 32.8218
Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine cracker crumbs, cocoa and margarine in medium bowl.
Press onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy.
Gradually beat... - 43.5782
Pizza Frittata is delicious dish made from grains vegetables eggs chesse fruit. Specially great for holiday chrismas. - 37.1396
Party Spread is delicious dish made from egg, juice, spinach, cheese. - 30.2085
Italian Tidbits delicious dish made from egg cheese flour spice. Specially great for holiday chrismas. - 35.7646
1. In medium mixing bowl stir together the gelatin and water; let stand for 5 minutes. Add the reduced-fat cream cheese. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed till well combined (mixture will be very thick but will thin when heated); transfer to a medium... - 34.4365
Wagon Wheel Casserole
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for Wagon Wheel Casserole and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 48.0621
Broccoli, carrot, onion, Cheddar and Parmesan make this a hearty--and delicious--Italian omelet. - 37.8259
Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Beat cream cheese in large mixer bowl until fluffy; beat in sugar and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition until well blended.
Fold in raspberries, reserving a few for garnish.
Pour mixture into crust.
Bake 30... - 44.4003
Fried Egg Sandwich
Freid Egg Sanwich is delicious breakfast made from granins egg cheese. Speicially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 45.8293
Easy Beef Tacos
1. Cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
2. Stir salsa into beef. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour beef mixture... - 29.2858
Here's a lighter version of one of favorite chicken dishes. For all, this one's a keeper!" - 35.1108
Wash salmon and par dry. Boil, grill, or barbecue until thoroughly cooked and meat begins to flake. Remove from heat and set aside.
To make sauce, in a microwave-safe 1 quart bowl or a small sauce pan, mix together water,tomato paste, oil, chili powder,... - 42.4687
Parmesan Skillet Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large bowl and combine yeast with water in it. Stir to dissolve yeast and leave the mixture aside for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
3) Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, butter or... - 44.6266
Pineapple Lime Tartlets
Arrange crackers in 6 (4 1/2 inch) tart pans or 1 (9-inch) tart pan with removable bottoms, breaking crackers to fit.
Sprinkle gelatin over lime juice in small saucepan; let stand to soften.
Stir over low heat until dissolved; cool.
Combine ricotta cheese and... - 43.1792
Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
In a bowl, combine chocolate crumbs and butter.
Press onto the bottom and 1 in up the sides of a greased 10-in springform pan.
Bake at 350° for 8 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack.
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
Add sugar and vanilla; mix... - 45.6894
Red Velvet Cake
There are many of you who will make serving this cake, all-time favorite, a tradition for birthdays and other special occasions. - 44.2401
My sister likes this raspberry cheesecake recipe. This recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, she prepares this dessert. All the guests like this dessert very much and thank her for preparing it. Which makes... - 46.1784
Date Nut Bars
Date Nut Bars is complete delicios breakfast. - 38.876
Spicy Beef Stir-fry
Take a tasty tour of China at today’s dinner table! Western China boasts robust, spicy dishes like this beefy stir-fry. - 33.6576
A light and fluffy cheesecake made with whipped eggs and very little cream cheese. - 44.0137
Elegant Egg Roll-Up is tasty dish made from grains eggs mashroom cheese. - 41.4642
Carrot Frittata is delicious breakfast made from grains eggs cheese. Specially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 36.4789
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and butter. Mix well.
3. Onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, firmly press mixture.
4. Bake for 8 minutes. Cool completely.
5. In an electric mixer, beat... - 45.2837
Traditional tamales get a new wrap--golden corn muffin mix bakes in the slow cooker on top of the tamale filling. - 36.6672
2-bite Butter Tarts
This 2-bite Butter Tarts recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dessert. It is delicious and liked by all. So try this 2-bite Butter Tarts recipe and make the partying at... - 46.4539
Potato And Vegetable Frittata
Potato and Vegetable Frittata is for 4 "normal" servings or three big ones. It takes about 30-40 minutes total to make. By default this is vegetarian, but feel free to add sausage or something like that - 49.9983