- » Christmas Indian Vegetable Vegetarian
Christmas Indian Vegetable Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas indian vegetable vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas indian vegetable vegetarian recipes.
Boil peas till they are two-third done.
Grind it coarsely, add onion, ginger garlic paste.
Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil, saute peas with onion, ginger & garlic paste for a minute.
Cool & then add cornflour, salt & garam masala.
Make kababs with this batter & fry... - 36.5609
One of the simple recipes which can be served with rice or roti. - 48.1811
Would you like to try authentic Mushrooms Chilli at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. Mushrooms Chilli is a very delicious Indian dish. This recipe is a good option for holiday cooking. I cook this recipe every Sunday for lunch... - 50.5918
Vegetable And Egg Fried Rice
* Cook rice in rice cooker with 1cup rice:1 1/2 cup water along with salt.
* Make scrambled egg with a tsp oil and a pinch of salt and a pinch of soy sauce.
* Cut the vegetables as shown in the picture.
* In a big pan pour oil, put the vegetables- carrot,... - 43.1474
This Makhana pulao is just what you need to add both beauty and taste to your table. A simple and easy to make rice preparation - try this truly irresistible mouthwatering delight. Make your day with a great meal. - 46.9501
Toasted Sandwiches With Vegetable Samosa Filling
Heat extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic mix in the spices and fry until soft. Add the vegetables, seasoning and stir well until coated. Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked. Visit... - 36.1604
Veggie Bread Pakora
Blend in the blender: Onion, tomato, peas, green chilies, ginger, coriander leaves. Add water if required and make a fine paste.
Take gram flour in a bowl. Add blended paste, salt, garam masala, turmeric powder, coriander powder and water. Mix well. Make a... - 39.2755
1. Cut cauliflower in to medium sized florets. Wash and drain on a kitchen towel.
2. Mix cornflour, all purpose flour, salt, pepper powder and red chilli powder along with little water to make it a thick paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Dip cauliflower florets... - 58.4645
My grand mother would make this Aaloo Chilka recipe for me every time I would visit her. A highly recommended dish, this recipe is also very suitable for kids. Aloo Chilka
goes well with poori - both for lunch and dinner, but it can also be eaten with... - 41.6083
Mixed Veg Noodles
1. Boil 5 cups of water (to which 1/2 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil is added)and cook noodles till done.
2. Drain excess water and immediately add cold water and drain. Keep the noodles aside.
3. Now heat oil in a pan and add onions, saute for a while.
4. Add peas,... - 47.2336
Aloo Palak Methi Fry
Boil, peel & cut potatoes into small square cubes. ( Fill half of a glass vessel with water, add potatoes and microwave for 10 mins)
Heat oil in a vessel, when hot add mustard, jeera onions & ginger garlic. Saute until onions turn light brown.
Add washed &... - 40.0447
Paneer & Peas Kurma
Can use Fried baby potatoes instead of cottage cheese. very less oil needed. - 46.3124
The paneer kofta recipe is an innovative way to cook the paneer. Yummy koftas made of paneer and cooked in a gravy with the traditional Indian spices. Come discover the magic of the Indian flavors. - 36.4208
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
Spicy Pav Bhaji
This is a famous North Indian dish. This can be had as a breakfast or dinner or as a snack in the evenings. - 48.6569
My friends love this Assorted Pakora Recipe. Assorted Pakora is a delicious Indian snack. It is also a very popular marriage party snack in India. During Ramadan, the month of fasting, Assorted Pakoras are often eaten by Muslims during Iftar. It is a good... - 41.3477
IOne of the simple and tasty dals. Goes very well with any Indian flat bread or rice. - 40.5771
1. Heat 1 tsp oil and fry the coriander seeds till golden brown.
2. Grind coconut, dry red chillies, tamarind paste and salt coarsely.
3. Now add the fried coriander seeds and grind again to a smooth paste. (Try to grind without adding water. If you want you... - 44.8223
A combination of spinach (Palak) with cheese and with delicious potato balls. - 46.494
One of the simple recipes. You can prepare the same dish by adding cauliflower, potato and onion or by adding beetroot and onions. - 36.813
Cashew Rice With Peas
In 1 quart pan put 2 Tbsp oil, garlic powder and rice. Stir over medium heat for 30 seconds.
Add water, turmeric and salt. Add peas.
Bring to a full boil, then cover and cook on very low heat for 18 minutes; stir in cashew pieces.
Garnish w/... - 33.9954
Drain the rice and put into a saucepan with the water.
Bring to the boil, stir in the salt and the butter.
Allow to boil steadily for a minute.
Place the lid on the saucepan and simmer for 12-15 minutes. Do not lift the lid during this time.
Remove the pan... - 45.219
VARIATION : For this curry vegetables such as Ash Gourd, Chayote Squash, Spinach, Brinjal,Cucumber can be used - 36.6382
Whisk curds,add the salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Add the potatoes, green chilli and coriander leaves. Mix well.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted cumin powder. Refrigerate until... - 43.125
Mix all the ingredients together. Keep it aside for 5 minutes. (Add about 2-3 tbsp water if the mix doesn't bind together).
Heat oil in a pan and fry the pakodas. You can add about 10 pakodas in one batch.
Serve hot. - 38.8808
Potato Sagle / Humman
This is one of the common and very easy recipes of Karnataka. There are many variations to this recipe. You can prepare the same curry using arbi. You can prepare the same curry using shrimp which we call shrimp ghashi in konkani. - 37.6929
My mother created this Raita recipe. It is a very simple and easy recipe. You will love this delicious recipe. Raita is the best Indian condiment .It has cooling effect which can be used to foil the effects of spicy Indian dishes .Raita is a side dish which... - 37.96
Dry Peas Curry
1. Pressure cook peas and potatoes upto 3 whistles.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds.
3. When they splutter, add onions and fry till golden brown.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
5. Now add red chilli powder, coriander powder,... - 53.3905
One of the simplest yet very tasty side dish which goes very well with plain rice and dal. - 33.4636
Coconut rice is a tasty, quick dish. Enjoy!! - 43.7907
Cauliflower Casserole Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease a small, shallow casserole.
3) In a steamer, steam the cauliflower till it becomes tender. Drain the florets and set aside.
4) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter. Saute the mushrooms till... - 46.5286
My friends love this Malai Kofta Recipe. This is a traditional recipe from Punjabi Cuisine. Whenever my friends party or celebrate, they include malai kofta in the menu. Malai Kofta is a very delicious Indian curry. It is a very popular marriage party dish in... - 58.1503
Mushroom Rice Bake
In 1-quart saucepan combine water, uncooked rice, and 1 teaspoon salt; bring to boiling.
Cover; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
In small skillet cook mushrooms and onion in butter or margarine till onion is tender but not brown.
Beat together... - 43.4877
Curried Parsnip Soup
This is a tasty soup, with a sweetness of parsnips and slightly spicy flavors of curry powder. These flavors combine together to give such a beautiful soup. This soup is a good winter warmer. - 49.983