- » Christmas Green Salad
Christmas Green Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas green salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas green salad recipes.
Christmas Turbot Salad With Green Olives
1. Wash and clean the turbot.
2. Slice the fish in 3/4 inch thick slices.
3. In a saucepan, bring salted water to a rapid boil.
4. Pour in milk.
5. Gently add the fish slices to the liquid.
6. Reduce heat to low and simmer the fish... - 45.9579
Christmas Garden Salad
This version of Christmas Garden Salad is healthy, tasty and ver easy to follow. Try this Christmas Garden Salad recipe and it's without doubt a treat with any meal! - 41.3421
3 Green Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
3 green salad with cranberry vinaigrette is a fresh salad made with leafy greens. Dressed with a herbed vinaigrette dressing flavored with ground cranberries, the 3 green salad also has a hint of garlic to it. Left to mingle the flavors, the green salad with... - 38.1518
Green Salad Vinaigrette
Combine first A ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Combine olive oil and remaining ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour dressing over salad, tossing to coat.
Serve immediately. - 35.7539
Turkey With Green Beans And Tomato Salad
1) Take a small bowl and combine oil, mustard, vinegar and basil. Set aside.
2) In another small bowl, combine turkey with half of the dressing and toss gently.
3) Toss beans in the remaining dressing.
4) On 2 small plates, arrange turkey... - 39.9516
Eggnog Christmas Salad
Eggnog Christmas Salad tops my list of Christmas favorites. This chill and serve salad is my favorite mainly for its rich taste. Check out the recipe of Eggnog Christmas Salad. - 40.9651
Two Toned Christmas Salad
1. In a bowl, dissolve one tablespoon of gelatin in half a cup of water
2. In a saucepan, add the cranberries and one cup of water and cook till soft, for about fifteen minutes
3. Add the gelatin and two cups of sugar to the berries, pour into the... - 43.4114
Merry Christmas Salad
Merry Christmas Salad - ring in the Christmas fun with this yummy salad. The Merry Christmas Salad is rich with the flavors of pineapple, cranberry sauce and cherries. Check out the recipe of Merry Christmas Salad. - 39.228
Frozen Christmas Salad
1 Allow the cheese to soften.
2 In a bowl, blend the cheese with mayonnaise.
3 Add in the cherries, remaining fruit and nuts.
4 Gradually fold whipped cream into the mixture.
5 Transfer to a loaf pan and cover tightly.
6 Place in the... - 43.51
A Christmas Salad
1. Dressing: In small container with screw-top lid combine all dressing ingredients. Cover tightly and shake to mix. Set aside.
2. Cut tomatoes into bite-size pieces and place in medium bowl.
3. Cut beans into 2-inch lengths. Place in small saucepan with... - 42.9444
The Christmas Tree Salad
To make the tree, take perfect halves of pears and color a bright, clear green by adding green coloring to juice and soaking pears overnight.
Put 2 halves together with a ball of cream cheese.
Turn individual salad ring molds upside down, and force pear part... - 36.8693
Aunt Tena's Christmas Salad
Should say that this Aunt Tena'S Christmas Salad is heavenly! The recipe is rich with the flavors of fruits and vanilla ice cream. Quite an easy brew, this Aunt Tena'S Christmas Salad can be tried out during festive occassions. - 32.2432
Savory Christmas Eve Salad
Place fish in a single layer in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
Cover and bake in a 400° oven until fish is just slightly translucent or wet inside when cut in thickest part (about 10 minutes per inch of thickness).
Let cool; then cover and refrigerate for at... - 40.2889
Christmas Bean Salad
1.Chop both peppers, basil and green onion.
2.In a medium sized salad bowl mix white beans, peppers, green onion, basil and add balsamic vinegar ,salt and pepper for the dressing.
3.Serve with your favorite main dish. - 86.5397
Pomegranate Christmas Salad With Holiday Vinaigrette
Mix the first 7 ingredients in a glass jar, then add the garlic.
Let sit for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Remove the garlic.
This will last 1 week in the refrigerator.
Cut the pomegranate in half and scoop out the seeds, making sure to discard the rind and... - 43.8194
This Christmas try this easy and quick, healthy recipe. Christmas beets would make a great addition to your dinner menu. A healthy way to cook and eat. - 39.4227
1. In a bowl, take gelatin and dissolve it in boiling water by stirring it continuously.
2. Add vinegar and sugar. Mix it well.
3. Refrigerate until it turns syrupy.
4. Add pineapple, cheese and whipped cream. Blend it well.
5. In a bell shaped mold... - 40.0779
Zesty Black Eyed Pea Salad
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently.
Cover and chill at least 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
Drain vegetable mixture, and spoon into a lettuce-lined serving bowl; sprinkle with 1/2 cup sliced green onions and crumbled bacon. - 36.2765
Layered Spinach Salad
1) Take a 4-quart glass bowl and layer half of the spinach, eggs, lettuce, beans, onions and pepper in it. Repeat the layers.
2) Spread sour cream and dill salad dressing evenly on top.
3) Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 12 hours or until... - 40.9568
Winter Pear And Stilton Salad
Winter pear and stilton salad is a vegetable pear salad. Prepared with a honey mustard vinaigrette, the winter pear and stilton salad is a cheese, fruit and vegetable combo salad. Made with mixed salad greens, lettuce leaves, stilton or gorgonzola cheese, the... - 43.2836
Chilled Potato Salad
Scrub potatoes; quarter if large.
In pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until tender but not mushy.
Drain and let cool enough to handle; cut into cubes.
In large bowl, mash anchovy fillet; stir in egg yolks, mayonnaise, onion, gherkins, parsley, capers,... - 41.4006
Salmon Platter Salad
Salmon platter salad is a seafood salad prepared with canned salmon. Made with cooked asparagus, the salmon platter is filled with salad greens, tomato wedges, cucumber and pimiento slices. Decorated with radish roses, this lovely and elegant salmon platter... - 46.5861
Ham And Turkey Salad
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden; set aside.
Combine turkey, ham, and 1/3 cup of the toasted almonds.
Core and thinly slice apple and coat with lemon juice; add to meat.
Stir in the 1/2 cup... - 45.8325
1) In a bowl, mix the turkey, pickle, onion, potatoes, mayonnaise and sour cream.
2) Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of dill. Mix again.
3) On a shallow serving bowl, spoon the salad.
4) Garnish the salad with tomato, egg and black olives.
5) Sprinkle... - 41.8768
Fried Oyster And Pear Salad
Whisk together first 6 ingredients; set aside.
Combine cornmeal, flour, and 3 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Dredge oysters in cornmeal mixture.
Pour oil to depth of 2" into a Dutch oven; heat to 375°.
Fry oysters, a few at a time, 2 minutes or until golden, turning... - 44.7998
Salad primavera is a vegetable fruit salad made with citrus caper dressing. Prepared with artichokes, watercress, lettuce, bell peppers and green onions, the salad primavera is fruited with orange segments. Sprinkled with cheese, the salad primavera is crisy... - 36.1407
Apple And Sausage Salad
1. Halve and core the apple; leave the skin on. Cut the apple into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut the slices into matchsticks, 1 inch long. Do the same with the potatoes, cutting into matchsticks. Cut the pepperoni and cheese into the same-size pieces. Shred the... - 36.8175
Roasted Tomato And Mozzarella Pasta Salad
Roasted tomato and mozarella pasta salad is a lovely vegetable pasta salad. Made with fresh roasted tomatoes, bell peppers and mozarella cheese cubes that melt in your mouth, I prefer this pasta salad made with rotelle pasta. Dressed with red wine vinaigrette... - 33.2026
Congealed Avocado Salad
1) Take an electric blender container and combine avocados, cream cheese and mayonnaise in it. Process until a smooth mixture is formed. Set aside.
2) Take a large bowl and mix boiling water with gelatin in it. Stir until dissolved.
3) Add cold water... - 45.5521
Grapefruit Winter Salad
1. In a bowl of bananas and avocado, sprinkle some lemon juice and keep aside.
2. Mix cabbage. Toss the ingredients well.
3. Arrange the cabbage as a mound in the serving platter.
4. Place avocado, grapefruits and bananas around the... - 39.0322
Cantaloupe And Chicken Salad
The Cantaloupe and chicken salad is a refreshing salad with an amazing combo of fruits and meat with a tangy dressing. A healthy easy to make salad it is a great tasting salad that is perfect for any occasion. - 39.1866
A healthy salad with a fruit base that is truly different. A quick and easy stir fry provides the base for this sweet and sour pineapple salad. The Mexican delight is a treat fit for all occasions. Try this unique recipe and do let me know how it turned out... - 42.4472
Cobb salad is a peppy chicken and vegetable salad. Prepared with garlic dill salad dressing made with salad greens, tomatoes, bell pepper and onions, the cobb salad is arranged to served with added chopped egg and bacon pieces in it. - 39.5638
Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
This creamy italian pasta salad is a soothing and delightful side for meals. Made with cherry tomatoes and green pepper along with ripe plives, the pasta salad is tossed with mayonnaise. Flavored with fresh basil and a hint of garlic, this beautiful pasta... - 38.6258
Citrus Blue Cheese Salad
Peel and section grapefruit, catching juice in a bowl.
Reserve 1/4 cup juice; set grapefruit sections aside.
Combine reserved juice, dressing mix, oil, and water in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Chill at least 3 hours.
Layer half each of salad... - 40.5382
Black Bean Chili Salad
Jicama, corn, tomato, green onion and a spicy dressing provide a flavorful alternative to the average bean salad. - 33.1732
Roasted Pepper Salad
1) On a broiler pan arrange 1 red and 1 green pepper. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat, turning occasionally until skin blackens. Remove from pan.
2) Place in a plastic bag and let stand for 10 minutes to steam.
3) Peel and seed the peppers. Cut into... - 46.2564
1. In medium mixing bowl stir together the gelatin and water; let stand for 5 minutes. Add the reduced-fat cream cheese. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed till well combined (mixture will be very thick but will thin when heated); transfer to a medium... - 35.4718
Turkey Pasta Salad
1) In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta as per its packet instruction. Drain the pasta.
2) In a bowl, mix together the cayenne pepper, salt, garlic and French dressing. Add in half of the mixture into the hot pasta. Toss well.
3) Add in the... - 47.7323
Festive Fruit Salad
In a saucepan, combine sugar and flour.
Stir in milk and pineapple until blended.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Remove from the heat; add butter.
In a bowl, combine the apples,... - 46.4787
Raw Holiday Salad
Excited for Thanksgiving but not sure what to bring to the table? Everyone you know will go CRAZY for this FullyRaw Holiday Salad of EPIC proportions! It's crunchy, sweet, and creamy, and it hits every taste bud, keeping you in a state of smiling bliss! I... - 131.966
Potato Ham Salad
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine water, soup, vinegar and pepper.
2) Add pickle, onion, ham and potatoes to the mixture and refrigerate.
3) Garnish with parsley and sliced hard-boiled egg. - 40.789
Thai Grilled Beef Salad
"This is a simple Thai beef salad. It can be eaten hot or cold, but it is usually served at room temperature. The ingredients can be found at most major supermarkets or Asian markets." - 37.8624
Pasta Pesto Salad
The pasta pesto salad recipe is just the health food that you need for a fit body and alert mind. This Italian salad is yumm…. The wonderful combination of pasta and vegetables is absolutely divine. Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 39.4376
Roasted Vegetable Salad
1. Place fennel, sweet potatoes and shallots in a nonstick baking dish and spray with olive oil. Sprinkle with cumin seeds and bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 30-35 minutes or until vegetables are soft and golden. Set aside to cool for 10-15 minutes or until... - 35.9926
1) Arrange the bottom of salad bowl with lettuce.
2) In a bowl, mix capers with tuna fish.
3) Place the tuna mixture in the center of the lettuce.
4) Spread the beans, pimientos and peas around the fish.
5) Arrange carrots and tomatoes and toss... - 44.1568
Marinated Mushroom Salad
1) In a large saucepan, mix in oil, vinegar, water, salt, garlic and pepper.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil.
3) Turn down the heat. Cover the pan and cook on simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Toss in the mushrooms, carrots, green pepper and onion rings.... - 48.2081
Winter Salad Bowl
1. In a salad bowl, mix cabbage, beets and beans.
2. Add French dressing, mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Chop hardboiled egg and sieve it.
4. Add dressing and mix it well.
5. To serve Winter Salad Bowl, pour... - 40.4327
Brown Rice And Chicken Salad With Wine Dressing
1) Take a pan and cook rice in it along with water and salt, as per package directions. Drain and set aside.
2) Add celery, onions, parsley, dill weed and chicken to the rice.
3) FOR THE WINE DRESSING: Take a blender container and put all ingredients... - 44.7651
Rice And Pecan Salad With Orange Thyme Dressing
Prepare rice mix according to package directions, omitting spice packet.
Transfer to a large bowl, and fluff with a fork.
Whisk together orange rind and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
Slowly add oil, whisking constantly.
Set dressing... - 44.1962
Line large platter with torn romaine and bibb lettuce.
Break tuna into chunks; mound in center of torn greens.
Arrange chilled green beans, tomatoes, green pepper, onion rings, egg wedges, potato, olives, and anchovy fillets atop the greens.
Cover and... - 34.136
Mexican Mixed Salad
Cut peel and white membrane from orange and cut orange into thin slices; set aside.
Mix lettuce with onions.
Cut meat into julienne strips and mix half into greens.
Stir together oil, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, sugar, chili powder, and coriander; pour... - 44.9525
Louisiana Style Potato Salad
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and boil water in it. Add the potatoes and cook, covered, for about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and keep aside.
2) In an 8-inch skillet heat vegetable oil and cook bacon until crisp. Transfer to paper towel and get rid... - 43.7982
Vegetable Antipasto Salad
In a wide frying pan, combine chili sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, horseradish, and garlic; cook for several minutes over medium heat.
Add celery, green pepper, zucchini, and peperoncini; simmer, uncovered, until vegetables are fork tender (about 12... - 43.3019
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, first amounts of cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Mix onion, carrot, celery and green pepper... - 52.6837
Taco Salad With Picante Sauce
Bake salad shells according to package directions; set aside.
Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain.
Return to skillet; add water, taco seasoning mix, and green onions.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes,... - 39.8456
Ruby Aid Emerald Salad
Bring 1 cup tomato juice to a boil; remove from heat.
Add gelatin, stirring 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves.
Add remaining 1/2 cup tomato juice, beer, and vinegar.
Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Fold in finely chopped celery and next... - 43.8378
Pepper Salad Dressing
In a large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise and cream; beat until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into salad dressing bottles or pint jars.
Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 32.0067
Fun Greek Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine lettuce, red bell pepper, tomato, cucumber, and green onion.
2. Add cheese, lemon/lime juice, extra virgin olive oil and Zaatar. Add olives, pine nuts, and sunflower seed/pumpkin seeds if using. Toss well.
3.... - 0
Wild Rice & Pepper Salad
Wild rice and pepper salad is a mixed rice and vegetable salad. Made with added red and yellow bell peppers along with green onions, the wild rice and pepper salad is tossed with salad dressing to flavor. With a hint of grated lemon peel to it, the wild rice... - 35.8619
Shanghai Chicken Salad
I like this Shanghai Chicken Salad recipe. This is a traditional recipe. As you know that Shanghai Chicken Salad is a delicious Chinese salad. It is included as a side dish in Chinese lunch and dinner menu. You should try this healthy Shanghai Chicken Salad... - 39.6408
Rustic Pesto Potato Salad
Want to recreate the same pesto flavor in your salad? This rustic pesto potato salad includes all pesto ingredients, so you get the similar flavor. It can be an ideal side dish with grilled chicken or salmon. Without the egg, it is a perfect salad for the... - 122.57
An easy artichoke and rice salad is tossed in a refreshing lemon vinaigrette. Fresh, light and lemony, this salad is summer! - 35.603
Gazpacho Pasta Salad
Tangy lime brightens the flavor of this colorful medley of fresh veggies. - 41.7856
The Ratatouille salad is a delicious combination of traditional ratatouille ingredients like egg plant, tomato, bell peppers. This French appetizer is absolutely divine bringing to life the traditional flavors and tastes right in your kitchen. Entertain in... - 43.0662
Walnut Goat Cheese Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
With blender on high, gradually add oils in a slow, steady stream, processing until blended.
Arrange lettuce, walnuts, and goat cheese slices on individual salad plates.
Garnish, if... - 39.0627
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour Vinaigrette Dressing over salad, tossing gently to coat.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
To serve, arrange salad mixture on a lettuce-lined platter, and top with tomato halves and egg quarters. - 34.1193
Frozen Fruit Cake Salad
In mixing bowl blend together sour cream, dessert topping, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla.
Fold in fruits and nuts.
Turn into 4 1/2-cup ring mold.
Freeze several hours or overnight.
Unmold onto lettuce-lined plate.
Garnish with additional candied cherries... - 39.8073
Parma Ham, Asparagus Tips With Maltaise Sauce And Parmesan
Come discover the flavors of a combo of rich ingredients that go in to make a culinary delight. A combination of Parma ham and fresh crunchy salad leaf marinated with maltaise sauce is a wonderful appetizer. Get creative with your food and embark on a... - 54.384
This recipe can be doubled. For a larger party, cook in batches. - 32.117
Tomatoes With Shrimp Stuffing
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine soup, lemon juice, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and dill.
2) Add cucumber, green pepper and shrimp. Refrigerate the mixture.
3) In the meanwhile, cut each tomato to the stem. Make 5-6 sections and spread them apart... - 42.3068
Patio Pepper Relish
1) Take a large bowl and combine peppers, cabbage, scallions and celery.
2) Add the Italian dressing and toss well.
3) Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or until serving time.
4) Serve as an accompaniment to your favorite Italian... - 36.2431
1) In a blender, mix together the basil, cheese, garlic and lemon juice.
2) While the blender runs, slowly pour in the oil.
3) Chop the pimientos coarsely. Keep aside some chopped pimientos for garnish.
4) Mix in the pimientos with the sliced... - 49.1521
Winter Fennel And Cabbage With Walnuts
1) Chill cabbage and fennel in ice water for 10 minutes to turn crisp. Drain well and set aside.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine mustard, pepper, lemon juice and cream. Add salt to test and mix well.
3) Pour this over the cabbage and... - 40.8697
Love the flavor and taste of celery? I just love this wonderful ingredient that makes any and every dish special indeed. This lovely celery-pecan ring recipe is your turn to incorporate the wonderful tastes and flavors into your everyday cooking. - 51.066
Mixed Vegetable Mold
1) Take a 2 quart saucepan and mix gelatin with 2 cups of -€œV8-€ juice. Heat the mixture over low heat until gelatin dissolves completely, stirring occasionally.
2) Add lemon juice, fennel powder, reserved -€œV8-€ juice and garlic... - 43.7706
Christmas Green Salad Recipes By Category
Christmas Green Salad Dish: