- » Christmas Gourmet Dinner
Christmas Gourmet Dinner Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas gourmet dinner recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas gourmet dinner recipes.
Cornish Christmas Dinner For Two
1. Chop the giblets after removing them from cavities of the hens.
2. In a microwaveable casserole dish, large enough to fit the hens, add the butter.
3. Melt and heat the butter in the microwave oven for 1 minute.
4. Stir in the... - 45.8449
You May Also Like!
Queen Victoria's Christmas Trifles
Queen Victoria's Christmas Trifles is a wonderfully delicious and delightful dessert that you can prepare for your Christmas dinners. It is a s-splendid finishing touch for your dinner! Try this Queen Victoria's Christmas Trifles recipe for yourself! - 43.4405
Christmas Cornish With Walnut Apple Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
2. Wash hens inside and out with cold water.
3. Pat dry with paper towels.
4. Rub oil lightly over hens.
5. Season inside, out with salt, pepper and paprika.
6. Make the stuffing by combining all the... - 47.6068
Frozen Coconut Delight
1) Take a bowl and combine in it cereal, butter, coconut and pecans. Mix nicely.
2) Place mixture under boiler and stir until crisp.
3) Add brown sugar and keep stirring until it dissolves completely.
4) Reserving 1/3 of the mixture, press the... - 36.0206
Cornish Game Hens With Crumb And Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a large saute pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the scallions and saute for 4 minutes, or until just limp. Stir in the sausage meat, tarragon, salt, and pepper. Cook... - 36.7744
Parmesan Skillet Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large bowl and combine yeast with water in it. Stir to dissolve yeast and leave the mixture aside for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
3) Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, butter or... - 44.6266
Carrot 'n Spice Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 5/8-inch pan and lightly grease it.
3) Take a small bowl and mix together sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
4) Take a large bowl and beat... - 45.7797
Down Home Cornbread
1) Take a ceramic loaf pan of 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 x 2 1/2-inch dimensions and lightly grease it.
2) Preheat the oven to a moderate 350° F.
3) Take a small saucepan and pour 1/2 cup water in it. Add margarine, salt and 3 tablespoons sugar in... - 45.5378
Savory Herb Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan and over low heat combine milk, 1/2 cup sugar, shortening and salt. Add oats and keep the mixture aside until cooled. Thereafter, combine eggs with the mixture.
3) Soak yeast in warm... - 45.6193
Pecan Breakfast Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Grease a 9 x 5-inch pan.
3) Unroll the crescent dinner rolls and separate into 16 triangles.
4) Put butter on each triangle.
5) Take a bowl and combine in it cinnamon, sugar and pecans.
6) Sprinkle mixture... - 38.0543
Cajun Country Pork Soutache
1) In a skillet brown the pork and drain. Add onions, garlic, green peppers, celery, pepper and salt. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) Add cream cheese, green onion, parsley and file powder. Stir until cream cheese is... - 44.1162