- » Christmas Gingerbread
Christmas Gingerbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas gingerbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas gingerbread recipes.
Spicy Apple Gingerbread
Get into the spirit of the Christmas season early with this spicy and tasty gingerbread cake. This very special gingerbread cake is served with a whipped cream. Serve this cake fresh out the oven or pack it in a lunch box for an afternoon treat. It’s a hit... - 142.838
Mouth-watering Christmas Gingerbread Cookies
What gift are you planning for your kids this Christmas? Gingerbread cookies are the best gift to be enjoyed on this festive day. Let's give a try with the this recipe. - 122.859
This is a simple recipe for gingerbread cookies, you can also decorate them with royal icing. - 119.69
Victoria Threader's Gingerbread Cupcakes
Victoria Threader, GoodToKnow user, shares her gingerbread cupcakes with clementine cream recipe that starred in the Christmas issue of the GoodToKnow recipe magazine. This recipe is really simple and produces cupcakes that are heavenly to taste and look... - 112.502
Creamy Gingerbread Martini
You would have eaten loads of gingerbread man, how about drinking some? Watch this video recipe of Creamy Gingerbread Martini. This sweet and creamy drink will spice up your festive season. You have to like gingerbread to like this cocktail! - 105.794
Homemade Gingerbread With A Twist
Everybody loves the smell of freshly baked cakes during the holiday season and Gingerbread is probably the all time favorite. Instant-mix gingerbread boxes flood the supermarkets but this year bake a batch of homemade gingerbread to treat your family and... - 105.391
Gingerbread Snowflakes: Cookie Jar
Perfect for the holiday baking season !!!!! This video makes a fine orange flavored gingerbread. They are a real visual delight and deliciously tasty. The spicy touch of ginger makes wonder to this puffed cookies. - 105.157
Christmas Gingerbread Cake
When it comes to Christmas desserts, most of us run out of new and festive ideas for the perfect end to meal. If you’re looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, give this a try. This Gingerbread cake with it’s glistening lemon glaze... - 97.9432
Old Fashioned Gingerbread
With so many recipes around it is difficult to find original recipes of festive specials, but you don't have to worry as you can cook Old Fashioned Gingerbread this season in your home kitchen. Watch this video to learn this age old recipe and taste the real... - 96.0026
Christmas Gingerbread Cake
This is such a wonderful way to get that great holiday aroma of ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves in your kitchen and because the recipe yields a nice, big cake it's perfect for your Christmas breakfast. Watch Angie show you how to make this wonderfully... - 93.1568
Christmas Gingerbread Muffins
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell demonstrates another healthy recipe -Gingerbread Protein Muffins, just in time for the holidays! Holidays usually mean putting on some additional pounds. But, with this recipe you will be able to cut down on half... - 91.2368
Gingerbread Bundt Cake
I love this Gingerbread Bundt Cake recipe.This is a kid friendly recipe.My grand mother used to make this whenever I visited her. This reminds me of sweet memories of childhood. As you know that Gingerbread Bundt Cake is a common dessert cake served at many... - 56.5125
Pear And Gingerbread Upsidedown Pudding
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) Take a 7 by 3-inch cake tin; melt the butter or margarine and honey in it, stirring well and then apply this mixture on sides of tin.
3) Place the pears, cut side down in the tin... - 51.1244
Pudding Head Gingerbread Men
Cream butter, brown sugar, and pudding mix: add egg.
Stir together flour, soda, and spices.
Stir into creamed mixture; chill.
Roll dough on floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut with 4-inch gingerbread man cutter.
Place on ungreased cookie... - 49.6851
Gingerbread With Light Corn Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 X 9 X 2 inch square cake pan, grease with butter and using a buttered waxed paper, line it.
3. Take a large bowl and sieve in all the dry ingredients, excluding sugar, into it.
4.... - 49.2052
Gingerbread With Dark Brown Sugar
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 8-inch square cake tin. Line it with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a pan, heat on low butter, treacle, golden syrup and sugar. Heat till the sugar dissolves. Stir continously.
4) Take... - 48.9649
Gingerbread Bran Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a medium-bowl, beat egg lightly.
3) With wire whisk, beat buttermilk, oil, 1/4 cup sugar and molasses in egg.
4) Let the mixture stand for 10 minutes.
5) In a small bowl, combine all other ingredeints... - 48.8864
Sour Milk Gingerbread
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Lightly grease a square cake tin with oil or butter and dust it with flour.
3. Into a large basin, sift together the flour, soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and... - 48.819
Pear Beny Gingerbread Loaves
Grease bottoms and halfway up sides of four 5 3/4x3x2-inch individual loaf pans or eight 4-inch individual fluted tube pans; set aside.
Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Make a well in the center of flour... - 48.4478
Golden Syrup Gingerbread
1) Preheat oven moderate to 325°F, 170°C or Gas No. 3.
2) In a bowl sift flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda, ginger and cinnamon. Keep aside.
3) In a saucepan cut in fat. Add sugar, treacle, and syrup measuring 2 rounded tablespoons of... - 48.4416
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
3) Stir in the boiling water.
4) Gradually add the unsifted flour.
5) In 2 tablespoons of hot water, dissolve the baking soda and add to batter.
6)... - 48.1743
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Butter 2 Swiss roll tins of 12x8-inches each. Line with non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper.
3) Into a bowl, sift the dry ingredients.
4) In a pan, put the butter, sugar,... - 47.5207
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 X 13" baking pan.
2) In a bowl, whip together shortening and brown sugar.
3) When the mixture becomes creamy, add in the eggs one by one, beating them separately.
4) In another bowl, combine... - 47.4495
Heat the corn syrup in a small saucepan.
When it comes to a boil, pour over the butter and sugar, which have been placed in a mixing bowl.
Add the vinegar and stir until smooth; cool.
Blend in the egg.
Sift the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and salt... - 47.2938
1. Start the oven and preheat it to 350° F
2. Lightly grease a square cake tin with oil or butter and dust it with flour.
3. Into a large basin, sift together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, ginger, and cinnamon.
4. In a large... - 46.9036
Gingerbread Boy Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together shortening, sugar and molasses until light and fluffy.
2. Add egg yolk and mix very well. Now add, mixed together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, ground cloves, ginger and mix well to make a... - 46.7947
Gingerbread Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Drain pineapple; reserve 1/2 cup syrup.
In 10-inch cast iron skillet, melt 14 cup margarine.
Remove from heat.
Add 1/2 cup brown sugar and stir until blended.
Arrange pineapple slices in skillet.
Place 1 cherry in center of each... - 46.6315
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Lightly grease muffin cups with oil or butter.
3. Into a basin, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and ginger.
4. In large mixing bowl, combine the butter and sugar and molasses.
5.... - 46.6043
Place flour, cinnamon, ginger, salt, baking soda and allspice in medium bowl; stir to combine.
Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed about 5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
Beat in molasses and eggs... - 46.3508
Lemon Gingerbread With Peaches
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) Use a 9-inch square baking pan to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3) In a large bowl place brown sugar, molasses and margarine. Pour in boiling water and combine all together thoroughly.
4) Stir in egg... - 46.2902
Puree bananas in blender.
Combine flour, ginger, baking soda and cinnamon.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in molasses and bananas until blended.
Stir in flour mixture with wooden spoon until completely blended.
Cover; refrigerate 1... - 46.2755
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter. Beat well till the mixture is smooth.
3) Beat in the eggs, a little at a time.
4) Sift the dry ingredients together and fold the mixture into the... - 46.2333
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Prepare the citrus fluff by beating one 1 egg well.
3. Add 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon grated orange peel, 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice and mix well. Cook this mixture over low heat... - 46.0094
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease and flour a 9 1/2-inch springform pan.
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy, then add honey and beat until smooth.
Add molasses and milk, then ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Stir in brandy.
Beat eggs... - 45.9805
Cream shortening and sugar.
Blend in molasses, water, flour, salt, soda, ginger, nutmeg and allspice.
Cover; chill 2 to 3 hours.
Heat oven to 375°.
Roll dough 1/4 inch thick on lightly floured cloth-covered board.
Cut with gingerbread boy cutter; place on... - 45.9299
Bring the honey, water, and butter to the boil, stirring; let cool.
Sift the flour onto a pastry board and scatter the candied lemon and orange peel, spices, and baking soda over it.
Make a depression in the center and pour in the almost completely cooled... - 44.4832
Thirteen Colonies Gingerbread
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 10-inch tube or Bundtpan (9 to 10 cups), or 8-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
2. Cut butter into small cubes. Place in medium bowl. Pour boiling water over butter. Stir until butter dissolves. Whisk in brown sugar,... - 44.3138
Apple Sauce Gingerbread Cookies
Sift together flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and nutmeg; set aside.
In bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, beat margarine, sugar and molasses until creamy.
Alternately blend in dry ingredients and apple sauce.
Cover and chill dough for... - 44.2445
Apricot Upside Down Gingerbread
Melt butter in skillet, add 1 cup sugar gradually and stir until melted.
Arrange apricots, cut side up, to cover bottom of pan.
Cream shortening, add 1/2 cup sugar gradually and cream until fluffy.
Add beaten eggs and molasses and beat thoroughly.
Sift flour,... - 43.1114
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Take a 1 pound loaf tin, line and grease it with margarine.
3. Heat a saucepan, melt margarine over low heat.
4. When the fat has melted, remove the saucepan from the heat and add the syrup.... - 43.0281
Gingerbread Cookie Wreath
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, draw a ten ninch circle on the paper and turn the paper over so the mark is at the bottom
2. On a work surface, sprinkle a tablespoon of flour and shape one eighth of... - 42.6624
In large bowl and using electric mixer, beat shortening with sugar until light; beat in eggs and fancy and blackstrap molasses, Stir together flour, ginger, baking soda, salt, cloves and cinnamon; using wooden spoon, gradually stir into molasses mixture.
Mix... - 42.6286
Try this easy to prepare version of Gingerbread Men. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 42.2586
Spicy Gingerbread With Cinnamon Pear Sauce
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease and lightly flour 9-inch square baking pan.
Combine all ingredients except Cinnamon Pear Sauce in large bowl.
Beat with electric mixer at low speed until well blended, scraping side of bowl with rubber spatula frequently.
Beat... - 41.4054
Gingerbread With Whipped Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C/Gas 4. Line the base of an 8 in (20 cm) square cake tin with greaseproof paper and grease the paper and sides of the tin.
2. Add the vinegar to the milk and set aside. It will curdle.
3. In another mixing bowl, sift all... - 41.2895
Hot Frosted Gingerbread
Melt shortening in hot coffee.
Beat eggs and stir in sugar and molasses.
Add shortening and coffee.
Sift flour with baking powder and ginger and add.
Mix well and spread 1/2 inch deep in greased pan.
Bake 25 minutes in moderate oven (350°F.).
Mix remaining... - 40.9204
Gingerbread With Butterscotch Pear Sauce
Heat oven to 325°.
Grease and flour baking pan, 9 x 9 x 2 inches.
Beat all ingredients except sauce in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 3 minutes.
Pour into pan.
Bake until... - 40.8731
In a bowl, combine the sugar, salt, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.
Stir in the salad oil, then the molasses, mixing well.
Mix the soda into the boiling water and immediately stir into the mixture.
Gradually blend in the flour, to prevent lumping.
Then mix in... - 39.4228
Whole Wheat Gingerbread
Stir the dry ingredients together (include the fresh ginger root here, too).
Stir the remaining liquid ingredients together. They won't blend very well, but we just want them to be together.
Add the liquid to the dry mixture and blend with a few swift... - 39.0689
Let's Have A Gingerbread Party!
Dip one Popsicle stick into Royal Icing and coat bottom of base so it sticks to paper plate.
Coat bottom and side edges of front piece and one side piece with icing; join together and stick onto base.
Repeat with back and remaining side piece.
Let dry... - 39.0204
1. Combine coffee granules and boiling water, stirring until granules dissolve. Cool completely.
2. Combine whole wheat flour and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
3. Combine coffee mixture, milk, egg, and oil; add mixture... - 38.6012
Banana And Oat Gingerbread
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F/160°C/ Gas 3. Grease and line a 7 X 11 in (18 X 28 cm) cake tin.
2. Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda and ginger, then stir in the oatmeal. Melt the sugar, margarine and syrup in a saucepan, then stir into the flour... - 37.5077
1. Combine first 7 ingredients; stir well.
2. Combine applesauce, molasses, oil, and egg in a small bowl; add to flour mixture, stirring well.
3. Spoon batter into 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes until a wooden... - 37.2038
Mix dry ingredients, add remainder of ingredients and mix well.
Pour into well greased loaf pan and bake 45 minutes at 325°.
If baked in layers, bake 25 to 30 minutes at 375°.
Serve with whipped cream. - 36.9508
You'll simply love this Gingerbread Pancake recipe. A rare and delicious Gingerbread Pancake; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 36.2173
Gingerbread Pear Cobbler
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Line bottom of 8 or 9-inch round baking dish with wax paper.
Arrange pears on paper; top with raisins.
Prepare gingerbread according to package directions using reserved syrup as part of water.
Pour batter over pears.
Heat 11 1/2... - 35.6609
Gingerbread Men And Women
1. In a large bowl, beat shortening, sugar, and molasses with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in flour mixed with ginger, cinnamon, and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently with a rubber spatula. Cover... - 35.4673
Molasses Gingerbread Men
1. Sift the flour, pumpkin-pie spice, baking soda and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Cream butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy in a medium-size bowl; beat in molasses.
3. Add flour mixture, one-third at a time, blending well to make a stiff dough.... - 34.4056
Ready To Make Gingerbread
1. Follow the package directions to prepare gingerbread mix but reduce the liquid by 2 tablespoons.
2. Turn batter into an 8-inch round microwave baking dish.
3. Cook in the microwave for 12 to 14 minutes, until spongy to touch and cooked though
4.... - 32.22
Pumpkin Gingerbread Surprise
Melt butter in saucepan over low heat; slowly add marshmallows, stirring constantly until melted.
Divide gingersnaps among 4 serving bowls or dessert plates; top each serving with 1 scoop Dreyer's or Edy's Grand Pumpkin Ice Cream.
Spoon marshmallow mixture... - 23.5042
Betty's White Chocolate Icing For Decorating Gingerbread Men
1. In a medium-sized bowl, drop white chocolate chips and butter. Pop it in microwave on high for about a minute. Remove the bowl from oven and stir every 15 seconds, until chocolate chips melts.
2. Throw confectioner's sugar and hot water. With an... - 0
Gluten-free Gingerbread Cake
Using our Gluten-Free Vanilla Cake Mix with traditional spices, Wegmans Certified Pastry Chef Patty Fowler helps you create beautiful individual gingerbread cakes that everyone will love, regardless of dietary needs. - 0
How To Bake Gingerbread Cupcakes
Dark & alluring, fragrant & moist, spiced & rich. Pairs perfectly with a billowy mound of soft cream cheese frosting and strong espresso. If you're wondering where I'm at, I'm in that corner over there, sharing an intimate moment with a cupcake in each hand. - 0
Christmas Gingerbread Recipes By Category
Christmas Gingerbread Dish: