- » Christmas Fruit Loaf
Christmas Fruit Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas fruit loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas fruit loaf recipes.
Fruit And Nut Loaf
1. Pre-heat an oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Using a hand blender, cream butter and sugar in mixing bowl. Add in eggs one at a time and whisk until smooth. Add in milk, vanilla and... - 48.8607
Make A Date Spicy Fruit Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 9 x 5 x 3-inch nonstick loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. In small bowl toss dried fruit with 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour.
3. Into large bowl stir together 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon,... - 44.3464
Fruit And Nut Loaf
1) Prewheat oven to 425Â°F/220Â°C.
2) Grease the baking sheet.
3) In a large bowl, sift the flour and add sugar.
4) Rub the margarine in the flour mixture and add nuts, raisins and yeast.
5) In a pan, warm the orange juice, but do... - 43.6656
Fruit & Nut Christmas Pudding Loaf
1. Put the dried fruit, cherries, apple, zests, apple juice, brandy and Cointreau in a large bowl. Microwave on High for 1 min, then leave to soak overnight.
2. Butter and line a 2lb loaf tin with a strip of non-stick baking paper. Heat oven to 180C/160C... - 42.1118
Christmas Fruit Loaf
Prepare hot roll mix as directed, but blend in fruit, nuts and lemon rind with the flour mixture.
Let rise until double in bulk.
Turn out on floured surface and knead for 1 minute.
Shape in loaf and transfer to greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Let rise... - 30.6527
You May Also Like!
Lemon Cranberry Loaves
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8 1/2X4 1/4-inch loaf pans.
Stir together cranberries, walnuts and granulated sugar in large bowl; set aside.
Combine cake mix, cream cheese and milk in large bowl.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2... - 44.4629
Christmas Brunch Loaf
Sift dry ingredients together into a large bowl.
Combine eggs, oil and milk and add to flour mixture.
Add rest of ingredients.
Turn into prepared can or cans.
Bake at 350° (large size for 1 1/2 hours and small size for about 45 minutes or until tested... - 38.4879
Spanish Christmas Loaf
This Spanish Christmas Loaf is a desire ! Celebrate Santa's special day with this delicious candied fruit and almond filled bread for your next meal. If you are burbling with suggestions for this Spanish Christmas Loaf please do come over here to express... - 43.0813
Turkey Cranberry Loaf Wedges
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Reserve 1/2 cup cranberry-orange sauce In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Press into 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 50 minutes or until set.
Top with reserved cranberry-orange sauce.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Cut... - 37.7268
1. Halve the cherries and sprinkle with a little flour.
2. Cream the butter, then add sugar, eggs and almond extract, and mix well.
3. Add dry ingredients alternately with the wet ingredients.
4. Fold in the cherries
5. Bake in a well greased and lined loaf... - 34.9561
Christmas Coffee Can Loaf
This Christmas Coffee Can Loaf is something that you simply cannot do without this Christmas. Revel in joy with this coffee cake on the special day. Try this Christmas Coffee Can Loaf and tell me if you like it. - 46.1376
Date Loaf Cake
Very much like sticky date pudding - nice and moist, and made without eggs. - 35.581
Greek Christmas Bread
1. Corpbine butter, sugar, milk, anise seed and salt in a small saucepan; heat the mixture slowly, stirring often, until the butter melts; then cool to lukewarm.
2. Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm" water... - 41.6393
Cherry Crowned Pork Loaf
Combine eggs, milk, bread crumbs, mustard, poultry seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add ground pork and ham; mix well.
Pat into a greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in saucepan combine pie... - 44.3316
Christmas Fruit Bread
Add 1 package yeast dissolved according to instructions on package.
Mix until well blended-(soft dough).
Turn onto a well floured board and shape into a loaf.
Put in a greased loaf pan.
Cover and let rise in warm place for about 1 hour (doubled).
Bake at... - 44.2138
Christmas Fruit Loaf Recipes By Category
Christmas Fruit Loaf Dish: