- » Christmas Finger
Christmas Finger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas finger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas finger recipes.
Date Nut Fingers
Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff.
Sift the confectioners' sugar with the flour; beat in a tablespoon at a time.
Continue beating until the meringue stands in very stiff peaks.
Fold in the pecans, dates, and vanilla.
Drop by the tablespoonful onto... - 38.0002
Choconut Finger Cookies
Coconut Finger Cookies has a fine taste. Coconut Finger Cookies gets its taste from sugar mixed with vanilla and flour. Coconut Finger Cookies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 43.5835
Almond Butter Fingers
In bowl, cream together butter and sugar; blend in almond extract.
Gradually blend in flour and almonds; press into ball.
Turn out onto lightly floured surface and knead very lightly until smooth.
Roll out dough to 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick rectangle.
With sharp... - 35.3444
Leek And Brie Pizza Fingers
In large heavy pan, melt butter over medium low heat; cook leeks for 15 minutes or until softened but not browned.
Add cream and bring to boil; boil, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes or until thickened and reduced by half.
Stir in Parmesan, salt and... - 37.2288
Finnish Chestnut Fingers
In mixer bowl cream butter and 1/4 cup sugar; add egg yolk.
Beat till light and fluffy.
Beat in chestnut puree and vanilla.
Stir together flour, salt, and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture.
Using a scant tablespoon dough for each cookie, roll into 2... - 45.876
Combine the flour and sugar.
Cut in the butter with a pastry blender until the mixture forms crumbs the size of a pea.
Sprinkle the almond extract over the top.
Knead the mixture lightly but well to distribute the flavoring.
Divide the dough into eight... - 42.3446
Chocolate Christmas Trees
Combine cereal, cherries, dates, and walnuts in mixing bowl.
Combine syrup, molasses, salt, and vinegar in saucepan.
Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
Continue boiling, stirring occasionally, until a small amount of mixture forms... - 46.1222
Christmas Goose With Glazed Oranges And Creamy Mushroom Gravy
1. Prepare Rye-Bread Stuffing.
2. Remove giblets and neck from goose; refrigerate to use in soup another day. Discard fat from body cavity; rinse goose with running cold water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels. Spoon some stuffing into neck cavity (do... - 41.8909
Non Fat Christmas Wreaths
Spray saucepan with non-fat cooking spray.
Melt marshmallows with Smart Beat margarine over low heat, stirring constantly, about 6 minutes.
Remove from heat and whisk in food coloring and vanilla.
Stir in cornflakes to coat them.
Keep mixture warm by placing... - 36.2652
Cream Puff Christmas Tree
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring water and butter to a boil.
Add flour and salt all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating... - 41.2647
Scots Christmas Pudding
This recipe produces a fruity, spicy pudding of rich dark color, but, by using butter instead of suet the texture is less heavy and more acceptable to young children and many older people.
You can use brandy or rum instead of whisky if you prefer.
Sift flour,... - 47.6341
Christmas Cocoa Cookies
Do you like baking Christmas goodies? Here is a unique video recipe. A well shown recipe to making animal-shaped cookies! This is one recipe you can get the kids to assist you with. A must-watch, must-try! - 126.384
The christmas ribbon is a combined gelatin recipe. Prepared with strawberry and lime flavored gelatin, it is a layered and flavored mold. Prepared with sour cream to flavor, it is chilled to set and unmolded to serve as desire. Served as dessert course, it is... - 37.016
Roast Christmas Goose
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Remove the neck and giblets out from the cavity of the goose. Remove the excess fat from the body and skin of the neck.
3) With paper towels dry the goose.
4) Take the wings out at the second joint. Tie it flat... - 38.5505
Cornflake Christmas Wreath Cookies
Everybody enjoys sweet treats during the holiday season. If you love rice krispie treats then you are surely going to enjoy these delicious cornflake cookies shaped like Christmas Wreaths. Watch the video and learn how to make them. It is fun to make and look... - 124.353
Christmas Cookies (pastini Di Natale)
Sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
Mix in butter or margarine with fingers.
Add egg yolk, almond extract and milk.
Mix to a firm ball.
Turn onto a floured board and knead for about five minutes.
Roll out dough to a thickness of 1/4... - 46.1953
Jean Hersey's Christmas Bread
This basic recipe can be made up as it is, or any of five variations can be made by adding one of the following: (1) 1 cup seedless raisins or (2) herbs: 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley, 1 teaspoon dried basil, 1/2 teaspoon aniseed, 2 teaspoons dried summer... - 43.3352
It's Christmas time and it’s the perfect time to bake some goodies! Alex and Soph bake some perogies which is a traditional polish dish of pasta! Make them with these kid chefs as they take you through a step by step process. A typical home done video, so... - 121.393
Kiria Zinis Christmas Bread
Make the flavouring addition first.
Combine the semolina flour, sugar, cinnamon, anise, coriander seeds and cloves in a bowl and add the finely grated zests of the oranges and tangerines.
Squeeze 300 ml (1/2 pt) mixed orange and tangerine juice.
Use half this... - 43.3025
Granny Martin's Christmas Puddings
1. If possible, in a bowl, soak the sultanas, currants, figs, mixed peel, cherries, and apricots in brandy overnight.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the ginger and syrup, the apples, the orange juice and zest, eggs, suet, crumbs, sugar... - 48.4461
Mix yeast with warm water and set aside to soften.
With a mixer, cream the butter, sugar, vanilla, orange peel,and salt until fluffy.
Beat in eggs and yolks, a few at a time, blending well.
Then add yeast and milk and gradually mix in 4 1/2 cups of the flour;... - 47.2445
Meatless Sugarless Christmas Mincemeat
The meatless sugarless christmas mincemeat is a lively and flavorful preparation of dried fruits and apples with cinnamon and appel cider. Flavored with additional brandy and rum, the fruit mincemeat is cooked and stored in jars in a cool place. - 45.5206
1. Preheat the oven at 180C.
2. Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the sugar and the butter to it.
4. Now use your fingers to mix the ingredients until it forms a nice bread crumbs like texture.
5. Add little bit of... - 0
Jam Filled Star Butter Cookies
Do you like baking? Here is a great recipe for Star Cookies…The kids will enjoy helping you make these. This video shows you how to prepare these jam filled cookies. A simple recipe, that finally has the cookies looking all too appealing…watch it and... - 118.16
Sherry Trifle With Ratafias
1) In a large frying pan melt butter and stir in sugar.
2) With a wooden spoon, stir over heat until the sugar melts and turns golden, caramel brown.
3) Keep stirring until mixture browns evenly.
4) Mix orange juice and stir until caramel turns... - 47.957
Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat.
Add marshmallows and cook, stirring constantly, until marshmallows melt and mixture is syrupy.
Remove from heat.
Stir in food coloring.
Stir until well coated.
Portion warm cereal mixture using 1/4... - 28.8814
Delicious Pie Crust
A juicy-filling pie with a limp crust is like beer without fizz. Learn how to make pie crust from the scratch with this easy to make recipe. Greg Patent helps you put together a flaky trust. A yummy way to start a great pie. - 94.7047
Cherry Nut Fans
Cut up large pieces of cherry preserves.
Combine preserves, pecans, and butter.
Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 10x8-inch rectangle.
Cut in eight 4 x 2 1/2 inch rectangles.
Spoon 1 1/2 tea spoons filling along center of each.
Moisten... - 38.3011
1. In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar, egg and milk. Make a smooth and yet thick batter.
2. In a skillet, Heat 1/4 inch oil to 375°.
3. Using a finger, close the bottom opening of a funnel. Funnel with a 3/8-inch is best... - 42.5807
Cream the butter and the sugar.
Add the egg and vanilla; blend well.
Stir in the flour and ground almonds.
Pinch off a piece of the dough the size of a walnut; roll between the palms of your hands into strips the thickness of your little finger.
Form into a... - 38.5677
Cream the sugar and butter.
Stir in the salt, vanilla, coconut, walnuts, and cornflakes; mix lightly.
Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites, mixing until the mixture looks moistened.
Using a teaspoon, press the mixture into the spoon by pressing it against... - 39.9006
Moravian Scotch Cakes
Preheat oven to 325° F.Thoroughly mix ingredients in order given.
Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
Sprinkle paper with about 1/2 teaspoon flour.
With your fingers, press dough into a square (on the paper) about 7 x 9 inches, 1/3 inch... - 34.017
Chocolate Chestnut Log
Knead marzipan with fingers until smooth (do not use any sugar), work in chestnut spread with wooden spoon, then stir in cooled melted chocolate.
Shape into log 4cm (1 1/2 in) in diameter and wrap in aluminium foil.
Refrigerate several hours, or until... - 27.488
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Beat the sugar with the eggs until light and airy and fold in the flour a spoonful at a time.
Fold in the aniseed and lemon rind.
Shape the dough into cylinders about the thickness of a finger, cut into pieces about 2-2 1/3 inches... - 34.1118
Sift flour with baking powder and 1 cup sugar.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Add egg, vanilla, and 1 egg white, beaten until stiff and then beaten with 2 tablespoons sugar.
With floured fingers shape dough into small... - 42.1131
1. In a bowl, add cheese, pepper, pimiento, mayonnaise and mustard. Mix well.
2. On one side of each ham slice, spread cream cheese mixture evenly.
3. With your fingers, roll up and secure with a wooden pick.
4. Cover and chill for a few... - 38.2494
Entertainer's Timbale 4 Ingredients Lunches & Snacks, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Entertainer's Timbale from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money... - 0
Join Cathy Lentine, as she teaches you how to make her recipe for Sfincis! Enjoy! - 0
Casserole Cheese Bread
1) Take a large mixing bowl and pour water into it. Stir in sugar and yeast. Set aside for a few minutes or until mixture becomes foamy.
2) Mix oil, salt and thyme together.
3) Blend all-purpose flour into yeast mixture with electric mixer at low... - 47.4381
1) Take a large mixing bowl and soften the yeast in warm water. Combine 5 eggs, salt, sugar and 2 cups of flour. Knead for about 4 minutes or until smooth. Add remaining flour and knead for another 1 minute.
2) Cover the dough and allow it to rise... - 38.7704
Soft Brie And Cranberry Baked Crostini
On the lookout for a unique appetizer recipe that will leave everyone amazed? Then try the one detailed in this video and get ready to surprise your guests. This crostini recipe is a twist to the classic and is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds. - 100.484
Muffin is delicious dish made from grains eggs cheese. - 40.4275
Banana Spring Rolls
Bananas rolled in spring roll pastry and deep fried. Very easy to make, and delicious with ice cream. - 28.8783
Brown Sugar Pie
Lovely Brown Sugar Pie.Brown Sugar Pie made with flour,evaporated milk,all purpose flour & ground cinnamon.This is a traditional Brown Sugar Pie made every festive season. - 43.0515
In bowl, combine flour and salt; make well in center.
Whisk together eggs, milk and 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the butter; gradually pour into well, whisking to draw in flour until smooth.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Strain to give smooth, whipping cream... - 34.8246
In small deep bowl, beat egg whites with lemon juice until foamy.
Add cream of tartar.
Gradually beat in sugar, about 1 tbsp (15 mL) at a time, beating well after each addition, until stiff shiny peaks form. (A small amount rubbed between fingers should not... - 32.2093
Line two baking sheets with foil or parchment paper.
Position 1 Rosebud for head and 4 pecans for feet of each turtle on baking sheet, leaving about 1 inch (2.5 cm) between pecans.
In bowl, beat egg whites with cream of tartar and salt until foamy.
Beat in... - 40.8578
Chocolate Almond Buttons
Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt; reserve.
Cream almond paste and 1/2 cup butter until smooth.
Beat in corn syrup and vanilla.
Beat in flour mixture, scraping sides of bowl occasionally, until well blended.
Shape into 3/4 inch balls.
Place on lightly greased... - 45.0123
Ricotta Stuffed Chicken With Sun Dried Tomato Linguine
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Split chicken in half, cutting through breast bone.
Press down on chicken with palm of hand so that chicken will lie flat.
Loosen skin over top of chicken using fingers and sharp paring knife; do not loosen skin over wings and... - 43.2457
Ginger Pineapple Mold
Ginger pineapple mold is a spiced fruit mold made with canned pineapples and apricot gelatin. Flavored with ginger ale along with fresh ground ginger, the ginger pineapple mold has a zippy and ticklish taste to it. Chilled and unmolded to serve, it can be... - 41.6895
Elegant Cream Cheese Mints
Elegant Cream Cheese Mints has a refreshing taste. Elegant Cream Cheese Mints gets its taste from cheese mixed with food coloring, flavored with peppermint. - 39.6769
German Hazelnut Rings
Cream the butter with the sugar until light.
Blend in the egg yolk, then the hazelnuts.
Sift the flour with the salt.
Gradually add to the nut mixture; mix well.
Pat one third of the dough out onto a sheet of waxed paper which has been lightly dusted with... - 43.1908
Cut the butter into the flour using a pastry blender.
Beat the egg yolks with the cream, sugar, and vanilla until very thick.
Stir into the flour mixture, then knead with your hands to form a smooth dough which does not stick to your fingers.
Break off small... - 43.0163
Swiss Butter S S
Cream the butter and the sugar.
Add the egg yolks one at a time, beating after each addition.
Add the lemon rind.
Add the flour; mix well.
Divide the dough into thirds; then divide each third into 6 parts (to facilitate handling).
Roll out one portion at a... - 45.159
Kourabiedes With Orange Juice
Leave butter at room temperature until very soft.
Place in electric mixer, and beat until light and creamy.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, and beat for 5 minutes.
Add egg yolks and orange juice, and beat until well-blended.
Sift flour and baking soda gradually into... - 39.2001
Date Orange Pinwheels
In saucepan combine dates, sugar, orange peel, juice, and dash salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Stir in vanilla.
Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 9-inch square.
Spread with... - 40.4372
Sieve rice flour, flour and baking powder together.
Beat sugar and egg yolks.
Mix butter with flour with fingers for 5-7 minutes.
Knead flour mixture and eggs mixture to a hard dough with milk.
Keep in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
Prepare marzipan by mixing all... - 45.3095
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease a 9-inch square pan.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until flurry. Stir in flour and cinnamon until a soft dough forms.
3. Turn dough into prepared pan.... - 38.0216
1. Put the butter and sugar in a food processor and process until pale and creamy. Sift in the flour, rice flour and salt and process briefly until the ingredients just come together. Transfer to the work surface and knead gently to form a soft dough. Shape... - 27.6361
Lemon Coconut Wreaths
Blend together butter and sugar.
Add coconut and lemon peel; mix well.
Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 12x9-inch rectangle.
Spread with coconut filling.
Carefully fold rectangle in half from long side to make a 9x6-inch piece.
Cut dough into nine... - 39.6005
Dates And Walnut Pie
Sieve flour, salt and soda brcarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Put butter into flour and mix with fingers till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead flour to a stiff dough with water.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry slightly bigger than the pie... - 47.1928
1. Grease a 9 inch square tin and dust with sugar.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the filling ingredients and mix well.
3. Dust a clean work surface with icing sugar or corn starch.
4. Divide the marzipan into equal halves and... - 48.846
Roasted Parsnips With Honey
1. Wash, peel and rewash the parsnips and cut them into approx. 8cm lengths.
2. Cut each piece on half lengthways and then in half once again.
3. Remove any tough core from the middle of the parsnips such that there are finger-shaped parsnips... - 75.754
Trim off excess fat from chops and flatten each chop with a meat malle a rolling pin. Wipe clean with a dramp cloth. Put all ingredients except chops, oil, cumin and seeds, into a blender food processor and puree. Put chops into a larege bowl and pour the... - 29.9667
Inspired from "The Book of Light Deserts" by Anne Sheasby - 36.9159
Sausage Filled Wontons
These sausage filled wontons are made with roll sausage filling. The wonton filling is prepared with crumbled sausage cooked with onions and comboned with american and cream cheese with dried herbs for flavor. Filled in wonton wrappers, they are fried to a... - 47.9378
Easy Sausage Empanadas
These easy sausage empanadas are prepared with pork sausage filling wrapped in prepared pie crusts. The sausage filling is cooked with onions and garlic powder along with cumin and dried oregano for flavor. Textured with raisins and olives, they are filled in... - 47.1833
Salmon En Papillote
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To prepare couscous, combine water, oil, salt and black pepper in small saucepan with tight-fitting lid.
Bring to a boil.
Add couscous and mix well.
Cover and remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
Cut... - 45.8716
Holiday Waldorf Salad
Holiday waldorf salad is a gelatinized waldorf salad made with fruits, celery and walnuts. Prepared with a strawberry flavored gelatin, the holiday waldorf salad has grapes, apples, celery and walnuts in it. Flavored with a hint of lemon juice and combined... - 50.593
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt in a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Cook, stirring over low heat, until the sugar is dissolved.
Then cook over medium heat without stirring to 250°, or until a small amount of the syrup forms a hard ball in cold... - 44.0148
Ribbon squares are cheesy gealtin fruit squares made with lemon and lime gelatin. Combined with pineapple and cream along with mayonnaise to taste, the ribbon squares are chilled to set. Cut into squares, they can be garnished with pineapple and served. - 48.8716
Combine the egg whites with the powdered sugar.
Beat the mixture in a bowl to a very stiff consistency.
An electric hand beater should be used for this or, better yet, an electric mixer, since the beating is a weary and grueling task.
Remove a generous 1/2... - 37.7846
Place warm water in large bowl.
Sprinkle yeast from hot roll mix over water.
Stir till yeast is dissolved.
Beat in the first egg.
Blend in flour mixture from package.
Cover; let rise in warm place till double (30 to 45 minutes).
Meanwhile, brown meat in... - 39.6593
Sussex Plum Heavies
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter or line with greaseproof paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour with the salt.
4. Diving butter into 3 equal portions cut 1 portion of... - 44.032
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In a large bowl, break cookie dough, mix together with flour until well blended; shape this dough into a ten inch log, wrap it in plastic bag and freeze for half an hour
3. Remove the dough from the freezer,... - 47.6609
Parmesan Skillet Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large bowl and combine yeast with water in it. Stir to dissolve yeast and leave the mixture aside for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
3) Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, butter or... - 46.7266
Whipped Cream Cake
1. Pre-heat oven at 350°.
2. Grease two 8-€ round layer cake pans. Place waxed paper at the bottom of it and grease it lightly.
3. In a bowl, sieve flour. Add sugar, baking powder and salt and mix it well.
4. In a deep 1 quart... - 47.4239
Ice Box Fruit Cake
1. Chop the fruit and peels and nuts
2. Grease 2-3 shallow pans with butter, and line with greased parchment or heavy paper.
3. In a large basin or pan, combine all the fruits, peels and nuts.
4. Sprinkle the spices over the fruit nut... - 47.6059
How To Make A Black Forest Trifle - Part 1
A black forest trifle is delicious and an apt alternative to the traditional christmas pudding. If you're thinking that it would be a tough preparation, this 2 part video will make things so simple that you would want to make the trifle again and again! Here... - 113.853
How To Make A Black Forest Trifle - Part 2
Sue McMohan continues with part 2 of the video that makes preparation of a black forest trifle so easy that you would want to make it time and again! So this christmas, surprise your family with a delicious dessert that will leave everyone asking for more. - 109.109
Dublin Holly Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch angel cake tube pan; dust with flour; tap out excess.
2. Combine candied fruits, currants, chopped walnuts and orange rind in a very large bowl.
3 Sift flour, apple pie spice, baking soda and salt onto wax paper. Sprinkle 1 cup of mixture... - 45.5261
The Non Traditional Pfeffernusse
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Into a large basin, sift together the flour with baking soda, salt and all the spices. Set aside until required.
3. Line 2-3 baking sheets with wax paper.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F before... - 47.5741
Elegant Egg Roll-Up is tasty dish made from grains eggs mashroom cheese. - 41.6456
Easter Egg Bread
This decorative Easter bread has whole eggs baked into it! Do not cook the whole eggs, as they will bake at the same time that the bread does. The eggs can also be dyed for extra color. - 45.5103
Preheat oven to 375º F.
In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, chives, parsley, lemon juice and garlic powder. Transfer to a small piece of plastic wrap and shape into a small log. Place in freezer while working on the breasts.
In a shallow dish or... - 45.2411
Sprinkle yeast and sugar over 1 1/2 cups warm water in small bowl; stir until yeast is dissolved.
Let stand until bubbly, about 5 minutes.
Beat yeast mixture, 2 cups flour, butter and salt in large bowl with electric mixer at low speed.
Increase mixer speed... - 40.7631
Cocoa Frosted Buche De Noel
Preheat oven to 375°F Grease 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 inch jelly-roll pan; line pan with waxed paper.
Grease waxed paper; set pan aside.
Place flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl; stir to combine.
Beat egg yolks and 2/3 cup granulated sugar in separate small... - 46.1564
English Fruit Cake
1. Lightly grease 10" by 3" springform pan. Toss mixed candied fruit with 1 cup flour. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat butter and sugar until blended. Increase speed to high; beat until fluffy. Add brandy, baking powder, salt, eggs, and 1 cup... - 39.1082
Mocha Cream Roll
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 15 1/2 by 10 1/2 jelly-roll pan; line bottom of pan with waxed paper; grease paper. Dust greased waxed paper with cocoa.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Beating at high... - 32.4767
Buche De Noel
1. Grease 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll pan; line pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
2. Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt onto waxed paper; reserve.
3. Beat eggs until thick and creamy in a medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in... - 42.6822
Roast Plum Duck Puffs
1) In a deep dish, mix the ginger, with soy sauce and plum sauce.
2) Add in honey and oil with duck leags.
3) Mix well in order... - 46.5859
Bistecca Alla Pizzaiola
1. Take a medium-sized frying pan or sauce pan, and heat 1 ½ tablespoons of the oil in it.
2. Remove the pan from the heat. Add garlic to it.
3. With a spoon, turn garlic about in the oil for about 30 seconds.
4. Add tomatoes, oregano, salt and a few... - 43.1761
These are sweet rice flour dumplings. They are very delicate and tender. - 47.2955
My first time making tamales like this. They turned out so good, nothing like the store bought ones. - 121.492
Cantaloupe Cream Puffs
This Cantaloupe Cream Puffs recipe is my favorite . On holidays my son eminently demands this dessert and until I cook and serve him the same he remains reckless. This dessert is also favorite to all other members of my family and they all enjoy it. You will... - 52.2302
1. Mix flour and salt in a bowl and make a well in center.
Whisk together eggs, milk and 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the butter; gradually pour into well, whisking to draw in flour until smooth.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Strain to give smooth whipping cream... - 44.0332