- » Christmas Egg
Christmas Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas egg recipes.
Basic Christmas Fruit Cake
If you want to reproduce the gorgeous Christmas fruit cake in your own oven, then you should watch this video. Top chef Sanjay describes in details the basic tricks of baking a perfect fruit cake. Once you learn these tricks, you can surely fulfill your dream... - 152.8
Homemade Alcohol Based Eggnog Or Egg Nog
1. In a bowl, break the three eggs and add the yolk of the fourth egg and whisk well using a balloon whisk.
2. In a large saucepan, pour the beaten eggs. Add the salt, sugar and nutmeg powder and mix well, using a balloon whisk.
3. Slowly pour... - 141.856
Eggnog French Toast
Eggnog. Quite possibly one of the most delicious parts of the Holiday season. Unfortunately most of the time it just sits in the refrigerator… but not anymore people! It’s time for this delicious drink to shine. I love breakfast. I love breakfast so much... - 138.047
Decorative Christmas Cookies
Christmas is right around the corner, and that can mean only one thing, holiday treats! This week Rebecca is in the kitchen showing you how to make two of her families favorite holiday cookies, a delicious buttery spritz cookie, and a light sweet meringue... - 129.809
Ever heard about Christmas Crepes? Now, there may not be anything particularly "Christmas" about crepes, but they are a delicious Christmas Eve dessert tradition around Rebecca's house. So if you're looking for a different dessert that your family will enjoy,... - 128.197
Have you been looking for a great Eggnog recipe? Here's one with a bit of a twist. Watch the chef share her Secret Eggnog recipe in this video. The recipe is simple and is sure to impress all. - 124.297
Indian Christmas Plum Cake
You can’t think of Christmas without a fruit cake can you? Watch this video to learn an easy recipe to make plum cake at home this year instead of buying it off the shelf from your corner bakery. Loaded with dried fruits, steeped in alcohol, not too sweet... - 118.554
Soy-free Vegan (cashew) Egg Nog
In this video, you'll find Brock repeating a favorite holiday drink recipe from last year, but a soy-free version of vegan egg nog this time. Yes, the vegans can have fun too! Watch and learn, how to make this drink from this video! Enjoy! - 115.014
Tasty Homemade Eggnog
Eggnog is a popular drink in the United States and Canada. The Chef shows an easy and simple way to make the Eggnog. Eggnog is normally made on celebrations. Watch and learn from this video. - 114.221
Scrambled Eggnog Drink
Take a look at this interesting video that shows the recipe for a very special holiday drink. The drink is surely going to be absolutely healthy with goodness of eggs in it. Watch this video and enjoy the delicious scrambled eggnog with your family and... - 110.751
For those with a sweet tooth, here is a dessert that ensures you double fun. Why not, because this dessert is rich with honey, nuts and fruit flavor. A good choice to spread sweetness during any celebrations. - 106.409
Ham And Cheese Breakfast Bake
Kids love to be in kitchen and there are many ways by which we can encourage them too. Watch this video of two kids cooking where they make a cheesy bake of ham, bread and eggs. Quick and delicious, this recipe is great for breakfast… - 105.394
Eggnog Made With Egg Substitute
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Eggnog using Egg Substitute. I have another version of eggnog in bettyskitchen that uses raw eggs. In this version, I use Egg Beaters, which is a liquid made from egg white, and it is pasteurized. Both versions... - 102.7
Merrick Inn's Style French Silk Pie
Make room for some pie in your holiday feast spread with Betty's version of Merrick Inn French silk pie. Simple yet sumptuous, this pie shop classic will just melt-in-your-mouth and make a perfect ending to a delightful dinner meal. Stream the video recipe to... - 101.702
Holiday Eggnog Cocktail
Eggnogs are usually served during the time of Christmas, it’s a part of the tradition to drink up! So for the Christmas season you would want to make this! See the video for more! - 101.688
Toothsome Black Bottom Pie
If you are looking for a great restaurant-style dessert that you can whomp up ahead for a relaxed end to your dinner party, this is it. This adult-dessert treat is a breeze to make as Betty shows you. Velvety, chocolaty, and drizzled generously with rum, this... - 100.301
If you love waffles, you are simply going to adore this Norwegian version of the same. Crunchy rolled cone-shaped cookie filled with whipped cream and berries makes for some treat. Greg patent shows you how to prepare these wafers at home and get indulging. - 99.1342
Butter Scotch Meringue Pie - Part 2 Preparation
When entertaining guests at home, you can't go wrong with Betty's butterscotch meringue pie. This light-as-air pie is the ultimate way to swank your elite culinary skills. Delicately flavored, smooth textured and soft hued, this crusty, tasty pie is a perfect... - 98.9842
Butter Scotch Meringue Pie - Part 1 Introduction And Ingredients
If by meringue pie you just meant the tart lemon ones, then think again. This version with butterscotch is spectacular. Betty whomps up a decadent dessert that can make for an impressive centerpiece in any dinner party dessert cart. What's more, this dish can... - 97.6592
Unsweetened Raw Organic Egg Nog
Eggnog is a Christmas classic beverage but the traditional one is high in calories and sugar. If you are on the path to cooking for health and well being, then you must try this recipe. Watch Luci Lock prepare organic, raw and all natural eggnog. It is so... - 96.4627
Homemade Harvest Muffin
During the blustery cold months, nothing makes for a more wholesome and satisfying indulgence than harvest muffins. Alice's muffin recipe helps you take the best advantage of fall harvest squashes. These heavenly muffins, loaded with the goodness and health... - 95.3291
Orange Eggnog Punch, Coffee Nog And Russian Egg Nog
Robin shows you how to three different types of eggnogs for Christmas. All these drinks are delicious and they come packed with the Holiday spirit. Serve to your friends and family and enjoy! Cheers! - 92.5923
Are you searching for a special recipe for the festive season? Try making this Glazed Scones. You can serve it for breakfast on special occasions or holidays or just top it with some jam or cream and serve it with your afternoon tea. You can even change the... - 91.1009
Edible Cheese Tray With Four Cheeses
Your Super Bowl bash is incomplete without yummy appetizers and this cheesy definitely adds to the list of all time favorites. Betty teaches how to make delicious edible cheese stray and puff pastry using delightful herbs and spices. Never mind if you fancy... - 90.5029
Be it Christmas, wedding, baptism, or New Year's Eve, celebrations are incomplete without this Danish delicacy. A yummy blend of almonds, sugar and marzipan, this outstanding dessert dish is worth a shot. Never mind if you don't know the recipe. Greg Patent... - 87.1395
Sweet Leche Flan
For all this Filipino food fans this traditional leche flan recipe is a must try for you. Take a look at this video to learn how the lady chef combines some basic ingredients to make a succulent leche flan with a lemony zest. Certainly a great dessert idea... - 86.0209
American Pumpkin Pie
Today, chef has an easy American Pumpkin pie recipe for Thanksgiving. He makes this traditional dessert with great ease, a recipe which can be tried by anyone including kids and can be successful. It’s interesting to see that a popular dessert can just be... - 78.3359
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 75.8174
Gingerbread Bundt Cake
I love this Gingerbread Bundt Cake recipe.This is a kid friendly recipe.My grand mother used to make this whenever I visited her. This reminds me of sweet memories of childhood. As you know that Gingerbread Bundt Cake is a common dessert cake served at many... - 54.7618
Sour Cream Cheesecake
This is a very rich and creamy dessert. It just melts in your mouth. Once you taste it, I bet you will be reluctant to share it with others. - 53.5837
250 g carrots
200 g self raising flour
200 g sugar
250ml peanut oil
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 pinch salt
100 g chopped mixed nuts
100 g raisins
For the topping:
120 g cream cheese
200 g icing sugar
30 g butter
1 lemon... - 50.7946
Berlinerkranzer are Norwegian cookies.Berlinerkranzer are used as topping over cakes or pies.Berlinerkranzer are also very popular Norwegian snacks to nibble.Traditional Berlinerkranzer recipe. - 50.5973
Boston Cream Pie
Wow...Cream Pie just got better with all that chocolate,butter & vanilla.This creamy Cream Pie will be one of the best pies that you would have ever made.Try this Cream Pie & tell me if you liked it. - 50.5685
A combination of mutton and rice which is famous in Kashmir. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi also. - 49.632
Zesty Lemon Custard Pie
I love lemon custard. This is a simple recipe for lemon custard pie. Definitely, one of those delicious holiday dessert pie recipes. - 49.5776
An easy to make Border Tart.An almond Border Tart which is not the traditional Border Tart but it sure does tastes good.My recipe of Border Tart for you. - 49.3806
Peanut Butter Cream Pie
A simple Peanut Butter Cream pie.Quickly made Peanut Butter Cream pie.Peanut Butter Cream Pie made on a baked shell. - 49.1908
Grease a 15" x 10" baking pan and line with wax paper.
Grease wax paper; set aside.
Grease 2 custard cups; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a small mixer bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened and lemon-colored, about 5 minutes.
Gradually add 2/3... - 48.9237
Sugar Plum Ring
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine scalded milk, the 1/3 cup sugar, shortening, salt, and cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 1 cup flour.
Add yeast and eggs.
Add remaining flour or enough to make soft dough.
Place in greased bowl turning once to grease... - 48.8711
Australia's famous Lamingtons are squares of sponge cake that are first dipped in chocolate glaze and then in coconut. - 48.8363
Christmas Coffee Ring
Dissolve yeast in water; let stand a few minutes.
Add lukewarm milk, 2 cups flour, and 1 tablespoon sugar; beat until smooth.
Let stand in warm place until bubbly and double in bulk.
Cream butter and beat in 3/4 cup sugar, spices, and salt.
Beat in eggs.
Stir... - 48.7047
Egg Spicy Roast
This Egg roast is a very spicy and tasty dish to be tried and enjoyed! - 48.4395
1. Pre-heat oven at 350° C.
2. In a bowl, mix butter and sugar. Blend it well.
3. Break the eggs in the same bowl and beat it well.
4. In another bowl, sieve flour and mix baking powder to it.
5. Add it to the egg mixture, little by... - 48.3761
Squash Pancakes is an american dish made from squash egg butter. - 48.2299
Delicious Drop Scones
1. Preheat oven to 25º Fahrenheit.
2. Using a knife snip prunes into small pieces.
3. Using a sieve, resift all dry ingredients to mix.
4. Separate 1 tablespoon of butter.
5. Line a sheet pan or cookie sheet with wax paper.
6. In a... - 48.2061
Are you short on time to cook something delicious? Then what are ovens and microwaves for. Try out this wonderful recipe for Eggs Aurora - my all time family favorite. This Eggs Aurora is so easy, but is equally delicious! Simply try it out! - 48.166
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
My sister likes this easy oatmeal raisin cookies recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this cookie . An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this cookie... - 47.8416
Butter Sponge Cake
1. Pre-heat oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl, take egg yolks and beat it well.
3. Add sugar and again beat it well so that the mixture turns light-colored and fluffy.
4. Add milk and vanilla. Mix it well.
5. In another bowl, add sieved... - 47.7382
Whipped Cream Cake
1. Pre-heat oven at 350°.
2. Grease two 8-€ round layer cake pans. Place waxed paper at the bottom of it and grease it lightly.
3. In a bowl, sieve flour. Add sugar, baking powder and salt and mix it well.
4. In a deep 1 quart... - 47.626
My family loves this Eggs Diable. Here's a lip-smackingly delicious recipe for your favorite Eggs Diable that I have fine-tuned to suit my family's taste. It's simple and quick, so just give it a try! - 47.6061
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, cream shortening and sugar, beating well.
3. Put in egg and egg yolk, beating well.
4. In a different bowl, add flour, cocoa, and salt; stir well.
5. In a saucepan, dissolve soda in hot water;... - 47.5461
Christmas Eggnog Pie
1) Soak gelatin in water.
2) In a double boiler, blend milk with egg yolks, sugar, and extract.
3) Remove mixture from heat and then stir in gelatin.
4) Let it chill until thick but not set.
5) Whip cream, sugar, and egg whites until... - 47.5162
Spicy Egg Gravy
This Egg gravy is very tasty, sour, hot and sweet. Try and enjoy! - 47.3907
Yellow Angel Cake
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350° C.
2. In a bowl, take egg yolks. Beat it vigorously until it becomes thick and is lemon in colour.
3. Add cold water and beat it again until it is of a thick consistency.
4. Add sugar, little by little... - 47.377
1. If possible, check temperature of warm water with thermometer. Sprinkle yeast over water in large warm bowl; stir until dissolved. Add granulated sugar and salt; stir until dissolved.
2. Add butter, 3 eggs, 3 cups flour and the cardamom. Beat vigorously... - 47.1826
English Plum Pudding
1) Lightly coat the 1-quart mold with 1 tablespoon of butter.
2) In a bowl, mix together raisins, currants, candied fruits, almond or walnuts, crumbs, spices, ginger, suet, milk, egg, juice and butter.
3) Fill the mold with the fruit... - 47.1689
Scrambled Eggs Au Gratin
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a saucepan, melt 6 tablespoons of butter.
3. Add in the flour and stir to smooth consistency.
4.Gradually add in 3 cups of milk.
5.Let simmer until sauce thickens.
6.Add in the salt and pepper.Keep... - 47.1388
Banana bread is a very common and kids friendly bread...Banana bread is usually a quick bread, a sweet, cake like-bread which typically uses baking soda as the leavening agent instead of yeast.. - 47.1108
Orange Bundt Cake
My sister likes this orange bundt cake recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this cake .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this cake very much. You... - 47.1067
Sweet Christmas Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a small bowl and dissolve yeast with 1/4 cup warm water and in it.
3) Take a large bowl and combine together butter, egg, salt, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water in it.
4) Add the yeast mixture and stir... - 46.9241
Pumpkin Date Muffin
Would you like to try an easy Pumpkin Date Muffin Recipe? I have a perfect Pumpkin Date Muffin Recipe for you. This recipe was passed on to me by my maternal grandmother. This can be eaten during breakfast. My kids like this dish and for me it is very easy to... - 46.6509
Painted Christmas Cookies
1. In a bowl, using a hand blender, cream butter and shortening; gradually add sugar, beating well.
2. Break in egg and stir in vanilla; beat well.
3. Sift flour and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
4. SPlit the dough in half; wrap in waxed paper and... - 46.5589
Ama-za-zing Chocolate Chip Cookies
This Chocolate Chip Cookies is the favorite of my niece. On holidays she eminently demands this dessert and until I cook and serve her the same she remains reckless. This dessert is also favorite to all other members of my family and they all enjoy it. You... - 46.5444
Custard Cake With Custard
Sieve flour, custard powder, baking powder and baking soda together.
Beat eggs, sugar and butter till creamy in a large mixing bowl.
Mix peels with flour mixture and add to egg mixture.
Beat for 10-12 minutes till the batter is light in texture.
Grease a... - 46.4969
This Ecclefechan Tarts recipe is my favorite. This Dry Fruit Tart recipe is full of nutts. It makes a great dessert after dinner, but can also be eaten anytime to sweeten your mood. Prepare and enjoy Ecclefechan Tarts. - 46.4935
An easy Greek dessert , the Karidopita is absolutely delicious. Tickle your taste buds with this refreshing dessert. It is all about the genuine Greek flavor. So do not procrastinate, try this Karidopita recipe. - 46.4599
2-bite Butter Tarts
This 2-bite Butter Tarts recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dessert. It is delicious and liked by all. So try this 2-bite Butter Tarts recipe and make the partying at... - 46.4539
Italian Christmas Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease cookie sheet.
Cream butter and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
Add orange juice and rind.
Add flour and baking powder; mix well.
Knead until no longer sticky, kneading in additional... - 46.3514
Christmas Spice Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Sieve the flour, allspice and salt together
3. Rub the fat into the flour
4. Whisk the yeast and the one teaspoon of sugar with the milk and then beat the egg separately. Add this to the liquid and form... - 46.2435
Orange Oatmeal French Toast
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar with cornstarch. Mix nicely.
2) Stir in all the remaining sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat until the mixture begins to thicken and boil, stirring repeatedly. Set aside and keep warm.
3)... - 46.1523
A simple to make Banana Cake recipe. - 46.139
Holly Ribbon Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a small bowl, place together flour, baking powder, salt, mace, and ginger.
4) In a large bowl, beat together butter or... - 46.0489
Christmas Tree Cookies
Cream butter, add sugar, and beat until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and lemon juice.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Roll dough to about 1/8... - 46.0299
Father Tim's Mother's Buche De Noel
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Lightly butter and flour a 17 x 11-inch jelly-roll pan.
Line the pan with parchment and lightly butter and flour the parchment.
Sift the flour, salt, 1/4 cup cocoa, and cornstarch into a large bowl and spread out onto... - 45.9613
Fried Egg Sandwich
Freid Egg Sanwich is delicious breakfast made from granins egg cheese. Speicially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 45.8293
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take 1/2 cup water and soften yeast in it.
3) Take a large bowl and combine sugar, milk and butter in it. Cool the mixture to lukewarm.
4) Stir in the yeast mixture and eggs.
5) Add salt and flour. Mix until... - 45.8084
Mix together eggs, cream, and sugar.
Stir in butter and lemon juice.
Add flour, cardamom, and salt; mix well.
Cover and chill 2 or 3 hours.
Divide dough in half; keep 1 portion refrigerated.
Roll the other portion 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured... - 45.7992
Meringue Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and put milk in it. Add butter and cook over low heat until butter melts completely. Cool.
3) Take a bowl and sift in it salt, flour and 2 tablespoons sugar.
4) Take 1/4 cup water and... - 45.7921
Easter Carrot Cake
This is my favorite recipe. If you don't like pecans, feel free to leave them out. - 45.6688
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. In medium bowl beat 2 eggs.
3. Add 1 tablespoon vanilla, flour, 1 cup milk, and butter to the egg mixture. Stir to get a smooth consistency.
4. Lightly grease a hot 7-inch skillet. In the skillet add 2... - 45.6561
Easter Egg Bread
This decorative Easter bread has whole eggs baked into it! Do not cook the whole eggs, as they will bake at the same time that the bread does. The eggs can also be dyed for extra color. - 45.5829
Sunshine Layer Cake
1. Pre-heat oven at 325°C.
2. In a mixing bowl, take egg whites. Beat it well.
3. Add cream, salt and vanilla to the above mixture. Beat it vigorously so that they form moist peaks.
4. Add half the quantity of sugar, little by... - 45.546
Eggnog pie recipe is a traditional Thanksgiving and New Year's Day recipe. This is a traditional 19th century eggnog recipe for all to enjoy. - 45.4903
Plantation Prune Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease a 10-inch round tube mould and dust with flour.
3) Pour off the liquid from prunes and reserve.
4) Stone the prunes, and cut each into 3 or 4 pieces.
5) In a bowl, place in a 1-cup... - 45.1978
Spanish Coffee Cake
This Spanish Coffee Cake recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this dessert. Truly speaking this cake brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this... - 45.1471
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
1) Take a small bowl and place water in it. Dissolve yeast and let stand for 5 minutes.
2) Take a large size mixing bowl and combine together sugar, flour and salt in it.
3) Cut in about 3/4 cup butter using a... - 45.0036
Cinnamon Bunny Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine milk with butter. Heat over low flame until butter melts completely. Remove from heat and put aside to bring the temperature down to lukewarm or 110° F.
3) Take a... - 44.9623
A quiche with a twist. The ham quiche recipe is a delicious mixture of ham, cheese and egg in a cornmeal crust. Just put it in your microwave and lo and behold! here’s a complete meal that is waiting for you to dig in. Enjoy!! - 44.8773
Frozen Eggnog Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375F
2. Line 2 (9-inch) pie plates with foil such that the foil will extend over rims of the plate.
3. In a large bowl, place the pie crust mix, nuts, brown sugar and chocolate and mix well.
4. Use a fork to add water and... - 44.7171
South Indian Parotta
This layered parotta is one that would keep you going on and on. Try one and you are sure to be hooked on it. - 44.5415
Oriental Egg Wrap
In a large bowl, beat together eggs, mirin, sugar and salt; set aside.
In a small bowl, blend together cornstarch and water.
Combine cornstarch mixture with egg mixture.
Spray a 20 or 23 cm (8 or 9-inch) non-stick skillet with vegetable spray.
Heat... - 44.5063
Cinnamon Vanilla Pie
This delicious looking Vanilla cream Pie completes the dessert menu for Christmas.Served with good amount of cream this Vanilla Cream Pie will fetch you lots of compliments.Cloves gives the extra taste to this Vanilla pie. - 44.4509
Sweet Potato Pie
My friends like this sweet potato pie recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this dessert is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also wish... - 44.4396
Dough For Knishes
1. Preheat oven at 375° F.
2. In a bowl, take sifted flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Make a hole in the center. Break eggs into it. Also add oil and water.
4. Mix it well and knead into smooth dough.
5. Knishes can be filled in two... - 44.4247
Christmas Egg Recipes By Category