- » Christmas Duck
Christmas Duck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas duck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas duck recipes.
Crusted Duck Breast With Pumpkin, Potato And Jus
The crusted duck breast is a masterpiece both in terms of presentation as well as taste. It is celebration time again!! Try this unique crusted duck breast recipe and pamper yourself with the very best.
- - 53.6052
A delicious Peking duck recipe for the special dinner that you have planned. The recipe to a perfectly roasted duck that would just melt in your mouth. Marinated in wine, vinegar and honey, the dish is absolutely mouth-watering. - 49.0705
1. Using moist paper towels, clean the quartered ducklings and season with salt and pepper. Prepare a marinade by mixing the ingredients in a large bowl. Coat the ducklings well with marinade, cover using a foil and allow to refrigerate... - 46.2797
Roast Wild Duck
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix together onions, bell peppers, apples lemon juice and olive oil.
3) Stuff the duck with the onion mixture.
4) Dredge ducks with flour.
5) In a black iron pot, heat oil and brown the... - 45.9704
Duck A La Orange
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F
2. Wash ducks thoroughly, inside and out and set aside to drain completely.
3. Peel oranges and cut into segments.
4. Remove pith and seeds and collect the juice if any drips out.
51. Reserve orange segments for... - 45.6986
Timbale Of Duck
1. Clean and singe duckling.
2. Combine butter, salt, pepper and thyme. Rub this mixture inside cavity and on outer surface of the duckling.
3. Line a loaf pan or oval terrine with plastic wrap and grease generously with butter.
4. Preheat the... - 45.6848
Duck With Turnips And Medjoul Dates
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays for the sauce portion.
2. Cut off the duck legs and cut apart at the joint. Remove the meat from thighs, leaving it intact; remove the breast halves from the carcass, leaving them intact.... - 45.6079
Roast Plum Duck Puffs
1) In a deep dish, mix the ginger, with soy sauce and plum sauce.
2) Add in honey and oil with duck leags.
3) Mix well in order... - 45.4064
Potato De Natal Christmas Duck From Brazil
Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until they rest flat against sides.
Take a large bowl and mix together... - 45.2138
Noodle Stuffed Duck
1) Remove feathers of the duck by singing it. Wash and dry.
2) Sprinkle the duck both inside and outside with 2 teaspoons salt, paprika, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and garlic powder.
3) Grind and chop heart, gizzard and liver.
4) Preheat oven to 375°... - 45.0649
Danish Christmas Duck
1. Rinse duck out with cold water and dry thoroughly, prick breast with a fork and rub over with butter and seasoning.
2. For stuffing, peel and thickly slice apples and remove stones from soaked prunes.
3. In a bowl mix both with some... - 44.0685
Roast Duck Stuffed With Pears And Garlic
1. Using a meat scissors or a paring knife, trim excess skin and fat from around the neck and from the cavity of the duck.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. In a large stock pot with a tight fitting lid, pour water, about 1 inch from... - 43.8467
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
2) Remove the peaches from can. Keep aside.
3) In a shallow dish, mix the juice with red wine, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, orange rind and juice.
4) Thread a skewer through the duck... - 43.7111
Duck With Papaya And Green Beans
This duck with papaya and green beans recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this duck with papaya and green beans recipe. - 38.6442
Duck With Orange Sauce
1) Pre-heat the oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7.
2) Heat a pan, pour in water, add giblets and make stock..
3) On a trivet of a roasting tin, keep the duck and prick all over with a fork.
4) Add salt and pepper and season liberally.
5) Roast... - 38.3604