- » Christmas Date
Christmas Date Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas date recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas date recipes.
Christmas Jingle Bells
It' amazing to see how simple things like dates can sweeten up your Christmas celebrations like nothing else. Tasty dates mixed with vanilla ice cream, cocoa, almonds, and coconuts truly screams 'holiday' like no other dessert. Just garnish this dessert... - 102.968
Classic Date Cake
Grease 13" x 9" baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a small bowl, combine dates, orange peel and baking soda.
Pour boiling water over; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in... - 47.9912
Orange Date Nut Cookies
1. Line a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil or plastic wrap such that the it extends over the edges. Set aside
2. In a food processor bowl, with the knife blade attached, combine the dates, orange rind and juice.
3. Pulse in 3-4 short... - 47.9107
Applesauce Date Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 13x9 inch baking pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Gently spoon flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a small bowl and combine together rolled oats, flour, cinnamon,... - 47.3835
Date And Walnut Cake
Chop the dates, soak in 5 tablespoons of water and add the soda bi-carb. Allow to stand overnight or at least for 4 hours.
Sieve the flour and baking powder.
Cream the butter, and sugar very well until light and creamy.
Add the eggs one at a time and beat... - 47.3828
Christmas Date Muffins
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sift together the baking powder, baking soda, flour, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
3) Beat the egg, sugar and yogurt together till the ingredients are well blended and then add the flour... - 46.8955
Date Nut Loaves
1. Use a scissor to cut the dates into thirds into a medium sized bowl
2. Add the nuts to the same bowl and then pour in the boiling water
3. Let this cool to room temperature. This will take 45 minutes
4. Grease four 5 3/4 by-3'/4-by-2'/4-inch... - 46.7626
Pumpkin Date Muffin
Would you like to try an easy Pumpkin Date Muffin Recipe? I have a perfect Pumpkin Date Muffin Recipe for you. This recipe was passed on to me by my maternal grandmother. This can be eaten during breakfast. My kids like this dish and for me it is very easy to... - 46.6509
An easy to make date pancake recipe just for you. The date stuffed deep fried pancake is sure to be a hot favorite at your place. This simple date pancake recipe is one that your kids too would love. Try the melt these date pancakes in your mouth and do let... - 46.4986
Date And Walnut Cake
1) Grease a square tin of 9-inches and then line it with greased greaseproof paper.
2) In a bowl, put the water, dates and bicarbonate of soda and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) Cream together the sugar and butter till the mixture is... - 46.4947
Orange Date Cake
1. Pre-heat oven to 325°F.
2. In the bowl of a mixer, cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
3. Break in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. In a bowl, mix 3 3/4 cups flour, soda, and... - 46.2887
Date Apple And Walnut Loaf
1 Preheat the oven.
2 Grease baking tin.
3 Into a large mixing bowl, put the margarine, sugar, eggs, sifted flours, salt and baking powder.
4 With an electric hand-whisk, whisk them together until thoroughly combined.
5 ... - 45.784
Christmas Drop Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine walnuts, dates, sugar, vanilla and cherries (keep aside 1 tablespoon) and mix well.
4. Add egg whites and flour... - 45.6083
Dates And Walnut Pie
Sieve flour, salt and soda brcarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Put butter into flour and mix with fingers till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead flour to a stiff dough with water.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry slightly bigger than the pie... - 45.0026
Apricot Date Coffee Cakes
In large bowl, combine milk and yeast; stir to dissolve yeast.
Stir in next 5 ingredients and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn out onto lightly floured surface.
Knead 10 minutes or until dough... - 44.6848
Date Pudding And Brown Sugar Topping
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the sugar, flour, baking powder, pecans, dates and milk.
3) Into a greased 9-inch square baking pan, pour the mixutre.
4) Top with the Brown Sugar... - 44.4526
Date & Almond Stollen
1. For the dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
2. Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
3. Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
4. Sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
5. In a medium bowl,... - 44.4136
Make A Date Spicy Fruit Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 9 x 5 x 3-inch nonstick loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. In small bowl toss dried fruit with 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour.
3. Into large bowl stir together 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon,... - 44.4108
Date Tamarind Chutney
Date Tamarind Chutney or Sweet Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its tangy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata... - 43.97
Sherried Date And Nut Loaf
In small bowl combine dates, sherry, and orange peel; set aside.
Stir together flour, sugar, wheat germ, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and baking soda.
Combine eggs, milk, oil, and date mixture.
Add dry ingredients, stirring just till moistened.
Fold in... - 43.5223
Christmas Date Wreath
Beat together the sugar, flour, baking powder, egg yolks and vanilla until well blended and fluffy.
Stir in the dates and nuts.
Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold in.
Spoon into a greased decorative 23 cm (9 inch) ring mould.
Bake in a preheated... - 42.507
Spiced Date Bars
Spiced Date Bars has a different taste. Spiced Date Bars gets its taste from eggs mixed with sour cream and flavored with cinnamon. Spiced Date Bars is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 41.7661
Beat the butter, sugar and honey together in a mixing bowl.
Gradually add the beaten eggs beating all the time.
Add 225 g - 8 oz of sifted flour and the mixed spice and fold in gently with a metal spoon.
Add sufficient milk to give a dropping consistency.
In... - 41.4724
Date Nut Slices
Crush graham crackers (2 1/2 cups); set aside.
Melt butter in medium skillet. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Add dates and stir.
Beat eggs and sugar together.
Add to dates.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, till sugar melts and mixture is thickened and... - 40.13
Cinnamon Date Scones
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Combine 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; set aside.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl.
Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse... - 39.8559
Date Pecan Fudge
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the butter, sugar and milk.
Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 4 minutes.
Add dates; boil and stir for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat; stir in candy coating and... - 39.8468
Date Pecan Candy Roll
1. In a saucepan mix cream, syrup, sugar and butter.
2. Boil the ingredients till it reaches a temperature of 234° to 238°. ( or a drop in cold water shall form soft ball)
3. Move from the heat and add the dates.
4. Beat the mixture till it cools... - 39.6344
Tasty Cake Filling
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Grease a 7 x 11-inch pan.
3) Take a bowl and combine in it brown sugar, flour, butter, cinnamon, dates and pecans. Mix well.
4) Fill greased pan with the batter.
5) Pour the filling over batter and then add... - 39.2849
Date Orange Pinwheels
In saucepan combine dates, sugar, orange peel, juice, and dash salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Stir in vanilla.
Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 9-inch square.
Spread with... - 38.8314
Date Nut Meringues
In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar; beat until stiff peaks form, about 6 minutes.
Beat in vanilla.
Fold in dates and pecans.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
Bake at 325°... - 35.9768
Date Loaf Cake
Very much like sticky date pudding - nice and moist, and made without eggs. - 35.6859
Frosted Date Balls
1. Cream butter, then cream in sugar, milk and vanilla.
2. Gradually stir in flour and salt.
3. Blend in nuts and dates.
4. Roll into small balls (1") and place on ungreased cookie sheet (3" apart)
5. Bake at 300° for 20 minutes.
6. While still warm, roll in... - 33.6477
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine all ingredients.
2. Place the pan on a medium-low flame and bring to a boil, stirring constantly
3. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring, until the mixture is thick and syrupy.
4. Use this filling for... - 33.5818
Date Nut Filling
1. In a bowl with a lid, mix all the ingredients.
2. Cover and place in the refrigerator until required.
3. Use this filling for cakes, breads, pies or serve with whipped cream - 31.2533
Christmas Date Cake
1. Grease square dish, 8x8x2 inches. Mix date mix and hot water in small bowl. Stir in crumb mix, eggs, baking powder, walnuts and raisins. Spread in dish.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 6 to 8 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn every 2 minutes, until top... - 26.2404
1. Combine the above ingredients in a saucepan, and simmer 8-10 minutes stirring constantly.
2. Let cool, then add
3 c. rice krispies 1 c. chopped walnuts 1 tsp. vanilla
3. Form into small balls, then roll in fine coconut. - 24.351