- » Christmas Cookies Cake
Christmas Cookies Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas cookies cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas cookies cake recipes.
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. In a bowl, combine all the fruits and nuts and dredge them with ½ cup flour. This will prevent the fruit from sinking in the cookies. Keep aside
3. Sift flour, baking soda, and cinnamon... - 48.7516
Christmas Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the oleo, butter and brown sugar. Cream well
3. Add the eggs, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, soda and milk and mix well
4. Add the flour while alternating with the whiskey
5. Add... - 46.8693
Christmas Cake Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
3. In a medium bowl, tip in the dates, pineapple, cherries, almonds, Brazil nuts and sherry and mix well. Let this stand at room temperature for one hour
4. In another bowl, sift... - 46.4725
Christmas Fruit Cake Cookies
Cream sugars and shortening.
Add eggs: mix well.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
Mix dry ingredients with fruits and nuts.
Add to creamed mixture.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for about 12... - 41.601
Fabulous Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in molasses, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, and mace until blended. Add eggs, brandy, and yogurt and blend... - 34.3273
You May Also Like!
Semolina Christmas Cake
Amazingly delicious christmas cookies guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 39.9527
White Chocolate Coated And Cookie Jeweled Christmas Fruit Cake
This pretty one is the easiest Christmas cake ever, and your will for sure get rave reviews and people asking you for the recipe. White chocolate, banana, rum and raisin along with pretty little sugar cookies is a win win combination ! It’s pink and very... - 105.619
Fruit Cake With Pecan And Cherries
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Into large bowl, measure first 7 ingredients and 3 tablespoons orange-flavor liqueur. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in... - 35.0669
Betty's Teacakes Christmas Cookies Series
Russian Teacakes (or Snowballs) holiday cookies...part of Betty Bannerman Busciglio's Christmas cookie series. Betty is a cooking teacher and former caterer. - 118.217
These chewy cranberry orange cookies are easy to make, starting with a white cake mix! - 0
Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake
CRUST: In food processor or blender, crush cookies to fine crumbs; stir in butter until crumbs are moistened.
With back of spoon, press onto bottom and 1/4 inch ( 5 mm) up side of lightly greased 8-1/2 inch (2.25 L) springform pan.
Center pan on large piece... - 48.9739
Moravian White Christmas Cakes
Cream butter with sugar, add eggs, cream, soda, and flour.
Add nutmeg and vanilla.
Make into roll, keep in icebox for several days and roll very thin.
Cut into cookies, bake. - 27.9556
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine cake mix, butter and egg yolks in large bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer until dough forms.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Dip into egg whites, then into chopped pecans.
Place, pecan side up, 2 inches apart on... - 37.5872
Classic Mexican Wedding Cakes
Cream the butter.
Add the sugar and vanilla; cream until light and fluffy.
Add a few drops of food coloring to tint a light green.
Add the flour and pecans; mix well.
Roll into 1-inch balls and place an inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in a 325°... - 38.2624
1. Beat eggs with sugar in a medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed until very thick and lemon-colored. (Beating will take 5 minutes don't underbeat.)
2. Sift flour and cardamom onto wax paper.
3. Add flour mixture, alternately with cream, to... - 30.1932