- » Christmas Cider
Christmas Cider Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas cider recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas cider recipes.
Sobeys Apple Cider And Cheddar Cheese Tartlets
Are you craving for some real, excellent dessert? These tartlets are filled with crispy delicious apples and drizzled with cheddar cheese and apple cider sauce. Doesn't it sound exceptionally delicious? Prepare these on your own kitchen and enjoy an evening... - 136.975
Hot Spiced Cider
1. In a saucepan pour cider and heat it.
2. Peel orange and set aside the peel strips.
3. Poke the orange with cloves and drop it into the simmering cider with orange peel.
4. Add cardamom, cloves, mixed spice, cinnamon sticks and brown sugar to the... - 113.262
Holiday Apple Cider Spiked With Bourbon
1. In a pot over medium high, pour in the apple cider after giving it a good shake in the bottle.
2. Take the apple one at a time and press about 5-6 cloves into the apple at random points. Once done, place them in the pot with the apple cider.
3. Add... - 104.823
Easy Mulled Cider
Have you ever watched cooking shows, and at the end still not known how they did it? Well, in this video, you'll learn exactly how to make the Mulled Cider. The process is broken down in simple steps for easy understanding. Enjoy! - 97.3921
Holiday Mulled Apple Cider
The Holidays are here and one cannot do without the Mulled Apple Cider. This dulcified drink comes packed with the spirit of the Holidays. In this video, you'll learn how to make this warm drink. Enjoy! - 96.8429
Cider Simmered Eye Of Round
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onions, celery, and garlic; sprinkle with allspice, ginger, and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix... - 48.7246
Turkey Breast Braised With Cider And Apples
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine shallots, potatoes, and bay leaf.
Arrange apples over potato mixture.
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and place on top of apples; sprinkle with white pepper, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Pour in cider.
Cover and cook at... - 48.5247
Spiced Apple Cider
Place whole allspice and cloves in tied cheesecloth packet.
In a saucepan, bring apple juice or cider, water, tea bags, orange, lemon, cinnamon and cheesecloth packet to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Remove cheesecloth packet, tea bags and orange... - 44.1854
Mulled Citrus Cider Punch
1) In a large kettle, add in the orange juice concentrate, apple juice concentrate, grapefruit juice concentrate, water, brown sugar and cinnamon sticks.
2) Allow the mixture to come to boil.
3) Turn down the flame and cook on simmer for about 10... - 40.8548
Hot Spiced Cider
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, add in the apple cider, cloves, nutmeg and lemon juice.
2) Heat the pan over medium-low heat.
3) Cover the pan and heat for about 30 minutes.
4) Strain and serve in individual glasses.
5) If desired drop a lemon slice... - 40.8135
Cider Glazed Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Wash hens and pat dry with paper towel.
Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
Tie legs together and fold wings back.
For glaze, place cider and cinnamon stick in medium saucepan; boil until volume is reduced to 1 cup.
Remove... - 40.0065
Hot Spiced Apple Cider
1. In a cheesecloth bag, tie allspice, cloves, and cinnamon.
2. In a large saucepan, add spice bag, apple cider, sugar, and orange slices; bring to a boil.
3. Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Discard the spice bag.
4. Pour into mugs and... - 39.0372
Mulled Cider Or Red Wine
1) In a saucepan put all the ingredients.
2) Bring to a low boil and reduce the heat. Simmer for 3 minutes.
3) Strain the mixture.
4) Serve in cups or heat-resistant clear glasses. - 37.0495
Microwave Mulled Cider
1) Take a 2 quart container and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Place the microwave on high and cover the container with wax paper for about 8-10 minutes. Keep stirring half-way through cooking time.
3) Serve cider steaming hot. - 35.416
Spiced Apple Cider
Cut a 6-inch square of cheesecloth; place first 3 ingredients in center, and tie with string.
Combine spice bag, cider, and brown sugar in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove and discard spice bag.
Serve warm with... - 33.4097
Hot Mulled Cider
Combine all ingredients except applejack in large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in applejack.
Pour into punch bowl. - 29.8545
Hot Orange And Rum Cider
Prepare orange juice as directed on can.
Heat orange juice and apple cider over low heat just to boiling.
Pour about 1 cup orange juice mixture into each of 12 mugs.
Stir 2 teaspoons rum in each; top with orange slice.
Garnish with stick cinnamon, if desired. - 28.8504
Spiced Maple Cider
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients except liqueur; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
Remove and discard orange slices and spices.
Add liqueur, if desired. - 28.0581
Hot Spiced Cider
In medium saucepan combine cider, corn syrup, cinnamon sticks, cloves and lemon slices.
Bring to boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes.
If desired, garnish each serving with a cinnamon stick and lemon slice. - 26.788
Crock Of Spice For Apple Cider
Combine all ingredients in airtight container.
To prepare spiced cider, measure 1 heaping teaspoonful spice mixture for each mug of cider into large saucepan.
Simmer cider with spices for 5 minutes.
Strain before serving. - 25.8007
Apple Cider Egg Nog
In large bowl, combine ingredients; mix well.
Garnish as desired.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 23.7065
Spicy Mulled Cider
In saucepan, combine apple juice and Spicy Mulled Cider Mix; cover and bring to simmer.
Gently simmer for 20 minutes; strain into mugs. - 20.2632
Apple Cider Sangria
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Fall drink -- Apple Cider Sangria. Great to serve at Thanksgiving or another Fall occasion. - 0
Christmas Cider Recipes By Category