- » Christmas Cherry
Christmas Cherry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas cherry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas cherry recipes.
Easy Homemade Cherry Ice Cream
Want an easy and delicious summer time dessert to prepare at home? This is yet another video by Chef Scott where is showing an Easy homemade cherry ice cream using fresh cherries from farm. His instructions are easy to follow and makes the recipe sound so... - 117.797
Holiday Cherry-pineapple Punch
Pack a real holiday punch this Christmas with this delicious cherry-pineapple punch. This festive drink oozes with flavor and makes for a great party drink. In this video, Betty shows how to make this delicious punch. With her special ice cubes, you can... - 93.9871
Very Cherry Crescent Ring
Set aside five cherries for garnish.
Chop remaining cherries; place in a mixing bowl.
Add cream cheese, sugar, almond extract and pecans; beat until blended.
Unroll crescent roll dough.
Place dough together, forming one large rectangle; seal seams and... - 47.8333
Diabetic Cherry Pie
Bake a treat for all this Christmas,this Diet Cherry Pie is sure to find it's place in the hearts of all those who restrict their sugar intake.Diet Cherry Pie for moms & Dads.Serve this Diet Cherry Pie with love. - 47.7623
Apricot And Cherry Muffins
Take the orange and grate the rind into a bowl.
Add the sifted flour, sugar, wheat germ, baking powder and the soda.
Rub the sugar into the mixture until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Peel the orange and separate into segments, then take the pips out.
In a... - 47.3553
Red Cherry Cake
Beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs a little at a time then sift in the flour and baking powder together.
Fold this into the creamed mixture lightly with a metal spoon.
Add the cherries and the almonds in together and... - 47.3317
Cherry Icebox Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Add cherry and lemon juices.
Stir in nuts and cherries.
Shape into four 12-in rolls; wrap each in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate for 4... - 46.8157
Golden Christmas Cake
1) Preheat slow oven hot to 300°F, 150°C or Gas No. 2.
2) Rinse crystallized pineapple and glace cherries in warm water and remove the outer sugary coating.
3) Pat dry with paper towels and cut pineapple into cubes and cut cherries into... - 46.736
Dark Christmas Fruit Cake
Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl.
Stir to coat.
Cream butter with both sugars.
Beat in eggs gradually.
Add remaining ingredients in order given.
Add fruit mixture.
Stir to mix.
Line 3 greased 9x5 inch (22 x 13 cm) loaf pans and 1... - 46.5456
Braided Fruit Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish.
3) Take a saucepan and combine in it milk, sugar, salt and shortening. Heat through.
4) Allow the mixture turn lukewarm.
5) Add yeast and stir until completely dissolved.
6)... - 46.5279
Noel Bell Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
3) In a blow, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
4) In a bowl, beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy-light.
5) While still... - 46.4588
Cherry Dot Cookies
Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
In large mixing bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs; beat well.
Stir in milk and vanilla.
Add flour mixture; mix well.
Stir in nuts, dates and chopped cherries.
Shape level... - 46.1624
Refrigerator Christmas Cake
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup milk.
Scald remaining milk and pour onto beaten egg yolks.
Add sugar, salt and softened gelatin; return to double boiler; cook until mixture coats a spoon.
Add cherries, juice and vanilla.
Chill until mixture begins to... - 46.162
1. In a bowl, mix red and green cherries, pecans and flaked coconut.
2. Dredge the fruit-cocnut mixture with 1/4 cup flour; set aside.
3. In a bowl, cream butter; gradually add sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time; beat well... - 45.8129
Cherry-pecan Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Grease a 10 inch tube pan.
3) Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup of warm water.
4) Take a mixing bowl and combine in it butter, salt and sugar.
5) Add 1/2 cup of boiling water. Stir to melt butter completely.
6)... - 45.4723
Easy Christmas Cherry Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300F.
2) Grease a 10-inch tube pan.
3) Line bottom and side with brown paper; grease paper.
4) In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter with sugar and almond extract until light and fluffy.
5)... - 44.779
Chocolate Covered Cherries
1. In a bowl, using a hand blender, cream butter; gradually add sugar, whisking well.
2. Add in milk, vanilla and almond extracts.
3. Through a sieve, drain cherries; dry on absorbent paper towels.
4. With your hands, Shape a small amount of sugar... - 44.5142
Cherry Eggnog Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F Grease three 5 1/2 x 3 inch mini-loaf pans.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and nutmeg in large bowl.
Stir eggnog, melted butter, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl until well blended.
Add eggnog mixture to flour mixture.
Mix just... - 44.4275
Sift flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together in a bowl and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg and oil together with sugar and vanilla.
Add chopped cherries and pecans and mix well.
Add the flour mixture and stir just until blended.
Spread in a... - 44.1756
1) Use double thickness of greased greaseproof paper to line a cake tin which is 8-inches in diameter.
2) Sieve the flour, salt and spice together.
3) Cream together the butter and sugar till the mixture is light and then beat in the... - 44.128
Cherry Fruit Cake
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in large mixing bowl; mix well.
Add cherries, dates, pineapple and pecans.
Toss together until fruits and nuts are coated with flour mixture.
Beat eggs and rum until blended.
Pour over coated fruit and mix... - 44.1188
Cherry Christmas Wreath
This Cherry Christmas Wreath makes your festival a much cherished one. Once your guests taste this fruity bread filled with almonds and orange they'll never ever forget its distinctive taste in life. Try this Cherry Christmas Wreath and tell me if you like it. - 44.0874
Cold Cherry Mousse With Vanilla Sauce
Prepare whipped topping according to package directions using milk and vanilla; set aside.
Combine gelatin and sugar in small saucepan; stir in water.
Let stand 5 minutes to soften.
Heat over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Cool to room... - 43.9675
Colin's Christmas Pudding
Mix all dry ingredients together.
Beat eggs and milk.
Add to dry ingredients.
Mix very well.
Fill 2 medium or 1 large bowl.
Cover bowl(s) with 2 layers waxed paper.
Put into pot of simmering water.
Cover and keep at simmer for 6 hours. - 43.9264
Black Forest Pie
1. In a blender, put together milk and yogurt and process until smooth.
2. Add pudding mix; process again on high speed until smooth and thick.
3. In a large mixing bowl, transfer the pudding mixture.
4. Add cherries and fold to mix.
5.... - 43.7832
Cherry Pecan Pound Cake
In large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, vanilla, almond extract, salt and ground nutmeg; beat until thoroughly blended.
Stir in flour, 1/2 cup at a time, mixing just until blended.
Stir in cherries and pecans.
Spread batter... - 43.7312
Cherry Blossom Muffins
In small mixing bowl stir together the 1/4 cup sugar, flour, and nutmeg.
Cut in butter or margarine till mixture is crumbly.
In a bowl combine egg, orange juice, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cooking oil.
Add biscuit mix; beat vigorously for 30... - 43.478
Frozen Christmas Salad
1 Allow the cheese to soften.
2 In a bowl, blend the cheese with mayonnaise.
3 Add in the cherries, remaining fruit and nuts.
4 Gradually fold whipped cream into the mixture.
5 Transfer to a loaf pan and cover tightly.
6 Place in the... - 43.3548
Christmas Ice Cream Log
1 In a medium-size bowl,stir chopped cherries, cherry juice and red food coloring quickly into vanilla ice cream.
2 Using back of a spoon or rubber scraper, press the ice cream evenly around the inside of a 46-ounce juice can (about 3/4 inch... - 43.3325
Cherry Crowned Pork Loaf
Combine eggs, milk, bread crumbs, mustard, poultry seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add ground pork and ham; mix well.
Pat into a greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in saucepan combine pie... - 43.3235
Iced Christmas Pudding
1) In a bowl add fruit and brandy and leave for 2 hours to macerate.
2) In another bowl turn out the ice cream and beat till smooth.
3) Mix in the macerated fruits and liquor.
4) Scoop the mixture into a foil container of 900 ml (1 1/2 pint).
5) To... - 43.0768
9 Inch Sweet Cherry Pie
Roll slightly more than half of pastry 1/8 inch thick.
Line pie pan.
Arrange cherries in pastry, heaping somewhat in center of pie.
Sprinkle with mixture of 3/4 cup sugar and tapioca, then with lemon juice.
Dot with butter.
Roll out remaining pastry and fit... - 42.9439
Pink Cherry Bread
Drain cherries, reserving juice.
Coarsely chop cherries; set cherries and juice aside.
In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
In another bowl, beat eggs and cherry juice.
Stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
Fold in the walnuts, coconut and... - 42.9156
Marinated Asparagus Aid Hearts Of Palm
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Arrange asparagus, in batches, in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Plunge asparagus into ice... - 42.1477
Coconut Snowballs With Cherry Sauce
1) Drain the cherries, reserving the syrup.
2) Take a bowl and combine in it syrup with enough water to equal 2 cups of liquid.
3) Take a saucepan and combine in it cornstarch, sugar and salt. Gradually stir in the cherry liquid.
4)... - 41.7619
In small mixer bowl stir together 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In a saucepan heat milk, the first 1/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°), stirring till butter almost melts.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add... - 41.629
1) Preheat oven to 275F (135C).
2) Use 2 cookie sheets to line with brown paper. Place these aside.
3) In a medium mixer bowl, combine egg whites and cream of tartar. Beat the mixture to foamy.
4) Gradually add sugar, and keep on beating to very... - 39.7352
1. Start by splitting the sponge cake through the center
2. Place the cake on individual plates, then spread jelly and put ice cream on top of the cake, place wafers too
3. Take the cherries and drain them properly, then top the cherries... - 38.6666
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (375°). Grease and flour a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan.
2. Sift together the flour and baking powder onto a piece of wax paper. Set aside.
3. Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
4. Beat the egg yolks, sugar, lemon rind... - 38.3506
Cherry Topped Icebox Cake
Line 13x9-inch pan with one third of the graham crackers, breaking crackers, if necessary.
Prepare pudding mix with cold milk as directed on package.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Gently stir in whipped topping.
Spread half the pudding mixture over crackers.
Add... - 38.0846
Cherry Waldorf Gelatin
Cherry waldorf gelatin is a fruity and nutty gelatin salad. Made with apples and celery with lemon juice concentrate, the cherry waldorf gelatin used cherry flavored gelatin in it. Made nutty with walnuts or pecans, the cherry waldorf gelatin is chilled to... - 38.0188
Cherries Jubilee With Currant Jelly
1. Drain excess syrup from cherries, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
2. In a small bowl place the cherries.
3. In a small saucepan, combine reserved syrup, 1/2 cup brandy and the sugar.
4. Place the pan over heat and heat till boiling point.... - 37.6314
1. Wash the cherries and pat dry on kitchen towel. Keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 320° F
3. Grease an 8-inch square or round cake tin with butter.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add egg yolks and sugar.
5. Using an electric beater or a... - 37.0497
1) In a heavy 1-quart saucepan, combine together the sugar and water over moderate heat.
2) Bring the contents to a boil and boil for about 2 minutes.
3) Cool the syrup and transfer it to a 4-quart glass container.
4) Add the vodka, rum, cherries and... - 36.8544
Cherry Merry Christmas Crunch
Generously grease baking sheet; set aside.
Combine walnuts, cherries, butter, salt and extracts in medium bowl; set aside.
Combine sugar, corn syrup and maple syrup in heavy, large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Carefully clip candy thermometer to side of pan (do... - 36.5459
Cherry Nut Fans
Cut up large pieces of cherry preserves.
Combine preserves, pecans, and butter.
Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 10x8-inch rectangle.
Cut in eight 4 x 2 1/2 inch rectangles.
Spoon 1 1/2 tea spoons filling along center of each.
Moisten... - 36.1083
Work the shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy; add the sugar gradually while confining to work with a spoon until light.
Add the beaten egg yolk, orange- and lemon rind, vanilla, and lemon juice, and mix well.
Add the flour and mix well; wrap in... - 35.7582
Royal Cherry Crowns
Cream the butter.
Gradually add the sugar, salt, and orange extract; beat until fluffy.
Force the egg yolks through a wire strainer into the creamed mixture.
Gradually blend in the flour.
Using the crown flat design plate of a cookie press, force the dough... - 35.2515
Red Cherry Glaze
1. Drain water from cherries, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
2. Set cherries aside until ready to use.
3. In small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
4. Add reserved cherry liquid to the mixture. Stir continuously until mixture is... - 35.0914
Cherry Cheese Pie
In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Stir in juice and vanilla.
Pour into prepared crust.
Chill 3 hours or until set.
Top with desired amount of pie filling before serving.
Refrigerate... - 33.4049
Christmas Cherry Cookies
Mix in order given and roll the mixture into balls 3/4" to 1" in diameter.
Now roll them in white granulated sugar.
DO NOT BAKE.
Makes 3 dozen. - 33.0339
1. Halve the cherries and sprinkle with a little flour.
2. Cream the butter, then add sugar, eggs and almond extract, and mix well.
3. Add dry ingredients alternately with the wet ingredients.
4. Fold in the cherries
5. Bake in a well greased and lined loaf... - 32.9928
Christmas Wreath Pie
Soak gelatin in cold water.
Scald liquid in top of double boiler over direct heat.
Beat egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar and salt together lightly.
Gradually stir in hot milk.
Return mixture to top of double boiler, set over simmering water and cook until mixture - 32.2922
Sour Cherry Pies
Drain cherries; reserve juice.
Combine cherries, 1/2 cup juice, and remaining ingredients in saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring constantly; simmer for about 5 minutes, until slightly thickened and clear.
Spoon into 4 individual dishes; cool slightly.
Top with... - 31.8888
Danish Ham With Cherry Heering
Remove the ham from the can, put it in a baking dish, and bake 30 minutes in a 350° oven.
Remove the ham from the oven and drain off any liquid that has accumulated.
Mix the sugar, mustard, and Cherry Heering and spread on the ham.
Bake 30-45... - 30.9139
Cherry Pie Au Gratin
1. Sprinkle cheese generously on top of pies.
2. Preheat oven at 350°.
3. Heat the pie for 10 minutes at 350° till the cheese completely melts.
4. Serve hot with wine. - 28.6961
Cheesy Cherry Tomatoes
Cut top off each tomato; scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
Reserve pulp for another use.
Invert tomato shells onto paper towels to drain.
Combine cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a small mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until... - 28.0782
Drain cherries, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
Combine reserved juice, cherries, sugar and cornstarch in 2-quart saucepan.
Cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Cool before using. - 24.0071
Divide ice cream evenly among 8 glasses; pour 1/2 cup ginger ale over each.
Top each with whipped cream, sugar crystals, and a cherry. - 19.8201
Cherry Glazed Smokies
Cherry glazed smokies is a sausage recipe fruited with cherry preserves. Cooked with smoked sausage links, flavored with cherry preserves in a saucepan, it has a hint of black pepper to it. Served as a main course, it may be coupled with sides of choice. - 19.5907
Christmas Cherry Chews
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
2. For base, in a large mixing bowl, sift self rising flour, plain flour, and icing sugar.
3. Add melted butter and mix it well.
4. Grease a pan, and transfer mixture into it. Squash and spread... - 0
Simple Christmas Balls
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Preheat oven to 160 degree C or 320 degree F.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add desiccated coconut, lemon rind, and condensed milk. Mix well.
4. Drop glazed cherries and mix. Roll mixture into... - 0
Christmas Cherry Recipes By Category