- » Christmas Caramel
Christmas Caramel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas caramel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas caramel recipes.
Caramel Breakfast Wreath
Ooey, gooey and oh-so yummy, this Caramel Breakfast Wreath is amazingly delicious! It's very easy to make and has a SECRET ingredient that just might surprise you! - 134.392
Christmas Caramel Sauce
Try some new and innovative gifts this Christmas. This video shows you a really simple yet exotic way to present this Christmas Caramel Sauce along with a pound cake to your loved ones. It is a quick and easy recipe and the funky packing makes it look really... - 112.753
Christmas Caramel Pineapple Pudding
This light and flavorful, fruity custard pudding from South India is a great way to end your festive meal. The pudding is very light with no overwhelming sweetness. The tartness of the pineapple chunks with the sweet caramel against the pudding works really... - 111.683
Simple And Quick Caramel-walnut Monkey Bread
Looking for an ideal coffee-time snack? Try making this delish monkey or pull-apart bread. Studded with walnut and topped with caramel, this lip-smacking good bread is simple to make. Betty shares her own healthy, tasty version of this classic bread that can... - 102.091
Delicious Chocolate Cake With Fleur De Sel Caramel Filling Part 1
If you are planning to bake a cake to celebrate a special occasion, why compromise with anything ordinary. Chocolate cake is an amazing dessert and the caramel filling just adorns it. Bonsie tries hard to make an appealing presentation and succeeds. So can... - 96.6206
1) In a mixing bowl, sift together cake flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2) Add milk, caramelized syrup and almond extract.
3) Add dry ingredients to about 2/3 of this mixture.
4) Mix in the shortening and blend until the batter is smooth and... - 48.8982
Caramel Sand Tarts
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, cream butter; gradually add brown sugar, whiz until light and fluffy.
3. Put in egg and vanilla; mix well.
4. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt; mix into creamed mixture.
5. Cover the dough... - 46.3335
Chocolate Caramel Cake
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a heavy saucepan, Melt 3 squares chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly; cool slightly.
3. In the bowl of a mixer, cream butter; gradually add sugar and brown sugar, beating until light and... - 46.0141
Argentinean Caramel Filled Crescents
Place flour, powdered sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl; stir to combine.
Cut butter into flour mixture with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture forms pea-sized pieces.
Add ice water; 1 tablespoon at a time; toss with fork until mixture holds... - 45.069
1) Take a bowl and combine in it 3 cups sugar, flour and salt.
2) Take another bowl and beat eggs in it.
3) Add to the sugar mixture and mix well.
4) Brown the remaining sugar.
5) Gradually stir in about 1 quart boiling water and blend thoroughly.
6)... - 44.0509
White Chocolate, Peanut, And Caramel Candy Cookies
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; add sugars, beating well.
Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
Process oats in a blender or food processor until finely ground.
Combine oats, flour, and next 3 ingredients; add to butter... - 43.2218
Caramel Oatmeal Bars
Combine oats, 1 cup flour, and sugar in a large bowl.
Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Press half of oat mixture into bottom of a 9-inch square pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Remove from... - 42.8161
Remove and discard apple stems; insert sticks halfway into apples; set aside.
Boil 3/4 cup cream, sugar, corn syrup, and butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until mixture turns a rich brown color and temperature reaches 250°, about 15... - 41.9167
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub 2 8-inch layer pans with margarine or shortening.
2. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening until soft; gradually add the sugar, beating thoroughly until light and creamy. Add the egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating... - 41.7013
Gooey Caramel Chocolate Bars
Gooey Caramel Chocolate Bars has a divine taste. Kids simple love it. Gooey Caramel Chocolate Bars gets its taste and shape from flour mixed with corn syrup and chocolate chips. Gooey Caramel Chocolate Bars is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 40.9133
Banana Caramel Bars
Banana Caramel Bars is majestic taste. I have tasted this Banana Caramel Bars recipe in one of my friend farewell party, it was simply awesome. You must try this Banana Caramel Bars recipe at home. - 40.8999
Nutty Caramel Bars
Nutty Caramel Bars is a tasty Dessert. Nutty Caramel Bars gets its taste from eggs mixed with flour and flavored with vanilla. Nutty Caramel Bars inspired by many people during thanksgiving. - 40.046
Heat 1/4 cup sugar in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until melted and straw colored.
Remove from heat; stir in water.
Return to heat; stir 5 minutes or until mixture is dark caramel color.
Divide melted sugar evenly among 6 custard... - 39.8147
Chocolate Caramel Bars
1) In top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling, water, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and chocolate.
2) Into an 8-inch foil lined baking pan, spread half of the mixture. Chill for about 15 minutes.
3) In a saucepan, melt the water, caramels and the... - 39.5939
1. In a saucepan, mix sugar and flour; slowly mix in milk.
2. Simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
3. Then, boil 1 minute, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
4. Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot... - 38.21
In a heavy 2-quart saucepan melt the butter or margarine.
Add the brown sugar.
Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the evaporated milk and continue cooking and stirring till the mixture comes to boiling.
Remove from heat.
Cool till... - 36.9231
Caramel Fudge Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Prepare cake mix as package directs.
Pour 2 cups batter into greased 13x9-inch baking pan; bake 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt caramels and margarine with sweetened condensed milk, stirring until... - 35.1519
Baked Caramel Corn
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Coat bottom and sides of large roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Place popped pop corn in roasting pan.
In heavy saucepan, melt butter over low heat; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 33.3805
Easy Caramel Popcorn
This sweet treat is more than a snack!! Sign up for my newsletter and get even more variations and tips.... - 32.5255
Caramel Apple Fondue
In fondue pot gradually blend evaporated milk into frosting mix, stirring till smooth.
Add butter or margarine.
Heat and stir over low heat till butter is melted.
Place over fondue burner.
Spear apple with fondue fork.
Dip in fondue, then nuts. - 31.5781
Creamy Caramel Sauce
Place granulated sugar, cream, brown sugar and corn syrup in heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Stir over low heat until mixture boils.
Carefully clip candy thermometer to side of pan (do not let bulb touch bottom of pan).
Cook, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes... - 28.558
Honey Caramel Sauce
Combine honey, milk and butter in medium saucepan; mix well.
Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
Cook over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes longer or until mixture thickens and becomes caramel colored.
Pour into sterilized gift jars.
Keep refrigerated. - 25.2274
Easy Caramel Pop Corn Balls
Keep popped pop corn warm in deep pan in oven at 200°F.
Melt caramels in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
Add corn syrup and water; mix until smooth.
Slowly pour over pop corn in pan, mixing well.
Shape into balls. - 22.4268