- » Christmas Candy Mix
Christmas Candy Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas candy mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas candy mix recipes.
Christmas Pudding Candy
Cook sugar, cream, and butter to a soft ball.
Beat until creamy then beat in fruit and nuts.
If coconut is coarse, grind it.
When well mixed, roll as for meat loaf.
Wrap in wet cloth, then in wax paper and put away to ripen two weeks, or longer, in... - 39.7831
Candy Cane Martini
If your having a party and need to concoct some interesting drinks for the guests, then this video will show you how to mix them up! Tim the mixologist shows how to correctly measure out each mixture and serve an elegant drink! See the video for more! - 100.954
Candied Christmas Cookies
Preheat oven to 400 F Sift together flour, soda, and spices.
Stir in candied fruits and nuts.
Add corn syrup, sugar, lemon juice, and rind to egg; mix well.
Add flour and-fruit mixture; mix well.
Cut rounds of waxed paper, about 4 inches in diameter; grease... - 42.2745
In a large bowl, combine the butter, milk, almond extract and salt.
Gradually stir in confectioners' sugar until a stiff dough is formed.
Turn onto a surface lightly dusted with confectioners' sugar.
Knead 15-20 times or until mixture forms a smooth... - 39.6388
Christmas Candy Cane Chocolate
Preparing for Christmas and planning for some easy desserts to serve the kids and family - here is one interesting recipe which can also be used as a great DIY project for the kids during the vacation. Watch the video to learn the steps and enjoy a fun-filled... - 102.136
Christmas Candy Balls
The christmas candy balls are cooked dessert candy balls made with potatoes and nuts. Cooked and pressed, the potatoes are combined with sugar, vanill and nuts and shaped into balls. Chilled and spiced with cinnamon and sugar, the christmas candy balls are... - 37.0888
Christmas Candy Molds
In buttered 2-quart saucepan mix sugar, syrup, and 2/3 cup water.
Bring to boiling; stir constantly till sugar dissolves.
Cook to hard-crack stage or till candy thermometer registers 300° Remove from heat; add flavoring oil and coloring.
Cool to 200°... - 39.1223
Christmas Fruit Cake Candy
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Grease and flour a 9-inch spring-form pan; set aside.
In a large bowl mix walnuts, almonds, figs, orange peel, lemon peel, citron, pineapple, cocoa, flour, cinnamon and cloves.
In a medium saucepan combine honey and sugar.
Bring to a... - 45.0473
Peanut Butter Delights
1. In a heavy saucepan, add sugar, cocoa, milk, butter and vanilla extract; mix well.
2. Let it come to a boil, boil 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
3. Take away from heat; mix in peanut butter.
4. Put in oats; mix well.
5. Immediately, drop by... - 40.546
German Strollen With Candied Fruit
Combine raisins, mixed fruits, currants, and rum; set aside.
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, butter, sugar, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring... - 45.8234
1. In a heavy saucepan, add sugar, molasses, condensed milk, syrup, salt and water; mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring regularly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
3. Put in shortening; mix until melted.
Stir in coconut.
4.... - 44.1842
Candy Cane Twists
These Candy Cane Twists are the best that I've ever known. Try these irresistible Christmas cookies with candied cherry for your next celebrations. Your suggestions for these Candy Cane Twists are welcome. - 49.7203
It's the season to be jolly...!!! It is also the season to treat your taste buds to some delicious treats!! Christmas Caramels is a delicious snack that is specially made during the holidays. Prepare this and keep it handy to offer any guests that come by! - 47.6301
Holiday Favorite Candy Cane Shooter
Whether you need a stiff drink or a sweet one, this cocktail brings you the best of both the worlds. A good candy cane is easy to make, given you get your proportions right. This Christmas, skip the eggnog over candy cane and end your hectic holiday... - 99.2174
Peppermint Candy Cane Bark
1. In a large mixing bowl place white chocolate and pop it in microwave for 30 seconds. Remove it from oven and give it a good stir. Repeat the process until chocolate melts.
2. Add peppermint essence and crushed candy canes in it. Reserve some crushed... - 0
Chocolate Walnut Candy
Chocolate Walnut Candy is easy to make recipe. Chocolate Walnut Candy gets its taste from chocolate mixed with condensed milk. - 28.9638
Crispy Candy Cane Cookies
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix powdered sugar, margarine, shortening, egg, almond extract and vanilla.
Stir in flour and salt.
Divide dough into halves.
Tint 1 half with food color.
For each candy cane, shape 1 teaspoon dough from each part into 4-inch rope.
For... - 45.4048
Almond Candy Cane Cookies
Mix first 6 ingredients together well.
Add flour, baking powder and salt.
Divide dough into 2 equal portions.
Add food coloring to 1 portion.
Roll 1 tsp.
of each color dough into ropes about 5 1/2 inches (14 cm) long.
Lay them side by... - 48.5113
Candy Cane Bread
1. In a saucepan, mix apricots and boiling water; close the lid and let it stand 1 hour. Drain well, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water; let it stand 5 minutes.
3. In a heavy saucepan, mix sour cream, sugar, butter, and... - 46.9762
Combine the sugars, corn syrup, vinegar, and water in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
Continue to cook, without stirring, to 300°, or the hard-crack stage.
Remove from the heat.
Add the salt, baking soda,... - 41.8492
Christmas Shooter - Christmas Cheer
A Christmas Cocktail Shooter, the Christmas Cheer combines Eggnog and Peppermint Schnapps in such a fashion that it tastes much like an Andes Candies. The flavor profile is mint and chocolate is highly dominant in this cocktail which, oddly enough, does not... - 0
Candy Cane Pinwheels
Enjoy a refreshing Candy Cane Pinwheels that is truly delicious. A tempting dessert recipe made with candy canes is very simple to prepare and makes everyone want it again-n-again. - 41.8182
Chipper Peanut Candy
Chipper Peanut Candy is easy to make recipe. Chipper Peanut Candy gets its taste from chocolate chip mixed with butter and topped with peanuts. - 25.9101
My wife likes this Turtle Candy recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Turtle Candy to delight him. The interesting fact about this candy is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this candy brings joy to my home.Try this Turtle... - 28.5345
Betty's Bacon Candy
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Bacon Candy. This candy is made by baking strips of bacon that are generously flavored with brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground red pepper, and ground black peppercorns. - 0
1) In a saucepan, cover the pecans with water and bring to a boill.
2) Boil the contents for about 1 minute and drain well.
3) Mix together the spices and sugar and set aside.
4) While the pecans are still warm, toss them with the sugar mixture.
5) On... - 42.9767
Peppermint Candy Shortbread
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Place butter in a large dry mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
3. Add the sugar and continue to beat until the mixture is light and fluffy
4. Blend in the flour without beating too... - 42.2377
Chocolate Brittle Drops
Chocolate Brittle Drops is easy to make recipe. Chocolate Brittle Drops gets its taste from chocolate mixed with peanut brittle. Chocolate Brittle Drops is inspired by many cafeteria worldwide. - 23.7
French Chocolate Truffles
Cut the butter into pieces directly into a heavy saucepan.
Melt over medium-low heat; then turn heat to medium, and when the butter bubbles, stir to mix well.
When the bubbling turns to foam, remove from the heat.
Let stand 5 minutes to settle, then skim any... - 37.5224
Candy Cane Punch
Refreshing candy cane punch is made with orange juice concentrate along with pepperint candies for a tall glass of pure comfort. Served with peppermint candy canes as stirrers, this drink is made festive with the colors of cany cane and ginger ale. - 33.5399
Candy Cane Crisps
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and 1 cup of the sugar until creamy; beat in vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour, oats, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Add 1/4 cup of the crushed candy canes and mix... - 36.8381
Nutty Candy Squares
1. In a Dutch oven, mix sugar, milk, and cardamom mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
3. Cook stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
4. Take away from heat; add butter (do not... - 46.2185
Nutty Citrus Candy
In a bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, wafer crumbs, orange juice and butter; mix well.
Shape into 3/4-in balls, then roll in walnuts.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. - 30.3673
White Candy Brownies
White chocolate candies ring the edge of this incredibly delicious, showstopping finale! You're sure to get a smooch from anyone who tries it! - 36.5357
Date Pecan Candy Roll
1. In a saucepan mix cream, syrup, sugar and butter.
2. Boil the ingredients till it reaches a temperature of 234° to 238°. ( or a drop in cold water shall form soft ball)
3. Move from the heat and add the dates.
4. Beat the mixture till it cools... - 42.0276
Candy Bar Cake
Something to celebrate or feel like you need a reward? Here's a cake that provides sweet satisfaction. - 41.9268
Use a knife or a citrus peeler to score the peels of four oranges into quarters. Peel the oranges carefully, trying to keep the peels intact as much as possible. Set the peeled oranges aside and reserve for another use.
Using a sharp knife, cut away the... - 28.0825
Candy Cane Cookies
It's Christmas time and you have all your family and friends at home. All you want to do is prepare an amazing dessert that will impress all of them. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Cane Shaped Candy Cookies. A mouth watering dessert that will... - 104.978
Nuts & Candy Thimble Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place butter and sugar in large mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda and Bake Blend; stir into creamed mixture.
Chill dough 1 hour.
Roll into 1 inch balls.
Whisk egg whites and... - 44.9327
Candy Orange Slice Fruit Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
Beat in the applesauce, eggs and buttermilk.
In a bowl, combine the orange slices, pecans, coconut, cherries, dates and 1 cup of flour; toss to coat.
Combine the baking soda, salt and remaining flour; add to the... - 45.3933
Beat the eggs until fluffy in an electric mixer set at medium speed.
Gradually add the sugar, beating constantly.
Then continue beating 15 minutes longer.
Sift the flour with the baking powder, salt, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, cloves, and mace.
Add... - 39.725
Yams With Candied Apples And Cranberries
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine yams and apple; sprinkle with cranberries.
In a small bowl, mix sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg; sprinkle over yam mixture.
Drizzle with liqueur.
Cover and cook at low setting until yams are very tender when... - 41.491
Classic Pumpkin Pie With Candied Pecan Topping
For crust, prepare according to instructions
Roll and press crust into 9-inch glass pie plate.
Do not bake.
Heat oven to 350° F.
For filling, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg and cloves in... - 47.4282
Candied Fruit Peel
1) In a cup, soak the gelatin in 1/2 cup water until it softens.
2) Remove the peel rind from fruits in quarters.
3) Take off white membrane, from the peel.
4) Slice the rind into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
5) In large saucepan, put the rind... - 41.3166
Christmas Tree Poke Cake
PREPARE 1 cake mix as directed on package.
Pour batter into greased and floured 9-inch square pan.
Bake at 325° for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes.
Remove from pan; finish cooling on rack.
Repeat... - 43.3319
Lakeland Christmas Breads And Cake
Prepare the yeast batter: mix 2 cups flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and the compressed or dry yeast together in a large bowl.
Add the boiling water to the milk and mix well into the yeast mixture.
Cover and set aside until frothy, about 20 minutes in a warm place... - 44.9737
Soak the raisins in the whiskey for at least 1 hour.
Cream the butter and the brown sugar until light.
Gradually blend in the eggs.
Sift the flour with the baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
Add the candied cherries and pineapple, mixing well to... - 47.0981
Christmas Stained Glass Cookies
Separate colors of hard candy into resealable plastic freezer bags.
Crush with mallet or hammer to equal about 1/3 cup crushed candy; set aside.
In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar:
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
In another bowl, sift together flour and baking... - 43.5599
Candy Cane Cookies
1. Cream together butter and confectioners' sugar in large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in peppermint extract.
2. Combine flour and salt in medium mixing bowl. Thoroughly blend into creamed mixture. Divide dough in... - 31.9392
Candy Cane Cookies
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix thoroughly butter, shortening, confectioners' sugar, egg and flavorings.
Blend in flour and salt.
Divide dough in half; blend food color into one half.
Shape 1 teaspoon dough from each half into 4-inch rope.
For smooth, even ropes,... - 43.0002
Candy Cane Cookies
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Mix shortening, sugar, egg, and flavorings thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Mix flour and salt; stir into shortening mixture.
Divide dough in half.
Blend food coloring into one half.
Roll a 4" strip... - 40.4138
Candy Cane Cake
1. Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions.
2. Allow to raise as package directs.
3. Divide dough into 2 equal parts. Roll each part into a 15x6 inch rectangle; place each on a wax paper-covered piece of cardboard.
4. With scissors, make 2-inch... - 36.1008
1. Mix the condensed milk, sugar and cocoanut and put the mixture to boil in a thick vessel.
2. When the mixture starts boiling, add the ghee.
3. Go on stirring and cooking until the mixture becomes golden brown in colour.
4. Add the chopped walnuts and... - 35.9011
Cream Cheese Drops
Allow the butter and cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
Cream together the softened butter, cream cheese, and sugar.
Add the vanilla; mix well.
Gradually add the flour, beating in thoroughly.
Mix in the pecans.
Drop from a teaspoon onto a lightly... - 39.8365
Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
Add the dates and pecans; mix well to coat evenly.
Add the beaten eggs; mix thoroughly.
Spread in a greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 375° oven for 20 minutes, or until fairly firm.
Cut... - 37.3976
Candy Cane Cookies
1. In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended. At low speed, gradually add 2 cups flour until mixture begins to form a dough. Stir or knead in... - 36.5793
Swedish Fruit Balls
Melt the butter in a metal 9-inch square baking pan.
Tilt the pan to coat the bottom evenly; set aside.
Beat the eggs slightly.
Stir in the vanilla.
Combine the brown sugar, flour, and baking soda; mix in the can died fruits.
Stir into the eggs; mix... - 43.9277
Kahlua® Kisses is a prefect gift candies. Kahlua® Kisses is gets its taste from eggs mixed coffee and cream. Kahlua® Kisses is inspired by many bakeries across the world. - 43.0427
Dreamy Divinity has a delicious taste. Dreamy Divinity get its taste from corn syrup mixed with eggs and topped with nuts. Dreamy Divinity is loved by kids around the world. - 39.5968
Pinwheels Using Golden Sugar Cookie Mix
Preheat oven to 375°F
Combine cookie mix, egg, oil and water in large bowl.
Stir until thoroughly blended.
Roll dough to 1/8 inch thickness on ightly floured surface.
Cut into 2 1/2-inch squares.
Place squares 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
Cut... - 37.2934
Chocolate Coffee Cake
Here is a trendy cousin of our favorite Velvet Crumb Cake. You'll love indulging in the rich chocolate and coffee flavors. - 40.9622
How To Make Chocolate Christmas Rudolph Biscuits
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Chocolate Biscuits. They are pretty simple to make and a fun project to do with the kids. With Christmas on the way, it's always a good time to have fun in the kitchen, with Chocolate Christmas Rudolph Biscuits. - 0
Hungarian Christmas Balls
Over low heat melt sugar with grated orange rind, orange juice, and lemon juice.
Add walnuts and fruits; with hands, work until well mixed.
Pinch off pieces of dough and roll into 3/4-inch balls.
Roll in cocoa until covered. - 34.2333
Christmas Tree Cupcakes
1. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
2. Follow the package direction and bake cupcakes in muffin tin. Remove cupcake from oven and let it cool completely.
3. Insert half pretzel stick into marshmallow. Now insert the... - 0
1. If possible, check temperature of warm water with thermometer. Sprinkle yeast over water in large warm bowl; stir until dissolved. Add granulated sugar and salt; stir until dissolved.
2. Add butter, 3 eggs, 3 cups flour and the cardamom. Beat vigorously... - 48.2752
Peanut Butter Balls
Mix honey, peanut butter, and milk powder.
Work into smooth paste and roll into small balls.
In a saucepan, mix carob syrup, milk powder, honey, and butter.
Place over low heat and stir until well blended.
Remove from heat.
Dip peanut butter balls into... - 38.1865
Microwave Coconut Bonbons
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add the milk, pecans, coconut and vanilla; mix well.
Shape into 1 -in balls.
Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes or until firm.
In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt the chips and shortening; stir until smooth.
Dip balls... - 39.2629
White Chocolate Salties
1. In top of a double boiler, combine chocolate and shortening; bring water in the boiler to a boil.
2. Lower heat to the lowest settings; cook until chocolate melts.
3. Transfer the chocolate mixture into a large mixing bowl.
4. Add in pretzels and... - 37.4589
1. Grease a 9 inch square tin and dust with sugar.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the filling ingredients and mix well.
3. Dust a clean work surface with icing sugar or corn starch.
4. Divide the marzipan into equal halves and... - 48.846
Peanut Ripple Divinity
1. In a 3-quart saucepan, mix sugar, water, and syrup.
2. Stirring constantly, cook over low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. Increase the heat to high, cook without stirring, until mixture reaches hard ball stage (260°).
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat... - 43.9568
Chocolate Walnut Caramels
1. Prepare an 8-by-8-by-2-inch pan by lining it with foil and buttering the foil
2. Prepare a candy thermometer for use
3. In a large heavy 3 1/2-quart saucepan, pour in the sugar, corn syrup, cream chocolate and butter. Mix well and... - 41.1116
1. In a heavy saucepan, add sugar, syrup, water and salt; mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring constantly, until mixture boils and sugar dissolves.
3. Put in the pecans; bring back to a boil and cook, stirring frequently, until mixture reaches... - 44.1928
Butter Nut Cruxchies
1. In a heavy saucepan, add sugar, butter, water, and salt; mix well.
2. Lat it come to a boil,; cook, stirring at intervals, until mixture reaches soft crack stage (285°).
3. Mix in in 1/2 cup walnuts.
4. Transfer the mixture into a buttered 15- x... - 41.0535
Chocolate And Walnut Fudge
1. Mix the condensed milk, milk, sugar, chocolate powder and cocoa and put the mixture to boil in a thick vessel.
2. When the mixture starts boiling, add the ghee.
3. Go on stirring and cooking until it becomes very thick.
4. Drop a teaspoon of the mixture... - 40.6981
Chocolate Nut Balls
1. In a large 2-quart saucepan, pour in the undiluted milk and chocolate and mix well. Cook this mixture on medium heat till the chocolate is melted and smooth. Remove from heat
2. Add the crushes wafers, sugar, ½ cup of nuts, brandy and orange juice... - 37.2555
Vanilla Pecan Bourbon Balls
Combine the crushed wafers, confectioners' sugar, cocoa, and pecans in a mixing bowl.
Add the corn syrup and bourbon; blend well.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Then roll in confectioners' sugar to coat.
Place on waxed paper and allow to dry for several hours.
Store... - 35.9374
In an iron skillet, boil the honey and water until it forms a soft ball when dropped into cold water or reaches 234° F.
Add nuts and continue to boil until golden brown, about 10 to 12 minutes, stirring continuously.
Remove from heat and add butter,... - 33.8096
1. In a medium bowl, beat the egg white till frothy and blend with sugar, instant coffee, salt and cinnamon
2. Add nuts to it, stir to coat well ad lift them out, draining them against the wall of the bowl
3. Place in small clusters on a buttered... - 38.9787
Mix sugar and water in a heavy saucepan, drop in butter, and insert candy thermometer.
Heat, stirring constantly, over moderately high heat until sugar dissolves, then cook, uncovered, without stirring to 258° F. or until a drop of mixture forms a hard ball... - 39.1072
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 44.7648
1) In top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter over hot, not boiling, water.
2) In a small bowl, beat the egg yolks and gradually beat into the melted chocolate.
3) Add the vanilla, mix well and cool the mixture till it is firm enough to... - 40.9146
1) In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine together the corn syrup, sugar and water over moderate heat. Stir till the sugar has dissolved.
2) Once the syrup starts to boil, add the butter.
3) Cook the mixture, frequently stirring, till the candy... - 41.2194
Cream the butter, confectioners' sugar, and egg yolk in an electric mixer set at medium speed.
Stir in the lemon juice.
Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder.
Mix in the almonds and lemon peel.
Add to the creamed mixture, stirring by hand until well... - 44.4184
Cream the butter.
Gradually add the sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Add the egg and vanilla; blend until smooth.
Gradually add the flour; mix well.
Spread the dough in an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan.
Press evenly with a pancake turner.
Bake... - 43.122
Elegant Cream Cheese Mints
Elegant Cream Cheese Mints has a refreshing taste. Elegant Cream Cheese Mints gets its taste from cheese mixed with food coloring, flavored with peppermint. - 39.6769
Sugar Plum Ring
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine scalded milk, the 1/3 cup sugar, shortening, salt, and cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 1 cup flour.
Add yeast and eggs.
Add remaining flour or enough to make soft dough.
Place in greased bowl turning once to grease... - 50.0473
Dark Rich Christmas Cake
Place the raisins, candied cherries, currants, mixed citrus peel and candied pineapple in a large bowl and toss with a few tablespoons of flour.
Beat the butter until creamy in a huge mixing bowl; beat in the brown sugar.
Mix in the eggs, lemon juice and... - 42.2206
Frozen Christmas Custard
Frozen Christmas Custard is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Frozen Christmas Custard recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.971
Dark Christmas Fruit Cake
1. Line 10-inch tube pan or six 5 3/4" by 3 1/4" loaf pans with foil. In large bowl, combine first 9 ingredients, and toss lightly with 1 cup flour until fruits and nuts are evenly coated.
2. In another large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites... - 39.1331
Christmas Pudding! Come Christmas and everyone gets impatient at the dinner table. Why? Because they know that I will make the families favorite Christmas Pudding! If you try it, I am sure it will become your family favorite too! - 49.9115
Try this alluring Christmas Macaroons snack recipe. An easily prepared cookie recipe, this Christmas Macaroons is a dish which you will always love to serve in snacks. - 34.2434
Greek Christmas Bread
1. Corpbine butter, sugar, milk, anise seed and salt in a small saucepan; heat the mixture slowly, stirring often, until the butter melts; then cool to lukewarm.
2. Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm" water... - 41.6393
Rich Christmas Pudding
Rich Christmas Pudding is a unique and winning meat dessert that my family looks forward to having every year! This is perfect for your dinner parties all around the year too. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Rich... - 52.7432
Wash all the dry fruits.
Remove seeds, if necessary, and chop.
Blanch and chop almonds.
Remove butter from the fridge and grate.
Sieve all the powders.
Mix all these ingredients together in a bowl.
Add brown sugar, juice and rind of lemon,... - 43.0311
Yuletide Toffee Squares
Yuletide Toffee Squares is simply loved by kids. Yuletide Toffee Squares gets it taste from oats mixed with brown sugar and topped with nuts. Yuletide Toffee Squares is a perfect special occasion dessert - 40.4608