- » Christmas Candy Easy Fudge
Christmas Candy Easy Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas candy easy fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas candy easy fudge recipes.
Chocolate And Walnut Fudge
1. Mix the condensed milk, milk, sugar, chocolate powder and cocoa and put the mixture to boil in a thick vessel.
2. When the mixture starts boiling, add the ghee.
3. Go on stirring and cooking until it becomes very thick.
4. Drop a teaspoon of the mixture... - 38.7395
Fudge Peppermint Candy Brownies
Line a 9" square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over ends of pan; grease foil.
Stir together first 3 ingredients; press into prepared pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle chopped peppermint patties over warm crust.
While crust is baking,... - 43.4824
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 44.8258
My wife likes this Best Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Best Fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. It is absolutely delicious.So this dish brings joy to my... - 43.6806
White Satin Christmas Fudge
Melt the butter in a heavy 4-quart saucepan over low heat.
Using a rubber spatula, bring it up around the sides of the pan to grease it well.
Add the sugar, corn syrup, cream, water, and salt.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is... - 41.5797
1) Into a heatproof bowl, sift together the powdered sugar and cocoa.
2) Add the nuts, stir well and set aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan, melt the softened butter.
4) Add the milk and coffee granules and stir well.
5) Bring the mixture to a rolling boil... - 44.6214
Holiday Candy Fudge Bars
1. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
4. Drizzle the butter or the mixture and beat with an electric mixer until... - 47.5003
Christmas Fudge is a prefect party fudge recipe. Christmas Fudge gets its taste from evaporated milk and chocolate chips. Christmas Fudge is inspired by many cafeterias across the world. - 33.3003
Combine first four ingredients in a large saucepan, while stirring.
Place over low heat and bring slowly to the boiling point, stirring frequently, so that the sugar is completely dissolved before the boiling point is reached.
Just as mixture starts to boil,... - 36.5646
Almond Joy Fudge
This makes a excellent fudge for Christmas are if you are just craving something different - 27.2453
Couple of Tips for you with this recipe.
use a long serrated knife, cut along the lines scored in the fudge
to get a smooth even cut place one hand of the knife handle and the other on the top of the blade then press down evenly until cut through.
make sure... - 44.489
Date Pecan Fudge
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the butter, sugar and milk.
Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 4 minutes.
Add dates; boil and stir for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat; stir in candy coating and... - 39.8468
White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
Lynn demonstrates how to make White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge. This is a great candy to have for the Holidays and Christmas. - 0
Cherries N Chocolate Fudge
Cherries N Chocolate Fudge has a great taste. Cherries N Chocolate Fudge gets its taste from cherries mixed with chocolate - 29.0282
Eggnog Gift Fudge
Eggnog Gift Fudge has a decorative look. Eggnog Gift Fudge is a prefect gift recipe. Eggnog Gift Fudge gets its taste from butter mixed with eggnog and flavored with vanilla. - 32.0906