- » Christmas Candy
Christmas Candy Recipes
Christmas Candy is a generic term for any member of a class of delicious sugary confections made with fruit, chocolate, or nuts. They include candy bars and toffees that make delicious desserts. Bon Bons, chocolate ... More »
Black And White Peppermint Bark
This Black and White Peppermint Bark is a perfect gift for this holiday season or any time of the year. You can double the recipe and fill up a jar that will go a long way. The refreshing taste and the chocolates will enchant the children and adults alike. - 136.622
Candy Cane Milkshake - Christmas Holiday
During the busy holiday season, coming up with creative drinks to please your kids might be the last thing on your mind, and you may just land up making egg-nog. Here is a very simple and festive treat that your kids are sure to enjoy. Watch Jay make a... - 116.294
Homemade Holiday Peppermint Bark Candy
Why buy expensive peppermint bark candy from the store, when you can make them at home with just 2 simple ingredients. This is a very professionally made video which will help you make your very own peppermint bark candy at home and in no time. Surely a candy... - 108.209
Chocolate Candies And Pretzels
If your kids are fond of candies and cookies, why not encourage them to make some. Watch this video here and see the kids making some creamy and chocolaty candies. Quite sure, that your kids will love making them and having them too… - 102.891
Candy Cane Martini
If your having a party and need to concoct some interesting drinks for the guests, then this video will show you how to mix them up! Tim the mixologist shows how to correctly measure out each mixture and serve an elegant drink! See the video for more! - 102.558
Christmas Special English Toffee Candy
For everyone with a sweet tooth. Watch this video now. The chef shares her secret recipe to prepare these Christmas Special English Toffee Candies. Treat the kids of the family to this lovely candy, you are sure to become their favorite. - 101.613
Sweet Candy & Toffee
Christmas is almost around the corner and you are wondering how to make the best sweet treat in the world! Candy should top your list as it is loved by all age groups. David spies brings some amazing candy recipe that would be appreciated by one and all. So... - 100.429
Christmas Candy Cane Chocolate
Preparing for Christmas and planning for some easy desserts to serve the kids and family - here is one interesting recipe which can also be used as a great DIY project for the kids during the vacation. Watch the video to learn the steps and enjoy a fun-filled... - 99.6832
Cane Shaped Candy Cookies
It's Christmas time and you have all your family and friends at home. All you want to do is prepare an amazing dessert that will impress all of them. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Cane Shaped Candy Cookies. A mouth watering dessert that will... - 93.4591
Sugar Plum Ring
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine scalded milk, the 1/3 cup sugar, shortening, salt, and cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 1 cup flour.
Add yeast and eggs.
Add remaining flour or enough to make soft dough.
Place in greased bowl turning once to grease... - 48.8711
Candy Cane Twists
These Candy Cane Twists are the best that I've ever known. Try these irresistible Christmas cookies with candied cherry for your next celebrations. Your suggestions for these Candy Cane Twists are welcome. - 48.3604
1. Grease a 9 inch square tin and dust with sugar.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the filling ingredients and mix well.
3. Dust a clean work surface with icing sugar or corn starch.
4. Divide the marzipan into equal halves and... - 46.7759
Almond Candy Cane Cookies
Mix first 6 ingredients together well.
Add flour, baking powder and salt.
Divide dough into 2 equal portions.
Add food coloring to 1 portion.
Roll 1 tsp.
of each color dough into ropes about 5 1/2 inches (14 cm) long.
Lay them side by... - 46.1892
It's the season to be jolly...!!! It is also the season to treat your taste buds to some delicious treats!! Christmas Caramels is a delicious snack that is specially made during the holidays. Prepare this and keep it handy to offer any guests that come by! - 45.8574
Put sugar, water, and 2 tablespoons of the corn syrup in small, deep heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking to 290°F. on a candy thermometer.
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff.
Gradually add syrup, beating... - 44.9778
Nuts & Candy Thimble Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place butter and sugar in large mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda and Bake Blend; stir into creamed mixture.
Chill dough 1 hour.
Roll into 1 inch balls.
Whisk egg whites and... - 44.9354
Candy Cane Bread
1. In a saucepan, mix apricots and boiling water; close the lid and let it stand 1 hour. Drain well, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water; let it stand 5 minutes.
3. In a heavy saucepan, mix sour cream, sugar, butter, and... - 44.9175
1. Pre-heat oven to 275° F.
2. In a bowl, add egg white (at room temperature), water, salt, and spices; using a hand blender, beat until foamy.
3. Slowly, add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
4. One by one,... - 44.8333
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 44.8258
1) Into a heatproof bowl, sift together the powdered sugar and cocoa.
2) Add the nuts, stir well and set aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan, melt the softened butter.
4) Add the milk and coffee granules and stir well.
5) Bring the mixture to a rolling boil... - 44.6214
Chocolate Covered Cherries
1. In a bowl, using a hand blender, cream butter; gradually add sugar, whisking well.
2. Add in milk, vanilla and almond extracts.
3. Through a sieve, drain cherries; dry on absorbent paper towels.
4. With your hands, Shape a small amount of sugar... - 44.5142
Pour the unsifted confectioners' sugar into a large bowl.
Cut the butter from the stick into small slivers, dropping them into the sugar.
Add the cream and vanilla or almond extract.
Work with your fingertips until the mixture clings together somewhat.
Turn... - 44.4864
1. In a heavy saucepan, add sugar, syrup, water and salt; mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring constantly, until mixture boils and sugar dissolves.
3. Put in the pecans; bring back to a boil and cook, stirring frequently, until mixture reaches... - 44.2089
Candy Orange Slice Fruit Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
Beat in the applesauce, eggs and buttermilk.
In a bowl, combine the orange slices, pecans, coconut, cherries, dates and 1 cup of flour; toss to coat.
Combine the baking soda, salt and remaining flour; add to the... - 43.8847
My wife likes this Best Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Best Fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. It is absolutely delicious.So this dish brings joy to my... - 43.6806
1. Pour the soy milk into a bowl and add the yeast, honey, and 1/3 cup oil. Stir until the yeast dissolves.
2. Add the orange rind, salt, raisins, whole wheat flour, soy flour, and enough unbleached flour to make a dough that is sticky but can be kneaded.
3.... - 43.4947
Nutty Candy Squares
1. In a Dutch oven, mix sugar, milk, and cardamom mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
3. Cook stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
4. Take away from heat; add butter (do not... - 43.4902
Fudge Peppermint Candy Brownies
Line a 9" square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over ends of pan; grease foil.
Stir together first 3 ingredients; press into prepared pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle chopped peppermint patties over warm crust.
While crust is baking,... - 43.4824
Christmas Fruit Cake Candy
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Grease and flour a 9-inch spring-form pan; set aside.
In a large bowl mix walnuts, almonds, figs, orange peel, lemon peel, citron, pineapple, cocoa, flour, cinnamon and cloves.
In a medium saucepan combine honey and sugar.
Bring to a... - 43.4691
1) Grease a square baking pan of 8-inches and set aside.
2) In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine together the sugar, corn syrup and half-and-half.
3) Cook over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the mixture starts to boil.
4) Add... - 43.113
1) In a saucepan, cover the pecans with water and bring to a boill.
2) Boil the contents for about 1 minute and drain well.
3) Mix together the spices and sugar and set aside.
4) While the pecans are still warm, toss them with the sugar mixture.
5) On... - 43.058
Crispy Candy Cane Cookies
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix powdered sugar, margarine, shortening, egg, almond extract and vanilla.
Stir in flour and salt.
Divide dough into halves.
Tint 1 half with food color.
For each candy cane, shape 1 teaspoon dough from each part into 4-inch rope.
For... - 42.7473
Chocolate Coffee Cake
Here is a trendy cousin of our favorite Velvet Crumb Cake. You'll love indulging in the rich chocolate and coffee flavors. - 42.6749
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt in a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Cook, stirring over low heat, until the sugar is dissolved.
Then cook over medium heat without stirring to 250°, or until a small amount of the syrup forms a hard ball in cold... - 42.3312
Peanut Ripple Divinity
1. In a 3-quart saucepan, mix sugar, water, and syrup.
2. Stirring constantly, cook over low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. Increase the heat to high, cook without stirring, until mixture reaches hard ball stage (260°).
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat... - 42.2582
1. In a heavy saucepan, add sugar, molasses, condensed milk, syrup, salt and water; mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring regularly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
3. Put in shortening; mix until melted.
Stir in coconut.
4.... - 42.1297
White Chocolate, Peanut, And Caramel Candy Cookies
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; add sugars, beating well.
Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
Process oats in a blender or food processor until finely ground.
Combine oats, flour, and next 3 ingredients; add to butter... - 42.0908
Candy Bar Cake
Something to celebrate or feel like you need a reward? Here's a cake that provides sweet satisfaction. - 42.0041
Candy Cane Cookies
In bowl cream together butter or margarine and sugar.
Beat in egg, vanilla, and peppermint extract.
Stir together flour, salt, and baking powder.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Divide dough in half.
Stir coconut into one portion; blend food coloring into the... - 41.9504
Chocolate Walnut Caramels
1. Prepare an 8-by-8-by-2-inch pan by lining it with foil and buttering the foil
2. Prepare a candy thermometer for use
3. In a large heavy 3 1/2-quart saucepan, pour in the sugar, corn syrup, cream chocolate and butter. Mix well and... - 41.5535
Christmas Candy Recipes By Category