- » Christmas Cake
Christmas Cake Recipes
Christmas cake is a kind of a fruitcake served during Christmas in Japan, Ireland, UK, Philippines, and many other countries. It may either be light or dark, spongy or heavy, round or square, cake glazed with icing ... More »
For Christmas, you can make a delicious dessert, that is also a wonderful centerpiece! - 128.743
Christmas Fridge Cake
Want to bribe Santa Clause and his elves so that you are granted all your wishes this Christmas? Well here is a sweet treat that is sure please Father Christmas and have him deliver you great presents on Christmas day. Watch Barry & cute little Phoebe dressed... - 125.828
How To Decorate A Star Design Christmas Cake - Part 1
Want to decorate your christmas cake with an attractive and appealing design? How about pretty stars of various shapes? It is definintely every bit as amazing as it sounds! Here is the first part (preparation) of a 2-part video on making a star design for a... - 115.984
This is one of the most difficult recipes we introduced, so please follow the instructions thoroughly.
The measurements and whipping time for the batter is critical to make a sponge cake. If the whipping time is not accurate, the sponge cake will become... - 112.049
Cranberry Christmas Cake
This is my favorite Cranberry Christmas Cake recipe. It is absolutely delicious as a holiday dessert. This dish makes your Christmas celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Cranberry Christmas Cake recipe and bring joy to your home. - 52.6228
Dark Christmas Cake
Well, this is the Christmas Cake I made last time and this time too everyone at home wants me to try the same. A very rich and delicious dessert with a lot of raisins, cherries, candied fruits, nuts and more, this Dark Christmas Cake is simply great a treat!... - 50.5095
Fig And Honey Christmas Cake
1. Toss the beef in seasoned flour and shake off any excess flour.
2. In a large pan, heat oil
3. Fry the beef in batches until brown all over.
4. Set aside in a plate
5. To the same frying pan, add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add potatoes and... - 48.5887
1. Combine the flour, salt, mixed spice, fruits, peel, and almonds.
2. Preheat a conventional oven using top and bottom heat to about 350 degree F
3. Grease an 8-inch cake tin and line the base with wax paper.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 47.7292
White Christmas Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Line a cake pan with butter paper.
3) In a bowl, add raisins, cherries, mixed fruit and crushed pineapple. Let the bowl rest untouched overnight.
4) Dust the rested nuts and fruit with 1/4 cup flour to coat... - 47.3727
Traditional Christmas Cake
1) Preheat slow oven hot to 300°F, 150°C or Gas No. 2.
2) Rinse cherries in warm water and remove the outer sugary coating.
3) Pat dry with paper towels and cut into quarters.
4) In a large bowl sieve together flour, spice and salt.... - 47.299
1. Wash sultanas, raisins and currants. Dry thoroughly.
2. Finely chop the raisins.
3. In a bowl, add the sultanas, chopped raisins, currants and the coarsely chopped glace fruits.
4. Pour a little brandy on the top and let it soak overnight.... - 47.2252
Christmas Yule Log Cake
1. Grease a 9 1/2 –inch X 13 1/2 -inch jelly roll or Swiss roll pan with butter and dust with.
2. Sift 3/4 cup flour and cornstarch. Keep aside
3. Before baking the cake, preheat oven to 350°F.
4. In a large mixing bowl of an electric... - 47.2045
Some hours before making the cake the following preparations are necessary.
Halve the cherries.
Put all the fruits and nuts into a casserole.
Mix them well together with your hands, so that the different species are well distributed.
Cover loosely with paper... - 47.161
Traditional Christmas Cake
I am sharing a Traditional Christmas Cake Recipe with you. I got this Traditional Christmas Cake Recipe from one of my friend's mother. She is a very good cook. She claims that she has been baking it for 30 years. I have also tried this cake recipe many... - 47.0899
Light Christmas Cake
1. Grease and line 10-in. round tin
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C, Gas Mark 4
3. In a large bowl, tip in the butter and sugar and cream well till light and fluffy.
4. Crack each egg into the pan while beating well till all of the... - 46.8423
Light Christmas Cake
1. Prepare 3 Christmas tins or 4 loaf tins. Grease, then line bottom and sides with heavy brown paper. Grease.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the 1/2 c. flour with the raisins, candied pineapple, cherries and almonds, and coat well. Set aside.
3. In a large... - 46.7847
Golden Christmas Cake
1) Preheat slow oven hot to 300°F, 150°C or Gas No. 2.
2) Rinse crystallized pineapple and glace cherries in warm water and remove the outer sugary coating.
3) Pat dry with paper towels and cut pineapple into cubes and cut cherries into... - 46.736
Refrigerator Christmas Cake
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup milk.
Scald remaining milk and pour onto beaten egg yolks.
Add sugar, salt and softened gelatin; return to double boiler; cook until mixture coats a spoon.
Add cherries, juice and vanilla.
Chill until mixture begins to... - 46.162
Little Christmas Cakes
Mix sugar, shortening and raisins, boiling water, spices, cocoa, and salt.
Boil for 2 minutes; add vanilla.
Let mixture cool and stir in soda which has been dissolved in small amount of water, and the flour.
Beat well by hand -not on electric mixer - then add... - 45.9992
Christmas Cake Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
3. In a medium bowl, tip in the dates, pineapple, cherries, almonds, Brazil nuts and sherry and mix well. Let this stand at room temperature for one hour
4. In another bowl, sift... - 45.7809
Christmas Ring Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease an 8-inch ring mould.
3) In a warm bowl, add in pieces of margarine.
4) Next, add in sugar, honey, eggs, flour, baking powder and milk. Beat well for a minute to get a smooth mixture.
5) Transfer... - 45.7363
Festive Light Christmas Cake
Line a 9-inch (23-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
To make cake, beat butter, sugar, vanilla, salt and rum in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
If mixture curdles, add 1 tablespoon... - 45.6626
Mary's Christmas Cake
1) Preheat the oven. Line 5 loaf pans with parchment paper and lightly grease the bottom.
2) In a large bowl, mixed together glazed fruits, pineapple, maraschino, cherries, raisins, dates almonds and walnuts.
3) Add in 2 cups of flour... - 45.2969
Rich Christmas Cake
Mix all the fruits, put in rum and keep over night.
Sieve flour, baking powder and all spices together.
Put butter and sugar.
Cook on low heat till butter melts.
Add soda bicarb and cool slightly.
Add all the fruits to it.
Add the flour mixture to... - 45.1446
Christmas Fig Cake
One day ahead, in saucepan, bring whisky port, liqueur, Agua Ardente and honey to boil.
Add figs, raisins, candied fruit and walnuts; simmer for 5 minutes.
Let cool completely.
Cover and let stand for 24 hours.
Grease 10-inch (4 L) tube pan; line base with... - 44.7116
Line an 8-in cake-tin with greaseproof paper.
Cream fat and sugar until white; add gravy browning.
Sift together flour, salt, mixed spice and baking-powder.
Add egg and flour alternately to the creamed fat, beating well between each addition.
Stir in the... - 44.3913
Christmas Tree Poke Cake
Place cake layers, top sides up, in two clean 9-inch square cake pans.
Pierce cakes with large fork at 1/4-inch intervals.Dissolve each flavor of gelatin separately in 1 cup of the boiling water.
Carefully pour strawberry flavor gelatin over one cake layer... - 44.1997
1) Use double thickness of greased greaseproof paper to line a cake tin which is 8-inches in diameter.
2) Sieve the flour, salt and spice together.
3) Cream together the butter and sugar till the mixture is light and then beat in the... - 44.128
Basic Christmas Cake
Sieve flour into a mixing bowl.
In a separate large mixing bowl, cream the fat and sugar until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the eggs and beat well.
If mixture begins to curdle, add a little flour.
Fold in flour and spices, then stir in remaining... - 43.3186
Merry Christmas Present Cake
Prepare Marzipan, tinting with red food coloring; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch baking pan.
Combine cake mix, water, oil, eggs, cocoa and vanilla in large bowl.
Beat with electric mixer at low speed until blended; beat at... - 43.1568
This christmas cake is prepared with spices and dates along with candies fruits and nuts. Festive and very fiesty, this christmas cake is a must for dessert at leat once, every christmas, at our place. Baked with flour, buttermilk, dates and fruits spiced... - 42.5511
Upside Down Christmas Wreath Cake
Microwave 1/4 cup butter in a 10-inch round glass dish at HIGH 1/2 to 1 minute.
Add brown sugar and corn syrup; stir well.
Spread mixture evenly in pan.
Arrange pear slices, rounded side down, in a spoke design over brown sugar mixture.
Alternately add red... - 42.5299
Christmas Eve Cake
Mix together water, raisins, walnuts and almonds in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for five minutes.
Cream together butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg and beat well.
Sift together the... - 42.4724
Grans Traditional Christmas Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Cream butter and sugar until smooth.
Add eggs one at a time and beat mixture for 5 minutes.
Add fruits, allspice, rum, vanilla and milk.
Lastly add flour sifted together with baking powder and blend.
Spoon mixture into a 9... - 42.286
Simple Christmas Cake
Grease and line a 7-in cake-tin.
Warm the butter but do not allow it to oil.
Sift the flour into a bowl, add the sugar, ginger and chopped raisins.
Mix well, then stir in the butter, cream, treacle and well-beaten eggs.
Beat for a few minutes.
Pour the... - 42.2819
In a large bowl, mix together raisins, currants, glace cherries, peel, and nuts.
Pour in rum and let soak overnight.
The next day, mix together flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
Stir flour mixture into soaked fruit.
In a mixing bowl, cream together... - 41.889
Christmas Fruity Cake
Combine almonds and fruits.
Sift flour with spices, soda and baking powder.
Combine 1/2 cup dry ingredients with fruits and nuts.
Cream butter, add sugar then eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
Blend in dry ingredients and orange juice.
Fold... - 41.837
Decorated Christmas Cake
Decorated Christmas Cake is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Decorated Christmas Cake is a dessert that you would surely love to try. - 41.7069
Christmas Gumdrop Cake
This Christmas Gumdrop Cake is what you'd love to make not only for Christmas but for all your special occasions once you taste it. So please do try this spicy nuts and delicious gumdrop medley and let me know if you like it. your suggestions for this... - 41.6939
Traditional Christmas Almond Cake
Preheat the oven to Gas 2, 300°F, 150°C, 10 mins before baking.
Grease and line a 9 in/23 cm round cake tin with four layers of greaseproof paper.
Cream the fat and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in the eggs, adding 1 tbsp of flour after each... - 41.5976
Christmas Tree Poke Cake
PREPARE 1 cake mix as directed on package.
Pour batter into greased and floured 9-inch square pan.
Bake at 325° for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes.
Remove from pan; finish cooling on rack.
Repeat... - 40.9156
Unbaked Christmas Cake
Line loaf pan (9x5x3) with 2 strips of foil.
Extend about 3 inches above side of pan.
Place nuts in large mixing bowl; add graham cracker crumbs with raisins, dates, candied fruits and cherries.
In top of double boiler combine marshmallows and remaining... - 40.8486
Laurine's Christmas Cake
Work the shortening with the back of a spoon until light and fluffy.
Add the brown sugar gradually while continuing to work with the back of a spoon until fluffy.
Add the beaten egg yolks and fruit juice, and mix well.
Dissolve the soda in the heated... - 40.6431
Eggless Christmas Cake
1. Place the sultanas, raisins, currants, cherries and peel in a bowl and stir in the apple juice. Cover and leave to soak overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/ Gas 2. Grease and line an 18 cm / 7 in square cake tin.
3. Add the hazelnuts, pumpkin... - 40.5369
1) Mix all ingredients in order given and beat them nicely.
2) Take a well-lined, greased 9-inch (23 cm) cake tin and pour the batter in it.
3) Bake for 2 hours at 300 degrees and then decrease heat to 250 degrees. Cover the cake with greaseproof... - 39.9439
Prepare a 9 in. round tin at least 3 in deep.
Line the sides and bottom with a double layer of greased grease-proof paper and tie a deep band of brown paper round the outside of the tin, standing 1 to 2 in. above the top of the tin.
Beat the butter, sugar,... - 39.9365
Dark Rich Christmas Cake
Place the raisins, candied cherries, currants, mixed citrus peel and candied pineapple in a large bowl and toss with a few tablespoons of flour.
Beat the butter until creamy in a huge mixing bowl; beat in the brown sugar.
Mix in the eggs, lemon juice and... - 39.7654
Christmas Wreath & 'small Cake'
Preheat the oven to Gas 1, 275°F, 140°C.
Grease an 8 in/20.5 cm round cake tin, then line with a double layer of greaseproof paper.
Spoon the prepared cake mixture into the tin, then bake for 4-4 1/2 hrs, or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out... - 38.8713
White Fruit Cake Christmas Gift!
Place fruit and nuts in a bowl and roll with about 1 cup of the flour.
This may be done the day before.
Cream butter; add sugar, and then the two whole eggs.
Add a small amount of liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice).
Sift mace and baking powder... - 36.736
Original Moravian Christmas Cakes
Cream butter and sugar, add flour and molasses with mixed spices (in molasses).
Mix all together, using the hands.
Add lemon peel and brandy and last the soda dissolved in milk.
This should make a stiff dough.
If more flour is needed to stiffen dough, use... - 35.7967
Light Christmas Cake
Wash the cherries if syrupy and dry them well, then quarter. Mix all the fruit well together with 3 x 15 ml spoons (3 tablespoons) of the plain flour. Cream the fat with the lemon and orange rinds, then add the sugar and continue to cream until light and... - 31.5128
Moravian White Christmas Cakes
Cream butter with sugar, add eggs, cream, soda, and flour.
Add nutmeg and vanilla.
Make into roll, keep in icebox for several days and roll very thin.
Cut into cookies, bake. - 26.292
Christmas Cutout Cake
Cut out holiday figures to fit dimensions of cake.
Arrange on cake layer in attractive design.
Dust top of cake with powdered sugar.
Cover cake until serving time, to prevent dryness. - 24.1342
My Love Therapy: Bûche De Noël
1. Preheat oven to 200*C.
2. In a bowl, shift cocoa powder, flour, corn starch and mix using a whisk.
3. In another bowl, combine almond powder, powdered sugar, egg and egg yolks. Mix well and whip well. Cover with a wet cloth.
4. In a... - 0
Christmas Cake Recipes By Category