- » Christmas Beverage
Christmas Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas beverage recipes.
Spiced Apple Cider
Ahh it's Fall! Join Honeysuckle Catering in making this heart-warming Autumn classic, the Apple Spiced Cider! - 138.453
Betty's Elegant French Hot Chocolate ☆
Hot beverages get revamped with this French Hot Chocolate. Try out this exotic treat this winter. This doesn't even look like a drink rather a sumptuous dessert. Have it with a biscotti for the complete experience. Take a look at the video for the exact... - 134.825
Fullyraw Persimmon Nog
Get cozy with this FullyRaw Persimmon Nog this Thanksgiving! It satisfies the spot and even brings you that comforting nostalgia of sitting by the fire! Because this recipe involves no heating and only 5 simple ingredients, it's fast and easy to make! Feel... - 128.664
Tasty Homemade Eggnog
Eggnog is a popular drink in the United States and Canada. The Chef shows an easy and simple way to make the Eggnog. Eggnog is normally made on celebrations. Watch and learn from this video. - 114.22
Eggnog And White Cranberry Spritzer
During the winter holiday season there is nothing better then drinks like warm cider, egg nog and fruity punches to get you into the spirit of the season! But when you are strapped for time, coming up with creative drink ideas is the last thing on your mind.... - 113.417
Candy Cane Milkshake - Christmas Holiday
During the busy holiday season, coming up with creative drinks to please your kids might be the last thing on your mind, and you may just land up making egg-nog. Here is a very simple and festive treat that your kids are sure to enjoy. Watch Jay make a... - 112.976
Scrambled Eggnog Drink
Take a look at this interesting video that shows the recipe for a very special holiday drink. The drink is surely going to be absolutely healthy with goodness of eggs in it. Watch this video and enjoy the delicious scrambled eggnog with your family and... - 110.758
Homemade Mulled Wine
Mulled Wine is a popular drink in the Europe. It is a traditional drink offered during Christmas time. The Chef shows an easy and simple way to make Mulled Wine. Enjoy! - 109.348
Sparkling Christmas Mocktail
Startle your guests this Christmas with this Sparkling Christmas Mocktail. This drink is loaded with the sweet and tart flavors of fresh cranberries and peach juice gives it a nice body. Add your favorite bubbly if you want to turn it into a heart winning... - 106.577
Serendipity 3 Frozen Hot Chocolate
1. In a bowl, mix together sugar, evaporated instant dry milk powder, Ghirardelli cocoa, Hershey's cocoa powder and Scharffen berger cocoa to form the cocoa powder mix.
2. In a blender, add in the following order of milk,cocoa powder and ice. Blend... - 103.442
Eggnog Made With Egg Substitute
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Eggnog using Egg Substitute. I have another version of eggnog in bettyskitchen that uses raw eggs. In this version, I use Egg Beaters, which is a liquid made from egg white, and it is pasteurized. Both versions... - 102.722
Jay Kordich, "The Father of Juicing", makes a great drink for the holidays, "The Christmas Cocktail": - 100.808
Unsweetened Raw Organic Egg Nog
Eggnog is a Christmas classic beverage but the traditional one is high in calories and sugar. If you are on the path to cooking for health and well being, then you must try this recipe. Watch Luci Lock prepare organic, raw and all natural eggnog. It is so... - 96.5459
Soy-free Vegan (cashew) Egg Nog
In this video, you'll find Brock repeating a favorite holiday drink recipe from last year, but a soy-free version of vegan egg nog this time. Yes, the vegans can have fun too! Watch and learn, how to make this drink from this video! Enjoy! - 95.0521
Holiday Cherry-pineapple Punch
Pack a real holiday punch this Christmas with this delicious cherry-pineapple punch. This festive drink oozes with flavor and makes for a great party drink. In this video, Betty shows how to make this delicious punch. With her special ice cubes, you can... - 92.2783
Best Raw And Vegan Christmas Nog
The Raw Advantage demonstrating the Best Christmas Nog recipe Ever Period. Basically the Best Nog Made Ever and Raw Vegan to Boot!! Give it a Whir! - 91.4784
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a shallow baking dish; arrange apples in it and bake for 20 minutes.
3.Once the apples turn soft and still in shape; put them aside.
4.Take a double thick cheese bag cloth; put cloves, all spice,... - 47.4948
1) In a saucepan, place the mangolds, fruit rinds and boil in the water until the mangolds are tender.
2) Pass the mangold mixture through cheesecloth and mix in the sugar.
3) Leave the liquid to cool to 70 °F.
4) Add the fruit juices, yeast and... - 44.9864
Spiced Apple Cider
Place whole allspice and cloves in tied cheesecloth packet.
In a saucepan, bring apple juice or cider, water, tea bags, orange, lemon, cinnamon and cheesecloth packet to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Remove cheesecloth packet, tea bags and orange... - 44.1854
1) Remove the seeds and crush the plums.
2) In a bowl, place the plums and stream half the boiling hot water over it.
3) Leave the plums to cool, then stream in the remaining cold water, the pectic enzyme and Campden tablet.
4) Let the... - 43.8348
Hot Spiced Tea
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, mix together water, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, lemon and orange peels.
2) Cook on simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Steep in the teabags into the mixture.
4) Stir well.
5) Serve the Hot Spiced Tea with cinnamon sticks... - 43.5197
Sparkling Champagne Punch With Slushy Lemonade
Lightly coat a 4 1/2-cup ring mold with cooking spray.
Pour 3 cups lemonade into mold; freeze until slushy.
Arrange lemon slices, lime slices, and cherries in mold, securing fruit in slush mixture.
Fill mold with remaining 3/4 cup lemonade; freeze until... - 43.5132
Christmas Mulled Wine
1) In a saucepan, place together water, spices, sugar and citrus rinds.
2) Simmer the sugar mixture for 10 minutes to extract the flavours.
3) Stream in wine and liqueur if used.
4) Allow to simmer gently, but do not boil.
5) Pass the wine mixture... - 43.4916
Duncan Hines Eggnog
1. In a large mixing bowl, use an electric beater to beat the egg yolks until thick and pale in color.
2. Gradually add sugar, a cup at a time and continue to beat until all the sugar has been added
3. Pour slowly, the in the rum and milk into the... - 42.905
1. In a blender jar with stirring blades, put together egg, sugar, milk, vanilla and salt; process for 4-6 seconds until well mixed.
2. Stir in milk or half and half.
3. Serve Eggnog in glasses or punch cups.
4. Garnish with dessert topping or... - 42.8582
1) Separate eggs.
2) Whisk yolks thoroughly.
3) Slowly beat in granulated sugar until creamy.
4) Gradually mix in cognac and rum.
5) Further mix in 3 qts cream and about half the egg whites.
6) Beat remaining egg whites until it reaches a frothy... - 42.7114
In small bowl, beat egg whites at high speed until soft peaks form.
Gradually,- beat in sugar until stiff peaks form.
In large bowl, beat egg yolks until lemon colored, Gradually beat in coffee, salt, vanilla, milk, and 3/4 cup water.
Stir in egg-white... - 42.3508
1. In a deep container, mix all the fruit juices and sugar. Mix until sugar dissolves.
2. With a lid, cover the container and chill 3 to 4 hours.
3. Take punch bowl and put ice into it. Pour chilled mixture over ice; slowly pour in ginger... - 42.2127
Mulled Holiday Punch
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, heat together the pineapple-pink grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, water, brown sugar and salt.
2) In a piece of cheesecloth tie together cloves and cinnamon. Drop it into the boiling mixture.
3) Let the mixture boil, then... - 41.5382
Mock Champagne Punch
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, add sugar and water. Stir well over nedium flame, till the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Let the mixture boil for about 10 minutes.
3) Allow it to cool down.
4) Once the mixture has cooled down, add in the sugar syrup,... - 41.2628
1) Separate the egg yolks and whites.
2) In a... - 41.1792
1) Using the prongs of a fork, remove elderberries from their stalks.
2) In a large bowl, place the berries citric acid and pour the boiling water.
3) Cover the bowl for put aside for 3 days and strain on to the sugar.
4) Blend well, and stream into... - 41.1344
Holiday Creme Eggnog
1) In a medium bowl, beat together the milk and marshmallow crÃ¨me till well blended.
2) Add in the eggs, one by one. Continue beating after adding each egg.
3) Add in the rum extract and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4) Gently fold in the whipped cream... - 41.1165
St Tigers Wassail
Stud the oranges with cloves and bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Heat cider, fruit juices, and cinnamon to boiling point.
Add sugar to taste.
Strain into a heated punch bowl.
Add apple jack, oranges and serve hot.
Serves 30 generously.
This is a seasonal... - 41.0535
Mulled Citrus Cider Punch
1) In a large kettle, add in the orange juice concentrate, apple juice concentrate, grapefruit juice concentrate, water, brown sugar and cinnamon sticks.
2) Allow the mixture to come to boil.
3) Turn down the flame and cook on simmer for about 10... - 40.8548
Hot Spiced Cider
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, add in the apple cider, cloves, nutmeg and lemon juice.
2) Heat the pan over medium-low heat.
3) Cover the pan and heat for about 30 minutes.
4) Strain and serve in individual glasses.
5) If desired drop a lemon slice... - 40.8135
Sparkling Fruit Punch
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the sugar and water over medium flame.
2) Cook till the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Let the mixture boil for 3 minutes. Allow it to cool down completely.
4) Pour into the serving punch bowl.
5) Just before... - 40.6454
1. In a small Dutch oven, add the pineapple juice and bring to a boil.
2. Take away from heat; gradually add cream, stirring constantly.
3, In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks until thick and lemon colored; slowly add 1/2 cup sugar, whisk well.
4.... - 40.388
Hollyberry Wassail is a tasty drink that is perfect to serve for your parties. This refreshing drink will definitely put your guests in a better mood. Try making the Hollyberry Wassail! - 40.357
Orange Grapefruit Marmalade
Remove peels from grapefruit, orange, and lime.
Scrape off excess white.
Cut peels into fine strips.
In a saucepan combine the peels, water, and baking soda.
Bring to boiling; cover.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile remove white membrane from fruit.
Section... - 40.3285
Beat eggs until lemon colored, about 20 minutes at high speed of mixer.
Add sugar and salt.
Slowly add bourbon, rum and brandy.
Fold in whipped cream and place in refrigerator for 2 days to mellow. - 40.1515
1) In a large kettle, add in apple juice, orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, pineapple juice, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil. Turn down the flame and let it simmer for about 1 hour.
3) Remove the cinnamon sticks and cloves... - 39.7959
Hot Holiday Punch
Combine apple cider and sugars in large saucepan.
Heat over medium heat, stirring until sugars dissolve.
Add cinnamon stick and cloves.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
Add grapefruit and orange juices.
Heat, but do not... - 39.4925
Hot Cranberry Tea
1. In a Dutch oven, add the cranberries, water, cloves and cinnamon. Bring to a boil.
2. Cover with lid, lower heat, and simmer 12 minutes.
3. Through several thicknesses of cheesecloth, strain the mixture, squeezing gently.
4. Pour in lemon juice,... - 39.4586
Carrot Raisin Honey
Quarter orange and lemon.
Remove seeds; thinly slice fruit with peel.
In 8- to 10-quart kettle or Dutch oven combine orange and lemon slices, carrot, water, and raisins.
Bring mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer for about 10 minutes or till carrot is... - 39.1189
Hot Spiced Apple Cider
1. In a cheesecloth bag, tie allspice, cloves, and cinnamon.
2. In a large saucepan, add spice bag, apple cider, sugar, and orange slices; bring to a boil.
3. Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Discard the spice bag.
4. Pour into mugs and... - 39.0372
Rum Cinnamon Syrup
In saucepan combine water and broken stick cinnamon.
Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Add corn syrup and brown sugar.
Cook and stir till sugar is dissolved; bring to boiling.
Stir in rum extract.
Strain out cinnamon.
Pour hot syrup into hot, clean half-pint... - 38.9193
Fresh Cranberry Wassail Punch
1) Take a pan and boil water in it.
2) Add cranberries and soak overnight until soft. Mash the cranberries and strain pulp.
3) Stir in all the remaining ingredients and microwave on high for about 12-15 minutes, stirring only once or... - 38.8182
Tie the 8 inches stick cinnamon and the cardamom in a cheesecloth bag.
In a large saucepan combine apricot nectar, orange juice, grape juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, and spice bag.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove spice... - 38.4693
Mulled Beverage Mix
In saucepan combine water, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and lemon peel.
Bring to boiling, stirring till sugar is dissolved.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Strain through cheese cloth.
Stir lemon juice into sugar-water mixture.
Cover... - 38.3907
Put eggs, water, milk, sugar, rum extract, vanilla, nutmeg, and 6 ice cubes into blender container.
Cover and process at LIQUEFY until smooth.
With motor on, remove feeder cap and gradually add remaining ice cubes.
Continue to process until... - 38.3449
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix in milk, coffee powder and chocolate syrup. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until hot.
2.Stir in vanilla and brandy extract.
3. Pour into mugs.
4. Top the mugs with whipped topping. Sprinkle with... - 38.2965
Fudge Mocha Melt
Combine all ingredients except ice cream in a medium bowl, stirring until blended.
Pour into a greased 8" baking dish. (Mixture will be shallow in dish.)
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes.
To serve, spoon into dessert dishes.
Top each serving with a... - 38.0573
Tie the spices in a bag and heat them in 1 bottle of the ale for 10 minutes.
Remove spice bag and add the sugar.
Stir in the remaining ale plus sherry.
Heat without boiling for 20 minutes while flavors blend.
Beat the egg whites until softly stiff and turn... - 37.8345
1) In a saucepan, pour water. Bring this to a boil over high heat.
2) Add cinnamon sticks and cloves to the boiling water.
3) Reduce heat and simmer the water for another 3-4 minutes.
4) Pour honey to sweeten the drink.
5) Serve in cups by... - 37.5743
In pitcher or bowl, combine frozen concentrates, sugar, and bitters.
When juices are thawed, stir until they are well blended and sugar is dissolved.
Refrigerate fruit-juice mixture until it is well chilled — several hours or overnight.
Just before serving,... - 37.4965
In a bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool.
In blender container combine gelatin mixture, frozen limeade concentrate, almond extract, and vanilla.
Cover; blend at high speed, adding 1 ice cube at a time till smooth and frothy.
Transfer to serving... - 37.2381
Do you want to create a good impression among your friends? Well then try this cranberry Punch recipe.Whenever there is a gathering of my friends, I definitely prepare this mixed drink. This cranberry punch is also favorite to all my friends and they all... - 37.2088
Mulled Cider Or Red Wine
1) In a saucepan put all the ingredients.
2) Bring to a low boil and reduce the heat. Simmer for 3 minutes.
3) Strain the mixture.
4) Serve in cups or heat-resistant clear glasses. - 37.0495
1) In a large bowl, add all the juices to combine.
2) Drop in orange slices and lightly stir.
3) Sprinkle nutmeg on top before serving. - 36.8626
Rich Creamy Eggnog
This Egg Nogg recipe is my favorite.This Egg Nogg recipe is simple and easy. My friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious Egg Nogg . You should try this... - 36.8387
Christmas Carol Punch
Core apples; slice into 1/2-inch rings.
In Dutch oven, combine cider, cinnamon, cloves, apple rings and raisins.
Bring to boil over high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until apples are just tender.
Remove cloves; add orange and lemon... - 36.8381
Low Calorie Egg Nog
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except egg whites.
Chill at least 1 to 2 hours.
Just before serving, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Fold into egg nog.
Sprinkle with additional nutmeg, if desired.
Serve immediately. - 36.7627
Spiced Orange Tea
Combine 1 cup water, cloves, and cinnamon.
Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Add honey, 1 cup water, and orange juice; bring to boiling.
Remove from heat; add tea bags; let steep, covered, 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags and spices.
Dash in bitters to taste. - 36.725
Combine half of each of the first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
Process until mixture is smooth.
Pour mixture into a large freezer container.
Repeat procedure with remaining half of first 4 ingredients.
Cover and freeze until firm.
Remove... - 36.5585
Flamed Cafe Brulot
1. In a 1 -cup glass measure, blend brandy, sugar, cloves, cinnamon and lemon peel.
2. Heat at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes; stir.
3. Carefully flame the mixture and strain brandy into coffee.
4. Sweeten, if desired, to taste.
5. Serve in... - 36.5175
Beat egg yolks, sugar, and salt; stir in2 cups of the milk.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture coats a metal spoon.
Remove from heat; add remaining milk.
Stir in vanilla and brandy flavoring.
Cover and chill. - 36.3718
In large bowl of electric mixer, beat eggs at high speed until thick and foamy.
At medium speed, gradually add sugar and salt.
Add rum and vanilla.
At low speed, gradually add milk.
Before serving, whip cream; fold into egg mixture.
Pour eggnog into... - 36.2973
Coconut Snowball Cocoa
Scoop ice cream into 8 small balls; immediately roll in coconut.
Place on waxed-paper-lined baking sheet; freeze until ready to use.
Whisk cocoa into milk in large saucepan.
Stir in rum, if desired, cream of coconut and coconut extract.
Bring to a simmer over... - 36.1385
Buttermilk Pancakes With Homemade Syrup
Combine first 5 ingredients; stir well.
Combine eggs, buttermilk, and oil; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle.
Cook pancakes until tops are... - 36.1303
Peachy Mexican Hot Chocolate
Place peaches with syrup in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
Combine sugar and cocoa in heavy saucepan.
Whisk in enough milk to make a paste, then whisk in remaining milk, peach mixture and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
Cook and stir until... - 35.8456
1) Into the blender, add in the espresso coffee, whipping cream, vanilla or coffee ice cream and ice cubes. Blend to get a slushy mixture.
2) Serve the Frozen Cappucino in 4 tall glasses.
3) Garnish each glass with whipped cream and a generous... - 35.6175
My friends like this banana punch recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this mixed drink is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also wish... - 35.5381
Old English Wassail
This Old English Wassail makes a perfect treat for the coming Christmas. Try this hot, spicy punch before the festival. Tell me if you'd like to include this Old English Wassail in your Christmas menu. - 35.4399
Microwave Mulled Cider
1) Take a 2 quart container and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Place the microwave on high and cover the container with wax paper for about 8-10 minutes. Keep stirring half-way through cooking time.
3) Serve cider steaming hot. - 35.416
Citrus Spiced Tea Mix
1) Take an air-tight container and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Use 1 1/2 - 2 teaspoon of the mixture for making each cup of tea. - 34.9326
Spiced Apple Tea
Combine juice, cloves and cinnamon stick in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, place water in another medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Remove from heat; drop in tea bags and allow... - 34.8562
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches 160°.
Stir in 3/4 cup bourbon.
Cool; cover and chill.
Combine chilled mixture and remaining 1/2 cup bourbon in a punch bowl.
Gently stir in... - 34.8014
Growing up in Jersey, I always looked forward to the first big snow fall of the year.
There was nothing better than being stuck in the house and having no other choice than to relax and spend some "quality time" with the family. But I must say, once the snow... - 34.7468
Jello Cocktail Shot
Jello shots can also be served in a sort plastic cups but I like to have my Jello shot in a shot glass.Jello shot served in a shot glass looks far more attractive & all the colors come through beautifully. - 34.7257
Festive Fruit Punch
In a bowl combine pineapple juice, orange juice, and lemon juice.
Stir in sugar till dissolved.
To serve, place ice ring in a punch bowl.
Pour juice mixture over ring.
Slowly pour ginger ale down side of punch bowl.
Stir gently to mix. - 34.6144
In 3-quart casserole, place cider, allspice, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon sticks, orange juice, lemon juice, sugar and apples.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 12 to 18 minutes until hot.
Strain before serving. - 34.3984
Add peaches to food processor or blender.
Process until smooth to measure 2 cups puree.
Stir in pineapple juice, limeade and almond extract.
Fill 12-ounce glasses 2/3 full with crushed ice.
Add 1/3 cup peach base to each.
Top with club soda.
Stir gently. - 34.2288
1) In a blender jar, add the ice cubes and blend for 5 seconds at the Crush Ice speed.
2) Scrape down ice from the sides, then add the sugar, egg, brandy and cream into the jar.
3) Place the lid and blend at Stir speed for about 10 seconds.
4)... - 34.1822
Honey Banana Shake
Honey Banana Shake by Tarla Dalal
This drink is ideal for athletes as it is rich in potassium as well as calcium. Potassium prevents muscle cramps while calcium strengthens the bone. - 34.1767
The Roaring 20's Bloody Mary
1. Into a pitcher, pour all ingredients except vodka; mix well.
2. In glasses, place ice and pour drink on top.
3. Into each of the glass, add 1 to 1 1/2 ounces vodka.
4. Garnish each glass with a celery stalk or slice of lime. - 33.9597
Hot Percolator Punch
Pour juices and water into a 12-cup percolator.
Place brown sugar and next 3 ingredients in percolator basket.
Perk through complete cycle of electric percolator.
Serve with cinnamon sticks, if desired. - 33.6924
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
1. Combine strawberry, banana, sugar, yoghurt, ice and milk to a blender and blend till smooth.
2. Pour into 2 glasses and serve cold. - 33.5683
Spiced Apple Cider
Cut a 6-inch square of cheesecloth; place first 3 ingredients in center, and tie with string.
Combine spice bag, cider, and brown sugar in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove and discard spice bag.
Serve warm with... - 33.4097
Glogg Hot Christmas Punch
Combine all ingredients except the aquavit in a saucepan.
Heat mixture just to the boiling point.
Pour drink into punch glasses. - 33.3603
Combine cider, juices, cloves, and sugar; bring to simmer.
Strain; add vodka.
Stud each orange with cloves; float in punch.
Ladle into punch glasses. - 33.2471
Here is another great tasting Eggnog recipe for you all.This is made with cinnamon & tastes lovely with the spicy,sweet flavor of cinnamon.There are different ways of making the drink,this is one delicious way to do it. - 33.1676
Banana Berry Shake
1) Take a food processor bowl or blender container and combine all ingredients in it. Blend until mixture turns smooth.
2) Pour Banana Berry Shake into 2 glasses and serve immediately. - 32.7702
Beat egg yolks until very thick and light in color.
Add sugar, beating in thoroughly.
Stir in milk, cream, vanilla, salt and rum, and pour into glasses.
Sprinkle with freshly grated nutmeg if desired and serve immediately. - 32.6964
Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored.
Add sugar, salt, nutmeg, and lemon juice; add ice cold milk and cream.
Beat with mixer until frothy. - 32.6667
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients to together.
2) Process on high for 30 seconds.
3) Use the Easy Eggnog as required. - 32.4667
In a bowl press strawberries through a sieve.
Stir lime or lemon juice into pulp.
Place strawberry pulp in a large punch bowl.
Carefully pour grape juice and lemon-lime carbonated beverage into chilled pulp, stirring with an up and down... - 32.4462
Christmas Beverage Recipes By Category
Christmas Beverage Course: