- » Christmas Baked Cake
Christmas Baked Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas baked cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas baked cake recipes.
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes
Tradition never fails. This video shows how to prepare classic chocolate cupcake. Add peppermint to it, well it all the more better. Chocolate addicts are going to love these super moist, deliciously rich and easy to make cupcakes. Next time, surprise your... - 135.53
See this outstanding video that demonstrates how to make the perfect chocolate cake. The chef show us how to make the fabulous sugar flowers that adorn her creations. The video is wonderfully presented and offers an excellent treat for your holidays! - 133.562
For Christmas, you can make a delicious dessert, that is also a wonderful centerpiece! - 128.743
Victoria Threader's Gingerbread Cupcakes
Victoria Threader, GoodToKnow user, shares her gingerbread cupcakes with clementine cream recipe that starred in the Christmas issue of the GoodToKnow recipe magazine. This recipe is really simple and produces cupcakes that are heavenly to taste and look... - 123.209
1. In a large pot, add 1 cup each of the dried cranberries, candy cherries, green candy cherries, mixed peel, orange peel, lime peel or citron, candied pineapple, California raisins, dark raisins , golden raisins, diced dates, dried apricots and... - 119.586
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Cupcakes
Cupcakes are a fun item at any time. Monique adds a simple pepperminty zing to these dishes with the help of crushed candy canes.These colorful variations are a wonderful dish to serve up on a festive occasion. - 115.292
This is one of the most difficult recipes we introduced, so please follow the instructions thoroughly.
The measurements and whipping time for the batter is critical to make a sponge cake. If the whipping time is not accurate, the sponge cake will become... - 112.049
Eggless Fuit Cake - Quick Christmas Cake
Those who enjoy baking cakes will like this quick recipe. It's an eggless cake so vegetarians will enjoy it. It's a simple but yet a yummy cake. Do check out the video as chef Bhavna shows us this quick and easy recipe. - 108.015
What are Christmas dinners without the traditional Yuletide desserts like Buche de Noel. A creamy sponge cake filled with chocolate whipped cream. Todd Mohr uses five basic ingredients to whomp up this delectable creamy dessert in his own unique way.... - 91.2954
Baked Lemon Cheesecake With Sultana
If you always pick chocolate where you crave dessert, this recipe will pleasantly add some variety to your platter. Smooth, creamy, tart lemony cheesecake studded with delicious sultanas not just makes a treat for the palate but also for the soul. What's... - 85.4509
Gingerbread Bundt Cake
I love this Gingerbread Bundt Cake recipe.This is a kid friendly recipe.My grand mother used to make this whenever I visited her. This reminds me of sweet memories of childhood. As you know that Gingerbread Bundt Cake is a common dessert cake served at many... - 54.7618
Vegan Fruit Cake
This eggless and butterless cake brings a sigh of relief to those minding their waist. Vegans can also now enjoy a traditional style fruit cake. Indulge your sweet tooth for the first time with no worries of fat or calorie issues! - 54.1958
Sour Cream Cheesecake
This is a very rich and creamy dessert. It just melts in your mouth. Once you taste it, I bet you will be reluctant to share it with others. - 53.5837
Cranberry Christmas Cake
This is my favorite Cranberry Christmas Cake recipe. It is absolutely delicious as a holiday dessert. This dish makes your Christmas celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Cranberry Christmas Cake recipe and bring joy to your home. - 52.6228
Currant Fruit Cake
Currant fruit cakes are the best choice for the Christmas snacks. This cake recipe is a rather simple one and can be tried for this Christmas. Ready in about 30 minutes, you can bake it for special occasions. - 51.4545
Try out this fantastic Jack Cake for a taste you've always wanted to savor. Whatever be your palate, this Jack Cake recipe is sure to entice you with its exciting fresh flavors. - 51.0817
Cranberry Nut Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans, lightly with butter and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl, sift the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
4) Stir in... - 51.0278
Dark Fruit Cake
This Dark Fruit Cake has a very strong flavor of Brandy Liquor.Dark Fruit cake is made with Pecan,dates,raisins & cinnamon.In this nutty Dark Fruit Cake orange juice adds to the fruity flavor & makes it all the more delicious. - 51.0259
Healthy Fruit Cake
This fruit cake recipe is a great combination of mixed fruits and nuts. It is not only delicious but also a healthier version of the typical pound cake. - 50.989
250 g carrots
200 g self raising flour
200 g sugar
250ml peanut oil
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 pinch salt
100 g chopped mixed nuts
100 g raisins
For the topping:
120 g cream cheese
200 g icing sugar
30 g butter
1 lemon... - 50.7946
Banana Split Cake
Double crust Banana Split cake with lots of other fruit flavors.An absolute delight this Banana Split Cake has lots of nuts & graham crackers in it.A very popular American Banana Split Cake recipe. - 50.6237
Dark Christmas Cake
Well, this is the Christmas Cake I made last time and this time too everyone at home wants me to try the same. A very rich and delicious dessert with a lot of raisins, cherries, candied fruits, nuts and more, this Dark Christmas Cake is simply great a treat!... - 50.5095
Lightly grease a 20 cm - 8" round tin with 1 tsp of butter, then sprinkle the 1 tbsp of flour into the tin and shake out the access flour.
In a saucepan, combine the honey, sugar and remaining butter stirring constantly on a low heat until the sugar and... - 49.9233
Classic Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) To prepare the cake, in a large bowl sieve together whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, mace, and allspice.
3) In a medium bowl add oil, egg substitute, and... - 49.8817
My sister likes this pumpkin cheesecake recipe. This recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, she prepares this dessert. All the guests like this dessert very much and thank her for preparing it. Which makes my... - 49.6477
Caramelized Apple And Walnut Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 340 degree F or 160 degree C
2. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
3. In a non stick skillet, combine 75 grams of sugar and vanilla.
4. Place the pan on a medium flame for 5 to 8 minutes until the sugar has... - 49.3038
Holiday Pumpkin Cake Roll With Cheese Filling
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, beat together the pumpkin, eggs and lemon juice with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes.
3) In another bowl, soft together the baking powder, flour, cinnamon, salt,... - 49.3038
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Butter and flour 2 tube pans of 10-inches each.
3) On the bottom of the pans, place waxed paper. Set aside.
4) In a very large mixing bowl, combine together the raisins, currants,... - 49.1694
White Christmas Fruit Cake
1. Take an 8-inch tube pan grease the bottom and side of and line bottom with greased wax paper.
2. In a large bowl combine candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange peel.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt over the fruit and mix well.
4.... - 49.0914
Austrian Coffee Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together, until light and fluffy.
4) Beat in the coffee, then gradually beat in the eggs.
5)... - 49.0177
Cream butter and sugar and add egg yolks.
Stir in milk.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and gradually add to first mixture, mixing well after each addition.
Fold in egg whites.
Divide batter into thirds.
Grease three 9-inch square pans.
Pour two thirds... - 48.996
Mccall's Best Black Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the fruit mixture and mix well using hands.
2. Cover with clingwrap and keep overnight at room temperature.
3. Grease a 10 inch tube/ bundt pan with butter.
4. Line the greased pan... - 48.9614
Chocolate Marble Cake
My lovely wife likes this chocolate marble cake recipe. Whenever she is delighted or wants to make us the same, she cooks this cake. This dessert is the favorite of all in my family. You should try this chocolate marble cake recipe. - 48.9354
Grease a 15" x 10" baking pan and line with wax paper.
Grease wax paper; set aside.
Grease 2 custard cups; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a small mixer bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened and lemon-colored, about 5 minutes.
Gradually add 2/3... - 48.9237
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. In a bowl, combine all the fruits and nuts and dredge them with ½ cup flour. This will prevent the fruit from sinking in the cookies. Keep aside
3. Sift flour, baking soda, and cinnamon... - 48.8186
Orchard Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar till the mixture is fluffy.
3) Beat in the eggs.
4) In a separate bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
5) Add the mixture... - 48.7835
Cream the butter, sugar and honey together until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the eggs, adding 1 tbsp of flour with the last amount.
Sieve in the remaining flour then and fold into the mixture with the cherries and almonds.
Turn into a 600 g greased... - 48.7662