- » Christmas Apple Cake
Christmas Apple Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas apple cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas apple cake recipes.
Apple Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Heat oven to 375°F and grease 8-inch square pan.
2. For making cake: in medium bowl using fork cream CRISCO and sugar until blended and crumbly.
3. Put in egg whites and vanilla and beat until fairly smooth.
4. Stir in oat bran and... - 50.1981
Apple And Spice Cake
1. Heat the oven to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line a 20 cm (8 in) square tin.
2. Into a bowl add all the ingredients except the caster sugar and mix gradually to blend.
3. Beat well for 2-3 minutes and turn into the prepared... - 50.1023
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking pan with oil or butter.
3. In a bowl, combine crumbs, sugar, apple, spice, raisins and nuts. Keep aside
4. Dust a large work table, with flour.
5. Roll out strudel dough into a... - 49.8724
Caramelized Apple And Walnut Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 340 degree F or 160 degree C
2. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
3. In a non stick skillet, combine 75 grams of sugar and vanilla.
4. Place the pan on a medium flame for 5 to 8 minutes until the sugar has... - 49.7413
Fresh Apple Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Grease a 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine in it sugar, flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and salt. Blend nicely.
4) Stir until flour becomes just moist.
5) Spread batter... - 49.5847
Apple And Cinnamon Bundt Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Grease a 12 bundt tray with oil and dust with flour.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the apples with muscovado sugar and cinnamon. Toss to mix.
4. In another large basin, beat sugar... - 49.31
Orchard Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar till the mixture is fluffy.
3) Beat in the eggs.
4) In a separate bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
5) Add the mixture... - 48.9673
Apple-raisin Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Grease and flour a 9 x 9-inch pan.
3) Take a bowl and combine in it shortening, 3/4 cup sugar and egg.
4) Add milk and mix well.
5) Take a bowl and sift in it baking powder, flour and salt.
6) Add... - 48.8181
Gumdrop Fruit Cake
1. In a basin, sift together the flour, spices and salt. Keep aside
2. In to another basin, cut the gumdrops using a kitchen scissors. Combine with raisins and pecans (sauté them in a little butter). Dust mixture with a 2 spoons of the flour... - 48.1514
Cranberry Apple Streusel Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
Combine pancake mix and granulated sugar.
Add sour cream, milk and egg; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Spread into pan; top with cranberries and apple.
Combine Streusel ingredients; mix until... - 48.0806
Little Apple Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Butter Gem tins or muffin cups.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in flour with, soda, salt, baking power and spices. Keep aside.
4. Combine the nuts and dates and dredge with a little of the flour mixture.... - 47.9268
Golden Apple Mincemeat Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine flour, baking powder, allspice, cinnamon and salt in large bowl; set aside.
In large bowl of electric mixer, combine oil and brown sugar; beat well.
Add half the flour mixture; mix well.
Blend in grated apples, mincemeat,... - 47.8784
Colonial Apple Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 12-cup fluted ring pan.
Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in medium mixing bowl.
Combine granulated sugar, Crisco® oil, eggs, milk and vanilla in large mixing bowl.
Beat... - 47.5207
Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In teapot, pour boiling water over cinnamon apple herbal tea bags.
Cover and brew 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
In 1-quart saucepan, combine 3/4 cup tea and confectioners' sugar.
Chill remaining tea at least 10 minutes.
Boil tea-sugar... - 46.9898
Mary's Christmas Cake
1) Preheat the oven. Line 5 loaf pans with parchment paper and lightly grease the bottom.
2) In a large bowl, mixed together glazed fruits, pineapple, maraschino, cherries, raisins, dates almonds and walnuts.
3) Add in 2 cups of flour... - 45.8187
One of the tasty cakes, can be served warm or cold, with or without ice cream - 44.7783
My Sister Maria's Easy Apple And Cinnamon Cake And Ice Cream
1) Preheat oven following directions on box.
2) Mix cake mix as per the directions on box.
3) Grease a 9" x 9" square cake pan with butter.
4) Put diced apple on top of the cake and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
5) Bake for 20 to 25... - 43.2615
Eggless Christmas Cake
1. Place the sultanas, raisins, currants, cherries and peel in a bowl and stir in the apple juice. Cover and leave to soak overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/ Gas 2. Grease and line an 18 cm / 7 in square cake tin.
3. Add the hazelnuts, pumpkin... - 40.9082
Spicy Apple Cake
1. Combine oil and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk in eggs and vanilla.
2. Combine flour and spice in one bowl and apples, lemon rind and sultanas in another. Fold flour mixture and apple mixture alternately into beaten egg mixture.
3. Spoon mixture into a... - 36.3604
Melt the butter in a pan.
Add the bread crumbs, sugar, and cinnamon and stir until well-mixed and golden brown.
Place 1/3 of the bread-crumb mixture in a well-greased deep-dish pie pan.
Cover this with 1 cup of the applesauce.
Continue to layer with another... - 35.4227
Layered Apple Cake
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Brown the bread crumbs lightly and stir in the sugar well.
In a deep glass dish or bowl place alternate layers of bread crumbs and applesauce, ending with bread crumbs on top.
Top the cake with whipped cream if... - 28.687
Apple Fritter Coffee Cake
Love apple fritters? Then you are going to love this apple fritter coffee cake! It's moist, fluffy, and full of apple fritter flavor! My only regret is that I didn't make two of these because it went so fast! - 0