- » Christmas Appetizer
Christmas Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas appetizer recipes.
Raw Holiday Salad
Excited for Thanksgiving but not sure what to bring to the table? Everyone you know will go CRAZY for this FullyRaw Holiday Salad of EPIC proportions! It's crunchy, sweet, and creamy, and it hits every taste bud, keeping you in a state of smiling bliss! I... - 135.569
Savoury Mini Croissants
If you're looking for a quick and impressive idea for your holiday buffet, try the mini-croissants with salmon and bacon! - 132.613
Scallops Au Gratin
Here's an impressive dish sure to star on any holiday table. We'll be preparing a dish that would be a perfect addition to any Christmas dinner - 132.173
Easy Sausage Cheese Balls (without Bisquick)
Classic sausage cheese balls made without bisquick. Super easy and super delicious! Great last minute appetizer. These sausage balls are have the perfect texture and pairs great with many different dipping sauces. - 121.818
Betty's Holiday Pecan-crusted Yam Patties ☆
The best thing to do for holidays is to have some quick and easy snack recipes handy to manage the surprise guests. These Pecan Crusted Yam Patties are a perfect example. This is a great holiday recipe. It requires very few ingredients and steps, and it can... - 121.717
Betty's Asparagus Soup - Christmas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Asparagus Soup for Christmas. This is a great, tasty addition to a holiday table. - 118.236
Christmas Tree Cheese
Looking for a fun festive treat for your Christmas Party? Here is one of the coolest and most creative party appetizer that you can make in less than a minute. Learn how to make a Christmas tree Cheese that can be served with crackers at you holiday party. - 115.963
How To Make Turkey Meatballs
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for turkey meatballs. - 114.054
How To Make Chicken Meatballs- Simple Classic Chicken Meatballs
Learn how to make simple classic chicken meatballs. Perfect for holiday entertaining or to make in bulk in advance for when family is coming over. These meatballs freeze well, refrigerate well and can be used in variety of different recipes. - 113.968
Betty's Cheese Pastry Puffs -- Christmas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cheese Pastry Puffs for Christmas. These are great when filled with Holiday Turkey salad and served as an appetizer. - 113.754
How To Make Eggnog Soup
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for eggnog soup. - 112.455
Christmas Party Food - Stuffed Yorkshire Pudding
There is nothing like a wonderful Stuffed Yorkshire Pudding. Without a doubt, it is baked away to perfection. The beautiful taste of this pudding will make you coming back for more. Perfect for a Christmas soiree! Watch and learn how to make it from this... - 109.736
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 1 – Introduction & Getting Started
For all those who are always on a look out for a comforting and filling recipe but at the same time less messy, this video prawns soup series is a must watch. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she provides ingredient details and step... - 106.266
Betty's Christmas Chicken Kiev
1. In a small bowl, add butter, parsley, rosemary, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
2. Roll and shape butter into a stick. Cover butter with plastic wrap and freeze for about 45 minutes, or until firm.
3. Rinse chicken breasts and pat them... - 105.592
Fun Greek Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine lettuce, red bell pepper, tomato, cucumber, and green onion.
2. Add cheese, lemon/lime juice, extra virgin olive oil and Zaatar. Add olives, pine nuts, and sunflower seed/pumpkin seeds if using. Toss well.
3.... - 105.145
Christmas Giveaway Winner Butternut Squash Soup
The best part about holiday cooking is all the leftover food and food stock in your refrigerator and pantry. Cooking delicious meals for weeks after the holidays becomes so easy and hassle free. Watch this video where Adam from “cook with Adam” reveals... - 104.069
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 2 – Finishing
Here is part 2 of coconut prawns soup video series. Here the lady chef continues with the soup making procedure and also provides some quick garnishing tips, to serve the dish in most classic manner. Clear explanation of instructions could have helped... - 103.093
- To Be Removed 1 -
Love eating the lemony chicken which you get in restaurants and want to replicate it at home? Then you should certainly take a look at this lemon chicken video series. Here the chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part the chef shares ingredients... - 103.081
How To Make Mincemeat Croissants
Looking for a quick and easy side dish or appetizer? How about freshly baked mincemeat croissants? These are an easy preparation and do not take very long to bake. Want to know how to make the perfect mincemeat croissant? Watch Sue McMohan share a recipe so... - 102.621
Soft Brie And Cranberry Baked Crostini
On the lookout for a unique appetizer recipe that will leave everyone amazed? Then try the one detailed in this video and get ready to surprise your guests. This crostini recipe is a twist to the classic and is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds. - 102.417
Christmas Special Tofu With Spinach
This is a Christmas Special recipe. It's something different from the regular recipes. You can serve this appetizer to your friends and family and I'm sure they will love it. - 101.031
Shrimp Cake "tod Mun Goong" - Party Appy
Bring a Thai flare to your Christmas & New Years party with these spicy shrimp cakes! This is my own hybrid recipe between our traditional fish cake and shrimp cake, taking the best of both worlds. Promise they'll be a hit at your party! - 100.74
Saffron And Cheese Balls
If you’re planning a party then you can surely make this amazing appetizer. It’s simply delicious and it’s healthy too as it’s baked. I’m sure your guests will love it. - 99.9349
Christmas Special Sushi
As Christmas is round the corner, this is a great recipe for you. The Chef shows how to make Sushi in the shape of a Christmas tree. It looks very fancy and I'm sure your guests will like it. - 99.4543
Raw And Organic Chilled Tomato Soup
Summer is the time for light, fresh, nutritious foods that require little or no cooking. At this time of the year, most of us have lots of ripe tomatoes in the back garden that are just waiting to be eaten. This all raw, vegan chilled tomato soup was the... - 99.0208
To continue with the Christmas-themed food, I thought I’d try making a snowman out of dango. Dango is incredibly easy to make. - 98.6117
Pork And Leek Terrine Pie
Pork Pie is a standard Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve treat in any English home. This is a traditional English pork pie recipe, minced pork and leek wrapped in pie crust and baked typically served cold. This is one pie that must be a part of your Holiday... - 96.9328
Holiday Cheese Platter
A beautiful cheese plate makes a wonderful appetizer for a cocktail party or Christmas dinner. On "cook with Adam", Adam shows one of his versions of creating a Cheese Platter that makes for an elegant gift when you are going to a Christmas party! It’s... - 96.7599
Pumpkin And Sweet Potato Soup
Do you love having soups? Then this is the perfect video for you as it demonstrates quick and delicious pumpkin and potato soup. The soup is not only delicious, but also nutritious and easy. So just don’t miss it. - 95.7475
Carp Thick Soup
Take soups from starters to the main event, with this top recipe. It's hearty, tasty and budget-friendly, too..this is guaranteed to thrill, warm and delight! - 90.3565
Korean Christmas Dinner
This Christmas surprise your guests with a Korean spread. Join Cathlyn Choi in her Korean-Fusion kitchen and learn how to cook up a Korean-inspired Christmas meal in just one hour! The menu includes Korean-style Braised Pork Shoulder with Galbi Sauce, a... - 89.9702
Roasted Chicken In Orange Juice And Parsley
Chicken is an all time favorite and what better when combined with the tangy flavors of orange juice. Take a look at this recipe to see how easily the chef combines the flavors of orange juice to chicken and then goes ahead and roast it. Try this at home and... - 84.491
Healthy Sourdough Vegetables Dips
Looking for a sourdough dip recipe that has a healthy twist but is still perfect and delicious? Then watch this video, it is just the thing for you! This recipe is sure to make everyone smile! - 83.636
Spicy Fish Fillet With Vegetables
Looking for a simple fish dinner? Then why not try out this simple fish fillet recipe. The chef here has shown some easy to follow directions to make mouth watering fillet with veggies and spices. Certainly a very healthy dinner option perfect for anytime. - 83.5606
Shrimp With Eggs
Looking for an easy summer starter option then you should certainly take a look at this simple shrimp recipe. Here the chef shows easy ideas to combine shrimp with few basic ingredients to make an impressive appetizer. Worth trying! it is absolutely easy to... - 80.492
Honey Chicken Wings
If Christmas season is around the corner and if your hosting many parties, these wings will definitely find a place on the menu! See this video on making this awesome dish of wings! - 78.5828
Shrimp Spread With Oyster Sauce
Take a look at this easy shrimp spread appetizer recipe. Here the chef provides simple ideas to make bread and shrimp appetizer combined with oyster sauce and egg. Very quick to put together and sesame seeds add that extra crunch and flavor to the whole dish.... - 78.0974
Shrimps With Oyster Sauce And Margarine
Looking for a nice appetizer idea? Then look no further, here the chef provides simple directives to combine shrimp with oyster sauce and margarine. Do not miss out some quick tips the lady chef mentions on cleaning the shrimps. Definitely worth trying and... - 74.8869
Holiday Meal Special Part 2
Roasted chestnuts, corn salsa, grilled egg plant, grilled turkey — all makes for lip smacking holiday feast. Very simple to make, these recipes need a few extra hours of preparation time, but the effort is almost always worth it. Try cooking them next time... - 61.5759
Holiday Special Part 1
Planning for your holiday feast needn't be arduous? Grilldog sows you how you can whomp up holiday feast is five simple steps. All you need is a recipe plan and a few ingredients to get started. Just pick your cues from this recipe video and fix yourself a... - 61.2411
1. Cut cauliflower in to medium sized florets. Wash and drain on a kitchen towel.
2. Mix cornflour, all purpose flour, salt, pepper powder and red chilli powder along with little water to make it a thick paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Dip cauliflower florets... - 58.6279
Parma Ham, Asparagus Tips With Maltaise Sauce And Parmesan
Come discover the flavors of a combo of rich ingredients that go in to make a culinary delight. A combination of Parma ham and fresh crunchy salad leaf marinated with maltaise sauce is a wonderful appetizer. Get creative with your food and embark on a... - 54.6465
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, first amounts of cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Mix onion, carrot, celery and green pepper... - 51.2175
Curried Parsnip Soup
This is a tasty soup, with a sweetness of parsnips and slightly spicy flavors of curry powder. These flavors combine together to give such a beautiful soup. This soup is a good winter warmer. - 50.2556
French Onion Soup With Cheese Croutons
1) Peel onions and trim at the ends. Cut onions lengthwise and then cut crosswise forming thin slices.
2) Take a heavy bottomed kettle or Dutch oven and heat the oil and butter in it. Add onions and stir.
3) Reduce heat to medium-low... - 49.7483
Mesclun Lettuce With Feta Cheese
This Mesculin of lettuce recipe is an absolutely delicious appetizer. A combo of crunchy lettuce leaves, pears, walnuts and topped with herbs, the recipe is just what you need to show off your culinary expertise. Be prepared for all the wonderful compliments... - 49.6008
Stilton Cheese Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the onions and celery. Saute till they soften for about 5 minutes. Do not let the mixture boil.
3) Add in the flour and stir well for about 1 minute.
4) Add in dry vermouth and stock. Let the mixture... - 49.5667
Penny's Million Dollar Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Penny's Million Dollar Mushrooms (hors d'oeuvre). Believe, this Penny's Million Dollar Mushrooms (hors d'oeuvre) doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge... - 49.4717
Fresh Holiday Fruit With Orange Cream Dressing
1) Chop the crown off the pineapple and keep aside for garnish.
2) Slice the pineapple into two along its length.
3) Remove the flesh of pineapple and cut into spears.
4) On a large, round serving tray arrange the pineapple crown in the middle.
5)... - 49.3686
Spinach Cheese Appetizers
Spinach cheese appetizers is an herbed and spiced spinach recipe. These triangular appetizers are made with spinach and feta cheese wrapped in phyllo dough casings. The spinach and cheese filling is made along with eggs and is baked for indivudual appetizers... - 49.3422
Strawberry Coconut Salad
1) Over a double broiler, add gelatin, sugar and salt. Place the broiler over hot water.
2) Add in the milk slowly and mix till the gelatin dissolves.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs lightly. Whisk in about 1/2 cup of the gelatin mixture into the egg... - 49.3166
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Mushrooms Polonaise. Believe, this Mushrooms Polonaise doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 49.281
The much talked about spanish Escudella is famous as a winter stew-soup. There's a whole combination of meat, ribs, cabbage and most importantly the garbanzo beans. Escudella is often prepared as a Christmas appetizer with french bread for serving. The... - 49.272
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© parsnips, potato and onion.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 3 minutes.
3) Pour in the stock and season to taste.
4) Allow the mixture to boil, cover and cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
5)... - 49.1865
1) Take a medium saucepan and melt butter in it.
2) Add vegetables, sugar and seasonings.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
4) Take 1 quart of boiling water and dissolve bouillon cubes in it.
5) Add... - 49.0867
Pineapple Marshmallow Salad
1) In a large mixing bowl, add in the lemon and orange flavored gelatin packets.
2) Pour in two cups of boiling water. Stir till the gelatin dissolves completely.
3) Next, add in the cold water. Chill the bowl to set the gelatin partially.
4) Add in... - 49.0269
Spicy Pav Bhaji
This is a famous North Indian dish. This can be had as a breakfast or dinner or as a snack in the evenings. - 48.9142
1. Pre-heat oven to 325°.
2. Into a bowl, drain artichokes, reserving liquid from 1 jar.
3. Using a knife, chop artichokes; set aside.
4. In a skillet, cook onion in reserved liquid in skillet until tender.
5. In a large mixing bowl,... - 48.8863
Christmas Red Pepper Soup
1. Dice roasted bell peppers into 1-inch pieces and keep aside.
2. In a heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over low heat.
3. Add onions and diced raw red pepper.
4. Stir and cook for about 15 minutes until the onions are wilted.
5. Add the... - 48.5717
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a 1 quart baking dish and place meat in it.
3) Brown the meat in the oven for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Add about 1 cup water to the dish.
5) Cover and bake for another 1 hour or... - 48.4501
Pesto Cheese Logs
These pesto cheese logs are great as appetizers or starters for dinner parties or occasions. Prepared with liberal amount of cream cheese along with equal parts of pesto sauce and feta cheese, the cheese logs are blended in a processor to combine. Rolled in a... - 48.4463
Creamy Turkey Soup
1) Take off all the meat from carcass and cut into small pieces.
2) In a saucepan, place the carcass and cover with water.
3) Put the bouquet garni and heat to boil.
4) Half cover and cook gently for 2 hours.
5) Drain the stock and... - 48.3192
Elegant Corn Chowder
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, saute the bacon slices till they become crisp.
2) Add in the sliced onions and potato. Saute slightly without browning.
3) Next, add in the corn, salt and pepper.
4) Pour in boiling water. Cover the pan and cook on low heat... - 48.2902
Mormon Shrimp Cheese Ball
1. In a dry bowl, combine the cheeses.
2. Use a wooden spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly until, soft, smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients other than the nuts or parsley and beat well until blended.
4. Shape the mixture into 2 balls.... - 48.1818
Fresh Corn Soup
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Add onion and sauté until transparent.
2) Add mustard, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper.
3) Stir in chicken stock and corn.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
6) Add... - 48.1477
Rich Potato Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter on medium flame.
2) Add in the onions and saute for about 5 minutes.
3) Next, add in tomatoes, potatoes, parsley, celery, celery leaves, beef stock, bay leaf, salt, thyme, pepper and lemon juice.
4) Let the mixture... - 47.9009
Bacon Minestrone Soup
1) In Dutch oven scramble-fry bacon, onion and ground beef to brown.
2) In a pan boil water and dissolve bouillon cubes to it.
3) Add it to the bacon mixture,
4) Mix the next 10 ingredients.
5) Let it boil.
6) Cook covered and simmer for about 25... - 47.8747
Leaf Artichokes With Mayonnaise
1. In large kettle, combine 6 quarts water with the oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Place the kettle over heat. Boil.
3. Trim stalk from base of artichokes to get 1 inch slices.
4. Snip off spike ends and remove discolored... - 47.6699
Cock A Leekie Soup
In a large kettle or Dutch oven combine chicken and water.
Add carrot, celery, onion, parsley, salt, white pepper, and bay leaf.
Cover; simmer for 25 minutes or till chicken is tender.
Remove chicken, bay leaf, and parsley from broth.
Discard bay leaf and... - 47.57
Mexican Black Bean Soup
Rinse beans, discarding any grit.
In large pot, cover beans with three times their volume of water; bring to boil, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let soak for 1 hour.
Wipe out pot and heat oil over medium heat; cook garlic, onions and... - 47.4232
Corn And Crab Bisque
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2) Add in the onions and saute the mixture till it softens.
3) When the onions start to sizzle, add in the flour. Stir the flour in, for about a minute.
4) Add in the curry powder and corn. Cook... - 47.3397
Christmas French Onion Soup
1. With a slicing knife, slice the onions into thin slices.
2. Separate the rings to form about 3 cupfulls of them.
3. In a pan, add butter.
4. Place the pan on heat and add the onions.
5. Cook the onions for about 10 minutes till they... - 47.2748
Cream Of Oyster And Spinach Soup
1) In a saucepan, boil 1 1/2 cups water. Cook the oysters till they become firm. Drain and keep the liquid aside.
2) In a blender, add in the oysters. Blend to get a smooth puree.
3) In a saucepan, cook the spinach as per its packet directions. Drain... - 47.2401
1. Preheat the oven to Mark 1/4 250 °F.
2. In a large bowl, combine together flour, warm water, 2 1/2- tablespoons of oil and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
3. Stir the mixture gently but constantly, so that the ingredients mix well and form a... - 47.1789
Roquefort Cheese Strudel
1) Remove and place the packages of the strudel leaves at the room temperature for minimum 3 hours.
2) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
3) In an electric mixer, blend the milk, potatoes, cheeses, yolks, curry powder, salt, pepper to taste.... - 47.062
Miniature Sausage Quiche
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400° F.
2. TO MAKE PASTRY SHELLS:1. In a bowl, combine flour and salt; add butter, mixing well.
2. Put in egg yolk and water; mix with a fork until all dry ingredients are moistened.
3. Make 36 (1-inch) dough... - 46.9899
Roast Plum Duck Puffs
1) In a deep dish, mix the ginger, with soy sauce and plum sauce.
2) Add in honey and oil with duck leags.
3) Mix well in order... - 46.8022
Christmas Curried Broccoli Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2) Add in the leeks, broccoli, garlic and curry powder. Cook until the vegetables become tender.
3) Transfer the vegetables to a blender once slightly cooled. Blend to a smooth puree.
4) Transfer... - 46.7244
Holiday Appetizer Quiche
The holiday appetizer quiche is a delightful mini quiche preparation that is served in bite sized pieces. Prepared with a homemade crust with a ham and cheese filling with added green onions, the quiche is oven baked and comes out nice and moist. - 46.6993
Carrot & Coriander Soup
Carrot and coriander soup is a light and refreshing soup made with chopped onions and grated carrots. Flavored with garlic, cumin and a generous dash of coriander, the carrrot and coriander soup is seasoned with salt and pepper and tinged with a hint of lemon... - 46.6671
Chicken Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add pasta, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer pasta back to pot.
5) Mix peas, chicken and... - 46.5894
Fried Cauliflower With Mustard Dip
1. TO PREPARE MUSTARD SAUCE: In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, onion, mustard, vinegar and curry powder well. Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
2.TO PREPARE FRIED CAULIFLOWER: In running water, wash cauliflower, and break into flowerets.
3. In a wide mixing bowl, add... - 46.5882
Cranberry Harvest Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together 2 envelopes of gelatin and 3/4 cup of sugar.
2) Into a large mixing bowl, add 1 1/2 cups of boiling water. Add in the gelatin and sugar mixture. Stir to dissolve the gelatin completely.
3) Add in the ginger ale and... - 46.5252
Asparagus Mushroom Salad
1) In a saucepan, boil 1 cup of water.
2) Place asparagus and carrot, and allow the water to boil.
3) Put the lid and cook for 3 minutes.
4) Pour of the water and rinse in cold water.
5) In a bowl mix together soy sauce, sugar, vinegar,... - 46.5126
Crab Roll Ups
In a bowl, combine the spinach, soup mix, mayonnaise and sour cream; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In another bowl, combine the crab, cream cheese, chutney, garlic powder and onion powder; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spread the spinach mixture on... - 46.4405
Baked Tuscan Vegetable And Bread Soup
In large saucepan, bring chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Remove chicken and discard bones; dice meat and set aside.
Discard bay leaves.
Keep... - 46.4315
Lamb Meatballs With Tomato Mint Dip
Lamb meatballs with tomato mint dip is a lovely appetizer that can also be served as a side in meals. Made with ground lamb combined with bulger with seasonings and parsley for flavor, the meatballs are baked and served with a minted tomato sauce on the side. - 46.3837
Party Cheese Balls
1. In a dry bowl, combine the cheeses, green onions and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Use a wooden spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly until smooth and creamy.
3. Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour, or until firm (overnight, if possible).
4. Shape the... - 46.2457
Christmas Appetizer Recipes By Category
Christmas Appetizer Course: