- » Christmas Appetizer
Christmas Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas appetizer recipes.
Christmas Tree Cheese
Looking for a fun festive treat for your Christmas Party? Here is one of the coolest and most creative party appetizer that you can make in less than a minute. Learn how to make a Christmas tree Cheese that can be served with crackers at you holiday party. - 123.27
Christmas Party Food - Stuffed Yorkshire Pudding
There is nothing like a wonderful Stuffed Yorkshire Pudding. Without a doubt, it is baked away to perfection. The beautiful taste of this pudding will make you coming back for more. Perfect for a Christmas soiree! Watch and learn how to make it from this... - 121.443
Betty's Holiday Pecan-crusted Yam Patties ☆
The best thing to do for holidays is to have some quick and easy snack recipes handy to manage the surprise guests. These Pecan Crusted Yam Patties are a perfect example. This is a great holiday recipe. It requires very few ingredients and steps, and it can... - 121.278
Korean Christmas Dinner
This Christmas surprise your guests with a Korean spread. Join Cathlyn Choi in her Korean-Fusion kitchen and learn how to cook up a Korean-inspired Christmas meal in just one hour! The menu includes Korean-style Braised Pork Shoulder with Galbi Sauce, a... - 116.584
Christmas Special Tofu With Spinach
This is a Christmas Special recipe. It's something different from the regular recipes. You can serve this appetizer to your friends and family and I'm sure they will love it. - 112.481
Christmas Special Sushi
As Christmas is round the corner, this is a great recipe for you. The Chef shows how to make Sushi in the shape of a Christmas tree. It looks very fancy and I'm sure your guests will like it. - 110.903
How To Make Mincemeat Croissants
Looking for a quick and easy side dish or appetizer? How about freshly baked mincemeat croissants? These are an easy preparation and do not take very long to bake. Want to know how to make the perfect mincemeat croissant? Watch Sue McMohan share a recipe so... - 110.129
To continue with the Christmas-themed food, I thought I’d try making a snowman out of dango. Dango is incredibly easy to make. - 106.412
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 1 – Introduction & Getting Started
For all those who are always on a look out for a comforting and filling recipe but at the same time less messy, this video prawns soup series is a must watch. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she provides ingredient details and step... - 106.018
Christmas Giveaway Winner Butternut Squash Soup
The best part about holiday cooking is all the leftover food and food stock in your refrigerator and pantry. Cooking delicious meals for weeks after the holidays becomes so easy and hassle free. Watch this video where Adam from “cook with Adam” reveals... - 103.733
Lemon Chicken Part 2 – Complete Dish
Here is part 2 of lemon chicken video series. In this section the chef provides simple instructions to fry the chicken and then combine it with awesome flavors of garlic and butter. Definitely an excellent preparation but better flow of instructions could... - 103.413
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 2 – Finishing
Here is part 2 of coconut prawns soup video series. Here the lady chef continues with the soup making procedure and also provides some quick garnishing tips, to serve the dish in most classic manner. Clear explanation of instructions could have helped... - 102.793
Lemon Chicken Part 1 – Introduction & Seasoning
Love eating the lemony chicken which you get in restaurants and want to replicate it at home? Then you should certainly take a look at this lemon chicken video series. Here the chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part the chef shares ingredients... - 102.759
Soft Brie And Cranberry Baked Crostini
On the lookout for a unique appetizer recipe that will leave everyone amazed? Then try the one detailed in this video and get ready to surprise your guests. This crostini recipe is a twist to the classic and is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds. - 102.126
Saffron And Cheese Balls
If you’re planning a party then you can surely make this amazing appetizer. It’s simply delicious and it’s healthy too as it’s baked. I’m sure your guests will love it. - 99.5834
Raw And Organic Chilled Tomato Soup
Summer is the time for light, fresh, nutritious foods that require little or no cooking. At this time of the year, most of us have lots of ripe tomatoes in the back garden that are just waiting to be eaten. This all raw, vegan chilled tomato soup was the... - 98.6875
Holiday Cheese Platter
A beautiful cheese plate makes a wonderful appetizer for a cocktail party or Christmas dinner. On "cook with Adam", Adam shows one of his versions of creating a Cheese Platter that makes for an elegant gift when you are going to a Christmas party! It’s... - 96.418
Pork And Leek Terrine Pie
Pork Pie is a standard Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve treat in any English home. This is a traditional English pork pie recipe, minced pork and leek wrapped in pie crust and baked typically served cold. This is one pie that must be a part of your Holiday... - 94.9582
Pumpkin And Sweet Potato Soup
Do you love having soups? Then this is the perfect video for you as it demonstrates quick and delicious pumpkin and potato soup. The soup is not only delicious, but also nutritious and easy. So just don’t miss it. - 93.8068
Carp Thick Soup
Take soups from starters to the main event, with this top recipe. It's hearty, tasty and budget-friendly, too..this is guaranteed to thrill, warm and delight! - 85.9676
Roasted Chicken In Orange Juice And Parsley
Chicken is an all time favorite and what better when combined with the tangy flavors of orange juice. Take a look at this recipe to see how easily the chef combines the flavors of orange juice to chicken and then goes ahead and roast it. Try this at home and... - 85.7842
Healthy Sourdough Vegetables Dips
Looking for a sourdough dip recipe that has a healthy twist but is still perfect and delicious? Then watch this video, it is just the thing for you! This recipe is sure to make everyone smile! - 83.3763
Honey Chicken Wings
If Christmas season is around the corner and if your hosting many parties, these wings will definitely find a place on the menu! See this video on making this awesome dish of wings! - 81.5747
Spicy Fish Fillet With Vegetables
Looking for a simple fish dinner? Then why not try out this simple fish fillet recipe. The chef here has shown some easy to follow directions to make mouth watering fillet with veggies and spices. Certainly a very healthy dinner option perfect for anytime. - 81.5454
Shrimp With Eggs
Looking for an easy summer starter option then you should certainly take a look at this simple shrimp recipe. Here the chef shows easy ideas to combine shrimp with few basic ingredients to make an impressive appetizer. Worth trying! it is absolutely easy to... - 80.1342
Shrimp Spread With Oyster Sauce
Take a look at this easy shrimp spread appetizer recipe. Here the chef provides simple ideas to make bread and shrimp appetizer combined with oyster sauce and egg. Very quick to put together and sesame seeds add that extra crunch and flavor to the whole dish.... - 77.8592
Shrimps With Oyster Sauce And Margarine
Looking for a nice appetizer idea? Then look no further, here the chef provides simple directives to combine shrimp with oyster sauce and margarine. Do not miss out some quick tips the lady chef mentions on cleaning the shrimps. Definitely worth trying and... - 74.6176
Holiday Special Part 1
Planning for your holiday feast needn't be arduous? Grilldog sows you how you can whomp up holiday feast is five simple steps. All you need is a recipe plan and a few ingredients to get started. Just pick your cues from this recipe video and fix yourself a... - 60.9926
Holiday Meal Special Part 2
Roasted chestnuts, corn salsa, grilled egg plant, grilled turkey — all makes for lip smacking holiday feast. Very simple to make, these recipes need a few extra hours of preparation time, but the effort is almost always worth it. Try cooking them next time... - 60.8426
1. Cut cauliflower in to medium sized florets. Wash and drain on a kitchen towel.
2. Mix cornflour, all purpose flour, salt, pepper powder and red chilli powder along with little water to make it a thick paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Dip cauliflower florets... - 58.5837
Parma Ham, Asparagus Tips With Maltaise Sauce And Parmesan
Come discover the flavors of a combo of rich ingredients that go in to make a culinary delight. A combination of Parma ham and fresh crunchy salad leaf marinated with maltaise sauce is a wonderful appetizer. Get creative with your food and embark on a... - 54.2789
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, first amounts of cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Mix onion, carrot, celery and green pepper... - 50.5685
Spicy Pav Bhaji
This is a famous North Indian dish. This can be had as a breakfast or dinner or as a snack in the evenings. - 50.412
Curried Parsnip Soup
This is a tasty soup, with a sweetness of parsnips and slightly spicy flavors of curry powder. These flavors combine together to give such a beautiful soup. This soup is a good winter warmer. - 49.9614
Mesclun Lettuce With Feta Cheese
This Mesculin of lettuce recipe is an absolutely delicious appetizer. A combo of crunchy lettuce leaves, pears, walnuts and topped with herbs, the recipe is just what you need to show off your culinary expertise. Be prepared for all the wonderful compliments... - 49.4042
Christmas Red Pepper Soup
1. Dice roasted bell peppers into 1-inch pieces and keep aside.
2. In a heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over low heat.
3. Add onions and diced raw red pepper.
4. Stir and cook for about 15 minutes until the onions are wilted.
5. Add the... - 48.6214
Bacon Minestrone Soup
1) In Dutch oven scramble-fry bacon, onion and ground beef to brown.
2) In a pan boil water and dissolve bouillon cubes to it.
3) Add it to the bacon mixture,
4) Mix the next 10 ingredients.
5) Let it boil.
6) Cook covered and simmer for about 25... - 48.1002
Spinach Cheese Appetizers
Spinach cheese appetizers is an herbed and spiced spinach recipe. These triangular appetizers are made with spinach and feta cheese wrapped in phyllo dough casings. The spinach and cheese filling is made along with eggs and is baked for indivudual appetizers... - 47.8517
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a 1 quart baking dish and place meat in it.
3) Brown the meat in the oven for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Add about 1 cup water to the dish.
5) Cover and bake for another 1 hour or... - 47.6485
The much talked about spanish Escudella is famous as a winter stew-soup. There's a whole combination of meat, ribs, cabbage and most importantly the garbanzo beans. Escudella is often prepared as a Christmas appetizer with french bread for serving. The... - 47.6196
Stilton Cheese Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the onions and celery. Saute till they soften for about 5 minutes. Do not let the mixture boil.
3) Add in the flour and stir well for about 1 minute.
4) Add in dry vermouth and stock. Let the mixture... - 47.3336
Chicken Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add pasta, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer pasta back to pot.
5) Mix peas, chicken and... - 47.3104
1. Pre-heat oven to 325°.
2. Into a bowl, drain artichokes, reserving liquid from 1 jar.
3. Using a knife, chop artichokes; set aside.
4. In a skillet, cook onion in reserved liquid in skillet until tender.
5. In a large mixing bowl,... - 47.2426
French Onion Soup With Cheese Croutons
1) Peel onions and trim at the ends. Cut onions lengthwise and then cut crosswise forming thin slices.
2) Take a heavy bottomed kettle or Dutch oven and heat the oil and butter in it. Add onions and stir.
3) Reduce heat to medium-low... - 47.1906
Pineapple Marshmallow Salad
1) In a large mixing bowl, add in the lemon and orange flavored gelatin packets.
2) Pour in two cups of boiling water. Stir till the gelatin dissolves completely.
3) Next, add in the cold water. Chill the bowl to set the gelatin partially.
4) Add in... - 47.1519
Cock A Leekie Soup
In a large kettle or Dutch oven combine chicken and water.
Add carrot, celery, onion, parsley, salt, white pepper, and bay leaf.
Cover; simmer for 25 minutes or till chicken is tender.
Remove chicken, bay leaf, and parsley from broth.
Discard bay leaf and... - 47.1475
Penny's Million Dollar Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Penny's Million Dollar Mushrooms (hors d'oeuvre). Believe, this Penny's Million Dollar Mushrooms (hors d'oeuvre) doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge... - 47.0614
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Mushrooms Polonaise. Believe, this Mushrooms Polonaise doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 47.0164
Creamy Turkey Soup
1) Take off all the meat from carcass and cut into small pieces.
2) In a saucepan, place the carcass and cover with water.
3) Put the bouquet garni and heat to boil.
4) Half cover and cook gently for 2 hours.
5) Drain the stock and... - 46.9548
Fresh Corn Soup
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Add onion and sauté until transparent.
2) Add mustard, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper.
3) Stir in chicken stock and corn.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
6) Add... - 46.7839
Fresh Holiday Fruit With Orange Cream Dressing
1) Chop the crown off the pineapple and keep aside for garnish.
2) Slice the pineapple into two along its length.
3) Remove the flesh of pineapple and cut into spears.
4) On a large, round serving tray arrange the pineapple crown in the middle.
5)... - 46.705
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© parsnips, potato and onion.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 3 minutes.
3) Pour in the stock and season to taste.
4) Allow the mixture to boil, cover and cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
5)... - 46.6563
Strawberry Coconut Salad
1) Over a double broiler, add gelatin, sugar and salt. Place the broiler over hot water.
2) Add in the milk slowly and mix till the gelatin dissolves.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs lightly. Whisk in about 1/2 cup of the gelatin mixture into the egg... - 46.5944
1) Take a medium saucepan and melt butter in it.
2) Add vegetables, sugar and seasonings.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
4) Take 1 quart of boiling water and dissolve bouillon cubes in it.
5) Add... - 46.1635
Lancaster Soup 'n Dumplings
1) Take a 6-quart pressure cooker and put the cooking rack in place. Put the chicken broth, salt and black pepper into the pressure cooker. Add pork and secure the lid.
2) Put the pressure regualtor in the vent pipe and increase the flame to high heat.... - 46.162
Mormon Shrimp Cheese Ball
1. In a dry bowl, combine the cheeses.
2. Use a wooden spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly until, soft, smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients other than the nuts or parsley and beat well until blended.
4. Shape the mixture into 2 balls.... - 46.1555
Christmas French Onion Soup
1. With a slicing knife, slice the onions into thin slices.
2. Separate the rings to form about 3 cupfulls of them.
3. In a pan, add butter.
4. Place the pan on heat and add the onions.
5. Cook the onions for about 10 minutes till they... - 46.098
Mexican Black Bean Soup
Rinse beans, discarding any grit.
In large pot, cover beans with three times their volume of water; bring to boil, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let soak for 1 hour.
Wipe out pot and heat oil over medium heat; cook garlic, onions and... - 46.0625
Leaf Artichokes With Mayonnaise
1. In large kettle, combine 6 quarts water with the oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Place the kettle over heat. Boil.
3. Trim stalk from base of artichokes to get 1 inch slices.
4. Snip off spike ends and remove discolored... - 45.9914
Elegant Corn Chowder
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, saute the bacon slices till they become crisp.
2) Add in the sliced onions and potato. Saute slightly without browning.
3) Next, add in the corn, salt and pepper.
4) Pour in boiling water. Cover the pan and cook on low heat... - 45.9449
Asparagus Mushroom Salad
1) In a saucepan, boil 1 cup of water.
2) Place asparagus and carrot, and allow the water to boil.
3) Put the lid and cook for 3 minutes.
4) Pour of the water and rinse in cold water.
5) In a bowl mix together soy sauce, sugar, vinegar,... - 45.9358
Corn And Crab Bisque
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2) Add in the onions and saute the mixture till it softens.
3) When the onions start to sizzle, add in the flour. Stir the flour in, for about a minute.
4) Add in the curry powder and corn. Cook... - 45.8184
Pesto Cheese Logs
These pesto cheese logs are great as appetizers or starters for dinner parties or occasions. Prepared with liberal amount of cream cheese along with equal parts of pesto sauce and feta cheese, the cheese logs are blended in a processor to combine. Rolled in a... - 45.733
Roast Plum Duck Puffs
1) In a deep dish, mix the ginger, with soy sauce and plum sauce.
2) Add in honey and oil with duck leags.
3) Mix well in order... - 45.4064
Carrot & Coriander Soup
Carrot and coriander soup is a light and refreshing soup made with chopped onions and grated carrots. Flavored with garlic, cumin and a generous dash of coriander, the carrrot and coriander soup is seasoned with salt and pepper and tinged with a hint of lemon... - 45.2245
Rich Potato Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter on medium flame.
2) Add in the onions and saute for about 5 minutes.
3) Next, add in tomatoes, potatoes, parsley, celery, celery leaves, beef stock, bay leaf, salt, thyme, pepper and lemon juice.
4) Let the mixture... - 45.2167
Cream Of Oyster And Spinach Soup
1) In a saucepan, boil 1 1/2 cups water. Cook the oysters till they become firm. Drain and keep the liquid aside.
2) In a blender, add in the oysters. Blend to get a smooth puree.
3) In a saucepan, cook the spinach as per its packet directions. Drain... - 45.2066
Cranberry Leg Of Lamb
Cut several 1/2-inch slits in top of leg of lamb; insert garlic slices into slits.
Combine ginger and mustard; rub over lamb.
Place lamb, fat side up, on a lightly greased rack in a shallow roasting pan; insert meat thermometer, making sure it does not touch... - 45.1917
1. Preheat the oven to Mark 1/4 250 °F.
2. In a large bowl, combine together flour, warm water, 2 1/2- tablespoons of oil and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
3. Stir the mixture gently but constantly, so that the ingredients mix well and form a... - 45.1491
Cranberry Harvest Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together 2 envelopes of gelatin and 3/4 cup of sugar.
2) Into a large mixing bowl, add 1 1/2 cups of boiling water. Add in the gelatin and sugar mixture. Stir to dissolve the gelatin completely.
3) Add in the ginger ale and... - 45.0811
Roquefort Cheese Strudel
1) Remove and place the packages of the strudel leaves at the room temperature for minimum 3 hours.
2) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
3) In an electric mixer, blend the milk, potatoes, cheeses, yolks, curry powder, salt, pepper to taste.... - 44.9365
Baked Tuscan Vegetable And Bread Soup
In large saucepan, bring chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Remove chicken and discard bones; dice meat and set aside.
Discard bay leaves.
Keep... - 44.922
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Discard the bacon rind and coarsely chop the bacon.
3) Discard the skin and white tubes from the lamb's liver and coarsely chop the lamb liver.
4) Coarsely chop 125 g (1/4 lb) of the chicken liver.
5) In a... - 44.7698
1) Arrange the bottom of salad bowl with lettuce.
2) In a bowl, mix capers with tuna fish.
3) Place the tuna mixture in the center of the lettuce.
4) Spread the beans, pimientos and peas around the fish.
5) Arrange carrots and tomatoes and toss... - 44.6024
Mexican Mixed Salad
Cut peel and white membrane from orange and cut orange into thin slices; set aside.
Mix lettuce with onions.
Cut meat into julienne strips and mix half into greens.
Stir together oil, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, sugar, chili powder, and coriander; pour... - 44.5591
Christmas Curried Broccoli Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2) Add in the leeks, broccoli, garlic and curry powder. Cook until the vegetables become tender.
3) Transfer the vegetables to a blender once slightly cooled. Blend to a smooth puree.
4) Transfer... - 44.4502
Crab Roll Ups
In a bowl, combine the spinach, soup mix, mayonnaise and sour cream; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In another bowl, combine the crab, cream cheese, chutney, garlic powder and onion powder; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spread the spinach mixture on... - 44.3794
Garden Vegetable Soup
1) In a 5-quart dutch oven or saucepot, heat corn oil over a medium flame.
2) Add onion and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
2) Add tomatoes, carrots, zucchini, green beans and celery seed. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are... - 44.3358
Turkey Drumsticks With Hot Mustard
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
1) Sprinkle salt and pepper over the turkey drumsticks.
2) In a bowl, mix the garlic, mustard and thyme. Rub the mix into the drumsticks and let rest for 60 minutes.
3) In a large skillet, heat butter and oil... - 44.3201
Party Cheese Balls
1. In a dry bowl, combine the cheeses, green onions and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Use a wooden spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly until smooth and creamy.
3. Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour, or until firm (overnight, if possible).
4. Shape the... - 44.3186
Holiday Mushroom Vegetable Soup
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the mushrooms, carrots, celery, tomato, onion and garlic.
3) Saute till they become tender yet remain crisp.
4) Add in the beef stock, water, barley, thyme, salt and pepper.
5) Cook without a lid on... - 44.2351
Christmas Jelly Salad
1 To prepare the first layer: Slightly grease a bowl, add hot water and dissolve lime jelly in it.
2 Stir in the crushed pineapple and allow to set partially.
3 For the second layer: In a bowl, dissolve unflavored as per the package directions.
4... - 44.1973
Christmas Tuna Pate
With an electric beater, beat together the cream cheese, chili sauce, parsley, onion, Worcestershire and tabasco.
Turn tuna into a colander or strainer to drain; gradually add drained tuna to cream cheese mixture, beating until thoroughly blended.
Chill 8... - 44.1431
Thai Fish Cakes With Som Tam And Fried Spinach And Glass Noodles
An easy to make appetizer, the yummy Thai fish cake is a harmonious blend of ingredients that are successful in creating a great tasting dish. Presented with fried spinach and glass noodles, the Thai fish cakes are a real pleasure to your senses. - 44.1187
Overnight Shrimp Dip
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil; put in the shrimp and return to a boil.
2. Lower heat, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Drain the water completely; rinse with cold water.
4. Remove the shells and devein shrimp; chop. Keep aside.
5. In a mixing... - 44.0846
Holiday Appetizer Quiche
The holiday appetizer quiche is a delightful mini quiche preparation that is served in bite sized pieces. Prepared with a homemade crust with a ham and cheese filling with added green onions, the quiche is oven baked and comes out nice and moist. - 44.0819
Miniature Sausage Quiche
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400° F.
2. TO MAKE PASTRY SHELLS:1. In a bowl, combine flour and salt; add butter, mixing well.
2. Put in egg yolk and water; mix with a fork until all dry ingredients are moistened.
3. Make 36 (1-inch) dough... - 44.0731
Fried Cauliflower With Mustard Dip
1. TO PREPARE MUSTARD SAUCE: In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, onion, mustard, vinegar and curry powder well. Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
2.TO PREPARE FRIED CAULIFLOWER: In running water, wash cauliflower, and break into flowerets.
3. In a wide mixing bowl, add... - 44.0643
Chicken Liver Pate
1. In a medium saucepan, combine chicken livers, water, celery, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and peppercorns; bring to a boil.
2. Lower heat, cover, and simmer 5 minutes or until livers are tender.
3. Drain off the water from livers; discard celery and... - 44.009
Cook carrots in boiling water to cover for 35 to 40 minutes.
Drain; mash or put through food mill.
Measure about 5 cups.
Peel oranges and lemon.
Reserve peel of one orange and half of the one lemon peel.
Remove excess white membrane from reserved peels.
Cut... - 43.9873
Spicy Spongy Chicken Fry
Spicy spongy chicken fry is spicy, juicy, crispy, spongy, colourful dish which is favoured by all indians. Can't stop eating just one, you'll be going on and on munching...!!! Enjoy! - 43.9245
Lamb Meatballs With Tomato Mint Dip
Lamb meatballs with tomato mint dip is a lovely appetizer that can also be served as a side in meals. Made with ground lamb combined with bulger with seasonings and parsley for flavor, the meatballs are baked and served with a minted tomato sauce on the side. - 43.8366
Acorn Squash Soup
Cut each squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Place halves, cut side down, in a shallow pan; add hot water to pan to a depth of 1 inch.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55 minutes or until tender.
Drain squash halves on paper towels, cut side down.
Scoop out... - 43.7528
Ham And Cheese Strata
1) Preheat the oven to 325F. Lightly grease a 9X13-inch baking dish.
2) Slice the crusts off the bread slices.
3) With a biscuit cutter, slice out circles from the bread slices. Keep aside.
4) Arrange the leftover scraps of bread in the... - 43.7224
Italian Seafood Antipasto
In saucepan, combine 6 cups (1.5 L) water, celery, onion, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and lemon rind; bring to boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Strain and return liquid to saucepan; set aside.
Hold squid under cold water and peel off... - 43.6994
Christmas Appetizer Recipes By Category
Christmas Appetizer Course: