- » Christmas Ale
Christmas Ale Recipes
Enjoy our collection of christmas ale recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for christmas ale recipes.
Tie the spices in a bag and heat them in 1 bottle of the ale for 10 minutes.
Remove spice bag and add the sugar.
Stir in the remaining ale plus sherry.
Heat without boiling for 20 minutes while flavors blend.
Beat the egg whites until softly stiff and turn... - 37.8345
Candy Cane Punch
Refreshing candy cane punch is made with orange juice concentrate along with pepperint candies for a tall glass of pure comfort. Served with peppermint candy canes as stirrers, this drink is made festive with the colors of cany cane and ginger ale. - 33.5399
Christmas Eve Punch
Combine first 6 ingredients, chill.
To serve, add ginger ale, stirring well. - 26.9953
Classic Christmas Punch
Combine water, sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan; bring to a boil, and stir until sugar dissolves.
Combine sugar syrup, fruit juice, and ginger ale.
Serve over ice. - 24.0023
Christmas Cranberry Raspberry Punch Bowl
Shortly before serving, partially thaw Cranberry Cocktail concentrate and raspberry concentrate until slushy.
In punch bowl, combine Cranberry Cocktail and raspberry concentrates and chilled Cranberry Cocktail.
Just before serving, add chilled Raspberry... - 31.7071
In a bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool.
In blender container combine gelatin mixture, frozen limeade concentrate, almond extract, and vanilla.
Cover; blend at high speed, adding 1 ice cube at a time till smooth and frothy.
Transfer to serving... - 37.2381
1) Take a saucepan and combine together sugar, water and cinnamon in it. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves completely.
2) Stir in fruit juice, sugar syrup and ginger ale.
3) Serve the punch over crushed ice... - 35.5317
Stormer's Christmas Punch
Defrost the frozen orange juice and combine all the ingredients.
Mix well and refrigerate.
To serve, pour 1/2 and 1/2 with either soda or ginger ale over ice cubes.
Garnish with maraschino cherries or other fruit, if desired. - 27.2206
Christmas Mixed Fruit Pudding
Mix the fruit, ale and lemon juice and rind together.
Cover and leave overnight.
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, then add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Put in the centre of a floured pudding cloth and tie... - 34.8971
Chop fruit, pour over brandy or ale, add grated lemon rind and juice; cover, leave overnight.
Cream butter, gradually add beaten eggs and brown sugar; beat well.
Add remaining ingredients; stir vigorously.
To Steam Pack into greased 4 1/2-pint pudding basin;... - 42.3912
1) In a large mixing bowl add in the breadcrumbs, grated apple, ale or milk., flour, eggs, mixed spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, shredded suet, brown sugar, carrot, candied peel, almonds, currants, raisins, sultanas, prunes or apricots, lemon rind and lemon... - 47.9046
1. Place tea in a large bowl.
2. Stir in the sugar, orange and lemon juices, lime juice cordial and mint leaves.
3. Place this in the freezer for 2 hours.
4. Shortly before serving, strain the punch. Add the rest of the ingredients. Add crushed ice and serve... - 31.4592
1) Butter a pudding basin.
2) In a large mixing basin, sieve the flour, spices and salt
3) Add the suet, breadcrumbs, sugar, ground almonds, prepared fruit and peel.
4) Mix well, then add the finely grated orange rind and stir in the... - 47.6617
Sieve together the flour and spices.
Add the suet, breadcrumbs, lemon rind, sugar, nuts and dried fruit.
Warm the treacle in a pan until it becomes runny.
Add the rum, stout and lemon juice.
Pour over the eggs and mix together.
Add to the dry ingredients.
Mix... - 44.4601
Yummy Christmas Pudding
The mixture will fill two 1.1 1/2 pt basins (flat-bottom bowls).
Place the dried peel, sultanas (golden raisins), raisins and currants in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Cook on high for 4 minutes. Let it stand for 1 hour.
Strain and replace the... - 39.0145
Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring until sugar dissolves; cover and chill at least 4 hours.
To serve, pour juice mixture into a punch bowl; gently stir in ginger ale. - 24.4318
Holiday Cherry-pineapple Punch
Pack a real holiday punch this Christmas with this delicious cherry-pineapple punch. This festive drink oozes with flavor and makes for a great party drink. In this video, Betty shows how to make this delicious punch. With her special ice cubes, you can... - 92.2783
Strawberry Champagne Punch
Combine first 3 ingredients; cover and chill at least 4 hours.
To serve, pour lemonade mixture into a punch bowl; gently stir in champagne and ginger ale. - 27.9317
Pour over ice in punchbowl.
Good for Christmas. - 29.0044
Alcohol Free Champagne Punch
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; let cool.
Stir in lemonade concentrate; chill.
Combine chilled mixture, Catawba, and ginger ale in a punch bowl just before serving. - 29.369
Peach Pizza Punch
1. In a large punch bowl, add in all the juices and mix.
2.Add in ginger ale and frozen peach slices and serve. - 29.8213
Festive Fruit Punch
In a bowl combine pineapple juice, orange juice, and lemon juice.
Stir in sugar till dissolved.
To serve, place ice ring in a punch bowl.
Pour juice mixture over ring.
Slowly pour ginger ale down side of punch bowl.
Stir gently to mix. - 34.6144
Combine juices and chill. Pour into punch bowl over block of ice and add ginger ale. - 26.6913
Dublin Holly Cake
1. Grease 10-inch angel-cake pan; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Mix fruits, currants, nuts and orange rind in a very large bowl.
3. Sift flour, apple-pie spice, baking soda and salt onto waxed paper. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of mixture over fruits... - 46.9546
Dublin Holly Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch angel cake tube pan; dust with flour; tap out excess.
2. Combine candied fruits, currants, chopped walnuts and orange rind in a very large bowl.
3 Sift flour, apple pie spice, baking soda and salt onto wax paper. Sprinkle 1 cup of mixture... - 45.5261
Old English Wassail
This Old English Wassail makes a perfect treat for the coming Christmas. Try this hot, spicy punch before the festival. Tell me if you'd like to include this Old English Wassail in your Christmas menu. - 35.4399
My friends like this banana punch recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this mixed drink is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also wish... - 35.5381
Mock Champagne Punch
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, add sugar and water. Stir well over nedium flame, till the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Let the mixture boil for about 10 minutes.
3) Allow it to cool down.
4) Once the mixture has cooled down, add in the sugar syrup,... - 41.2628
Fruity Cranberry Punch
In a large punch bowl, combine juices, 1-1/2 cups sugar, almond extract and ice cream.
Refrigerate until serving.
Just before serving, beat cream in a mixing bowl.
Gradually add the remaining sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
Whisk gently into chilled... - 40.205
Divide ice cream evenly among 8 glasses; pour 1/2 cup ginger ale over each.
Top each with whipped cream, sugar crystals, and a cherry. - 21.0044
A Green Mean One - Mr. Grinch Cocktail
Here's presenting a not-so-lean but very mean drink that takes a deep dive into the depths of absinthe and midori to come up with a cocktail you can't stop lusting for. Perfect tribute to the Christmas carol "You are a mean one Mr. Grinch", this green, gutsy... - 117.823
Pour apple cider and ginger ale into a punch bowl. Add enough grenadine to make a light pink color. Serve with ice cubes in each glass. - 26.3488
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a shallow baking dish; arrange apples in it and bake for 20 minutes.
3.Once the apples turn soft and still in shape; put them aside.
4.Take a double thick cheese bag cloth; put cloves, all spice,... - 47.4948
Ginger Pineapple Mold
Ginger pineapple mold is a spiced fruit mold made with canned pineapples and apricot gelatin. Flavored with ginger ale along with fresh ground ginger, the ginger pineapple mold has a zippy and ticklish taste to it. Chilled and unmolded to serve, it can be... - 41.6895
Arrange pear halves, cut side up, in an ungreased 13" x 9" baking dish.
Stir together ginger ale and next 3 ingredients.
Pour ginger ale mixture over pears; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
Cover and chill at least 3 hours or overnight.
Remove pears from... - 42.3804
Glogg For A Crowd
1) In a large pan, combine all the ingredients together, except orange juice and ginger ale.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, then turn off the heat and allow to cool.
3) Cover the pan and refrigerator overnight.
4) Just before serving, reheat the... - 44.7057
Have a wonderful cocktail party with this great looking beauty. A great champagne cocktail with Pomegranate & cranberry juice, you can not go wrong with such good choice. - 25.7115
Sparkling Champagne Punch With Slushy Lemonade
Lightly coat a 4 1/2-cup ring mold with cooking spray.
Pour 3 cups lemonade into mold; freeze until slushy.
Arrange lemon slices, lime slices, and cherries in mold, securing fruit in slush mixture.
Fill mold with remaining 3/4 cup lemonade; freeze until... - 43.5132
Sleigh Ride Cocktail
1) Into a cocktail shaker, add in the ice cubes, cranberry, pineapple juice, apple juice, ginger ale and grenadine. Shake well to mix.
2) Take the ice cubes out of the shaker.
3) Add in 2 to 3 ice cubes into 4 tall glasses.
4) Pour the drink equally... - 44.7072
1. In a deep container, mix all the fruit juices and sugar. Mix until sugar dissolves.
2. With a lid, cover the container and chill 3 to 4 hours.
3. Take punch bowl and put ice into it. Pour chilled mixture over ice; slowly pour in ginger... - 42.2127
Cranberry Harvest Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together 2 envelopes of gelatin and 3/4 cup of sugar.
2) Into a large mixing bowl, add 1 1/2 cups of boiling water. Add in the gelatin and sugar mixture. Stir to dissolve the gelatin completely.
3) Add in the ginger ale and... - 46.3027
Marinated Baked Ham
Place first 3 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove ham from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place ham, fat side up, in a shallow roasting pan lined with heavy-duty... - 41.3606