- » Chowder
Chowder refers to a stew like dish made from bacon and seafood and condensed with crushed ship biscuit. It denotes clam chowder, prepared with cream or milk in many places, or with tomato like in Manhattan clam ... More »
Healthy Corn Chowder
You got some fresh tender juicy corn at a very low price, there is a lot that can be done with that making some chowder out of it. In this video, the chef too has similar story to tell and she is making nice corn chowder. Want to know entire recipe, all you... - 147.134
If you are crazy for seafood then you must surely have this appetizing chowder which is made by lobsters, clams, scallops , veggies and spices. The warm dish makes a perfect appetizer option for cold winter evenings and can be even relished as a full meal.... - 146.759
Chicken And Corn Chowder
Soup lovers, here comes another great chowder recipe for this winter- Chicken and Corn Chowder. Perfect for a snowy winter day, this recipe is even better made a day ahead, cooled, and reheated. This video will guide you through the procedure of preparing... - 146.186
Corn Potato And Crabmeat Chowder
If you have crabmeat, then go ahead to prepare a simple corn, potato and crab chowder. Watch this impressive video that shows this amazing chowder recipe. The terrific combination of vegetables with crabmeat makes the dish absolutely delicious and super... - 144.318
Baked Lobster Chowder Pie
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Tony Clark makes Lobster Chowder Pot Pie at the New England Culinary Arts Forum. - 142.218
Corn Chowder For Kids
Fresh, easy and naturally delicious. What else would you want in a Corn Chowder? - 141.461
Corn And Chorizo Chowder With Cheddar Corn Muffins
Since the leaves are beginning to fall and the cold wintry nights are beginning to creep in, you are thinking of soup to warm your cold feet and satisfy your growling tummy that seems to be constantly screaming for food! Here is a hearty and nutritious soup... - 136.844
Roasted Corn Chowder With Shrimp
Warm up this winter with a heart warming roasted corn chowder with shrimp. Check out this wonderful video that demonstrates a recipe that would turn out to be simply awesome. Watch out for the spice as the chowder would be really spicy and definitely a hit... - 134.938
Corn And Tomato Chowder
There is nothing better than a delicious corn and tomato chowder. Watch this excellent video as Chef Maxwell shows us how to prepare chowder with fresh corn, onions, cherry tomatoes and basil. See the video to make this flavorful and healthy chowder for an... - 133.801
New England Clam Chowder
New England Clam Chowder may seem difficult but this simple recipe actually prepares the dish in half an hour. Don’t forget to serve in the bread bowl. - 128.825
Sweet Corn And Carrot Soup
Make this Thanksgiving and fall season more special with this awesome raw soup. Take a look at this great video to make this dish that everyone in the family would surely enjoy. The video is nicely presented and informative too. Check it out… - 127.701
Outdoor Cast Iron Hartman Family Clam Chowder
Seafood appetizers are good for any occasion rendering immense flavor and texture. Here is a simple recipe to make clam chowder with chopped clams, some vegetables and seasonings cooked outdoor. Enjoy the soup amid fresh natural surroundings! - 124.198
Corn And Peas Chowder
Soup lovers, you should not miss this Corn and Peas Chowder recipe. It is one of a kind of soup that is creamy and has a crunch from the corn and peas. It comes along quickly and the herbs boost its flavor. Watch the video to learn this recipe. - 124.181
Corn And Shrimp Chowder
Corn is sweet, tender, juicy and cheap these days! Here’s a great recipe for a wonderful summer meal that will make everyone smile. Serve it with some crusty bread and butter. - 124.07
Mixed Seafood Chowder
Seafood dishes are great as starters, appetizers and even mains. Here is a recipe to make seafood chowder with an ensemble of octopus, squid, etc, vegetables and seasonings in an outdoor oven. Great indulgence outdoors! - 123.626
Crab Chowder Topped With Fried Oysters
A chowder that will warm through the autumn days! An easy but time taking recipe, but the efforts are totally worth it! Watch Ken make this impeccable chowder. - 121.393
New England Style Fish Chowder
New England style Fish Chowder is a must try for all seafood lovers. Thanks to Chef Evanne for the wonderful tour along the coast of Maine in the New England before she starts with the recipe. From scallops to shrimps, cod fish and clams almost every common... - 117.131
Barbecue Clam Chowder
Have you ever thought that clam chowder can be made over a grill? Take a look at this amazing video that shows a unique way to prepare a classic clam chowder with bacon and potatoes. The chowder would surely have a wonderful smoky flavor, so see the video, it... - 115.864
Seafood Pan Roast And Chowder
Have a look at this video that displays great cooking tips and techniques. The video shows excellent recipe for pan roast and chowder using seafood. The video is absolutely interesting and would surely be a great experience for you. Impress your family and... - 115.393
A delicious soup featuring pork roast and an abundance of fresh vegetables. You can switch up your meat choice to customize your dish. Top with bacon, chives or croutons. - 115.297
Another main dish Corn chowder, one of my favorites made with all Thrive ingredients. - 115.284
Spicy Sausage And Corn Chowder
Nothing can compare to homemade soup, especially when this is the delicious result !! An amazing video to prepare corn chowder with sausages. The Roger Wood sausages are a bit spicy but combine it with corn and get a creamy, rich out of the world chowder.... - 115.109
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder
Here is an excellent baked potato chowder recipe which would be perfect for those cold nights. The chef here provides very clear instructions to make potato chowder combined with other veggies and cheese. A super economical dish which could be prepared in... - 114.02
Delicious Corn Chowder
When the weather turns warm, thoughts turn to a bowl of satisfying corn chowder. Nothing says summer like corn and what better way ton indulge in the summer bounty then cook it to make a flavorful, thick chowder. Keith Snow shows how to make yummy corn... - 113.976
Classic Manhattan Clam Chowder
If you are trying to reproduce the classic taste of Manhattan clam chowder at home and not being successful, then here is the perfect recipe for you. To enhance stronger flavor, you can substitute canned clam with fresh ones. This soup is just suitable for... - 111.382
New England Clam Chowder
The New England Clam Chowder has been prepared in the old fashioned manner in your house. If you wish to try a new but not very different style of cooking it, watch this video. - 111.034
Raw Sweet Corn Chowder
Sweet corn yells “summer”. Here is an incredibly simple raw sweet corn chowder recipe that is perfect during the heat of the day. It takes about 5 minutes total to prep and serve this light thick and creamy soup for a summer appetizer or light start to a... - 108.007
Slow Cooker Bacon Corn Chowder
1. In slow cooker pot drop diced potatoes, onion, and garlic.
2. Add thyme, paprika, frozen corn, and water.
3. Pour chicken stock, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Throw bacon, and give it a good stir.
5. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.... - 105.392
Thick And Creamy Shrimp Corn Chowder
Think cooking chowder at home is a tough task? Well, this video will surely change the way you think, forever! Watch as Lynn details an easy recipe to make yummy chowder at home, without any hassles! - 104.233
Clam chowder is a soup that can be made easily! Its an easy and flavorful recipe which can be made without any hassle! See the video for more! - 101.291
Thick Fish Soup
Make weeknights even easier with dinners that only need one pan. Here, it’s a Fish Chowder recipe which is so delicious and will make your winter more warmer. So, all you need is one pot - so not only is this dinner fast, but the washing up is done even... - 98.4176
Delicious Scallop And Corn Chowder
When looking to appease the gut of a houseful of hungry guests, this recipe might just come to your rescue. Delicious, mildly sweet and very filling, this seafood soup is quite a cinch to make, given you know how to make it. Never mind if you don't know how... - 98.1204
Thick Clam Soup
Are you a seafood lover? Then, try this exotic and quick to make clam chowder recipe from Chef john . A delicious, traditional, cream based chowder, this recipe calls for the standard chowder ingredients: onion, celery, clams, and milk. This recipe is easy... - 97.8759
Easy Creamy Corn Chowder
Why go for a store-bought soup when you can whip up a wonderful soup fest at home with this lip-smacking good and hearty creamy corn chowder. Betty's version of this classic delight is not just light and creamy, but also quick and easy. Tune into this recipe... - 96.7592
Fast Seafood Chowder
This chowder by Emily Richards is lighter than a traditional cream version and quick enough to make for a weeknight meal. Tarragon is a licorice-flavored herb that shines through in this soup. If tarragon isn't available you can use Italian parsley. - 94.6846
Meaty Clam Chowder
Clam chowder is one of those few dishes that can be called as a comfort food in the truest sense of the term. Healthy and filling, clam chowders makes for satisfying inclusion to your dinner table. A great way to please your family of foodies. - 94.5592
Chicken Thick Soup
It'll be hard to stop at one bowl with this creamy chicken chowder recipe. Chicken chowder is a hearty, budget friendly meal which will satisfy the whole family especially on cold winter night. That means a tasty dinner, almost no washing up and more time to... - 94.1176
Azores Seafood Chowder
Keep the kids entertained - invite them into the kitchen to help make these delicious and nutritious Seafood Chowder. This six-ingredient chowder is a quick and easy meal - and it goes down swimmingly! Hearty chowder is a delicious winter warmer. - 93.6676
Smoked Haddock Chowder
1. Wash and finely slice the white of leek.
2. Wash and finely dice the celery.
3. Peel and finely dice the shallot.
4. Remove any rind from the bacon and cut the bacon into small dice.
5. Wash, peel and rewash the potatoes and cut into small... - 90.8197
Thick Trout Soup
Say goodbye to winter with this lovely Trout Chowder. A little bacon goes a long way to adding richness and depth to the flavors in this Bacon and Trout Chowder. This ultimate food will nourish your body and mind. - 87.1842
Anti Aging Corn And Cashew Vegan Chowder
Want to learn how to make a 100% vegan chowder that is so creamy and delicious that everyone will fall in love with it? Then watch this video and learn how to turn corn and cashew into a delicious vegan chowder. - 83.918
Corn chowder isn't the ultimate comfort food, but also perhaps the easiest dish to make. Rich and creamy, this lip-smacking soup made with chicken and fresh corn is a total treat. - 81.3967
Raw Corn Chowder - Part 1: Preparation
When you have a house full of hungry guests but very little clue on what to feed them, raw corn chowder could surely bail you out. Bursting with summery flavors of rich, ripe, golden corns, this appetizing chowder makes for a win-win treat. Turn on this video... - 80.8509
Raw Corn Chowder - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
If you are a big-time raw food fan, then you will surely appreciate this raw corn chowder recipe by Nimisha Raja. Prepared in minutes, this flavorful chowder is so comforting, creamy and warm that you will feel like slurping on it everytime you are starved. - 79.8009
New Mexico Chowder
Please See Video
For more information please visit: http://www.hurricanehopeful.com/ - 65.3414
Another raw recipe coming right at you. Check out the video of the delicious Raw Chowder. A great soup recipe for you. An ideal dish for a light and early dinner. A great recipe everyone should try out. - 60.3596
Cheddar Chicken Chowder
1) In a medium saucepan, cover and saute the onion over a medium heat for about 5 minutes until tender.
2) In a 1/4 cup measuring cup, mix the broth, beer and water together.
3) Whisk the mustard and flour into the onion and cook over a low heat,... - 49.2474
Corn Chowder With Red Pepper Cream
1.Make the red pepper cream by preheating a broiler (griller).
2.Cut and seed bell peppers and put them cut sides down, in the broiler pan.
3.Broil (grill) at 4 inches (10 cm) from the heat source until the skins are charred.
4. Cover... - 49.1477
Buttermilk Corn Chowder
1. In a saucepan fry bacon till crisp.
2. Drain the bacon and set bacon aside, reserving drippings in the saucepan.
3. Cook the chopped onion in bacon drippings till tender and translucent but not brown.
4. Add the potatoes, corn, 1 1/2 cups of the... - 48.6959
Country Corn Chowder
1) In a saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil.
2) Add potatoes, onion, garlic and celery and wait till the water starts to boil.
3) At this time add bouillon and seasonings.
4) Reduce heat to medium and cover the saucepan with a lid. Allow the... - 48.4647
Fish Wine Chowder
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish and cut into bite size pieces.
2. In a saucepan, cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; crumble bacon and set aside.
3. In the reserved bacon drippings, cook onion and shallots till... - 48.4514
Vegetable Cheddar Chowder
1) In a Dutch oven, add water and bouillon cubes and allow to boil.
2) Add in the vegetables and cover and simmer for 15 minutes, till the vegetables are tender.
3) Blend in the flour and milk in large canning jar and place the lid.
4) Shake till the... - 48.319
1.Take a large kettle and heat the oil gently. Add the onions and celery and saute till soft but not browned.
2.Add the green pepper, potato, water, turmeric and bay leaf.
3 Once the soup comes to a boil. Cover pot, lower heat, and simmer 15 minutes.... - 48.2389
Hearty Turkey Chowder
1) Chill the broth and skim off fat from the surface.
2) In a large bowl, mix the flour, turkey, eggs, onion, milk, salt and pepper together and shape the mixture into 36 small size balls.
3) In a stock pot, allow the broth to boil, add the meatballs... - 48.1658
Corn Chowder derives the taste from a mixture of varried ingredients. This sweet, soury, spicy yet creamy recipe is most common in New England. Fresh corns accompanied by a bunch of herbs with meat stock can make this tantalizing meal appetizer. The swirling... - 47.905
1. In a saucepan, over medium temperature, heat butter or margarine and sautÃ© the onion in butter or margarine till tender and translucent but not brown.
2. Blend in the flour, seasoned salt, white pepper and chicken broth and stir to cook well till... - 47.8921
Easy Curried Corn Chowder
Easy curried corn chowder is a creamy fruited chowder. Prepared with added veggies like potato, celery, onions and bell peppers, the curried corn chowder is spiced with curry powder and flavored with bay leaf. Cooked with bacon pieces in it, the easy curried... - 47.7919
Oven Roasted Vegetable Chowder
1. Heat oven to 200°F.
2. On a vegetable board,
3. Cut each tomato into 6 segments, lengthwise.
4. Peel and cut the potatoes, carrot and parsnip and turnip into cubes. Store Diced potato in salted water to prevent browning.
5. Line 3 baking... - 47.5757
Sausage Vegetable Chowder
1. Cut the partially thawed frozen vegetable into bite-size pieces.
2. In a saucepan melt butter or margarine over low heat.
3. Blend in flour, salt, onion powder, dill weed, pepper and all the milk at once.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 47.574
1. Heat a large saucepan or soup pot over medium high heat.
2. When hot, add vegetables and garlic to the pan and allow them to sweat.
3. Spoon in a little water and sautÃ© the vegetables until limp and water evaporates.
4. Pour in the stock and... - 47.4637
Corn Chowder With Pork Sausage
1. In a 3-quart casserole add sausage, onion, and green pepper.
2. Micro wave at HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes stirring once until sausage browns.
3. Stir in 1 cup milk and flour.
4. Add it to the sausage mixture.
5. Add parsley, onion salt, and... - 47.351
Manhattan Clam Chowder
1. In a small skillet, sauté the salt pork or bacon until crisp and brown, about 7-10 minutes.
2. Remove fried pork or bacon with a slotted spoon and drain on paper toweling.
3. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine pork or bacon with the remaining... - 47.3466
Bratwurst Potato Chowder
1. In a large saucepan combine together water and the potatoes from the scalloped potato mix; bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the frozen mixed vegetables and return to boiling.
4. Reduce heat; cover and... - 47.2402
In a large skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain on paper towels, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
Cook onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic in reserved drippings till tender.
In a large saucepan bring 2 1/2 cups water and bouillon granules to... - 47.2383
New England Fish Chowder
1. Heat a large saucepan, over medium high heat
2. Add bacon and sauté to render fat and until it is crisp.
3. Remove browned bacon with slotted spoon onto paper towel and keep aside for later use.
4. To the drippings, add onion and sauté until soft... - 47.2252
Quick Fish Chowder
1. In a saucepan, cook bacon till crisp, drain and crumble; reserve the drippings in pan and set aside for later use.
2. In the same saucepan, add frozen hash brown potatoes, water, and chopped onion to bacon drippings and bring the mixture to boil.
3.... - 47.2134
Clam And Mussel Chowder
1. Soak live clams in cold salted water for 3 hours or more but change the water at least twice in the 3 hours.
2. Scrub the shells and remove the beards of the mussels.
3. Dice the bacon and finely chip the onion, garlic, parsley and... - 47.1826
Hearty Fish Chowder
1. Remove the frozen fish from freezer and let it thaw at room temperature for 15 minutes.
2. Remove any bones, skin, if any, and dice the fish fillets into 1-inch pieces. Keep aside.
3. In a soup pot or Dutch oven, melt the butter or... - 47.1602
Corn And Cheese Chowder
1) In a large Dutch oven, add first 7 ingredients.
2) Place the Dutch oven over medium heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
3) Reduce heat to low and allow simmering for 10 minutes or so, until the potatoes get tender.
Remove bay leaf... - 47.0302
Sweet Corn Chowder
1) In boiling salted water, cook sweet corn and then drain and reserve 500 ml of water.
2) Over moderate heat, place a pan and put bacon (if used) in it.
3)... - 46.9767
Down East Fish Chowder
Looking for an exquisite dish that is easy and simple to make? This wonderful, tangy and delicious Down East Fish Chowder is just the dish! This recipe is a family favorite! - 46.9392
Down East Chowder
In heavy saucepan over medium heat, slowly fry pork until crisp and golden brown.
With slotted spoon, remove pork and set aside.
To fat in saucepan, add onions and celery; cook until softened.
Add potatoes, salt, pepper and stock.
Drain clams and reserve... - 46.8978
1) Soup Stock : In a 7 quart pressure canner, add the bones soup meat, onions, peppercorns and garlic, cover with cold water.
2) Cover the pressure canner and bring up the steam, exhaust air, close valve when the pressure reaches 15 pounds.
3) Adjust... - 46.8934
Chicken Chowder Sauterne
1. In a skillet brown the beef. Stir well so that the beef crumbles. Drain.
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1.3 teaspoon pepper. Keep the skillet aside.
3. In a 10- x 6- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish add cooking spray. Arrange half of the chiles in the baking... - 46.8556
1) Soak the rice in the meat stock for minimum 1 hour.
2) In a large saucepan, saute the mushrooms and onion in butter for about 5 minutes.
3) Then stir in the boiling stock and bring to a boil.
4) Stir in the carrot, potato cubes,... - 46.8467
1. In a large pot or heavy kettle, saute the pork or bacon strips until crisp.
2. Remove to paper towelling.
3. Add onions and butter, and stir until onions soften.
4. Stir in the potato dice.
5. Place the fish pieces in a layer over the potato-onion... - 46.8202
Manhattan Clam Chowder
1) Cut the bacon into ½-inch pieces and fry them in a large saucepan or kettle till the meat is brown and crisp.
2) Add the pepper flakes, onions and celery flakes and continue to cook till the onions are light brown in color.
3) Add water and mix... - 46.8069
1. Rinse the haddock with water; remove and discard fins and tail.
2. Cut the fish into large pieces.
3. Peel onion and chop finely.
4. In a saucepan, place the fish pieces and add bay leaf, parsley stalks and the slice of lemon.
5. Add... - 46.8025
Healthy Seafood Chowder
1. In a large soup pot or saucepan, heat the oil.
2. Add vegetables and sauté until limp.
3. Pour in stock and add bouquet garni. Heat until stock begins to boil.
4. Cover pan, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes until vegetables are tender.
5. At... - 46.798
Chop bacon, saute 4-5 minutes in a large heavy-bottomed stock pot or saucepan.
Add onions and celery and cook over a low heat until transparent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour, salt, and pepper.
Cook 3-4 minutes.
Gradually blend in the hot stock, then add... - 46.7839
Jeff's Potato Chowder With Leeks
1) Peel and dice potatoes.
2) In a large pot add potatoes with water enough to cover it.
3) Boil and simmer covered for 20 to 30 minutes till tender.
4) In a large nonstick skillet heat butter, cook the leeks over moderately low heat for... - 46.7626
Potato And Celery Seafood Chowder
1. In a soup pot or saucepan, heat the oil.
2. When hot, add onion, dill and garlic powder.
3. SautÃ© until onion is limp.
4. Empty in the soup cans and stir in the milk.
5. Heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
6. Simmer 8 to 10 minutes... - 46.643
1.In a double broiler, heat butter and stir in flour to make a reddish brown mixture.
2.Let the ingredients heat so that the color changes to cream from yellow.
3.Continue stirring while cooking.
Pour warm milk and let the mixture become thick.
4.Keep... - 46.643
Hot And Hearty Chowder
1) Combine together the clams and 2 cups of stock in a 3-quart saucepan.
2) Over high heat, bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and gently simmer for about 3 minutes.
3) Use a slotted spoon to take the clams out. Set aside.
4) To the... - 46.6297
1. Cut the crab meat into halves and remove the cartilage.
2. Cut up the cauliflower into small pieces.
3. In a saucepan cook cauliflower according to package directions but do not drain.
4. Add milk, sliced green onion, pimiento, and... - 46.5539
Skip Jack Chowder
1. In saucepan, heat butter and cook onion and parsley till onion is tender and translucent.
2. Combine soy, thyme, salt, bay leaf, pepper sauce and un-drained oysters; cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or till edges of oysters curl up.
3. Stir... - 46.5504
Red Chicken Chowder
1) In a medium saucepan, press the garlic cloves through a garlic press and add the tomatoes and their juices, chicken broth and water.
2) Cover the saucepan and allow to boil over a high heat, mashing the tomatoes while cooking against the sides of... - 46.5226
1) In a large kettle, put chicken with bay leaf, carrot, garlic, celery leaves, parsley, salt and sage.
2) Pour in water and then simmer the mixture, covered for about 2 hours until tender.
3) Allow chicken to cool in stock.
4) Take off meat from... - 46.4947
Sweet Corn Chowder
1. ln a saucepan, add the chopped bacon or pork.
2. Cook over moderate heat for about 4 minutes, until the meat is crisp and the fat comes out.
3. With a slotted spoon, remove the bacon from the pan and keep aside for garnish. (In case of salt pork,... - 46.4499
Salmon And Vegetable Chowder
1) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray.
2) Put margarine in the Dutch oven and heat it over medium heat.
3) When the margarine melts, add celery, green pepper, garlic and onion. SautÃ© them to make them tender.
4) Add the carrots along with... - 46.4283
Vegetable And Corn Chowder
This vegetable corn chowder is loaded with healthy fats, starch, fiber and protein. A perfectly healthy meal for all ages. - 46.4281
Microwave Swordfish Chowder
1) Combine together the potato, bell pepper, celery, onion, carrot and oil in a 1-quart microwavable casserole. Stir well to thoroughly coat the ingredients.
2) With vented plastic, cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes,... - 46.4152
Gloucester Fish Chowder
1. Cut fish fillets into 1 inch cubes.
2. Season flour with salt
3. Toss the fish cubes in flour.
4. In a medium skillet, sauté salt pork until well browned.
5. Using a slotted spoon, remove pork onto platter.
6. In the same skillet, add onion to the... - 46.4007
Corn And Tomato Chowder
1. Place stainless steal colander over a bowl and place tomatoes in it.
2. Sprinkle tomatoes with 1/2 teaspoon salt and toss to mix
3. Let drain for at least 1 hour.
4. Slice corn kernels off ears into a small bowl.
5. Into the same bowl... - 46.3838
Corn Chowder With Bacon And Potatoes
1) In a saucepan, saute the bacon until lightly brown and crisp, remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
2) Stir in the onion and potatoes into the pan drippings.
3) Season with salt and pepper and pour in the boiling water.
4) Cover and simmer... - 46.334
New York Chowder
1) Clean the fresh clams with the aid of a brush.
2) Retain the juice of the canned clams after draining them. Keep it aside.
3) Take a saucepan and place the clams in it just covering them with water.
4) Simmer the contents of the... - 46.3335
Creamy Chicken-vegetable Chowder
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, and mix in milk, broth, potato soup and chicken soup; blend well.
3. Put in all the leftover chowder ingredients except cheese; mix well. Cook over medium heat for 5... - 46.1711
Clam Chowder New England Style
1) Fry the bacon in a 3-quart saucepan till it is crisp.
2) Take the cooked bacon out and crumble it. In the pan, leave 2 tablespoons of the fat.
3) In the bowl, position the knife and add the celery and onion. Pulse to finely chop.
4) Add the... - 46.162
Chowder Recipes By Category