- » Chowder
Chowder refers to a stew like dish made from bacon and seafood and condensed with crushed ship biscuit. It denotes clam chowder, prepared with cream or milk in many places, or with tomato like in Manhattan clam ... More »
Corn Chowder For Kids
Fresh, easy and naturally delicious. What else would you want in a Corn Chowder? - 139.728
Corn chowder isn't the ultimate comfort food, but also perhaps the easiest dish to make. Rich and creamy, this lip-smacking soup made with chicken and fresh corn is a total treat. - 124.246
Outdoor Cast Iron Hartman Family Clam Chowder
Seafood appetizers are good for any occasion rendering immense flavor and texture. Here is a simple recipe to make clam chowder with chopped clams, some vegetables and seasonings cooked outdoor. Enjoy the soup amid fresh natural surroundings! - 122.501
Mixed Seafood Chowder
Seafood dishes are great as starters, appetizers and even mains. Here is a recipe to make seafood chowder with an ensemble of octopus, squid, etc, vegetables and seasonings in an outdoor oven. Great indulgence outdoors! - 122.093
Crab Chowder Topped With Fried Oysters
A chowder that will warm through the autumn days! An easy but time taking recipe, but the efforts are totally worth it! Watch Ken make this impeccable chowder. - 121.933
Chicken And Corn Chowder
Soup lovers, here comes another great chowder recipe for this winter- Chicken and Corn Chowder. Perfect for a snowy winter day, this recipe is even better made a day ahead, cooled, and reheated. This video will guide you through the procedure of preparing... - 120.976
Corn And Shrimp Chowder
Corn is sweet, tender, juicy and cheap these days! Here’s a great recipe for a wonderful summer meal that will make everyone smile. Serve it with some crusty bread and butter. - 120.784
Potato, Turnip, And Leek Chowder
Perfect autumn weather food! Watch Chef Lisa demonstrate this easy to make and delicious chowder at the Newark Natural Foods Farmers Market in Newark, DE. - 118.688
Corn And Peas Chowder
Soup lovers, you should not miss this Corn and Peas Chowder recipe. It is one of a kind of soup that is creamy and has a crunch from the corn and peas. It comes along quickly and the herbs boost its flavor. Watch the video to learn this recipe. - 118.528
Another main dish Corn chowder, one of my favorites made with all Thrive ingredients. - 118.276
A delicious soup featuring pork roast and an abundance of fresh vegetables. You can switch up your meat choice to customize your dish. Top with bacon, chives or croutons. - 117.721
Corn And Chorizo Chowder With Cheddar Corn Muffins
Since the leaves are beginning to fall and the cold wintry nights are beginning to creep in, you are thinking of soup to warm your cold feet and satisfy your growling tummy that seems to be constantly screaming for food! Here is a hearty and nutritious soup... - 117.498
Roasted Corn Chowder With Shrimp
Warm up this winter with a heart warming roasted corn chowder with shrimp. Check out this wonderful video that demonstrates a recipe that would turn out to be simply awesome. Watch out for the spice as the chowder would be really spicy and definitely a hit... - 116.742
New England Style Fish Chowder
New England style Fish Chowder is a must try for all seafood lovers. Thanks to Chef Evanne for the wonderful tour along the coast of Maine in the New England before she starts with the recipe. From scallops to shrimps, cod fish and clams almost every common... - 115.858
Baked Lobster Chowder Pie
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Tony Clark makes Lobster Chowder Pot Pie at the New England Culinary Arts Forum. - 114.898
Sweet Corn And Carrot Soup
Make this Thanksgiving and fall season more special with this awesome raw soup. Take a look at this great video to make this dish that everyone in the family would surely enjoy. The video is nicely presented and informative too. Check it out… - 114.094
New England Clam Chowder
Homemade clam chowder is a classic comfort food that is hearty and satisfying. Watch this video to make a thick soup with vegetables, clams and meat.
The dish is low fat, healthy and delicious, a must try on a cold winter night. The video is interesting, step... - 113.973
Corn And Tomato Chowder
There is nothing better than a delicious corn and tomato chowder. Watch this excellent video as Chef Maxwell shows us how to prepare chowder with fresh corn, onions, cherry tomatoes and basil. See the video to make this flavorful and healthy chowder for an... - 112.324
Delicious Corn Chowder
When the weather turns warm, thoughts turn to a bowl of satisfying corn chowder. Nothing says summer like corn and what better way ton indulge in the summer bounty then cook it to make a flavorful, thick chowder. Keith Snow shows how to make yummy corn... - 112.274
If you are crazy for seafood then you must surely have this appetizing chowder which is made by lobsters, clams, scallops , veggies and spices. The warm dish makes a perfect appetizer option for cold winter evenings and can be even relished as a full meal.... - 111.391
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder
Here is an excellent baked potato chowder recipe which would be perfect for those cold nights. The chef here provides very clear instructions to make potato chowder combined with other veggies and cheese. A super economical dish which could be prepared in... - 110.688
New England Clam Chowder
The New England Clam Chowder has been prepared in the old fashioned manner in your house. If you wish to try a new but not very different style of cooking it, watch this video. - 109.367
Corn Potato And Crabmeat Chowder
If you have crabmeat, then go ahead to prepare a simple corn, potato and crab chowder. Watch this impressive video that shows this amazing chowder recipe. The terrific combination of vegetables with crabmeat makes the dish absolutely delicious and super... - 108.975
Classic Manhattan Clam Chowder
If you are trying to reproduce the classic taste of Manhattan clam chowder at home and not being successful, then here is the perfect recipe for you. To enhance stronger flavor, you can substitute canned clam with fresh ones. This soup is just suitable for... - 108.052
Thick And Creamy Shrimp Corn Chowder
Think cooking chowder at home is a tough task? Well, this video will surely change the way you think, forever! Watch as Lynn details an easy recipe to make yummy chowder at home, without any hassles! - 106.556
Fast Seafood Chowder
This chowder by Emily Richards is lighter than a traditional cream version and quick enough to make for a weeknight meal. Tarragon is a licorice-flavored herb that shines through in this soup. If tarragon isn't available you can use Italian parsley. - 105.118
Slow Cooker Bacon Corn Chowder
1. In slow cooker pot drop diced potatoes, onion, and garlic.
2. Add thyme, paprika, frozen corn, and water.
3. Pour chicken stock, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Throw bacon, and give it a good stir.
5. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.... - 103.78
Raw Sweet Corn Chowder
Sweet corn yells “summer”. Here is an incredibly simple raw sweet corn chowder recipe that is perfect during the heat of the day. It takes about 5 minutes total to prep and serve this light thick and creamy soup for a summer appetizer or light start to a... - 100.593
Clam chowder is a soup that can be made easily! Its an easy and flavorful recipe which can be made without any hassle! See the video for more! - 98.0297
Thick Fish Soup
Make weeknights even easier with dinners that only need one pan. Here, it’s a Fish Chowder recipe which is so delicious and will make your winter more warmer. So, all you need is one pot - so not only is this dinner fast, but the washing up is done even... - 96.9779
Delicious Scallop And Corn Chowder
When looking to appease the gut of a houseful of hungry guests, this recipe might just come to your rescue. Delicious, mildly sweet and very filling, this seafood soup is quite a cinch to make, given you know how to make it. Never mind if you don't know how... - 95.3141
Thick Clam Soup
Are you a seafood lover? Then, try this exotic and quick to make clam chowder recipe from Chef john . A delicious, traditional, cream based chowder, this recipe calls for the standard chowder ingredients: onion, celery, clams, and milk. This recipe is easy... - 94.5549
Easy Creamy Corn Chowder
Why go for a store-bought soup when you can whip up a wonderful soup fest at home with this lip-smacking good and hearty creamy corn chowder. Betty's version of this classic delight is not just light and creamy, but also quick and easy. Tune into this recipe... - 93.5175
Seafood Pan Roast And Chowder
Have a look at this video that displays great cooking tips and techniques. The video shows excellent recipe for pan roast and chowder using seafood. The video is absolutely interesting and would surely be a great experience for you. Impress your family and... - 92.0716
Meaty Clam Chowder
Clam chowder is one of those few dishes that can be called as a comfort food in the truest sense of the term. Healthy and filling, clam chowders makes for satisfying inclusion to your dinner table. A great way to please your family of foodies. - 91.2541
Carp Thick Soup
Take soups from starters to the main event, with this top recipe. It's hearty, tasty and budget-friendly, too..this is guaranteed to thrill, warm and delight! - 90.0856
Thick Trout Soup
Say goodbye to winter with this lovely Trout Chowder. A little bacon goes a long way to adding richness and depth to the flavors in this Bacon and Trout Chowder. This ultimate food will nourish your body and mind. - 89.5194
Nicaragua Seafood Chowder
For a midweek meal with wow-factor, look no further than this Nicaragua Seafood Chowder. Mild, sweet and tender, they're a delicious. So quick, easy and tasty, these Chowder will go down a treat as an easy lunch or dinner. - 89.4636
Smoked Haddock Chowder
1. Wash and finely slice the white of leek.
2. Wash and finely dice the celery.
3. Peel and finely dice the shallot.
4. Remove any rind from the bacon and cut the bacon into small dice.
5. Wash, peel and rewash the potatoes and cut into small... - 89.275
Chicken Thick Soup
It'll be hard to stop at one bowl with this creamy chicken chowder recipe. Chicken chowder is a hearty, budget friendly meal which will satisfy the whole family especially on cold winter night. That means a tasty dinner, almost no washing up and more time to... - 88.5795
Spicy Sausage And Corn Chowder
Nothing can compare to homemade soup, especially when this is the delicious result !! An amazing video to prepare corn chowder with sausages. The Roger Wood sausages are a bit spicy but combine it with corn and get a creamy, rich out of the world chowder.... - 85.531
Azores Seafood Chowder
Keep the kids entertained - invite them into the kitchen to help make these delicious and nutritious Seafood Chowder. This six-ingredient chowder is a quick and easy meal - and it goes down swimmingly! Hearty chowder is a delicious winter warmer. - 83.9604
Vegetable, Bacon And Clam Chowder
Want to learn how to make the perfect clam chowder that promises to taste really good? Then watch this video and follow the recipe detailed in it. You will end up with great tasting, impressive chowder, we promise! - 83.8411
Anti Aging Corn And Cashew Vegan Chowder
Want to learn how to make a 100% vegan chowder that is so creamy and delicious that everyone will fall in love with it? Then watch this video and learn how to turn corn and cashew into a delicious vegan chowder. - 82.3484
Barbecue Clam Chowder
Have you ever thought that clam chowder can be made over a grill? Take a look at this amazing video that shows a unique way to prepare a classic clam chowder with bacon and potatoes. The chowder would surely have a wonderful smoky flavor, so see the video, it... - 82.2399
Raw Corn Chowder - Part 1: Preparation
When you have a house full of hungry guests but very little clue on what to feed them, raw corn chowder could surely bail you out. Bursting with summery flavors of rich, ripe, golden corns, this appetizing chowder makes for a win-win treat. Turn on this video... - 79.3128
Raw Corn Chowder - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
If you are a big-time raw food fan, then you will surely appreciate this raw corn chowder recipe by Nimisha Raja. Prepared in minutes, this flavorful chowder is so comforting, creamy and warm that you will feel like slurping on it everytime you are starved. - 78.2153
New Mexico Chowder
Please See Video
For more information please visit: http://www.hurricanehopeful.com/ - 65.3845
Another raw recipe coming right at you. Check out the video of the delicious Raw Chowder. A great soup recipe for you. An ideal dish for a light and early dinner. A great recipe everyone should try out. - 58.7536
Gloucester Fish Chowder
Wish to surprise your guests with something extraordinary?. Well, this Gloucester Fish Chowder is all set to perk-up the meal this time. Equally popular with children and adults, this Gloucester Fish Chowder is simply irresistable to make them go drooling! - 49.8649
Oven Roasted Vegetable Chowder
1. Heat oven to 200°F.
2. On a vegetable board,
3. Cut each tomato into 6 segments, lengthwise.
4. Peel and cut the potatoes, carrot and parsnip and turnip into cubes. Store Diced potato in salted water to prevent browning.
5. Line 3 baking... - 49.6593
Cheddar Chicken Chowder
1) In a medium saucepan, cover and saute the onion over a medium heat for about 5 minutes until tender.
2) In a 1/4 cup measuring cup, mix the broth, beer and water together.
3) Whisk the mustard and flour into the onion and cook over a low heat,... - 49.5416
Corn Chowder derives the taste from a mixture of varried ingredients. This sweet, soury, spicy yet creamy recipe is most common in New England. Fresh corns accompanied by a bunch of herbs with meat stock can make this tantalizing meal appetizer. The swirling... - 49.5404
Sweet Corn And Seafood Chowder
1. In a saucepan, heat oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions, carrots, and celery to the oil
3. Saute the vegetables, for about 5 minutes, until softened.
4. Add the potatoes with the fish stock, stir it in the mixture and bring the mixture to a... - 49.3107
1. Wash the fish removing bones and skin if any.
2. Cut fish into 2-inch chunks.
3. In a large heavy skillet or stock pot, add fish and about 5 cups water or enough to cover the fish.
4. Heat to boiling point.
5. Reduce heat, cover and... - 49.2622
Manhattan Clam Chowder
Manhattan Clam Chowder are delicous and compliment any meal plan. This verstile clam is also a personal favorite. Try this brilliant Manhattan Clam Chowder recipe for yourself and let me know how much you liked it! - 49.1487
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions until soft.
2) Remove and set aside.
3) In a large pan, bring the milk, water and seasoning to a boil.
4) Place the fish and poach gently for 8 to 10 minutes.
5) Drain and reserve the... - 49.0272
1. Take a 3-quart saucepan and add oil in it.
2. Heat the oil, add onions, celery, and peppers in it and cook for 3-5 minutes with occasional stirring method and against medium intensity of heat of burner. Continue cooking until the ingredients turn... - 48.9061
Corn And Tomato Chowder
1. Place stainless steal colander over a bowl and place tomatoes in it.
2. Sprinkle tomatoes with 1/2 teaspoon salt and toss to mix
3. Let drain for at least 1 hour.
4. Slice corn kernels off ears into a small bowl.
5. Into the same bowl... - 48.8909
Corn Chowder With Red Pepper Cream
1.Make the red pepper cream by preheating a broiler (griller).
2.Cut and seed bell peppers and put them cut sides down, in the broiler pan.
3.Broil (grill) at 4 inches (10 cm) from the heat source until the skins are charred.
4. Cover... - 48.7965
1) Soup Stock : In a 7 quart pressure canner, add the bones soup meat, onions, peppercorns and garlic, cover with cold water.
2) Cover the pressure canner and bring up the steam, exhaust air, close valve when the pressure reaches 15 pounds.
3) Adjust... - 48.7914
1. Heat a large saucepan or soup pot over medium high heat.
2. When hot, add vegetables and garlic to the pan and allow them to sweat.
3. Spoon in a little water and sautÃ© the vegetables until limp and water evaporates.
4. Pour in the stock and... - 48.7067
Easy Curried Corn Chowder
Easy curried corn chowder is a creamy fruited chowder. Prepared with added veggies like potato, celery, onions and bell peppers, the curried corn chowder is spiced with curry powder and flavored with bay leaf. Cooked with bacon pieces in it, the easy curried... - 48.6831
Country Corn Chowder
1) In a saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil.
2) Add potatoes, onion, garlic and celery and wait till the water starts to boil.
3) At this time add bouillon and seasonings.
4) Reduce heat to medium and cover the saucepan with a lid. Allow the... - 48.5884
Atlantic Fish Chowder
Melt the 2 tbsp butter in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Add the leeks and onions, stir to coat, and cook 4 minutes over moderate heat.
Stir in the potatoes and cook 1 minute, covered.
Mix in the flour, coating all the vegetables thoroughly.
Cut the fish... - 48.5584
Fish Chowder With Tomato
1) In a slow cooker, place together fish head, bay leaf, onion, garlic, potatoes and seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 5 to 6 hours until potatoes are tender.
3) Using a perforated ladle take out the fish head and garlic.
4) In... - 48.5567
1.Take a large kettle and heat the oil gently. Add the onions and celery and saute till soft but not browned.
2.Add the green pepper, potato, water, turmeric and bay leaf.
3 Once the soup comes to a boil. Cover pot, lower heat, and simmer 15 minutes.... - 48.2571
Sweet Corn Chowder
1. ln a saucepan, add the chopped bacon or pork.
2. Cook over moderate heat for about 4 minutes, until the meat is crisp and the fat comes out.
3. With a slotted spoon, remove the bacon from the pan and keep aside for garnish. (In case of salt pork,... - 48.1594
Elegant Corn Chowder
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, saute the bacon slices till they become crisp.
2) Add in the sliced onions and potato. Saute slightly without browning.
3) Next, add in the corn, salt and pepper.
4) Pour in boiling water. Cover the pan and cook on low heat... - 48.0711
This sea chowder recipe for seafish cooked along with shrimp and squid is a treat for any adventurous seafood lover. I was apprehensive about the squid for the first time too but belive me, it came out just perfectly cooked. Made with white wine, flavored... - 48.0631
Kaleidoscope Chowder is a flavorful mixed seafood vegetable chowder. Prepared with assorted seafood like fish, scallops, and shrimps, the kaleidoscope chowder is filled with veggies like spinach, bell pepper, potatoes and carrots. Cooked with white wine as... - 48.0444
In 3-quart casserole, cook fish, 1 1/2 cups water, bay leaf, and thyme, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 6 to 8 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
Remove skin and bones from fish; break fish into chunks and set aside.
Strain fish broth; set... - 47.8347
Vegetable Cheddar Chowder
1) In a Dutch oven, add water and bouillon cubes and allow to boil.
2) Add in the vegetables and cover and simmer for 15 minutes, till the vegetables are tender.
3) Blend in the flour and milk in large canning jar and place the lid.
4) Shake till the... - 47.8147
White Fish Chowder
Skin and bone fish and cut into bite-size pieces.
Heat a saucepan and fry bacon till crisp.
Remove from pan.
Peel and chop onion and add to pan.
Cook gently till transparent.
Peel and chop potatoes and carrots.
Finely chop celery.
Add to pan with chopped... - 47.7625
Manhattan Clam Chowder
1. In a small skillet, sauté the salt pork or bacon until crisp and brown, about 7-10 minutes.
2. Remove fried pork or bacon with a slotted spoon and drain on paper toweling.
3. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine pork or bacon with the remaining... - 47.7344
1) Take a non-stick pan and cook onion in it until tender. You can also cook in the microwave oven.
2) Break up the turkey carcass into pieces and put in the pan along with salt, water and pepper.
3) Add onions.
4) Cover and heat the mixture to... - 47.7028
Cut fat salt pork into small pieces and fry slowly in soup kettle.
Add onions and cook 5 minutes.
Add potatoes, boiling water and fish cut into small pieces.
Simmer until potatoes are soft.
Add milk, salt, pepper and parsley.
Melt butter, add flour and blend... - 47.6995
Bouillabaisse Fish Chowder
1) Season the fish and keep aside.
2) Use cooling spray on a heavy skillet and drizzle with oil.
3) Layer in half the onion, celery, and garlic.
4) Layer in half the sliced tomatoes and fish.
5) Repeat the layers and then cover with a lid.
6) Place the... - 47.6667
Hearty Turkey Chowder
1) Chill the broth and skim off fat from the surface.
2) In a large bowl, mix the flour, turkey, eggs, onion, milk, salt and pepper together and shape the mixture into 36 small size balls.
3) In a stock pot, allow the broth to boil, add the meatballs... - 47.6106
Manhattan Fish Chowder
1. Remove the frozen fish from freezer and let thaw at room temperatur for 15 minutes.
2. Remove any bones, skin, if any, and dice the fish fillets into 1-inch pieces. Keep aside.
3. Heat a cooking casserole or Dutch oven over medium... - 47.6036
Healthy Seafood Chowder
1. In a large soup pot or saucepan, heat the oil.
2. Add vegetables and sauté until limp.
3. Pour in stock and add bouquet garni. Heat until stock begins to boil.
4. Cover pan, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes until vegetables are tender.
5. At... - 47.5735
Bacon Seafood Chowder
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Cut the top off each bread roll, scoop out and discard the centres and place on a baking tray. Bake for 8-10 minutes until crisp.
3. In a frying pan, heat oil, butter and fry the bacon... - 47.5357
In a large skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain on paper towels, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
Cook onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic in reserved drippings till tender.
In a large saucepan bring 2 1/2 cups water and bouillon granules to... - 47.4552
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions, carrots, celery, and 1/4 cup of the stock to the oil.
3. Saute the vegetables for about 5 minutes, until softened.
4. Add the corn kernels and lima beans into the pan along with... - 47.4381
Fisherman S Chowder
Place bacon in a 3-quart microwave-proof dish, separating pieces with a fork.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, lift out bacon and place on paper towels to drain.
Pour off and... - 47.4239
Sweet Corn Chowder
1) In boiling salted water, cook sweet corn and then drain and reserve 500 ml of water.
2) Over moderate heat, place a pan and put bacon (if used) in it.
3)... - 47.414
Chop bacon, saute 4-5 minutes in a large heavy-bottomed stock pot or saucepan.
Add onions and celery and cook over a low heat until transparent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour, salt, and pepper.
Cook 3-4 minutes.
Gradually blend in the hot stock, then add... - 47.3592
Potato Corn Chowder
1. In a large (3-quart) casserole or Dutch oven melt and heat margarine or butter over medium heat.
2. Add celery and onion and sautÃ© until limp, about 5 minutes.
3. Add potatoes, bay leaf, pepper to taste, and water to the pan. Stir to mix well.... - 47.3456
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder
1) Take a 4-quart Dutch oven and cook bacon until brown.
2) Remove bacon from heat and reserve drippings.
3) Saute onion in the drippings until soft and then add bacon, carrot, bouillon cubes, water, and potatoes and let it boil.
4) Minimize heat,... - 47.3445
This Chowder Casserole tastes unique ! I thought the chowder by itself tasted great but the bake is even tastier ! Try out this Chowder Casserole and let me know if you like it ! - 47.3436
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic, onion and tomato.
2) Pour in the water, corn, peas, potatoes and rice and boil for about 10 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
3) Take the pan away from heat and stir in the shrimps, oregano, salt and... - 47.3224
Manhattan Clam Chowder With Pork
Saute pork over low heat until soft and golden.
Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of the fat.
Add onion, pepper, and celery.
Saute until golden brown.
Add carrots, turnips, potatoes, water, and salt.
Chop hard part of clams and add to soup with clam... - 47.3186
Fundy Bay Pork And Clam Chowder
Combine marinade ingredients.
Marinate pork, refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight.
Drain pork well.
In large heavy pan, heat oil; brown pork.
Add onions, green pepper and garlic.
Saute until softened.
Add tomatoes, chicken stock, tomato paste, thyme, cayenne,... - 47.2871
Salmon And Vegetable Chowder
1) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray.
2) Put margarine in the Dutch oven and heat it over medium heat.
3) When the margarine melts, add celery, green pepper, garlic and onion. SautÃ© them to make them tender.
4) Add the carrots along with... - 47.2836
Potato Vegetable Chowder
Place potatoes in a large saucepan.
Add enough hot water to cover potatoes.
Cover; bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium; boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Combine onions, celery, carrot, butter, dillweed and Garden Blend in a... - 47.276
Captain Rasmussen's Clam Chowder
Captain Rasmussen's Clam Chowder is an amazingly tasty soup. I serve this often for one of those hearty dinner meals at home. Very delicious, the Captain Rasmussen's Clam Chowder is something you just shouldnâ€™t miss. - 47.2322
Easy Microwave Clam Chowder
1. Place bacon in a deep 2-quart non-metallic casserole.
2. Heat, covered with a paper towel, in Microwave Oven 2 (3) minutes or until bacon is crisp.
3 Remove cooked bacon with a slotted spoon. Crumble bacon and set aside. Reserve drippings in casserole.
4.... - 47.2123
Chowder Recipes By Category