- » Chow Mein Salad
Chow Mein Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chow Mein Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chow Mein Salad recipes.
Salad Chow Mein
In large bowl, combine cabbage, mushrooms and onion.
Combine salad dressing and soy sauce; pour over cabbage mixture.
Just before serving, add noodles; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 33.34
Chicken Chow Mein Salad
1) Combine together he soy sauce, yogurt and ginger. Stir well till blended
2) Cover the mixture and chill it thoroughly.
3) In a small bowl, place the cabbage leaves.
4) Combine together the spinach, chicken, chestnuts, bamboo shoots, carrot and... - 44.2754
Chow Mein Chicken Salad
In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, chow mein noodles, chicken, onions, almonds and sesame seeds.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinaigrette ingredients; shake well.
Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. - 36.1144
Chow Mein Salad
Bring a medium-size saucepan of salted water to a boil, break up egg noodles and plunge them into the water.
Boil 5 to 6 minutes or until tender.
Drain and allow noodles to cool.
Split pea pods in half and place in a medium-size bowl.
Pour boiling water over... - 43.5765
Chow Beef Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except chow mein noodles; mix well.
Just before serving, add chow mein noodles; toss lightly. - 32.4134
You May Also Like!
Tuna Chow Mein With Pimiento
Combine and heat in a saucepan the soup, tuna with its broth, peas and their liquid, pimiento and egg.
Garnish with parsley.
Accompany with hot biscuits and a green salad. - 27.3404
Turkey Chow Mein
Cook onion and celery in oil for 10 minutes.
Add bean sprouts, turkey, and bouillon cubes dissolved in hot water.
Bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add soy sauce.
Stir in cornstarch blended with cold water.
Cook, stirring constantly, until... - 46.4481
Shrimp Chow Mein
Cook onion, celery, and green pepper in 34 cup hot salad oil 2 minutes; add soup.
Blend cornstarch, cold water, and soy sauce; gradually stir into soup mixture.
Cook and stir till mixture thickens.
Cut shrimp in half lengthwise; add along with mushrooms,... - 36.3813
Round Steak Chow Mein
Brown meat quickly in salad oil.
Lower heat and add onions and celery.
Cook until onions are soft.
Add soy sauce, vegetables, mushrooms, water chestnuts, bouillon cube and water.
Cover and simmer for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Add 1 T.soy sauce and the corn... - 43.5055
Chicken Chow Mein
Brown chicken slightly in the fat; add celery, onions, and pepper.
Add chicken broth and cook, covered, until vegetables are tender.
Add drained Chinese vegetables, and drained mushrooms, and heat to boiling.
Mix cornstarch with the soy sauce, and add to the... - 37.9089
Chinese Noodle Salad
Day before, or early on day:
Refrigerate cans of tuna.
About 20 minutes before supper:
1. In measuring cup combine lemon juice and instant minced onion.
2. In medium bowl combine cold tuna, undrained, cucumber, green pepper, pimento, salt, and pepper. Mix... - 33.1694
Chinese Noodle Salad
1. Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain in a colander, and rinse under cold running water. Drain again thoroughly.
2. While the noodles are cooking, mix the peanut butter and warm water in a serving bowl to make a smooth paste. Stir in the... - 34.9036
Chinese Noodle And Prawn Salad
1) In a large pan, allow the water to boil, add the egg noodles then cover the pan, turn off the heat and keep aside for 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain, refresh under cold running water, drain well.
2) In a large salad bowl, place the cooked... - 38.9435
Chinese Noodle Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, broth, juice, sugar and oil.
To make the salad: Preheat the broiler.
Spread the almonds on a cookie sheet.
Broil 3" to 4" from the heat for about 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring... - 41.7418
Chinese Chicken And Noodle Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic in a medium bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the... - 32.4359
Chow Mein Salad Recipes By Category