- » Chorizo Tortilla
Chorizo Tortilla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chorizo tortilla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chorizo tortilla recipes.
Roasted Corn And Chorizo Tortilla Pizzas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and lay the tortillas on top.
Bake until the tortillas are crisp, about 10 minutes; set aside.
Meanwhile, spray a medium non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and place over medium-high... - 41.3024
You May Also Like!
Tortilla Casserole With Chorizo
Prepare Chorizo; set aside.
In a blender or food processor, combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, chiles, and cilantro; whirl until pureed.
Stack tortillas and cut into 8 wedges.
Pour oil to a depth of 1/2 inch into a wide 3- to 4-quart pan over... - 37.8539
Whole Wheat Tortilla Chorizo Scramble
If you love the Mexican chorizo, then you be over the moon with this Whole Wheat Tortilla Chorizo Scramble. A perfect breakfast dish! The recipe is broken down in simple steps in this video, so no problem there. You can add a variety of seasonings to make... - 94.1369
Melted Cheese With Chorizo
1. Prepare Onion Relish Veracruz.
2. Heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil.
3. Cut cheese into very thin slices. Arrange slices in even layer in 4 to 6 ovenproof plates or shallow casseroles (about 5-inch or 13-cm diameter and less... - 27.107
Mexican Chorizo Salsa
A salsa is usual with some tortilla chips! But not a chorizo based salsa! This is a fresh salsa being made by Jeff which is more than just delectable! - 97.9689
Tortillas With Picadillo Filling
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, crumble chorizo and ground beef.
Add onion to pan along with cinnamon, and cook, stirring often, until meat begins to brown.
Add raisins, olives, catsup, and water.
Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until most of... - 35.0566
Breakfast Burrito With Chorizo And Bacon
1. In a hot wok, add the bacon and cook until light brown.
2. Add in the chorizo and stir until it starts changing color. Stir in the onion and jalapeno, cook until softened.
3. Meanwhile in a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, pepper and hot... - 0
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven until moist and pliable, about 5 minutes.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add chorizos and cook over medium heat until brown; drain well.
Add eggs; cook and stir until set.
Remove from heat.
To make... - 38.8673
Spicy Black Beans And Chicken, Red Peppers, And Chorizo
1) Heat 2 nonstick skillets over medium-high heat.
2) In one skillet add 1 tablespoon oil, chopped fresh jalapeho, garlic and onion.
3) Stir for 2 or 3 minutes.
4) Add black beans, cilantro, cumin, salt, and cayenne pepper sauce.
5) Decrease heat to... - 42.5591
Prepare chorizo filling, breaking meat apart as it cooks.
Cool filling slightly and stir in 1/2 cup each of the jack and Cheddar cheeses.
Fry tortillas in oil and dip into heated enchilada sauce.
In a 9-inch-square, ungreased baking pan, overlap.
Put 1... - 38.636