- » Chorizo Cabbage
Chorizo Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chorizo cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chorizo cabbage recipes.
Garbanzo Chorizo Soup
1. Take a large kettle, and add ham shanks, water, onions, bay leaf and beef bouillon cubes and cook over low heat for about 1 ½ hours until the meat turns soft.
2. Spoon out the ham shank.
3. Cut the meat into manageable pieces and stir into soup.... - 45.3801
White Fish With Spicy Beans And Chorizo
1. In a large skillet, heat oil and sauté the onions for 5 minutes until soft.
2. Add the rosemary, chorizo and garlic and sauté for another 2 minutes until the chorizo is golden brown and crispy.
3. Add the passata, beans, cabbage and sugar to the... - 43.2533
Microwaved Sausage Cabbage Soup
In 5-qt casserole combine ham bone, water, carrot, celery, onion, garlic, bay leaf, basil and pepper; cover.
Microwave at High 45 minutes, turning ham bone over after every 15 minutes.
Remove ham bone.
Stir in cabbage and sausage; cover.
Microwave at High 5... - 43.7348
Olla Podrida has a luscious taste. Olla Podrida gets its taste from beef mixed with mutton, ham and chicken. Olla Podrida is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 44.0104
1. Soak the garbanzos over night.
2. Drain well.
3. In a muslin bag put all the garbanzos. Put the bag in a pot along with 6 ingredients.
4. Add water to cover.
5. Boil and then simmer for 5 hours on low heat.
6. Add chorizo.
7. Take... - 47.1478
Portuguese Kau Kau
Wash beans, cover with boiling water and soak an hour or more.
Add onion and skinned sausage.
Cook until beans are tender (about 1 hour).
Add remaining ingredients and simmer another hour and a half. - 33.3553
In large bowl soak beans overnight in 4 cups water.
Do not drain.
In large saucepan cook beans with bacon and the 1/2 teaspoon salt for 1 1/2 hours or till beans are tender.
In blender container place undrained tomatoes, onion, the 3/4 teaspoon salt, sugar,... - 38.8616
Filipino Chicken Pochero
Filipino chicken pochero recipe video has a very interesting recipe stored in it. Even though the video is in Filipino, one is sure to get hooked to it by the variety of ingredients used. If you are a real foodie, then replicating the dish would not be very... - 108.329
Caldo Gallego Ii
Put the ham, veal, bacon, pork sausage, and stewing chicken in an earthenware pot, cover with cold water, put on lid, season, and simmer as slowly as possible for 4 hours.
An hour after putting on the meat, place the white beans in a second pot, pour in cold... - 41.8321
Bean And Sausage Soup
Cover beans with water; soak overnight.
Combine beans with remaining ingredients in large pot; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 4 to 6 hours or until beans and vegetables are tender.
Remove sausage; skin and dice.
Return to soup.
Chill... - 38.0572
1.In a large pot place the first 8 ingredients.
2. Add water and boil.
3. Reduce heat and cover the mixture. Simmer for 3 hours.
4. Mix cabbage. Simmer till the cabbage is tender.
5. Add seasonings.
6. Remove the mixture and slice sausage and beef.
7.... - 47.1776
Combine beef shank with salted water to cover in bowl.
Let stand in refrigerator overnight.
Combine beans with water to cover in bowl.
Let stand overnight.
Drain beef shank and beans.
Saute sausage with onions in olive oil in large stockpot for several... - 45.6848
Cover chick-peas with water, bring to boil, and boil for 2 minutes.
Cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Bring again to boil, and add beef and pork.
Cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
Add chicken, sausages, onions, carrots, and garlic.
Cover, and simmer for 45... - 37.6704
1. In a bowl soak garbanzos overnight.
2. Drain well.
3. In a large kettle put the next 7 ingredients.
4. Cover with water.
5. Cook over medium heat for 3 hours.
6. Mix the remaining ingredients.
7. Add saffron and little water in the... - 46.2073
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 59.3016